DYOM Designers Lounge

14,681 replies to this topic
Aftab
  • Aftab

Da Paki Guy

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted A day ago

Again? Stop this Yasa, answer him once or talk in PM.
And multiple accounts aren't allowed, it'll be also banned just like Yasa, Yasa Jameel and Bruce Lee accounts.

Rinovare90
  • Rinovare90

I Read The Book by Big Smoke

• Members
  • United-Arab-Emirates

Posted A day ago

@Yasa I put driver seat but it doesn't work

Springfield
  • Springfield

Posting Freak

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

@Rinovare90 - Are you switching the player seat to "driver seat" and trying to enable the option of "drive-by"? huh! How can a drive can drive-by while driving, lol. There is only one way if you want to. 

Spoiler

Rinovare90
  • Rinovare90

• Members
  • United-Arab-Emirates

Posted A day ago

I don't want the player to shoot! There are other people in the car, I want the player to drive.

omigawail
  • omigawail

Player Hater

• Members
  • Algeria

Posted 23 hours ago

I believe he wants the player to drive the car while his npc friends shoot at enemies, similar to how groove street gangsters act when on a car with CJ.

To do this, you can either make the npc's follow the player, that way they'll get in the car with him and automatically shoot enemies, or you can spawn a friendly npc and use "sit in vehicle" in a passenger seat.

Rinovare90
  • Rinovare90

• Members
  • United-Arab-Emirates

Posted 22 hours ago

@omigawail Yes, but the special player objective isn't working.

Aftab
  • Aftab

Da Paki Guy

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 22 hours ago

@omigawail Yes, but the special player objective isn't working.

If you want player to drive, why do you need player animation? You'll drive, you're the player.

Rinovare90
  • Rinovare90

• Members
  • United-Arab-Emirates

Posted 22 hours ago

@Aftab It's not player animation I just want the player to enter a car without them having to press anything so I put an objective which is a special player objective which is "teleport to car" but it isn't working.

omigawail
  • omigawail

Player Hater

• Members
  • Algeria

Posted 21 hours ago

you're looking for the animation "enter vehicle" in driver seat and with no pathing, that way the player enters the car and then you can drive.

Next Previous
  • Next Previous

Lazy to write here, Sorry.

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 20 hours ago

@Aftab It's not player animation I just want the player to enter a car without them having to press anything so I put an objective which is a special player objective which is "teleport to car" but it isn't working.

Make a checkpoint near the car,, Then make a player animation "Enter nearest Car", Choose Driver, Choose none, After that, Make a cutscene, make it long like 3 seconds or more so the player gets in the car, That's it.

Aftab
  • Aftab

Da Paki Guy

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 4 hours ago

Someone here was talking about horse skin. Can you please tell me where can I get that?
I don't need a mod, just a skin that can replace some vehicle.

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Newcomer Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 4 hours ago

[NEWS]: Hi, this is Green Goo. After having some issues and solving them, I decided to delete all my active posts made in the forums except some topics that I need. So, because of that all my support on your topics will be deleted but I'll send another supports. And, my second decision's, I decided too to just work on my projects, and I won't be so active in the forums, and if someone is waiting for my support I'll send it when I get active. And for those who are looking for Civil War it's deleted because of starting another projects named "Battleground 2". That's all. Thanks for reading.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users