Photo

Driver: San Francisco

495 replies to this topic
Evil.Tim
  • Evil.Tim

The Hornet

• Members

Posted 22 October 2011 - 11:00 AM

QUOTE (lol232 @ Saturday, Oct 22 2011, 10:47)
Hi,
Now, could anyone tell me how much does this game take space?
10 GB? 15GB? I 1.5+TB left so it's not problem.
That's all I'm wondering.

Right around 10GB. Why would you even ask if you have so much storage remaining?

Street Mix
  • Street Mix

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 October 2011 - 10:28 PM Edited by Street Mix, 22 October 2011 - 10:41 PM.

QUOTE (Pat @ Tuesday, Oct 18 2011, 02:30)
Has anyone on the PC version had any problems with the story mission 'Eyes on the City?" It won't let me scan the SUV, no matter how many times I press the key I have Shift bound to.

Press and hold Left Shift. Should work.

Pat
  • Pat

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 22 October 2011 - 10:45 PM

QUOTE (Street Mix @ Saturday, Oct 22 2011, 17:28)
QUOTE (Pat @ Tuesday, Oct 18 2011, 02:30)
Has anyone on the PC version had any problems with the story mission 'Eyes on the City?" It won't let me scan the SUV, no matter how many times I press the key I have Shift bound to.

Press and hold Left Shift. Should work.

It didn't. I eventually managed to pass the mission by binding it to the Space Bar, but any other key I tried binding it to did absolutely nothing, even though Shift worked fine outside of the mission.

chris
  • chris

Everton FC

• The Connection

Posted 23 October 2011 - 12:06 PM

I've got a good film saved of me driving a RUF around pretty agressively, how do i go about uploading it?

Floro Solo
  • Floro Solo

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 23 October 2011 - 12:46 PM

QUOTE (Evil.Tim @ Saturday, Oct 22 2011, 11:00)
QUOTE (lol232 @ Saturday, Oct 22 2011, 10:47)
Hi,
Now, could anyone tell me how much does this game take space?
10 GB? 15GB? I 1.5+TB left so it's not problem.
That's all I'm wondering.

Right around 10GB. Why would you even ask if you have so much storage remaining?

Mine takes no more than 6... 10 gig seems way too much, especially for this game.

I encourage everyone to play this game too, it is the best out of the driver series (at least way better than 3 and parralel lines). I hope there will be a next driver with some more features and more replayability.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Tokel. Never forget.

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 23 October 2011 - 08:03 PM Edited by GTAvanja, 23 October 2011 - 08:05 PM.

suicidal.gif

I bet you can't watch the whole thing.

ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, ok...

FlavouredMilk
  • FlavouredMilk

Good. Bad. I Am The Guy With The Gun.

• Members

Posted 24 October 2011 - 08:06 AM

QUOTE (Evil.Tim @ Saturday, Oct 22 2011, 09:39)
QUOTE (ALiXoV3rDoS3 @ Saturday, Oct 15 2011, 17:54)
My Highest Top Speed Is 600+MPH

I'm Bullshxting you not, I'll upload a photo when I figure out what I took them on, and maybe a video of the trick itself...

Knock yourself out while you're waiting.

We're waiting... You've got my curiosity all worked up.

Sorry I took so goddamn long, I didn't realise anyone was actually showing interest, so I was like, eh, I'll get there.

But, here it is.

user posted image

Maxrevv
  • Maxrevv

Agera-sive driver

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 25 October 2011 - 02:58 PM Edited by maxrevv, 25 October 2011 - 03:11 PM.

One of the best racing games I've ever played. Sometimes, I wonder why don't EA invest themselves in something this simple yet awesomely fun on their titles? Driver SF manages to have awesome list of cars, a great storyline, the ability to Shift and the addictive multiplayer. Oh, and the 70's soundtrack, too.

Of course, with a certain challenge in the game, and The Film Director, you can make a certain obligatory homage to the most well-known car chase scene ever.

And here ya goo. biggrin.gif (actually to publish your video for more than 30 seconds, just FRAPS your work. Simple.)

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 26 October 2011 - 06:20 AM Edited by PrometheusX, 03 July 2013 - 09:36 PM.

user posted image

Still one of my favs.

Nuka
  • Nuka

The Connection

• V Staff
  • European-Union
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Top c*nt 👍

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:28 PM

Sorry for bumping a 2 year old topic, but anyone want to race online tomorrow on this? If you do just pm me your Gamertag, only on Xbox

Nuka
  • Nuka

The Connection

• V Staff
  • European-Union
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Top c*nt 👍

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:10 PM

Hey sorry for the big bump and double post but I want to say some things about this, is anyone else besides me disappointed by the fact that ubisoft never released any dlcs for this? I really wanted new car packs with new vehicle brands such as Toyota and Hyundai, it would really be awesome, I was hoping to drive a Camry or Ford Focus in SF, It's a shame they never did it though, IMO Ubisoft really missed out with this game

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:37 PM

No modding community that makes cars, or haven't you checked yet?

Nuka
  • Nuka

The Connection

• V Staff
  • European-Union
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Top c*nt 👍

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:08 PM

No modding community that makes cars, or haven't you checked yet?

I've checked but I haven't found any yet or I'm not looking thorough enough, and I only play it on Xbox so modding is not really an option for me

Tyla
  • Tyla

Trouble Man

• Members
  • Australia
  • Best Concept Story 2014
    Contribution Award [Concepts]

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:08 AM

Hey sorry for the big bump and double post but I want to say some things about this, is anyone else besides me disappointed by the fact that ubisoft never released any dlcs for this? I really wanted new car packs with new vehicle brands such as Toyota and Hyundai, it would really be awesome, I was hoping to drive a Camry or Ford Focus in SF, It's a shame they never did it though, IMO Ubisoft really missed out with this game

I actually only hooked my 360 up to the internet for the first time in years a couple of weeks ago and one of the first things I did was search for Driver SF DLC. Very disappointed to learn there was none. I was really hoping for a few new vehicle brands too - Buick and Plymouth spring to mind. Have you attempted the multiplayer any time recently? Is it active at all?

Nuka
  • Nuka

The Connection

• V Staff
  • European-Union
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Top c*nt 👍

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:05 AM

I actually only hooked my 360 up to the internet for the first time in years a couple of weeks ago and one of the first things I did was search for Driver SF DLC. Very disappointed to learn there was none. I was really hoping for a few new vehicle brands too - Buick and Plymouth spring to mind. Have you attempted the multiplayer any time recently? Is it active at all?

Haven't played pm for a while,last time I played it, it wasnt very busy

Tyla
  • Tyla

Trouble Man

• Members
  • Australia
  • Best Concept Story 2014
    Contribution Award [Concepts]

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:15 AM

Shame that. A lot of the publicity put out there by Ubisoft seemed to be directed at the multiplayer. Maybe if the MP portion had taken off they'd have released something.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users