• This topic is locked This topic is locked
253 replies to this topic
quechus13
  • quechus13

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2011 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE (EduardKoeleJuck @ Jan 7 2011, 18:22)
QUOTE (quechus13 @ Jan 6 2011, 19:54)
Man look at what I'm doing with your awesome model!

user posted image

Still needs fixings though. (A LOT OF FIXES)

user posted image
user posted image

Made these like half a year ago, you can use 'em if you want to. Might save you some work.

I don't convert to IV with no normal maps or specularity maps so I kinda have normal maps already
you cant really see it inside the house because of the lighting but outside it looks fantastic
I'm still working on it.

=T.A=
  • =T.A=

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2011 - 10:07 PM

QUOTE (quechus13 @ Jan 6 2011, 21:54)
Man look at what I'm doing with your awesome model!

user posted image

Still needs fixings though. (A LOT OF FIXES)

Can you post better Pics please ??

Guns*R-Us
  • Guns*R-Us

Why So Serious ?

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2011 - 10:12 PM Edited by viettuan, 07 January 2011 - 10:17 PM.

Thanks all you guys about supporting the mod, or trying to help but it would be cool if you spend just 1 minute to vote for T.I mod at GTANet Annual Awards 2010 ! That actually is the big support for us wink.gif

And here, just a littler update ( thanks to ZAZ for help with animation CLEO script )

user posted image

quechus13
  • quechus13

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2011 - 06:00 AM

I've been working on it:

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Hopefully this will be fixed soon smile.gif

King Shady
  • King Shady

Group:G-Modding Group:Bulletproof

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2011 - 11:15 AM

QUOTE (viettuan @ Jan 7 2011, 23:12)
Thanks all you guys about supporting the mod, or trying to help but it would be cool if you spend just 1 minute to vote for T.I mod at GTANet Annual Awards 2010 ! That actually is the big support for us wink.gif

And here, just a littler update ( thanks to ZAZ for help with animation CLEO script )

CUT

You can only vote for the Ped version not for this version , you know ? dozingoff.gif

Guns*R-Us
  • Guns*R-Us

Why So Serious ?

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2011 - 11:19 AM

QUOTE (King Shady @ Jan 8 2011, 11:15)

CUT

You can only vote for the Ped version not for this version , you know ? dozingoff.gif

V2 already released as a Alpha version too rolleyes.gif

King Shady
  • King Shady

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2011 - 11:22 AM

QUOTE (viettuan @ Jan 8 2011, 12:19)

CUT

It need to release it on this Forum , not on another or on the website. moto_whistle.gif

=T.A=
  • =T.A=

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2011 - 11:36 AM

quechus13 i like it :-)

Artur$MD
  • Artur$MD

Almost nothing changed, just having a cool mood

• Members

Posted 08 January 2011 - 08:15 PM

QUOTE (King Shady @ Jan 8 2011, 15:22)

CUT

It need to release it on this Forum , not on another or on the website. moto_whistle.gif

You've forgotten that it doesn't make much sence. The name of the mod includes the key words: T.I.P. Mod V2: Ped! We don't care about anything else smile.gif

@viettuan: Has the beard became longer?
@quechus13: Is there a chance to divide the neck from the head model to replace the neck bone? As there re no hoodies or any other street wear, the only clothes that will match T.I.'s style are suits (like Ghost's appearance in the "Takers" movie). the cap should be removed. Keep up, many ppl dreamed about TIP Mod in GTAIV, me too smile.gif

King Shady
  • King Shady

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2011 - 08:25 PM

QUOTE (Artur$MD @ Jan 8 2011, 21:15)

@quechus13: Is there a chance to divide the neck from the head model to replace the neck bone? As there re no hoodies or any other street wear, the only clothes that will match T.I.'s style are suits (like Ghost's appearance in the "Takers" movie). the cap should be removed. Keep up, many ppl dreamed about TIP Mod in GTAIV, me too smile.gif

Yes , it will be great .
I like the scene with the shepherds . tounge.gif

Guns*R-Us
  • Guns*R-Us

Why So Serious ?

