Changes (in comparison with version 5.0):
- Major bug fixed. We think this caused a lot of unkown and non-reproducible crashes.
- Colouring objective texts will be with a + instead of ~. That last sign caused lots of trouble. You can use a + with shift+2. Besides, we created a shortcut. If you type CTRL-r it will generate +r+.
- When you edit a objective, you don't need to type your text again!!!!
- You can write a storyline (Beta topic for more information)
- Created a pauze menu to: abort, save progress and load progress during a storyline.
- Copy your actor with CTRL+P (requested here).
We did have some problems, because the mod is too big now. We use too many bytes (200.000 is maximum).
Lots of fun with DYOM. We wish you all the best for 2011.