Navy Seals vs BCF
Time:Sunday 6pm EST Time

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 18 July 2011 - 03:36 PM

Sorry for the lack of enthusiam for this event by AoD but it's the same story every year. I'll try to arrange a few matches this month. icon14.gif

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 20 July 2011 - 12:09 PM

QUOTE (AndyGanteks @ Saturday, Jul 9 2011, 16:25)
Double post;Big update is finally done! icon14.gif
With all this mess in the gang section over the last two months, path has been cleared for many gangs now and i managed to update it all, and the GL is evidently smaller now, so there is enough time for the remaining few matches to be done. Hopefully there will be more real gangs in the future! Sorry i didn't do the update earlier, but i couldn't have due to school duties, university preparations that is.

So, the change-log:
    Ultimatums rule has been removed. Too much inactivity, so i decided to not go over anyone's head, until the gang area is back to being active as before. The remaining gangs are aware of remaining matches, and surely will manage to play most or all of them, so yeah. The rule will be back maybe in a few years, hopefully when the gang area is active like in 2008!
    → ≡TLMC≡, The Lost and Damned MC closed, and they were moved to the ''closed gangs who didn't get to sign up' part in GL table.
    → SOL, Sons of Liberty is also removed from the GL, due to inactivity, and inevitable death. The gang isn't active anymore, and 2 people remaining bumping it up, it just isn't going to work. Both of their 2 remaining people have major family RL problems, so that's that i guess, no MP. Goodbye SOL, it was a pleasure playing with you and having you in the gang section these 2 and a half years! icon14.gif
    → TS, Twisted Syndicate, similar situation with SOL, they are kind of inactive, not doing MP it seems, and very close to having a SOL fate. They got a few posts up in the last week or so, but i don't think they'll be taking part in GL 2011 anymore. I can't say TS is dead yet, unlike for SOL, but one thing's for sure, they are not active enough for MP and GL, and a SOL fate could happen to them very soon. confused.gif
    → PM, Project Mayhem also closed, they went inactive and a few remaining people decided to close it and let it go, and they went inactive them as well, mostly. So yeah, bye PM, it was good having ya on GTAF, and they played 1 match total at the start of the year and lost to TEC.
    → DM, Dominican Mob was the last of them gangs that closed in the last 2 months. It was sad to see them go, but kind of inevitable, as Sam998 ruined that gang once he took over it. Ruined the MP part of it, since before that, DM had 3 matches in the GL done. All 3 they lost however. Unfortunately, since the rules are that when a gang dies, all of their matches are deleted from the table, wins for BCF, AoD MC and Damned MC are erased, due to the DM closing. In the past leagues, they'd get the ''fake'' draws, etc, but we agreed at the start of the year that it's most fair to go like this with closed gangs now, at the expense of someone losing up points of matches they played already. BCF and D MC wins were auto-wins anyways so they shouldn't be hurt much by this, as for AoD match, that did happen, so it's a damn shame it has to be deleted, but it's like that and it can't be changed. sad.gif Let's just hope nobody closes anymore though.
    → Added two GL 2011 match results that were played, Y vs AoD MC 2:0, AoD MC-SRS 2:0
    → Sorted out the table nicely, and the remaining matches. There's still a lot to do, but it's doable!
    → New gang added to GL 2011, Navy Seals. Congratulations. Hope you get your 360 matches done!
    → The last remaining active gang, who didn't sign up for GL 2011, The Ivanov Family, is invited to join the GL 2011, assuming they are not one of those fake PBM gangs.
    → GL 2011 table is below, and remaining matches are in the first post. Use them, and this thread, as well as the PM system to organize the remaining duels!
    user posted image
Also, explanation of the league table in case anyone's confused:

1-7 → Current GTAF GL 2011 gangs who you can play with.
1-3 →Top 3 gangs at the moment on the table
8-13 → Gangs that were in GL 2011, but closed during it. You do not have to worry about them anymore. They are in the table only so it's known they were a part of the GL in 2011
- → Gangs below 13th spot are gangs that were to sign up for the GL, but closed before they could be accepted, and they left a mark on the GTAF, so they are mentioned in the GL.

Now lets get back to organizing remaining matches in the first post, you can check and see which ones are remaining for your gang! Not many but not a few either, and more then enough time to do it! icon14.gif

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, Yardies vs SRS, SRS vs AoD MC - next saturday. Who's in?

