DYOM Designers Lounge

15,204 replies to this topic
.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted A week ago

Wow! It's nice to meet some old designer still active here on DYOM. Well, I think DYOM is starting to revive again, so I'll going to active here now :D

Man, I missed you bro. Where you were all this time? Never mind, glad that you're back bro! ;)

• Gregorio150 likes this

Gregorio150
  • Gregorio150

As Jhan Dave

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted A week ago

Wow! It's nice to meet some old designer still active here on DYOM. Well, I think DYOM is starting to revive again, so I'll going to active here now :D

Man, I missed you bro. Where you were all this time? Never mind, glad that you're back bro! ;)
Thanks guys. Unfortunately, I was very busy making mod on Steam Workshop and some home and school problems to do. And also for my Youtube Channel too. So I didn't get online here. As usual, DYOM Site is still not fixed yet. But now, I'm back again and still progress for my Battle San Fierro Series.

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by Doublepulse, A week ago.

So one of the things I wanted to share with you guys if you don't mind is that while I haven't been doing any DYOM related projects, I am working on a much bigger project involving GTA Online. I am working on a cinematic web series based around all the GTA Online DLCs, the story and it's characters and it done through editing footage captured from the Rockstar Editor and the GTA Online Cutscenes.

The idea to to edit it cohesively into a web show following the story of a GTA Online Protagonist as he works from small criminal jobs to eventually becoming a CEO of an underground operation. 

The story follows the major DLCs like Heists, CEO and Biker DLC, Lowriders, Gunrunning and more. Each Season is focused on 1 particular DLC.

The project has been going on for a little bit, and I recently moved it from my primary channel to a new one specifically focused on this and other video game cinema in the future. Episode 4 is going to be released tomorrow and the series is body acted by some members of the GTAF community and voiced by a few friends. 

Here is episode 1: 

Also if you want to subscribe to the channel for future episodes here it is: 
https://www.youtube....9pj81r4i059_aZg

I've considered of working on a few videos for San Andreas with DYOM at some point, but haven't decided on it yet.

Thanks for checking it out, if you guys do! 

• Pledge of Chaos, Alan Eastwood, AnDReJ98 and 5 others like this

The Half-Blood Prince
  • The Half-Blood Prince

THBP

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago Edited by The Half-Blood Prince, A week ago.

Have you guys already played the game

Spoiler

• Gregorio150 likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted A week ago

Question guys, if the 2017 Awards voting start what's your votes for the Best Mission Pack, just want to know your opinion cause I don't see any good MP that deserves to win an award. So what's your votes???

The Half-Blood Prince
  • The Half-Blood Prince

THBP

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago Edited by The Half-Blood Prince, A week ago.

I hope today you're feeling evolved like a butterfly... dark like a crow... watcher like a hawk... brave like a lion... smart like an owl... and strong like a tiger.

Main topic of The Game: http://gtaforums.com/topic/898021-mp-the-game/

Missions coming soon

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

♠♠The Gangsta‘♠♠

• Members
  • Pakistan
  • DYOM Mission of the Year 2016 [Code Of Silence]

Posted A week ago Edited by Huzaifa khan, A week ago.

xscreen.jpg.pagespeed.ic.gTnmtCkRyp.jpg

First mission of Gang War V(5) has been released: Idlewood Asylum

Finally, I'm back with bang!! ;)

Sorry for being too late in releasing mission, But I hope everyone like it.

Your every Feedback will be appreciated!

Play N' Enjoy

Have a nice day :)

• Gregorio150, Martin_Strada and .GreenGoo like this

Aftab
  • Aftab

Da Paki Guy

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted A week ago

It will be a tough competition this year. As THBP is releasing his second MP, GreenGoo's Bribed Blood Money, Age of Decay by Arejai and an honourable mention of Huzaifa's MP 'Gang War v5'.
  • Huzaifa khan, Gregorio150, Roxie and 1 other like this

juicebox
  • juicebox

Cosmic Destruction!

• Members
  • India

Posted A week ago Edited by juicebox, A week ago.

IT WILL SURELY BE A FUN RIDE

Hello designers, moderators, administrators. A new but skilled designer here. I am only for MOTW's but I think after some contests, I will start making some MP's then storylines probably. Sorry, if didn't liked my little introduction as I don't wanna hop in like a street gangsta wannabe punk, you know what i'm talking about. I'm starting from the next MOTW and for now im'ma gonna go rate some missions, so yeah.  

• Huzaifa khan likes this

LnDPro
  • LnDPro

Homie

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 6 days ago

Hello designers, moderators, administrators. A new but skilled designer here. I am only for MOTW's but I think after some contests, I will start making some MP's then storylines probably. Sorry, if didn't liked my little introduction as I don't wanna hop in like a street gangsta wannabe punk, you know what i'm talking about. I'm starting from the next MOTW and for now im'ma gonna go rate some missions, so yeah.  

Make a mission-pack storyline story which is with a story within a story and it's in storyline format but it's also a mission pack and call it "Streetsh*tters" and I will love you forever <3

• Roxie and Delaware like this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 6 days ago Edited by .GreenGoo, 6 days ago.

