Photo

Whats your biggest Wtf moment?

32 replies to this topic
cody141
  • cody141

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2010 - 07:46 PM

Whats your biggest WTF moment in gta vice city?Mine was when i see a flying car in vice point...then i shot it and the car fall on me and then explode...I was like wow.gif

awrightcheese
  • awrightcheese

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 February 2011 - 12:51 AM

A boat was on the land in front of the Hospital. It was stuck.

Carbonox
  • Carbonox

Too weird to live but much too rare to die

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:21 AM

I fell into the water with a car near the Airport, but suddenly went through it and respawned back on land. I had never seen blue hell before, so that was totally worth a WTF.

TheD199434
  • TheD199434

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:03 PM

Hmm... one WTF moment happen to me once (yesterday), i was driving a infernus and stopped at a grassland (with handbrake drift)... then i somehow became a 1star wanted level for drifting in grass, What did i do? lol a wtf bug... im sure i didnt hit anyone and/or didn't scared anyone with my drift, i was like 10 meter from the pavement away, where the cop was walking colgate.gif

tommy9977
  • tommy9977

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 March 2011 - 05:58 PM

my WTF moment: i was just walking at the pavement with no gun no nothing. then suddenly i get a six star wanted lvl and as suddenly the six star wanted lvl disappears! 5 minutes after that three rhinos starts shooting at me! and i did'nt die! but then a dude with a baseball bat kills me with one hit! and i had full armor and life!!!!! WTF!?!?!?

tommy9977
  • tommy9977

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE (tommy9977 @ Mar 30 2011, 17:58)
my WTF moment: i was just walking at the pavement with no gun no nothing. then suddenly i get a six star wanted lvl and as suddenly the six star wanted lvl disappears! 5 minutes after that three rhinos starts shooting at me! and i did'nt die! but then a dude with a baseball bat kills me with one hit! and i had full armor and life!!!!! WTF!?!?!?

someone who can beat that?

lol232
  • lol232

The Golden Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 25 April 2011 - 08:17 PM

Happened today, I was killing Sonny at "Keep your friends close..." and then I was attacking him with the KATANA!
Then I took him out of the VC Estate, and killed him, and his guys killed me too, when my health showed up at the 0, the cutscnene started, I died out of manson, so the cutscene showed just a part of the mansion XDD, most of it was black, after I skipped credits...
WTF! I showed up at Hospital and there was no mission fail thingy, but the mission wasn't passed at all to....
LOL!

runet54
  • runet54

Keep Your Friends Close!

• Members

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:35 PM

.in the intro where rosie said "i poke up my head on the gutter....etc" i cheat "BIGBANG" and voila

.when my classm8 told me if i want to drive a helicopter with Lance's Flying Skill i have to cheat "Come Fly With Me"

Raptomex
  • Raptomex

Listen to Slayer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:28 AM

When I first started playing San Andreas, I got to Mt. Chiliad and drove up it. A plane crashed into it. I was like wtf and laughing. I didn't realize how often it happened so at the time it was pretty cool.

lol232
  • lol232

The Golden Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:07 PM

QUOTE (Raptomex @ Apr 27 2011, 06:28)
When I first started playing San Andreas, I got to Mt. Chiliad and drove up it. A plane crashed into it. I was like wtf and laughing. I didn't realize how often it happened so at the time it was pretty cool.

SAN ANDREAS?
THIS IS VICE CITY!

Kirst
  • Kirst

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:54 AM

Prolly when he Hatians just started mauling me one time before I realised I'd be hated by them for the remainder of the game lol.

LCollusions
  • LCollusions

Sexy Ladies.

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 07 May 2011 - 02:31 AM

I was at the beach and some pedestrians were riving their cars into the beach, lol. At the end I think I saw a Tsunami.

Raptomex
  • Raptomex

Listen to Slayer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2011 - 06:46 AM

QUOTE (lol232 @ May 6 2011, 16:07)
QUOTE (Raptomex @ Apr 27 2011, 06:28)

SAN ANDREAS?
THIS IS VICE CITY!