The Damned MC and D12 played a total of 4 games, 2 home and 2 away, so the D12 scores should be won 3 drawn 1 ph34r.gif biggrin.gif

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars
  • Best Gang 2013 - D1RTY12
    Best Event 2011 "Turf Wars"

Posted 20 July 2011 - 01:34 PM

Nitty I think that 2 matches are considered as 1. So we won 2 TW and that counts as 1 win. We won a TDM and lost a TMW so that counts as 1 drawn.

Anyway, some PS3 gang available and willing to play a match against D12?

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 21 July 2011 - 04:49 PM

Was our win against The Dominican Mob not counted because they disbanded? Also, I see it in the rules but I remember hearing that Annihilators are banned in gang league matches. Is this true just for future reference?

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica
  • Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 21 July 2011 - 05:03 PM Edited by AndyGanteks, 21 July 2011 - 05:05 PM.

QUOTE (Jedi. @ Thursday, Jul 21 2011, 18:49)
Was our win against The Dominican Mob not counted because they disbanded?

Yeah, unfortunately, as well as the wins BCF and Damned MC got against them.

As for annihilators, they are not banned, well, if you don't want them in the home match you play, just disable cars and heli won't spawn.

And yeah, doc is right, Nitty.

Yardies will hopefully finish the SRS PC match this or next weekend, and then we'll do the Damned MC away match first. My PSN isn't yet fixed, but in a week or two it should be, i hope. confused.gif That's the only thing stopping me from organizing that match so far.

MobBG
  • MobBG

Makin' Bacon.....

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2011 - 08:24 PM

So there are no PC matches left?

Kanja
  • Kanja

A Muslim Warrior

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:06 PM

QUOTE (MobBG @ Wednesday, Jul 27 2011, 02:24)
So there are no PC matches left?

only one away match remaining b/w SRS Vs AOD. well, we can also do 1 VS 1 if no one one appear, may be me vs GTArv oR girishb.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 27 July 2011 - 04:26 PM

No, we can't do 1 vs 1, that's just...no. 2 vs 2 it'll be.

Kanja and MLVD/Stallion vs Arv and Girish/ska (AoD vs SRS)
Andy and Minnie/whoever vs Arv and Girish/ska(Y vs SRS)

Those are remaining PC matches. Maybe they'll happen this coming weekend, but that depends who's available. I don't think the SRS are til the next weekend.

ZDANZ96
  • ZDANZ96

• Members

Posted 27 July 2011 - 04:28 PM Edited by ZDANZ96, 27 July 2011 - 04:32 PM.

QUOTE (AndyGanteks @ Thursday, Jul 21 2011, 14:03)
QUOTE (Jedi. @ Thursday, Jul 21 2011, 18:49)
Was our win against The Dominican Mob not counted because they disbanded?

Yeah, unfortunately, as well as the wins BCF and Damned MC got against them.

As for annihilators, they are not banned, well, if you don't want them in the home match you play, just disable cars and heli won't spawn.

And yeah, doc is right, Nitty.

Yardies will hopefully finish the SRS PC match this or next weekend, and then we'll do the Damned MC away match first. My PSN isn't yet fixed, but in a week or two it should be, i hope. confused.gif That's the only thing stopping me from organizing that match so far.

Annihilators spawn even without cars...

And I will surelly use it agaist the Yardies devil.gif

deadsliez1
  • deadsliez1

Godfather Ivanov.

• Members

Posted 01 August 2011 - 07:53 PM

yo andy, since it's aug.

are u going to add me on GL

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:16 AM

Not yet unfortunately, i must investigate further into some things.

Hopefully more matches are done in August guys, good luck to ya'll organizing.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 24 August 2011 - 09:25 PM

Just bumping and announcing that The Damned MC and The Yardies match (D MC home duel) will be on saturday, this saturday at 17 UK time. 3v3 or 4v4 depends how much people show up/are available/have their psn working/etc.

Anyone else plan on playing, especially the 360 gangs, time's running out, y'now? There's still a lot of time, but you guys should plan on something.
August update to GL 2011 will come after that match by the way! icon14.gif

Greasepalms
  • Greasepalms

Ya gon' dun goof'd up

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 27 August 2011 - 06:33 PM

i wanna say sorry again to AJ and anyone else I screwed with my lag, I was lucky enough that I managed to connect to psn today so my connection wasn't the greatest.

I'll try to do my best to fix it for the Y home games, I don't want to be teleporting everywhere on your screen.

