The Chronicles Of John Secronom

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
52 replies to this topic
Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2010 - 08:04 PM Edited by Secronom President, 22 May 2012 - 10:02 PM.

Prepare for something completely different...

user posted image

Story :

In 1992, after Frank Tenpenny died and the riots of Los Santos ceased, the three major gangs made a deal. The Ballas would own Las Venturas, the Los Santos Vagos would have San Fierro while the Orange Grove Families would keep Los Santos. The small gangs did not know about this deal until the gangs took their respectives territories. They did nothing about it.

One year later, in 1993, the Russian Mafia got tired and took Ocean Docks away from the Orange Grove Families. The Varrios Los Aztecas wanted launch an attack on them but the Orange Grove Families prevented them. The small San Fierro gangs learnt about the incident. The Da Nang Boys were the first to act by taking over some Los Santos Vagos 'hoods. Then, the San Fierro Rifa and the San Fierro Triads declared war on the them. It was one week after the events of Los Santos.

In Las Venturas, five weeks after what hapened in San Fierro, the Italian Mafia decided it was time to act. In a only a week, they had took all but one of the Ballas zones. The Ballas had kept their most powerful members in one spot, the Last Dime Motel. And, they were defending it so well that the Italian Mafia lost every of their battles there.

In 1994, the police, the Army and all the other Law and Order forces had been wiped out. The gangs even had took control of territories in the country side. This is when the SAM was called in to do the dirty work...

One question remains: who called the meeting of this deal?

Actual Map

user posted image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Characters :

John Secronom

John's the main character. He's a 18 years old American. With no family, he decided to join the Army at the age of 16. Due to the lack of action, he quit to join the SAM. He only was able to join in 1994. This was the day he turned 18 and, he got his first mission the very same day.

Mike Toreno

He is a 35 years old American working for a Government Agency and the SAM. Owning a ranch in Tierra Robada puts him in charge of keeping the desert (Bone County and Tierra Robada) safe. He's the first SAM agent to see John and in reverse.

The Truth

He's a 65 years old American. Even though he owns a weed farm and is a hippy, he joined SAM in 1993. In a certain way, he is one of the biggest business man in the organisation, as he generates 69% of the profits. Whetstone, San Fierro and Flint County are his local areas.

Catalina Vialpando

She's a 29 years old Mexican. She is a SAM agent and married to Claud Speed, another SAM operative. They are both in charge of Los Santos and Red County.

Claude Speed

He is 33 years old and a SAM operative. He's American and married with Catalina Vialpando, another SAM agent. They are both in charge of Red County and Los Santos.

Sam Tornado

He's a 26 years old American. He is one of the rare SAM higher-ups to go onto the battlefield. He's in charge of Las Venturas.

Carl Johnson

He's a 33 years old Orange Grove Families OG. He is in charge of the Families affairs in Las Venturas.

Sean Johnson

He's a 37 years old Orange Grove Families OG. He is in charge of the Families affairs in Los Santos.

Jeffrey Martin

He's a 27 years old raper and Orange Grove Families OG. He is taking care of the Families affairs in Los Santos.

Barry Thorne

He is a 29 years old Orange Grove Families OG. He's in charge of the Families affairs in in Los Santos.

Madd Dogg

He's a 29 years old raper and Orange Grove Families OG. He is taking care of the Families affairs in Los Santos.

Emmet

He's a 47 years old Orange Grove Families OG. He's also a weapon dealer and he is in charge of the Families affairs in Los Santos.

Ray Seville

He's a 23 years old Orange Grove Families OG. He is in charge of the Families affairs in Los Santos.

Alex Temple

He's a 20 years old Orange Grove Families OG. He is taking care of the Families affairs in Las Venturas.

Jason Drive

He's a 21 years old Orange Grove Families OG. He is taking care of the Families affairs in Las Venturas.

Cesar Vialpando

He's 31 years old. He is one of the leaders (or as they say, veteranos) of the Varrios Los Aztecas. He is in charge of the gang affairs in Los Santos.

Gal

He's a 26 years old veteranos of the Varrios Los Aztecas. He is taking care of the gang affairs in Los Santos.

Hazer

He is 19 years old. He is the youngest veteranos of the Varrios Los Aztecas. He's in charge of the gang affairs in Las Venturas.

