This mod is compatible with the CLEO 3/4 Libraries found here:
Through expressing his distress at the lack of napalm in his F-4E Phantom II mod with the use of smileys, I came up with the idea of making a napalm mod for San Andreas.
Included in this mod is a script that allows you to drop napalm bombs from any plane. Alternatively, you can call for a napalm strike in which three Hydras will arrive at an area you point out and each drop a napalm bomb at the location.
- First Public Release
- Napalm strike can now be called to a map target marker
- Napalm explosion from Overdose Effects is optional
- Active method for lighting peds and cars on fire
- Script fixed and optimized
- Now CLEO 3 compatible!
- Fixed height bug involving the Napalm Strike
- Fixed bug where the player's car also explodes
To call for a Napalm Strike, type "NAPALM" then select a target by aiming at a point then press FIRE to commence the napalm bombing.
Type "MAPALM" instead to direct the planes to a map target marker.
Optional dependencies include:
SkylineGTRFreak's F-4E Phantom II
Function-X's Overdose Effects
Rename the file to 'napalm_x.cs' for the special napalm explosion included in Overdose Effects.
>> Mirror at Deji's GTAGangstas site. <<