Hopefully we'll have some proper deathmatches. I just wanna see gun game, not lag,vehicles,explosives...etc.

ZDANZ96
  • ZDANZ96

• Members

Posted 27 August 2011 - 11:38 PM

Helicopters are allowed, I trained hard to be where I am, maybe you yardies didn't trained enough to beat us in TDM. Anyways I hope the rematch will be better.

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 28 August 2011 - 02:30 PM

Yesterday was a clusterf*ck of problems, both teams have players who didnt seem able to connect, its a pity it went so wrong, and I'd personally like to have this game replayed. I feel bad for Dnero who showed, but couldnt play, but I also feel bad for Madmonk who left in understandable anger.

The attitude of the Yardies in the first game sucked, you lost fair and square but moaned and quited like children. Atleast you apologise for lagging so much in the second game (I so wish I had recorded the lag, it was ridiculous), but seriously setting a TMW work to a duration of $2500 was retarded too, I know its the rules, but its too little even with just a 2 vs 2.

The pics below show the results (my bad for the quality) didnt realise how sh*t they would turn out.

I hope when we play you next time, it works better.

user posted image

user posted image

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 28 August 2011 - 03:00 PM

Thanks for the pics aj, round 2 in Mafiya Work is bad qualify though, i think it says 2700-2000 for Yardies or so. Anyways, for me from what i saw in the chat, that first round main problem was that, after our players stopped playing at about 1100-300, after being killed a few times by heli, Grease and Tycek started chatting in chat, then suddenly a minute or two later 2500-300, match over. Zdan and Vega kept killing them as they idled in game and moaned in chat about helis. But seeing that Grease had conn trouble and caused lag in round 2, i guess that evens it.

I hope next time we don't have connection problems. Looking forward to the Y home game, hopefully it'll be 4v4, and that me, Dnero and madmonk can get some play. I'm sure we would have put more fight into the TDM round if it was 4v4 and not 2v2. I'll let you guys know what we'll do for our home game soon.

Oh, and i'll update the GL 2011 table and so on tonight by the way. Has a few stuff to be done and add, etc.

MobBG
  • MobBG

Makin' Bacon.....

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 August 2011 - 05:34 PM

When are we going PC again?

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:21 PM

Update for GL 2011:

-All stuff from update added to 1st post
-Added The Damned MC-The Yardies 1:1 result
-Officially invited The Loonies to GL 2011. If they can settle themselves, then can start playing a few matches this year, if not, they'll be in for GL 2012.
-The Ivanov Family has been accepted to the GL 2011. They can however start organizing their matches only from 1st September 2011, when their topic gets unlocked.
-Table:
user posted image

I hope you guys start playing now, especially 360 gangs. I noticed BCF and NS are in peace now, so i hope they can arrange a match in September or October. BCF and the Ivanovs, i saw their topics got locked and that they are banned one from another topic, but i hope they can resolve this. Gang rivalry is fine, wars are stupid. You guys when you've calmed down, i hope you can organize your matches. Since you're banned from each others' topic, please use the PM system, or talk in this topic to organize your match, and please, no flaming of each other! Also, last 2 PC matches should be finished soon, and PS3 matches too, after Y vs Damned, we'll have Y vs D12. Also, i noticed AoD's PS3 side got bigger, so i'm sure they are now up for some matches there!

iV CL4RKY x
  • iV CL4RKY x

Prankster

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:03 PM

2 quick questions. Is it too late to sign my gang up? And how many members do I need to participate in the GL?

Kjwarrior
  • Kjwarrior

Future is a Blur but the present is Clear

• Members

Posted 06 September 2011 - 06:15 PM

I think you have to sign up next year... I'm going to, if my clan was in here no doubt top of the list wink.gif

iV CL4RKY x
  • iV CL4RKY x

Prankster

• Members

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:24 AM

QUOTE (Kjwarrior @ Tuesday, Sep 6 2011, 18:15)
I think you have to sign up next year... I'm going to, if my clan was in here no doubt top of the list wink.gif

Guess I'll have to sign up next year then biggrin.gif

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 08 September 2011 - 12:30 PM

QUOTE (Darlomidge @ Thursday, Sep 8 2011, 09:24)

It's not too late, I don't think Andy would object you joining late but he would only decline your entry into the league if he thinks your gang is too new and hasn't proved it's active enough to join. Just ask, if not then try next year. icon14.gif

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 September 2011 - 10:11 PM

AoD vs. Ivanov

Round 1, Ivanov settings:

user posted image

Round 2, AoD settings:

user posted image

deadsliez1
  • deadsliez1

Godfather Ivanov.