Sunny

He's a 37 years old Varrios Los Aztecas veteranos. He is taking care of the gang affairs in Los Santos.

Jose

He is 26 years old. He's a veteranos of the Varrios Los Aztecas and is controlling the gang affairs in San Fierro.

Pablo Hernandez

He is 43 years old. He's one of the Los Santos Vagos leader (or as they say, veteranos). He is in charge of the gang affairs in Los Santos, San Fierro and Whetstone.

James Pablo

He's a 37 years old veteranos of the Los Santos Vagos. He is controlling the gang affairs in Bone County and Flint County.

Jerry Juarez

He's 34 years old. He's a veteranos of the Los Santos Vagos and he is taking care of the gang affairs in Red County, Whetstone and Tierra Robada.

Jeremy Anderson

He is 24 yeard old and a Ballas OG. He's in charge of the gang affairs in Los Santos, Red County and Flint County.

Jason Anderson

He is 32 years old and a Ballas OG. He is taking care of the gang affairs in Los Santos, San Fierro and Whetstone.

Kay Anderson

He's 36 years old. He is a Ballas OG and is controlling the gang affairs in Los Santos, Tierra Robada and Bone County.

Kenny Anderson

He's 41 years old, a Ballas OG and is taking care of the gang affairs in Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas.

Sergei Veronov

He's 45 years old and a majordomo in the Russian Mafia. In fact, he is the Don (as the Italians and Sicilians say) or the leader of this Mob. He is taking care of the Mafia affairs in Las Venturas.

Josef Rascalov

He's 47 years old. He is the Russian Mafia car dealer and is controlling the Mafia affairs in San Fierro.

Vladimir Raspoutin

He's 29 years old. He is the Russian Mafia weapon dealer. He is in charge of the Mafia affairs in Los Santos.

K-Bone Mendez

He's 25 years old and the last veteranos (leader) son, T-Bone Mendez. Because of that, he is the veteranos of the San Fierro Rifa. He is in charge of the gang affair in San Fierro.

Wu Zi Mu

He is 36 years old and one of the San Fierro Triads leader (even though he is blind). He's in charge of the Triads affairs in Las Venturas.

Su Xi Mu

He's 33 years old and one of the San Fierro Triads leader. He is controlling the Triads affairs in San Fierro.

Snake

He is 44 years old and the Da Nang Boys leader (or as they say, Snakehead). He's in charge of the gang affairs in San Fierro.

Viet Dang Thong

A 23 years old vietnamese gang member of the Da Nang Boys.

Vito Picoloso

He's 35 years old and the Don (leader) of the Italian Mafia. He is in charge of the Mafia affairs in Las Venturas.

Benito Capri

He's 27 years old and the Italian Mafia Consigliere (lawyer). He is in charge of the Mafia affairs in Las Venturas.

Dereck Anderson

He's 23 years old paramedic working in Los Santos.

Jeremy Sharper

He's 34 years old and works in Los Santos at the County General hospital as a paramedic.

Missions :

Chapter One: In The Beginning :

Chapter Two: Desert Warfare :

TonyCJ
  • TonyCJ

Why we just can't be friend's i'm really changed

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 December 2010 - 08:07 PM

How did u maked map what program u used

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2010 - 08:10 PM

I did not make it, Rojo89 did.

The program he used is surely Photoshop. wink.gif

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2011 - 11:23 AM

The logo, the story, the map, the characters, the factions and a trailer were added.

If you have any comments about the story (not the missions but, the concept), don't be shy to post them.

Chimpso
  • Chimpso

Be a king.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 January 2011 - 11:36 AM

Can't wait for the missions. When will you post them?

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2011 - 11:53 AM

QUOTE (Chimpso @ Jan 1 2011, 07:36)
Can't wait for the missions. When will you post them?

I will start to work on them today.

I'll make two versions; one with the storyline feature and one with the normal feature.

Might as well make a second trailer to show some of the missions this time.

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 01 January 2011 - 04:21 PM

Concept sounds very complicated, and don't be wrong, complicated concept is something that I adore.
And I also like stories which have opened questions, things we have to guess.. etc.
I look forward to the missions, you can take your time though, to make something very exciting. wink.gif

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2011 - 12:12 AM

Intro and seven other missions made.

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2011 - 11:53 PM Edited by Secronom President, 03 January 2011 - 03:54 AM.

