Quantcast

» «
Photo

DYOM Designers Lounge

13,969 replies to this topic
KowalskiGuy
  • KowalskiGuy

One average penguin, one average member title.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:41 AM

^ Give that man a cookie! ...or whatever he wants. ^

Well, let's just give him likes. But whateva.

:cookie: :cookie:

Target13
  • Target13

Beyond Creativity®

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:03 AM

No Homin! Only Grumpy Cat deserves a cookie.

Anyway, I Was working on the 2nd mission of GSS and also completed it. but then it got f*cked up by the colored squares bug.

So now i'm gonna have to start over. BUT in one week i will get the Fall Vecation which also lasts one week. So i might make missions then.

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:38 AM

Hey guys, I've been starting to make some of my own music. I've posted a sh*tty beat so far, but I'm working on a rap song at the moment. Just getting the lyrics finalised etc. But if you guys could check out my channel and maybe subscribe for a bit of support, that'd be awesome.

http://www.youtube.c...atteredofficial

I know this has nothing to do with DYOM, but I know I can count on some of you guys for a little bit of support. Thanks :)

(P.S. I might enter the new DYOM contest)

AHelmi88
  • AHelmi88

Playing GTA IV

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:46 AM

Hey guys, I've been starting to make some of my own music. I've posted a sh*tty beat so far, but I'm working on a rap song at the moment. Just getting the lyrics finalised etc. But if you guys could check out my channel and maybe subscribe for a bit of support, that'd be awesome.

I know this has nothing to do with DYOM, but I know I can count on some of you guys for a little bit of support. Thanks :)

Hoooooooooo! Alot of time out of DYOM, I missed you, You made good contents, Wish you return to designing soon!

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:49 AM

Hoooooooooo! Alot of time out of DYOM, I missed you, You made good contents, Wish you return to designing soon!

Yeah, I know, I still check here regularly, just been to lazy to post or make missions recently. Haha

MadMarshMallow
  • MadMarshMallow

MMM

• Members
  • None
  • Best DYOM Mission 2013 "Max Parker"

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:01 AM

Everything changed. Ahh.. I missed the old times..

Target13
  • Target13

Beyond Creativity®

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:25 AM

Me too. Too bad that i got interest in DYOM when it became a sh*tty place. i remember being a noob in 2009 and everyone was very supportive.

MadMarshMallow
  • MadMarshMallow

MMM

• Members
  • None
  • Best DYOM Mission 2013 "Max Parker"

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:35 AM

Me too. Too bad that i got interest in DYOM when it became a sh*tty place. i remember being a noob in 2009 and everyone was very supportive.

Good memories, that time.

AHelmi88
  • AHelmi88

Playing GTA IV

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:37 AM

When I was using GTAF as Bedo Salama from 2 years I was really happy that I'm here, But, I could not participate, I did not know what to do, I really missed the best days in DYOM history, Now, DYOM is dead, No one create missions, MOTW has no one joined it, People went to GTA V, I think if the old designers became active again, It would be great.

Alot of people are joining these days, Before a much small numbers of joins but, High activity, Now the opposite!

Bye Bye real DYOM community, I really wish that I joined it!!  :cry:

Target13
  • Target13

Beyond Creativity®

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:50 AM

Lets look at the bright side.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:55 AM

JUst saying, instead of complaining about DYOM dying, you all could make missions instead to bring it back alive. :)

AHelmi88
  • AHelmi88

Playing GTA IV

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:09 PM

JUst saying, instead of complaining about DYOM dying, you all could make missions instead to bring it back alive. :)

I'm currently working on my own wordpress blog preparations (It's in arabic) and in the spare time I play DYOM missions to get ideas, I will probably start a new MP today or tomorrow!

Rewas
  • Rewas

To Derp or not to Derp....

• The Yardies
  • Lithuania
  • April Fools Winner 2015
    3rd Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Best Snapmatic [Scenery] 2013

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:21 PM

I missed this place. I've been thinking of making missions, but somehow I'm just.. lazy :(

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:27 PM

I missed this place. I've been thinking of making missions, but somehow I'm just.. lazy :(

Man... Continue DYOM magazine. It was so awesome.

AHelmi88
  • AHelmi88

Playing GTA IV

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:31 PM

I was very lazy to create DYOM missions but, As a muslim, We have an event which is Eid Al-Adha, However, All this week is school-less, I will work on DYOM!  :beerhat:

Happy Feast @Target13

Faiz Ansari
  • Faiz Ansari

At

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:16 PM

Hi Friends I am Just Started MAking mission on DYOM a month ago and Today Uploaded one Please Try it.

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/28480

And Say How it is........... :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :catspider: :catspider: :catspider: :bbq: :bbq: :beerhat: :beerhat:

AHelmi88
  • AHelmi88

Playing GTA IV

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:56 PM

Hi Friends I am Just Started MAking mission on DYOM a month ago and Today Uploaded one Please Try it.