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2011 - 08:27 PM

QUOTE (Artur$MD @ Jan 8 2011, 20:15)

lol man, that because the pic. lol.gif
I just showing the finish script of new anim when T.I hold a katana ( also bat )

quechus13
  • quechus13

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2011 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (King Shady @ Jan 8 2011, 15:22)

CUT

You've forgotten that it doesn't make much sence. The name of the mod includes the key words: T.I.P. Mod V2: Ped! We don't care about anything else smile.gif

Well I guess so but i think I'm just gonna chop of the neck and the hat needs to stay because the exporters need 2 materials to be in the materials editor if not crash.

TigerTanker
  • TigerTanker

Gangsta

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 09 January 2011 - 09:57 AM

Quechus, why don't you just add sunglasses instead? I guess it counts as a plus material too, and it still fits the suits better than the cap.

kamil121
  • kamil121

I been doin this for nearly 3 years xD

• Members

Posted 09 January 2011 - 03:59 PM

Actually if there would be way to work it in TBOGT or try to get hoodie with jacket from there to IV (you can but you get a arm bug) but if we replace the anims wit those from TBOGT there's no bug.Source : Tried it myself and got no bugs so far.So if I get permission from Artur to fit some T.I Clothes on niko jeans and Luis hoodie i can show you screens then.But if i wont get permission wont show any screens from Respect to Artur and His mod.

Actually if there would be way to work it in TBOGT or try to get hoodie with jacket from there to IV (you can but you get a arm bug) but if we replace the anims wit those from TBOGT there's no bug.Source : Tried it myself and got no bugs so far.So if I get permission from Artur to fit some T.I Clothes on niko jeans and Luis hoodie i can show you screens then.But if i wont get permission wont show any screens from Respect to Artur and His mod.

TigerTanker
  • TigerTanker

Gangsta

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 09 January 2011 - 04:10 PM

Why don't you just replace Luis with TI then? Or is it more complicated?

quechus13
  • quechus13

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2011 - 05:34 PM

QUOTE (kamil121 @ Jan 9 2011, 15:59)

You are not stealing anything so just post thumbnails.
and sunglasses?? I think the cap fits really good the suit IMO but like i said you can just put a transparent texture on the cap and there you go no more cap smile.gif besides I don't have the models
I only have TIP Ped.

kamil121
  • kamil121

I been doin this for nearly 3 years xD

• Members

Posted 10 January 2011 - 05:58 PM

QUOTE (quechus13 @ Jan 9 2011, 17:34)
QUOTE (kamil121 @ Jan 9 2011, 15:59)

You are not stealing anything so just post thumbnails.
and sunglasses?? I think the cap fits really good the suit IMO but like i said you can just put a transparent texture on the cap and there you go no more cap smile.gif besides I don't have the models
I only have TIP Ped.

I can post the pictures but there is one problem now.My hdd with iv got formatted thanks to my lovely cousin and had to reinstall my gta good i always had a Backup HDD so i can just add the clothes but the anims that fix the arm bug dissapeared and im stuck with the bug.ill try to get my EFLC back so i can put anims there ill try to find the anim on my hdd cuz i know i have it somewhere so if i will find it ill post pictures,well ill post pictures anyway.

@Quechus i know im not stealing but i respect modders who have some respect for me but i'll post the pictures i hope that artur wont mind us showing our stuff here.

Toghrul Rahimli
  • Toghrul Rahimli

• Members
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 10 January 2011 - 07:00 PM

Voted! smile.gif

Dirty Def
  • Dirty Def

So Fresh,So Fly and always High!

• Members

Posted 10 January 2011 - 07:25 PM

QUOTE (Togrul1996 @ Jan 10 2011, 20:00)
Voted! smile.gif

Me TOO!! Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif
AND IF !!!YOU!!! READ .::THIS::. YOU SHOULD TOOO!!!! icon14.gif

Darkel74
  • Darkel74

No one is perfect

• Members

Posted 14 January 2011 - 08:14 PM

Any other updates?