I posted the intro and the seven first missions in normal feature. Please check the "Mission" section for the link to download and play them.

EDIT: Mission eight and nine added.

EDIT 2: Mission ten added.

Chimpso
  • Chimpso

Be a king.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 January 2011 - 05:27 AM

Damn. No zip upload. Guess I'm skipping this one too...

Levindski
  • Levindski

Azure

• Members

Posted 03 January 2011 - 05:58 AM

QUOTE (Chimpso @ Jan 3 2011, 05:27)

Couldn't agree more.

Sorry, but the bulky individual download links are very off-putting. .zip files are the way to go.

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2011 - 06:06 AM

QUOTE (Levindski @ Jan 3 2011, 01:58)
QUOTE (Chimpso @ Jan 3 2011, 05:27)

Couldn't agree more.

Sorry, but the bulky individual download links are very off-putting. .zip files are the way to go.

I know the new fashion is .zip files. It was just to keep the project alive. Don't worry, I'll put these ten missions in the .zip file when I'll be done with all the missions and the outro.

TonyCJ
  • TonyCJ

Why we just can't be friend's i'm really changed

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 January 2011 - 03:02 PM

Very nice missions i liked all them i dont care about this zip file im not so god damn lazy to download missions and play them

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2011 - 06:01 PM

Four (4) more missions are to come and also the Outro.

After that, I will put all the missions with normal feature in a .zip file and also upload the missions with storyline fature in a .zip file.

Thanks for the feedback too. biggrin.gif

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 04 January 2011 - 06:16 PM Edited by Kratos2000, 04 January 2011 - 09:03 PM.

QUOTE (Secronom President @ Jan 4 2011, 18:01)
Four (4) more missions are to come and also the Outro.

After that, I will put all the missions with normal feature in a .zip file and also upload the missions with storyline fature in a .zip file.

Thanks for the feedback too.  biggrin.gif

Kratos2000 is getting ready

Sounds promising, I'll play it all together when everything it's released icon14.gif

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2011 - 02:09 AM Edited by Secronom President, 05 January 2011 - 02:13 AM.

I have a surprise for everyone.

Chapter One is complete and I upload a .zip file of the missions without the storyline feature and a DSL.zip file of the missions with the storyline feature.

Enjoy!

If you notice any bugs (like in Dance Floor which I was not able to fix), don't be shy to post them.

Chimpso
  • Chimpso

Be a king.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 January 2011 - 05:50 AM

I have begun playing your missions. And I like it how you keep them short and simple... but fun! Especially blowing up Aztecas with Molotovs tounge2.gif . Just some things though; make the files read-only. To do this, with the mission loaded, go into the mission menu and selece "Publish Mission". This will save it as DYOM0 in your userfiles folder. Change the 0 to any 1-8 number and put it in the file and it will lay as read only, which means people can't modify the mission.

Also, try not to make the cutscenes go so fast. I don't have enough time to read them all, and it's gets annoying when you miss storyline text.

I also had a bug on "Dance Floor" where I couldn't kill any Aztecas confused.gif .

I like these missions, and I hope you keep making them. I look forward to seeing what you do next biggrin.gif .

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2011 - 05:55 AM

QUOTE (Chimpso @ Jan 5 2011, 01:50)
I also had a bug on "Dance Floor" where I couldn't kill any Aztecas confused.gif .

I like these missions, and I hope you keep making them. I look forward to seeing what you do next biggrin.gif .

My bug was that I spawned in Las Venturas when it was time to get away instead of Los Santos.

Thanks for the feedback. biggrin.gif

I'm already making a DYOM Mission Index thing. I'd like to make it since I'm far in it.

Chimpso
  • Chimpso

Be a king.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:14 AM

QUOTE (Secronom President @ Jan 5 2011, 15:25)
I'm already making a DYOM Mission Index thing. I'd like to make it since I'm far in it.

Although I can't help but think you just stole my idea. I'll let you have this one anyway. I'm far to busy at the moment to have another guide to complete tounge.gif .

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:19 AM

QUOTE (Chimpso @ Jan 5 2011, 02:14)
QUOTE (Secronom President @ Jan 5 2011, 15:25)

Although I can't help but think you just stole my idea. I'll let you have this one anyway. I'm far to busy at the moment to have another guide to complete tounge.gif .

