Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 03 January 2011 - 03:20 PM Edited by AndyGanteks, 28 December 2011 - 11:41 PM.

user posted image

League Table

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Awards

Matches

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

G TAF Gang League 2011 is a competition between all Un-Official Gangs(MP), on various systems and various games during 2011.

Info
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________

Matches start in January and can be completed until 27.12.2011 when the GL 2011 closes. It is advised that you balance your duels nicely and plan your playing schedule.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________

Unfinished matches at the end of the year count as non-existent, you don't get draws like before. Also gangs who close end up removed from the GL. They are put to last place with ''0-0-0'' as W-D-L and 0 points if they didn't play a single match. If they played some matches, their W-D-L is kept, but they still have 0 points, and all of their results with other gangs are also deleted from the other gangs W-D-L's.

On 12.12.2011. the MVP poll opens where best 3 players from top 5 gangs at that moment will enter. The poll will close a few days before the GL ending, on 24.12.2011.

Gang and Player System Awards are given based on the final position of the gangs in the League Table and by the final result of the MVP Poll.

Arranging matches with other gangs can be done via personal messages, talk in your threads, but the best way is to talk and organize it in the GL topic.

''GL Nights'' will be held starting from GL 2011. They will consist of a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 4 gangs playing a few matches in one day and/or night. That will possibly solve problems caused by the inactivity in 2010 edition, and more matches can be done that way more faster. Host of the GL Night will be decided before the match. GL Nights don't have to be necessarily organized if the activity is flowing nicely.

If a gang doesn't make it, or doesn't have enough people 30 minutes after the confirmed time 24 hours before, it loses 2:0 to the gang that made it or has enough players.

Regarding the home/away, you can either play both home rounds with your rules, then in the away, the opponent chooses rules for both rounds, or one round your, one round their rules.

Settings for each system can be found below the information part. Look at the legend to see which settings you must follow, and which are optional.

Banned members can't take part in matches. If one was found playing, the result of that match will be changed to 0:2 for the opposing team no matter what the original result was.

If a gang closes, and then reopens under a new name and enters GL back, results from the old gang name and theme cannot be retained.

Allies are not allowed to help gangs in matches, because it could result in sabotage. It is advised you don't disobey this as it could backfire at your gang, you must only play with your own gang members.

At the end of a match, either one gang takes a screen of the final score, or one member of each gang confirms the results and posts them in this thread only. Any results not posted in this thread will not be counted as completed, and you may have to repeat then. It is very important that you state on what game did you play(IV or EFLC).

Victory in a match earns 2 points, a draw gives 1 point to both gangs, and a defeat gives 0 points. You must play 2 rounds, otherwise, the match won't count.

Every match should be played with max 8 players on each side, and a minimum of 2 players on each side to start it. The more players, the more fun though.

Match can be ended with a player less if near the end, a player walks away, or loses internet connection. Matches 8 on 7, 7 on 6, 6 on 5, 5 on 4, 4 on 3 and 3 on 2 can be played if the team with the lower number of players agrees to continue. It would be preferred to play with the same number of players on both sides though. 2 vs 1 is not allowed.

If the gangs have the same number of points in the end of GL, final position is decided by a) matches with that gang b) less defeats c) more wins and/or draws d) randomization for the extra 0.5 point e) In rare cases if there is time, extra 1 round match for the 0.5 points, but under supervision of someone else and possibly hosted by someone else.

IV:MP Beta 2(custom multiplayer) for PC is not yet supported by the GL due to the shooting desync still present. Will it be in the future, it is unknown.

GTAF GL History is the new addition to the GL topic from the 2011 edition. It contains all the major data from the previous Gang League competitions.

Final date for applications of new gangs is October 1st, 2011. Gangs that come to GTAF after that date will have to wait for 2012.

Gangs that close down in December will have their scores kept as they are, to the end of the league.

For everything else you want to know, or are not sure, post in the topic.

Settings

LEGEND:
    Must be followed.
    Can be altered.

IV:MP PS3, 360, PC

Length : 20 Minutes--5000 $--(3,4,5,6,7,8 players) || 10 minutes--2500 $--(2 players ONLY)
    Modes : Team Deathmatch || Team Mafiya Work || Team Car Jack City || Turf Wars || Cops n' Crooks

Friendly Fire: On
    Auto-Aim: Off
    Weapons: Standard
    Traffic: Medium
    Pedestrians: Medium
    Blips: All
    Name Display: On
    Reticule Health: On
    Voice Chat: Team
    Respawn Time: 5 Seconds
    Respawn Distance : Near
    Time: Morning
    Weather: Variable
    Description: Off
    Radio Station: On

LaD:MP PS3, 360, PC

Length : 20 Minutes--5000 $--(3,4,5,6,7,8 players) || 10 minutes--2500 $--(2 players ONLY)
    Modes: Team Deathmatch || Witness Protection || Own the City

BoGT:MP PS3, 360, PC

Modes: Team Deathmatch

Applications
    Gang Color (HEX COLORS, CLICK HERE) :
    Gang Tag: [ ]
    Gang Name: xxx xxxxx xxxx
    Gang Logo (64x64, transparent, but not ANIMATED):
    Gang Roster (Links to GTAF profiles of your members)
    Systems competing (IV:MP--LaD:MP--BoGT:MP || PS3--360--PC):

-Note- Applications are for the gangs that arrive during 2011. New gangs can sign up until October 1st, 2011
GTAF Gang League History

user posted image

GTAF Gang League 2009

GTAF Gang League 2010

MobBG
  • MobBG

Makin' Bacon.....