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/28480

And Say How it is........... :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :catspider: :catspider: :catspider: :bbq: :bbq: :beerhat: :beerhat:

A lot of emotions = Spam

Target13
  • Target13

Beyond Creativity®

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:34 PM

I was very lazy to create DYOM missions but, As a muslim, We have an event which is Eid Al-Adha, However, All this week is school-less, I will work on DYOM!  :beerhat:

Happy Feast @Target13

Thanks Bro. Have a great one yourself. :colgate:

Anyway, I'm not really going to design missions until my Vacation next Friday.

So i'm going to play instead. I'm probably going to play The Ballad Of Tommy Vercetti, GTA Path Of Revenge or Space Galaxies.

• Platinum Card likes this

Lee.
  • Lee.

savage

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:59 PM Edited by lee_atsugai, 14 October 2013 - 06:09 PM.

A preview of my upcoming mission pack:

kKCvvZU.png

Crisis of 2016: Paradox

It's a sequel to my completed mission pack, Crisis of 2016: Rage of Task Force 141

Target13
  • Target13

Beyond Creativity®

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:02 PM

NOX5lm4.png

It's a sequel to my completed mission pack, Crisis of 2016: Rage of Task Force 141

I Might also play this. I Love sequels! 
Whenever i start a MP, i always think of the sequel.

Lee.
  • Lee.

savage

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:08 PM

NOX5lm4.png

I Might also play this. I Love sequels! 
Whenever i start a MP, i always think of the sequel.

I actually start thinking of a sequel when I'm designing the epilogue mission :lol:

Rewas
  • Rewas

To Derp or not to Derp....

• The Yardies
  • Lithuania
  • April Fools Winner 2015
    3rd Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Best Snapmatic [Scenery] 2013

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:21 PM

Man... Continue DYOM magazine. It was so awesome.

Yeah, well, I abandoned DYOM Magazine. I'm just.. too focused on other things at the moment, so I don't know if I'll ever continue the magazine in the future.

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:51 PM

Yea there is not really a whole lot going on anymore. I admit GTA V and other stuff has occupied me more than DYOM has in awhile. I think it is obvious.. But this problem was going on before GTA V, GTA V just made it little more noticeable :D

The way I see the whole "DYOM is dying" problem is that we create those thoughts and those thoughts create action and the feeling of it being dead.

One guy says it dies, another agrees, then eventually you got everyone agreeing. It is like a plague or a curse.

I don't know what would keep this place active. Most of the DYOM vets have been around for several years and it is great, but to keep it to the truth, most of us are finding new things with our time. That is why it is up to newcomers to keep the place active, invite some other people to the mod, tell them about it.

I have nothing else to add, but I can say this, I will be here for a bit longer :). I guess you can kind of say it is responsibility I have haha!

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:39 AM

Here's a preview of my upcoming mission for the Dyom Contest #7 and the 6 mission from Chapter 2 of Brie': The Assassin. I've put off working on this mission for a while, but I figured now is a better time than never to release this thing. I will upload the required txd threads for the characters with the release of the mission.

95hb.png

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:33 AM

@Doublepulse Good point.

When people say DYOM is dying, it turns into an effect where people accept that it's dying so they stop making missions.

It isn't dead yet, us current designers just need to follow on in the old designers footsteps.

poff
  • poff

Squid

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:45 AM Edited by poff, 15 October 2013 - 10:45 AM.

It's because people are getting older, and they have to take care of their life.

AHelmi88
  • AHelmi88

Playing GTA IV

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:53 AM

@Doublepulse Good point.

When people say DYOM is dying, it turns into an effect where people accept that it's dying so they stop making missions.

It isn't dead yet, us current designers just need to follow on in the old designers footsteps.

Sorry for that, But, You help in the inactivity, You was the former of the last MOTW, The post was abandoned and also no one can create one, We have to discuss here or in MOTW discussion and make a new MOTW

KowalskiGuy
  • KowalskiGuy

One average penguin, one average member title.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:47 PM

Finally! The name display edition is working! I've been waiting so long for this, but I've got dissapointed, when someone took "Kowalski" name already, so... Well, I've played with my old and new name a little. :D

PS. I figured it's working when I saw COOLMAN's (well, now Rewas's) post. :)

PPS. Target, you can finally change your age in your display name from 13 to 14. :D

• Target13 likes this

Target13
  • Target13

Beyond Creativity®

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:36 PM

Finally! The name display edition is working! I've been waiting so long for this, but I've got dissapointed, when someone took "Kowalski" name already, so... Well, I've played with my old and new name a little. :D

PPS. Target, you can finally change your age in your display name from 13 to 14. :D

Sorry dude, I May be 14 now but Target13 will always be my username.

AHelmi88
  • AHelmi88

Playing GTA IV

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:25 PM

Sorry dude, I May be 14 now but Target13 will always be my username.

I do not know what is special in no.13 but, That's your opinion!!!

4 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 2 anonymous users