• Members

Posted 11 September 2011 - 01:49 AM

And after that match, the Navy Seals and Ivanovs had one.

Don't have pics although we have a tie. You can ask the other gang for proof. cool.gif

Kjwarrior
  • Kjwarrior

Future is a Blur but the present is Clear

• Members

Posted 11 September 2011 - 02:43 AM Edited by Kjwarrior, 11 September 2011 - 05:11 AM.

Gang Color (HEX COLORS, CLICK HERE) : Cc1100
Gang Tag: [xSxSx ]
Gang Name: ShadowxAssassins
Gang Logo (64x64, transparent, but not ANIMATED):http://www.resizr.com/resized/6881.jpg
Gang Roster (Links to GTAF profiles of your members)
http://www.gtaforums...showuser=615915
http://www.gtaforums...showuser=616290
http://www.gtaforums...showuser=616868
http://www.gtaforums...showuser=619072
http://www.gtaforums...showuser=623326
http://www.gtaforums...
http://www.gtaforums...showuser=625305

Systems competing (IV:MP) and (BoGT:MP)

Please note that some of my members have been inactive for a week but i assure you after a nice notice they will be posting on here regurely
One of my best guys is having internet connection issues with his pc but will be on here in about a week and when he does could he be added to th list?

If you have any concerns please message me icon14.gif

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 11 September 2011 - 09:05 PM

GL 2011 Update:

-Added AoD MC-IV 1:1 draw. I added it as the AoD home match, but since you guys played 1 round aod rules 1 round ivanov rules, the match that will be placed in away should also be done like that, 1 round home rules, 1 round away.
Current Table:user posted image

@ deadsliez1 : I'll add the NS and Ivanov score when the Navy Seals confirm in this thread. Assuming there were no pictures, i would like to see some info of the match(modes,settings,players, and approximate scores at least). I need that for the GL Awards, as well as for the MVP poll at the end of the year. Then i'll add it to the table!
@ Loonies : You guys are invited to join GL 2011. If you can make it by 1st October 2011, you'll be in, if not, wait for the 2012 edition, which starts a few days into the New Year. Good luck
@ Kjwarrior : Sorry man, but most of your members are very inactive. I can't add you to the GL right now. Your members need to be quite active and stay forum members for a while, before the gang can be accepted into the league. Deadline for this year is October 1st, and i don't think you'll be able to meet that, but if you and your members stay active, there's a good chance to be added for 2012.

iV CL4RKY x
  • iV CL4RKY x

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 September 2011 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE (Jedi. @ Thursday, Sep 8 2011, 12:30)
QUOTE (Darlomidge @ Thursday, Sep 8 2011, 09:24)

It's not too late, I don't think Andy would object you joining late but he would only decline your entry into the league if he thinks your gang is too new and hasn't proved it's active enough to join. Just ask, if not then try next year. icon14.gif

Think I might leave it for this year, even if we were to be accepted (which I doubt very much we would be) we wouldnt be very strong due to only having 4 active members on the forum. Im gonna take this period to build in time for GL 2012. biggrin.gif

Rounds.
  • Rounds.

"Your Round"

• Members

Posted 11 September 2011 - 09:59 PM Edited by XvXHeavymistXvX, 11 September 2011 - 10:01 PM.

I'll confirm the tie between Navy Seals and Ivanov.

First round was Ivanov settings.
Weapons:Powerful
Duration: 15 or 20 minutes don't really remember
Health Reticule: On
Weather:Foggy
Time of day: midday
Blips:All

2nd round
Weapons: pistols
Duration:again 15 or 20 minutes
Health Recticle.On
Blips:Far

Not sure about the score, but the last match was close.
Good games Ivanov icon14.gif

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 11 September 2011 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE (XvXHeavymistXvX @ Sunday, Sep 11 2011, 23:59)
First round was Ivanov settings.

I assume the 2nd one was NS settings? If so, then the same as with the AoD vs IV match, i'll put it in the ''home'' part, but the 2nd match should also be done 1 round NS, 1 round IV rules.

Cheers for posting settings. I just need to know which members represented IV and NS, and an approximate scores of the rounds, and i'll add it tomorrow to the table! icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users