Dirty Def
  • Dirty Def

So Fresh,So Fly and always High!

• Members

Posted 14 January 2011 - 10:40 PM

QUOTE (Darkel74 @ Jan 14 2011, 21:14)
Any other updates?

You re seeing some???
NO!!!!
so just wait man moto_whistle.gif

Darkel74
  • Darkel74

No one is perfect

• Members

Posted 15 January 2011 - 03:23 AM

ok man, chill out.
I was just asking

tavisg
  • tavisg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 January 2011 - 03:45 AM

great modder

parden$
  • parden$

Wanna hate , have a nice time - T.I

• Members

Posted 16 January 2011 - 12:15 PM

Great to see T.I mod going again , I've become a T.I fan after listening to some of his newer work smile.gif

T.I - Thats all she wrote Ft Eminem (Dammmmmn!!)

Anyway sorry for the OFF TOPIC

Thought i'd mention when i played the alpha version i noticed a bug with the way his mouth moves , his botton lip goes in his mouth and it looks like hes having a face fit. (if they exist o_O)

Anyway it looks like you are doing a great job!

I Think i have a few HD textures i made for personal use that works with the hoodie model ill put them up here sometime for you guys smile.gif (if thats alright with artur)

anyway Pce! turn.gif

Artur$MD
  • Artur$MD

Almost nothing changed, just having a cool mood

• Members

Posted 17 January 2011 - 01:07 PM Edited by Artur$MD, 17 January 2011 - 01:20 PM.

The thing you all dreamed about is finished! I made the thin realistic pants! smile.gif
I noticed, that body proportions are very important, because if they are wrong, it seems like everything doesn't look well.

user posted image

@parden$: At first I need to take a look at them. Send me pm. About the mouth, R* did crappy face animations, so it's their fault.
@kamil121: Louis in TIP clothes? Sounds interesting! Make some screens and let me see how everything looks like ingame!
@quechus13: As the second object you can simply use the eyes or teeth

Thanks to everybody who supports our mod! Soon the voting polls will be opened!

=T.A=
  • =T.A=

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2011 - 02:20 PM

thanks art for the Credits angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif

Guns*R-Us
  • Guns*R-Us

Why So Serious ?

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2011 - 03:32 PM

Man ! I reworked on the jeans too panic.gif

Gramps
  • Gramps

★★★★★

• GTA Mods Staff
  • New-Zealand
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 19 January 2011 - 03:41 AM Edited by methodunderg, 19 January 2011 - 03:47 AM.

Never been into thin pants .. But it does seem more the craze these days .. Baggys are out .. Thin is in confused.gif I'd prefer some breathing space for my balls, don't know bout you fellas tho tounge.gif

Are you gonna fix the shopping.dat ? In v2 the clothes aren't named correctly .. sad.gif And its a pain in the ass goin' through each diff one to see what they actually are smile.gif

@Arthur
Can I have that cleo that you mentioned in the first post ? Or are you gonna release it with the mod ?

@Off-Topic
I read somewhere bout skipping the animations when trying on clothes ? Can't remember where, I've had an extensive Google, but nothing concrete has shown up.

_F_
  • _F_

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • Best Vehicle 2014 [GTAV Vehicles converted to San Andreas]

Posted 19 January 2011 - 04:19 PM

Heh, I'd like to see it in IV orly.gif

parden$
  • parden$

Wanna hate , have a nice time - T.I

• Members

Posted 20 January 2011 - 06:51 PM

haha you wont catch me in tight jeans like that tounge.gif

i do like it when tight jeans are sagged though it looks cool although i dont own a pair of tight jeans
-----------------------

Artur I was wondering (if you haven't already) if you could make a body warmer For T.i mod for example:
user posted image

Just sharing my ideas,

nice job on the jeans although there not my style tounge.gif

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users