Photo

DYOM Designers Lounge

15,039 replies to this topic
Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

DYOM mission designer/user

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Jimmy_Leppard, 2 days ago.

How's it going, guys?

I've been thinking and there's a big possibility that, if I come back to DYOM, not all of my mission packs then will be made in GTA: Underground mod. Some have a very good chance of being made in regular old GTA: SA :) Of course, this doesn't mean I'll be back, but if...

• Alan Eastwood, Martin_Strada, .GreenGoo and 1 other like this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 2 days ago

@Jimmy_Leppard Wow, this is an amazing news! I hope you come back. Since you're free for designing why don't you come back? I mean you're often active in the community, I know that you made 19 MPs in GTA SA Regular map but, you can make some more. Some designers made more than 20 MP in GTA SA and they're designing more in the  Regular map, you're a creative designer that doesn't mean that you can't design more missions in GTA SA Regular map. You can do it, this is my opinion.

• Jimmy_Leppard likes this

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

DYOM mission designer/user

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

I appreciate the support, but the thing is - I don't have time to come back right now. I'm overwhelmingly busy with my personal life. I'm not sure when I'll be free to fully start working on a new mission pack, but as I said, I'm not even sure if that's gonna happen. GTA: Underground will come out within the next couple of months or sooner. We'll see what happens until then. Plus, if I do come back, I want to see if GTA: Underground mod is stable for me to make missions in it first, then I'll decide if I'm returning and whether my first comeback mission pack will be made in GTA: Underground or in regular GTA: SA.

There's a lot of questions to be answered for sure, but I'm looking forward to it. I'll keep you guys posted, don't worry. :)

• .GreenGoo likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 2 days ago

You look like a very busy guy in your life, however making your missions in GTA SA or GTA Underground doesn't matter cause, you are the reason who make the Mission Packs looks awesome. Anyway, waiting for your return. :)

Alan Eastwood
  • Alan Eastwood

Hazardous Environments

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 2 days ago

Looks like the DYOM page is working well again, hurray!

The Half-Blood Prince
  • The Half-Blood Prince

THBP

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 days ago

Which bug was corrected? Log in, upload or both?

Alan Eastwood
  • Alan Eastwood

Hazardous Environments

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Alan Eastwood, 2 days ago.

Which bug was corrected? Log in, upload or both?

Both. But it's seems that some people have the upload problem, not all of them, but some.

Delaware
  • Delaware

Eclipse5C

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 2 days ago

How's it going, guys?

I've been thinking and there's a big possibility that, if I come back to DYOM, not all of my mission packs then will be made in GTA: Underground mod. Some have a very good chance of being made in regular old GTA: SA :) Of course, this doesn't mean I'll be back, but if...

Whether you have any doubts in the back of your head or not, I just wanted to say that I would really appreciate You making a return anyway. Whilst having a lot of astonishing and creative mission packs in your personal library, Your return to the designing community would certainly be one of the bigger ones. I'll stay tuned for your possible 20th mission pack.

Springfield
  • Springfield

Stars looks beautiful? Just imagine about creator!

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

A fix of DYOM: http://gtaforums.com...-problem-fixed/

Please visit at the link.

BlueSniper25
  • BlueSniper25

Nope.

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 9 hours ago

Came back after having problems irl, back to mission designing once I repair my laptop.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users