Photo

GTA SA PS2 Graphics on PC?

125 replies to this topic
lolya
  • lolya

I hate stairs

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:32 PM

well, thx, i downloaded vehicle.txd backup and reflection worked, but it crashes on samp when i'm spawning :(, about colormod, i don't think i can handle it

SAMP doesn't works with sagfx. About colormod, try to install Silent's Asi Loader and replace the original asi loader. If it still doesn't works, then I have no solution.

ACCOUNT_missing
  • ACCOUNT_missing

PFFFFKIKIKIKIKIKIHIHIHIHIHIIHI

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:54 PM

well, thx, i downloaded vehicle.txd backup and reflection worked, but it crashes on samp when i'm spawning :(, about colormod, i don't think i can handle it

SAMP doesn't works with sagfx. About colormod, try to install Silent's Asi Loader and replace the original asi loader. If it still doesn't works, then I have no solution.

too sad that ps2 reflection doesn't work on samp.. i tried with asi loader for colormod but got the error like "D3Derr_inalidCall" something like that

Bershak
  • Bershak

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:01 PM

Hello, sorry for my bad english.
I found that rustler (plane) and sqalo (boat) have got PS 2 reflections. What do you think about it? J4ffgv13sIY.jpggVlCK-D9cuw.jpgMk9ZiNPDUiw.jpgM22hDn6-Xwg.jpg

IJustWantLibertyCityNightsMod
  • IJustWantLibertyCityNightsMod

IJWLCNM

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 July 2014 - 11:48 AM

I found that rustler (plane) and sqalo (boat) have got PS 2 reflections. What do you think about it? J4ffgv13sIY.jpggVlCK-D9cuw.jpgMk9ZiNPDUiw.jpgM22hDn6-Xwg.jpg

great ;)

THE.NOOB
  • THE.NOOB

Be Xttreeme!!!

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:30 AM

Well, I see you didn't locked this topic.
I hope my PS2 Grapgics MOD can help you:
http://gtaforums.com...graphics/page-3
A new update coming soon. Hope you like my MOD

Aztecas_5
  • Aztecas_5

Vehicle Modder

• Feroci Racing
  • Italy

Posted 05 August 2014 - 11:22 PM

I found that rustler (plane) and sqalo (boat) have got PS 2 reflections. What do you think about it?

Imgs

They don't have ps2 ref,these models have a different texture applied to them.
Normal SA vehicles use as enviroment texture xvehicleenv128 which is used also on ps2
These instead use as enviroment texture vehicleenvmap128,so they look much more realistc but they don't have ps2 reflections
  • snoops26 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users