Think what you think, I don't care. tounge2.gif

I started to think about it when I saw that DYOM was divided in DYOM Missions and DYOM Support, to be honest.

The codings (tables) are already made. Need some text and pcitures (maybe) and I'll be done.

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 05 January 2011 - 05:25 PM Edited by Kratos2000, 05 January 2011 - 05:28 PM.

Okay, I've promised feedback, didn't I?
here I am.
Tommorow is the last day I'm allowed to bring a project to school (to raise my grades wow.gif )so I didn't manage to complete the missionpack as I was very busy.
But so far it was great,
Storyline is simple and easy to understand, the names of the missions in the end sound like there's something epic that's going to happen. and I'll play the rest right now, and I'll give you a full feedback about the missionpack.

PS: I can make a video review and post it here if you want.

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 January 2011 - 01:20 AM

QUOTE (Kratos2000 @ Jan 5 2011, 13:25)
Okay, I've promised feedback, didn't I?
here I am.
Tommorow is the last day I'm allowed to bring a project to school (to raise my grades wow.gif )so I didn't manage to complete the missionpack as I was very busy.
But so far it was great,
Storyline is simple and easy to understand, the names of the missions in the end sound like there's something epic that's going to happen. and I'll play the rest right now, and I'll give you a full feedback about the missionpack.

PS: I can make a video review and post it here if you want.

The video review seems like a great idea. icon14.gif

Thanks for the feedback too. biggrin.gif

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2011 - 12:19 AM

Chapter Two: Desert Warfare is in progress.

There will be no storyline feature with this one since I will not have a lot of time to make it like this.

I also added a quite a few things in the characters and factions lists such as "Makes an appearance in;", "Dies in;", "Status:" and "Difficulty:".

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2011 - 10:52 PM

Sorry for the triple post but, I have news about the project.

I have uploaded new missions for chapter two. Feel free to play them and give me feedback. Between, I am still waiting for a feedback of you, Kratos2000.

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 11 January 2011 - 05:24 PM

I haven't logged into GTAF for a few days.. I was very busy as I've done almost nothing at school in the last month, so I had many things to fix,
I'll try to dig through what's left of my free time and give you feedback.

About the video review, I lost the logo, score panel and other stuff, I am trying to finish it though.

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2011 - 10:34 PM

QUOTE (Kratos2000 @ Jan 11 2011, 13:24)
I haven't logged into GTAF for a few days.. I was very busy as I've done almost nothing at school in the last month, so I had many things to fix,
I'll try to dig through what's left of my free time and give you feedback.

About the video review, I lost the logo, score panel and other stuff, I am trying to finish it though.

I'm not forcing you to do a video review. I just said the idea was nice.

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 12 January 2011 - 01:28 PM

No you did not understand -
I planned to make Video reviews for all the missions, it was something I wanted to do.
But I've lost the logo and the score panel.

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 22 January 2011 - 12:27 PM

Well, I promised feedback.
I've been in a vacation, Las Vegas and didn't have my game on the laplot so.. /:

I managed to play it again today biggrin.gif

this mission pack was amazing, I liked it very much.
It follows a nice storyline though you could've made it a bit more exciting.
I'll make a review with AznKei's template:

- Writing: Exellent. Almost flawless in some parts, though sometimes I've thought about replacing a few words with others so it'll get more exciting.
- Presentation: Good. The camera isn't accurate in some places and you didn't replace actors while one was talking.
- Mission Length: Very Good. Missions in the first part of the Storyline are very quick though it gets longer with every mission towards the end.
- Difficulty: Hard. First missions were very easy, though it gets harder and harder towards the end, exactly how it should be.
- Variety: Very Good. There is a big variety of characters and character families, there is also a big variety of missions starting from the timed ones to driving missions and mass killing missions.

The missions are great and leave a taste for more, some missions in the middle were too short, you could also make the introductions better as only a few dialogues were present about introducing the characters.
this Storyline is something very special and there's no doubt I'll play a sequal.

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2011 - 03:39 AM

Thanks for the review. biggrin.gif

I will continue to make missions but, I'm busy right now. You should expect a missiom this Friday.

TheLostBiker
  • TheLostBiker

DJ WildLost

• Members

Posted 28 January 2011 - 02:16 AM

Hey Secronom..Nice work.. Will read it/ play it when I get the time but uh..If you ever need a storyline writer..you know me and know I'm qualified..hit me up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users