Please play? :0

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:40 AM

Unfortunately, Due the less Massages.

Nobody is getting the Beta GTA GSS mission.

It was a really good mission & was not gonna be released until the hole MP is done so yeah...You guys missed the chance.

@Spider

i'm really sorry that you couldn't play it & you really deserve to play it since you are the first member to requested for it but nobody else did so...Yeah. Sorry.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:51 PM

I can try out the mission.

Spider262
  • Spider262

Give be freedom, Give be Internet :)

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:33 PM

There is no problem Target, I will wait for it,

So, Guys, I have stopped saying my opinions on missions, Also, I'm less active because I finished Mid-Term Exams and I work on my website in my spare time, I will also, Start TANKS MP soon.

P.S. : It is not related to Alokik's.

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

DYOM mission designer/user

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:46 PM

Good to see this place is fairly active with an addition of a lot of newcomers :)

• Target13 likes this

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:07 AM

Good to see this place is fairly active with an addition of a lot of newcomers :)

Agreed. I like it when DYOM is active. 

Do you think you'll be making an MP any time soon? Not rushing you or anything, just wondering. :)

Spider262
  • Spider262

Give be freedom, Give be Internet :)

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:18 PM

So, We need new missions.

You, LeonCJ and Mati were legends, Where are you?

Rewas
  • Rewas

• Members
  • None
  • Best Snapmatic [Scenery] 2013

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:38 PM

It's LnDProductions, not LeonCJ.. and yea.. it's kinda active, even though I rarely visit DYOM section nowadays..

• Terano likes this

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:48 PM

Agreed. I like it when DYOM is active. 

Do you think you'll be making an MP any time soon? Not rushing you or anything, just wondering. :)

Well, no. I won't be able to work on a new mission pack until the late spring of next year at least.  

• Terano likes this

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:28 AM

Everybody knows I'm the only DYOM legend here, and who are these people?

Anyway, I'm thinking of remastering one of my old mission packs completely. It was called Episodes From San Andreas, and maybe DYOM oldies will remember it (it was actually my first attempt at making a mission pack on English).

Now, the new version will include the same 5 stories, but, as I've said, completely remastered, meaning there will be new missions, new characters and maybe even new setting and new storyline. 3 main stories will be crossovers, while the last 2 will be sequels. What do you think?

• Rewas likes this

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:19 AM Edited by Jimmy_Leppard, 26 November 2013 - 06:50 PM.

I actually do consider you a DYOM legend! :)

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:47 PM

Everybody knows I'm the only DYOM legend here.

So you actually consider yourself a DYOM Legend? I Hope you are being sarcastic or just joking.

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:07 AM

Everybody knows I'm the only DYOM legend here.

So you actually consider yourself a DYOM Legend? I Hope you are being sarcastic or just joking.

It's not my problem if you can't understand the statement yourself. But if you're THAT blind, yes, it was a joke.

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:34 AM Edited by Doublepulse, 27 November 2013 - 05:39 AM.

HEY!?? I thought I was the only DYOM Legend here? I guess I miscounted :p

Then again, the number of "Legends" in DYOM have grown over the years, so any medal you receive does not have any monetary value, haha. :D

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:42 AM Edited by The Odyssey, 27 November 2013 - 08:42 AM.

I really don't know what i should do. 

When you recognize the bad stuff in your MP you think "Wow, this is bad. I don't have motivation for it anymore"

Then you look at your old MP's and think "Wow, why did I ditch that MP?" 

I'm really not an organized designer. I don't know if I'll continue designing. 

Chips237
  • Chips237

Father Jirachi

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:43 AM

I'm about the same as you, until i gave up designing.

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:08 PM

I really don't know what i should do. 

When you recognize the bad stuff in your MP you think "Wow, this is bad. I don't have motivation for it anymore"

Then you look at your old MP's and think "Wow, why did I ditch that MP?" 

I'm really not an organized designer. I don't know if I'll continue designing. 

I Think i will release Grand Theft Target & some finished missions from GTA GSS & then leave DYOM. Until i made sometime. But for now, School has made me very busy.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:46 PM

Okay, so if anyone remember me, or my post about 'San Andreas Reloaded', i would like to talk about it. Around new year, i'll be free again (same as previous year, but now i'm more busy), i would like to invite Design Your Own Mission community to help me about this project and make it  successfully finished unlike it was done with III and Vice City Reloaded. They didn't succeed because of bad organization and lack of designers free time to put into the project. If you are planning to do this like you did with previous 'Reloaded' projects, it's better to not start it at all. I'm starting discussion about this now, because i want to make everything organized, including designer's free time. Anyone who wants to join, make sure you will have free time around new year, to start preparing project. We will start immediately around new year, since we don't have to talk about map mods, skins etc like we had to with previous projects. So, i'm informing you this earlier because, as i said i want to organize everything, even it was hard to do in the past with DYOM community. Make sure there will not be any conflicts, hates or anything, also if you are not sure about making this finished, don't join unit you make sure you can design missions for this. I need at least 2 people to help me about this. But there could be more than 10, if it's possible. Everyone is welcome. Start discussing about this, we have enough time, since i'm planning to release it 26 October 2014, exactly 10 years from it's actual release. Thanks for reading.

