Photo

___REQUEST:GTA IV Animations To GTA San Andreas___

7 replies to this topic
LilNoobRidingHood
  • LilNoobRidingHood

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 December 2010 - 05:53 AM

Hi! I have a simple request to post here, can someone rip the "HOOKING Sounds & Animation" from GTA IV? I mean when a hooker enters the car in GTA SA and they hook up, CJ & the hooker are not doing anything...and the girl doesnt moan, while in GTA IV is different...they eventually doing something. Now, since this is a modding forum, I need help on how to rip both the animations & sounds from GTA IV or can someone make that animation and post it here? I already know the HOT-COFFEE so don't tell me about it...I just want a new gaming experience for my GTA SA since my laptop can't run GTA IV, Because its only 2G Video Card. "What A Pity" So please I need a good helper here. THANKS!!! colgate.gif colgate.gif colgate.gif

danjodan
  • danjodan

Homie

• Members

Posted 28 December 2010 - 09:36 AM

QUOTE (LilNoobRidingHood @ Dec 28 2010, 05:53)
Hi! I have a simple request to post here, can someone rip the "HOOKING Sounds & Animation" from GTA IV? I mean when a hooker enters the car in GTA SA and they hook up, CJ & the hooker are not doing anything...and the girl doesnt moan, while in GTA IV is different...they eventually doing something. Now, since this is a modding forum, I need help on how to rip both the animations & sounds from GTA IV or can someone make that animation and post it here? I already know the HOT-COFFEE so don't tell me about it...I just want a new gaming experience for my GTA SA since my laptop can't run GTA IV, Because its only 2G Video Card. "What A Pity" So please I need a good helper here. THANKS!!! colgate.gif colgate.gif colgate.gif

[B]What,thats more than enough memory.

RespectTheWeak
  • RespectTheWeak

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 February 2011 - 04:40 AM

QUOTE (danjodan @ Dec 28 2010, 09:36)
Hi! I have a simple request to post here, can someone rip the "HOOKING Sounds & Animation" from GTA IV? I mean when a hooker enters the car in GTA SA and they hook up, CJ & the hooker are not doing anything...and the girl doesnt moan, while in GTA IV is different...they eventually doing something. Now, since this is a modding forum, I need help on how to rip both the animations & sounds from GTA IV or can someone make that animation and post it here? I already know the HOT-COFFEE so don't tell me about it...I just want a new gaming experience for my GTA SA since my laptop can't run GTA IV, Because its only 2G Video Card. "What A Pity" So please I need a good helper here. THANKS!!! colgate.gif  colgate.gif  colgate.gif

[B]What,thats more than enough memory.

Don't Reply To The The Topic If You Dont Have Any Good Information To Give...Just Leave The Post For Someone To Answer It.

fireguy109
  • fireguy109

It's a long way to the top

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2011 - 11:37 PM Edited by fireguy109, 04 February 2011 - 10:29 PM.

QUOTE (RespectTheWeak @ Feb 2 2011, 23:40)
Don't Reply To The The Topic If You Dont Have Any Good Information To Give...Just Leave The Post For Someone To Answer It.

Same applies to you.

Now, refresh my memory, what format does IV use for animations and where are the sound files? Sound isn't too hard, but might require Cleo/main.scm modding if there is NO sound programmed to play. As for animations, aren't the windows too dark to see inside anyways? biggrin.gif

RespectTheWeak
  • RespectTheWeak

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 February 2011 - 04:06 AM Edited by RespectTheWeak, 05 February 2011 - 04:55 AM.

QUOTE (fireguy109 @ Feb 3 2011, 23:37)
QUOTE (RespectTheWeak @ Feb 2 2011, 23:40)

Same applies to you.

Now, refresh my memory, what format does IV use for animations and where are the sound files? Sound isn't too hard, but might require Cleo/main.scm modding if there is NO sound programmed to play. As for animations, aren't the windows too dark to see inside anyways? biggrin.gif
Oh! Look Who's Here? You Don't Seem To Be Helpful Too.

RespectTheWeak
  • RespectTheWeak

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 February 2011 - 05:42 AM

Why Is It All of Your Request Seem's All About Nudity? Nah! Just Kiddin...I Understand, I'm Not Like The Other Guy Here, Who Sticking His Nose To Much On Some Other's People Business...Ok, I've Read Your Post For A Very Long Time. But I Ignored It, And Now I Made The Animation Myself...TAKE NOTE: I Don't Post My MODS To Any Site Nor Did I Ever Steal The MODS To Any Site. You Can't Find This Mod Anywhere In The Web...Maybe There Are Some Out There But Not Exactly The Same. Now, All I Need Is Your Promise Not To Post This To Any Site, Saying That This Is Your's. You Can Share It, But With My Permission. As of The Other Mod That I Give You, You Should Do The Same. Ok, Enought of The Crap Let's Rap! PM Sent, Dude.
  • bunny9992 likes this

LilNoobRidingHood
  • LilNoobRidingHood

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 February 2011 - 06:07 AM

This guy rock! no bugs, or any problem...perfect as always. maybe you should post your mods so that people can see it! well, i promise that i will not post it anywhere even share it. i will just keep to myself because im the only one who is requesting it. thank u very much! thank you! now i can play gta sa with more reality! read your post! ty!

bunny9992
  • bunny9992

Player Hater

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 21 June 2017 - 09:11 AM

QUOTE (LilNoobRidingHood @ Dec 28 2010, 05:53) Hi! I have a simple request to post here, can someone rip the "HOOKING Sounds & Animation" from GTA IV? I mean when a hooker enters the car in GTA SA and they hook up, CJ & the hooker are not doing anything...and the girl doesnt moan, while in GTA IV is different...they eventually doing something. Now, since this is a modding forum, I need help on how to rip both the animations & sounds from GTA IV or can someone make that animation and post it here? I already know the HOT-COFFEE so don't tell me about it...I just want a new gaming experience for my GTA SA since my laptop can't run GTA IV, Because its only 2G Video Card. "What A Pity" So please I need a good helper here. THANKS!!! colgate.gifcolgate.gifcolgate.gif
Why Is It All of Your Request Seem's All About Nudity? Nah! Just Kiddin...I Understand, I'm Not Like The Other Guy Here, Who Sticking His Nose To Much On Some Other's People Business...Ok, I've Read Your Post For A Very Long Time. But I Ignored It, And Now I Made The Animation Myself...TAKE NOTE: I Don't Post My MODS To Any Site Nor Did I Ever Steal The MODS To Any Site. You Can't Find This Mod Anywhere In The Web...Maybe There Are Some Out There But Not Exactly The Same. Now, All I Need Is Your Promise Not To Post This To Any Site, Saying That This Is Your's. You Can Share It, But With My Permission. As of The Other Mod That I Give You, You Should Do The Same. Ok, Enought of The Crap Let's Rap! PM Sent, Dude.

Hello, are you still active on this blog? I am humbly asking for that mod. I have been searching throughout the web, well not that entirely really, but even to google page 7, theres none. See, my problem is that I have a first person mod installed, long ago I could hear the hookers moan when we do the thing, but yesterday, I reinstalled gta sa but heres the thing, theres no moaning inside the car, the prostitute didn't moan. For most others this is not a problem but for me it is. It adds the realism to the game for me. Please kind sir, help me out.

TL;DR I want to enable/have a mod of moaning hookers inside the car.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users