• The Yardies

Posted 03 January 2011 - 03:57 PM

We need more PC action....... moto_whistle.gif

Diggdydog
  • Diggdydog

Trick

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 03 January 2011 - 05:24 PM

Alright, guys! Andy's PM directed me here. Whats the plan smile.gif

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 03 January 2011 - 05:26 PM

Well, for the start, i'm unavailable until 10th January. I'll be free during the rest of the month, but best time for me and the rest of Y would be between 10th and 20th january. I was also thinking of bringing Damned MC and/or TEC for the first GL Night.

CakePicnic
  • CakePicnic

This Cake ain't no lie!

• D1RTY12
  • NATO

Posted 03 January 2011 - 06:28 PM

Gotta say, some nice improvements this year but I'm still concerned about the cross-platform thing going on, but I understand that you don't have many options to change that icon14.gif
Just want 1 thing clear right now, all the matches are free to play immidieatly right? We don't have to wait until this first GL Night is over or anything?

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 03 January 2011 - 06:37 PM

No, you can play immediately, the GL Night is just sort of a gathering to get more matches done at once, seeing that it might help with all the inactivity.

So, you can play now. And are you up for that January GL Night?

MobBG
  • MobBG

Makin' Bacon.....

• The Yardies

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:11 PM

I hope this gang league season is more active than the previous one. biggrin.gif

CakePicnic
  • CakePicnic

This Cake ain't no lie!

• D1RTY12
  • NATO

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:36 PM Edited by CakePicnic, 03 January 2011 - 09:40 PM.

TEC and Project Mayhem had our first match today. 4v4, TLaD TDM 20 mins.
Round 1. $7035 - $1244
http://oi56.tinypic.com/2la8qk6.jpg
Round 2. $14911 - $2190
http://oi54.tinypic.com/zvpkp.jpg
2:0 Victory for TEC. Great matches guys icon14.gif

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:46 PM

Who is blazed up?

Also, from what i was reading of the PM thread, i thought they were going to do a friendly with you, not GL match.

Diggdydog
  • Diggdydog

Trick

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:46 PM Edited by Diggdydog, 03 January 2011 - 09:49 PM.

We got, what I like to call,'knobed' on smile.gif

Some practice is in order, boys biggrin.gif

Oh and I'm gonna speak to LeRay and leelee, if they don't want us to, then it was just friendly, but I'm sure there cool with it so it'll count smile.gif

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:46 PM

If I read right, do I have to arrange a match against the Yardies? And with 2 rounds you mean 2 matches eg. in IV Turf wars and Cops n crooks? What if its a tie?

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Jan 3 2011, 22:46)
If I read right, do I have to arrange a match against the Yardies?

Not with Yardies, with 360 or PC gangs, since that's the divisions DM has.

We can play on PC since we don't have a 360 side.

CakePicnic
  • CakePicnic

This Cake ain't no lie!

• D1RTY12
  • NATO

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:49 PM

QUOTE (AndyGanteks @ Jan 3 2011, 21:46)
Who is blazed up?

Also, from what i was reading of the PM thread, i thought they were going to do a friendly with you, not GL match.

Blazed Up is a old friend of TEC, he was on trial way back but never got in. He recently returned and we've started playing with him again, and also he has applied again smile.gif
And well, there were some plans at first to do a friendly match, but we decided to do a Gang League match instead wink.gif

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:52 PM

Ok, i'll add it to the table tomorrow when i update, but first i want all of ya that played to confirm the result, or at least 2 per each side. 1 more needed on each side.

Also Cake, slow down

''It is advised that you play at least 1 or 2 matches per month, so balance your duels nicely and plan your playing schedule. Playing all matches in 3 weeks at the start, or keeping all for the last 3 weeks in December may not end up well for you in the end.'' biggrin.gif

Oh, btw, is blazed up maybe alx-ndr?

dov3434
  • dov3434

Gooner

• D1RTY12
  • Commonwealth

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:58 PM

QUOTE (AndyGanteks @ Jan 3 2011, 21:52)

Just.... what... the... f*ck. Are you really that paranoid and suspicious, of course it isn't.