If LnDPro answer someone, means he answered a skilled designer. And if he like you, Then, I'll like. BTW, the most thing that I like in Making MPs & SLs in DYOM is the gameplay, just wanted to share my interests with you. Waiting for your upcoming MPs & SLs! ;)

O SHIT WADDAP?
  • O SHIT WADDAP?

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • India

Posted 6 days ago

He is roasting, if you see carefully.

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

♠♠The Gangsta‘♠♠

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Huzaifa khan, 5 days ago.

He is roasting, if you see carefully.

LOL! :evilgrin: :happy: :^:

Dhiman, what's up dude ?! Long time no see... Hope you not forget me ;)

Roxie
  • Roxie

Trying my best to avoid being a Tomato

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 5 days ago

Hey Huzaifa!

• Huzaifa khan and Gregorio150 like this

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

♠♠The Gangsta‘♠♠

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 4 days ago

Hey Huzaifa!

Thanks alot, Roxie! It's amazing! :colgate: :^:

• Martin_Strada likes this

Martin_Strada
  • Martin_Strada

Ain't no one better than you, bitch!

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 4 days ago

Hey Huzaifa!

Thanks alot, Roxie! It's amazing! :colgate: :^:

Gonna make the walkthrough too.

• Huzaifa khan and Gregorio150 like this

Gregorio150
  • Gregorio150

As Jhan Dave

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 4 days ago

To all Designers:

I would suggest if you're listing me to your RespectList! Please name it as "Jhan Dave"

I will change the name next year, because I accidently changed it myself without accepting my fate!

Spoiler

Thanks! Have a nice day!

• Huzaifa khan, Martin_Strada and .GreenGoo like this

Martin_Strada
  • Martin_Strada

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 4 days ago

To all Designers:

I would suggest if you're listing me to your RespectList! Please name it as "Jhan Dave"

I will change the name next year, because I accidently changed it myself without accepting my fate!

Spoiler

Thanks! Have a nice day!

I also added you to respect list.

• Gregorio150 likes this

Gregorio150
  • Gregorio150

As Jhan Dave

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 4 days ago

To all Designers:

Spoiler

Thanks! Have a nice day!

I also added you to respect list.

Yea? As for other designers who're adding me to RespectList!

I was only saying to them to rename it as "Jhan Dave"!

Delaware
  • Delaware

Designer

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Delaware, 4 days ago.

To all Designers:

Spoiler

Thanks! Have a nice day!

If I were you I would give it a try and try asking the moderators to change your name back to Jhan Dave. Make your way up to the technical support subforums and submit a thread about it. Sometimes they change it, sometimes they don't. Worth a shot anyway.

• Gregorio150 likes this

Gregorio150
  • Gregorio150

As Jhan Dave

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 4 days ago

To all Designers:

Spoiler

Thanks! Have a nice day!

If I were you I would give it a try and try asking the moderators to change your name back to Jhan Dave. Make your way up to the technical support subforums and submit a thread about it. Sometimes they change it, sometimes they don't. Worth a shot anyway.

Thanks! But I'm not sure if they're gonna change it even if I ask admins or moderators for it! Will give a try :D

• Delaware likes this

Delaware
  • Delaware

Designer

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 4 days ago

To all Designers:

Spoiler

Thanks! Have a nice day!

Thanks! But I'm not sure if they're gonna change it even if I ask admins or moderators for it! Will give a try :D

You've got a solid rep. Try providing arguments which state that your name is important, given the fact that you have been around in DYOM for a relatively long time, and people know you as Jhan Dave only. Also admit that you have made a mistake by changing your name and tell them that you will try to avoid doing so in the future. I don't think they will so heartless.

• Gregorio150 likes this

Gregorio150
  • Gregorio150

As Jhan Dave

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 3 days ago

To all Designers:

Spoiler

Thanks! Have a nice day!

You've got a solid rep. Try providing arguments which state that your name is important, given the fact that you have been around in DYOM for a relatively long time, and people know you as Jhan Dave only. Also admit that you have made a mistake by changing your name and tell them that you will try to avoid doing so in the future. I don't think they will so heartless.

Not work! They read and still no reply! I guess I'll have to wait next year.

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

♠♠The Gangsta‘♠♠

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 15 hours ago Edited by Huzaifa khan, 15 hours ago.

xscreen.jpg.pagespeed.ic.0WGOoLSumP.jpg

- My second mission of Gang war V5 has been released. The most thrilling mission of all time. Based on the WWE best ever group returning "The SHIELD" I hope everyone like it.

- The Hounds Of Justice

- Archive File Size: 3.31 MB

- Your every Feedback will be appreciated! :) :santa:

• Martin_Strada and .GreenGoo like this

Martin_Strada
  • Martin_Strada

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 11 hours ago

xscreen.jpg.pagespeed.ic.0WGOoLSumP.jpg

- My second mission of Gang war V5 has been released. The most thrilling mission of all time. Based on the WWE best ever group returning "The SHIELD" I hope everyone like it.

- The Hounds Of Justice

- Archive File Size: 3.31 MB

- Your every Feedback will be appreciated! :) :santa:

Try more to create those missions.

• Huzaifa khan likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users