Rewas
  • Rewas

• Members
  • None
  • Best Snapmatic [Scenery] 2013

Posted 28 November 2013 - 09:02 PM

AZO2Wmo.gif

Anyway, Christmas are coming.. I might make a Christmas special mission.. I don't know if I'll make it though. I need to make at least one mission this year.

Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 November 2013 - 09:05 PM Edited by Stromae, 28 November 2013 - 09:05 PM.

@Andrej

I already expected someone to post this. I've always liked the idea behind the 'Reloaded' projects, but what's the purpose of designing missions which are already in the game?

HELLO GUY
  • HELLO GUY

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 02:23 PM

San Andreas Reloaded is impossible to do. Just imagine how would you make a train move and vagos on it like in Wrong Side of the Tracks? There're many mission which would have to be impossible to recreate (for example Catalyst). And yeah, what is the point of doing missions, which are already in the game?

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 November 2013 - 02:59 PM

Its fun to see how SA Missions would look like if they were created with the DYOM Features.

But as Hello Guy said. Its impossible to create some missions.

I will NOT join, Since i don't have any time at all. Sorry AJ.

Shahonix
  • Shahonix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:03 PM Edited by Shahonix, 29 November 2013 - 03:04 PM.

Instead of making SA Reloaded, why don't you just do something else? It's pointless to make a mission which is originally in the game. 

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:48 PM Edited by AnDReJ98, 29 November 2013 - 03:48 PM.

Do i really need to explain everything? I know these would be same missions, but the point of this would be DYOM. We would use everything from dyom, every single trick/feature and show people what we can do, what dyom really can do, who we are, we would do it for the 10 years anniversary of San Andreas best and most selling game of all time on PS2, and also one of the best games of all time. We would do it for Patrick and Dutchy, for Rockstar, for us, DYOM community. It would be one of the best DYOM projects ever made. It would be remembered. Of course it's not all possible to do in DYOM from actual game. But please, just once, only once agree with this. Say you can or can't do this. DYOM community never been good about organizing something or accepting something different. There were always tons of suggestions, disagreements, hate and at the end it always f*cks up everything and nothing really happen. Just spare me the from that now. And try to understand me. And Shahonix, i guess you understood why i wouldn't make anything different, because it's not point in me. This would be my last dyom project, at least for those years. I said i won't come back anytime soon... Anyway, this is what i mean. Please understand it.

After all, i see there's no sense. As i see, this will die, like everything other. Bye and cya around..

RandomStunt
  • RandomStunt

The freaks come out at night..

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:15 PM

December special mission

http://puu.sh/5x37M.DAT

(DYOM.gtagames download soon)

Stage 1:
Drop 6 "gifts"(bombs) to 6 houses in 12 minutes. The dropzones are yellow ryders.
Stage 2:
A kid woke up! Beat his ass up, and then kill the other attackers
Stage 3:
Kill 15 Bad kids with three other santas (Very accurate Pistol 2500HP)(1000HP Tec9)(Very accurate Minigun 100HP)(You 200HP)

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:43 PM

New mission for Modern Combat uploaded!

I Also created a new thread.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:21 PM

I'm having one last shot at doing a mission pack. If I ditch this one, I'm quitting designing. If I complete it, I'm finishing off my ditched MP's.  

http://gtaforums.com...mission-series/ My latest mission pack. Make sure to try it out.

I'm sorry to all those intrigued in The Almighty Dollar, but I don't think any of you would of liked the end result. 

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:26 PM

I'm having one last shot at doing a mission pack. If I ditch this one, I'm quitting designing. If I complete it, I'm finishing off my ditched MP's.  

http://gtaforums.com...mission-series/ My latest mission pack. Make sure to try it out.

I'm sorry to all those intrigued in The Almighty Dollar, but I don't think any of you would of liked the end result. 

good  luck. You have the talent to design great missions. 

Be Kowalski
  • Be Kowalski

"Black and white's gotta be in you."

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:22 PM

Hey there, guys. I don't know if you know that, but I'll write it here. About an hour ago, by an accident, I learned that Paul Walker, actor known as Brian O'Conner from Fast & Furious series, died as a passenger in a car crash yesterday. He was leaving an charity event to help victims of Typhoon Haiyan with his friend, Roger Rodas. More info of the accident is on his Wikipedia site. I'll wait for the 7th part of the FnF series with hope though, in hope if it'll ever come out. And in his memory:

Rest in Peace, Paul.

1480679_10152038833022631_1038954923_n.p

• Platinum Card and The Odyssey like this

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:39 AM

Hey there, guys. I don't know if you know that, but I'll write it here. About an hour ago, by an accident, I learned that Paul Walker, actor known as Brian O'Conner from Fast & Furious series, died as a passenger in a car crash yesterday. He was leaving an charity event to help victims of Typhoon Haiyan with his friend, Roger Rodas. More info of the accident is on his Wikipedia site. I'll wait for the 7th part of the FnF series with hope though, in hope if it'll ever come out. And in his memory:

Rest in Peace, Paul.

1480679_10152038833022631_1038954923_n.p

Truly saddening news. 
I forgot to mention that I made my latest MP in memory of Paul Walker. It's inspired off Fast and Furious. 

• Target13 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users