Plus, we've only played one match, it's not like we're trying to take on the entire league tonight tounge.gif .

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:00 PM

Well, after that Henning thing with the polls, i suppose you could say i am. confused.gif

Alright, one more PM guy to confirm.

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:01 PM

The Shot Caller of DM will arrange the match with you. It most probably will be a 2v2 match since we have only 2 PC members.

CakePicnic
  • CakePicnic

This Cake ain't no lie!

• D1RTY12
  • NATO

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:02 PM

QUOTE (AndyGanteks @ Jan 3 2011, 21:52)
Ok, i'll add it to the table tomorrow when i update, but first i want all of ya that played to confirm the result, or at least 2 per each side. 1 more needed on each side.

Also Cake, slow down

''It is advised that you play at least 1 or 2 matches per month, so balance your duels nicely and plan your playing schedule. Playing all matches in 3 weeks at the start, or keeping all for the last 3 weeks in December may not end up well for you in the end.'' biggrin.gif

I'll let Project Mayhem confirm this, and if they don't wanna, we'll do a rematch no problem smile.gif

And Andy, I don't get why you have to be after us (TEC) all the time confused.gif Now we've played 1 match and you tell me to calm down, first you're very annoyed that we don't play in 2010 and now that we do play... this.
Also, accusing Blazed Up of being Alx... just where, oh where did you even get that idea? I don't even know what to say man confused.gif

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:04 PM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Jan 3 2011, 23:01)
The Shot Caller of DM will arrange the match with you. It most probably will be a 2v2 match since we have only 2 PC members.

Alright, let him contact us via this thread.

@Cake - I got nothing against TEC. Well, if you could say that, i just don't feel the same about TEC like i did before December. It's hard to explain really, but i hope it will all get sorted out during the year, no harm meant man. icon14.gif

SCAR.
  • SCAR.

Youth Courage Greatness

• D1RTY12
  • Ireland

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:07 PM

I can confirm that TeC won both matches.

Well played guys icon14.gif

dov3434
  • dov3434

Gooner

• D1RTY12
  • Commonwealth

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:27 PM

ORLY Scar, cheers for confirming that we were all clueless tounge.gif lol.gif .

i like coffee enemas
  • i like coffee enemas

The Cap'n! Shooting From The Hip Since '08

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 January 2011 - 12:05 AM

Ah, balls to it. Consider the 360 side of Project Mayhem participants.

coldmurda
  • coldmurda

̡̱͐̈́͋ͦͮ̎͊̒R

• Members

Posted 04 January 2011 - 03:08 AM

Nice, I respect these settings for the games, good job Andy. Congrats Tec. Good job Alfred aka Cake.

xbox360kris
  • xbox360kris

Taxi driver, Civilian, Police officer

• Members

Posted 04 January 2011 - 02:27 PM

Okay so I'm here to set up a match against the yardies , what we gonna do?

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 04 January 2011 - 02:30 PM

Well, do you have BoGT on PC, i was thinking of doing 2 Team Deathmatches by 20 mins there, one round is your settings, one rounds ours.

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars
  • Best Gang 2013 - D1RTY12
    Best Event 2011 "Turf Wars"

Posted 04 January 2011 - 03:30 PM

We won't participate this year as we didn't last year tbh. We didn't sign up.
Please take D12 out of the tables and do not award points to other gangs or to us for non existing matches played vs D12 like you did last year.
Although we're planning to be more active in GTA during 2011, the blips all setting for all modes isn't what we enjoy to play. TW with blips all is a contradiction in terms. tounge2.gif
Also, the impossibility for us to play against XBOX or PC gangs makes the whole League pointless from our point of view.
Good luck to all gangs. May the best win. smile.gif

xbox360kris
  • xbox360kris

Taxi driver, Civilian, Police officer

• Members

Posted 05 January 2011 - 07:37 AM

QUOTE (AndyGanteks @ Jan 4 2011, 14:30)
Well, do you have BoGT on PC, i was thinking of doing 2 Team Deathmatches by 20 mins there, one round is your settings, one rounds ours.

That's okay with me, and I do have BoGT. But my teammate , tommyvercetti, seems to have a bit of a problem about the times. Could you write down your GMT here so we can work out a date? Mine is GMT +1

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:51 AM Edited by AndyGanteks, 05 January 2011 - 09:55 AM.

I am GMT+1, what is his timezone? Also, add me onto the GFWL, name is TheYardiesGTAF

Updates will be made to the GL later today.

BnB
  • BnB

#OGAY_2014

• The Yardies
  • Greece

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:58 AM

You are fast. You ll win the award (again) this year. I bet Yardies will win wink.gif .

Big-_-t0ny
  • Big-_-t0ny

Twitch.tv/Big_t0ny

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:53 AM

QUOTE (BnB @ Jan 5 2011, 10:58)
I bet Yardies will win wink.gif .

I beg to differ! ph34r.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users