Lol, I'm retarded. It was late I don't think I realized what forum I was in. My mistake.

When I first discovered I could take out a helicopter with one shot from a sniper rifle.

JustRob
  • JustRob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 May 2011 - 07:20 AM

Biggest WTF moment was when Cortez offered Tommy tapir snout to eat.

Black Bear
  • Black Bear

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 May 2011 - 02:20 AM

My biggest WTF moment was when I was exploring the junkyard when I fell beneath the ground! I ended up in the middle of Leaf Links.

ABOOTH664
  • ABOOTH664

GTA Gamer

• Members

Posted 18 July 2011 - 02:07 PM

I was messing about having a fun time doing some street races from Sunshine Autos. My brother came into the room and spawned a tank to show me a trick and we got stuck inside the tank and couldn't get out. The funniest thing is we never lost any health until about 3 mins stuck there. I was like wow.gif

Los Santos Pedestrian
  • Los Santos Pedestrian

Then as it was, but again it will be

• Members

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:01 PM

Earlier I was playing Vice City, and was doing the mission Guardian Angels. After I had met Diaz, I was about to get on to the roof, but then a really confusing thing happened. Instead of going on to the balcony, Lance turned around and shot at me with no warning whatsoever. After he started shooting, so did Diaz and his men. I was so unprepared that I couldn't fire back and didn't even realize what happened until a few seconds later.

This is also on the PS2 version. The disc is pretty scratched up, but I didn't think that it could affect the AI at all.

xNCx
  • xNCx

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2011 - 09:01 PM

A few of mine...

WTF that looks awesome (VCMP)
user posted image

WTF while on a simple mission, I tried to "play" with it and so the man, that I was supposed to kill, entered my car
user posted image

WTF flip
user posted image

WTF taxi
user posted image

WTF with his head (VCMP)
user posted image

WTF is this? My first modding try
user posted image

Jool
  • Jool

Mayor of Uptown Algonquin

• Members

Posted 18 July 2011 - 09:40 PM

My wtf was when in the Mission 'Gun Runner' happened a big bug. After I destroyed runner's car, I had to pick up the guns, but thr\ey weren't here. Marker showed somewhere in the mid-air in Leaf Links. I were unable to pick up them.

Voila, after 3 months I am back to Vice City gaming biggrin.gif

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 22 July 2011 - 10:10 AM

In all honesty the whole game was a WTF moment for me, purely for how good it was but always it was the first game of its kind that i had played. I played Vice City before GTA3 so the violence and everything was such a shock, this was my first PS2 game aswell.

So coming from the likes of Fifa and Crash Bandicoot on PS1, to playing this was a real shock.
But goddamn was it a good one cool.gif

Cash High
  • Cash High

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 August 2011 - 11:04 PM

When I discovered that they sold human organs in the butcher shop in Little Haiti, across from the funeral home.

AB0333
  • AB0333

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 11:33 PM

QUOTE (krasiejow @ Monday, Jul 18 2011, 21:01)
WTF is this? My first modding try
user posted image

I lol'd so f*cking hard when I saw this pic. lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

They're holding their legs like f*cked rabbits, hahahaha

cyberwolf00233
  • cyberwolf00233

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 October 2011 - 08:42 AM

When I first drove into the malibu club with a motorcycle

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

Tap Tap Tap! *Troll food*. Umad?

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2011 - 11:22 AM

When my hunter started flying in the water but once i got out i drowned

Wolfmight
  • Wolfmight

Heli-blade Massacre

• Members

Posted 04 October 2011 - 03:58 PM

Hell, the stupid AI was full of WTF moments. And ALWAYS when your about to FINISH a long and difficult mission as well!!!
AI walking in front of your fire, like deliberately stepping right in front of it... gun touching their back suicide glitch.
Then there's the AI running in front of a speeding car... BOOM, and somehow YOU fail? Fvck it, they died of stupidity, sad Christmas.

Crazy wtf moment I can remember was when I did that mission The Driver a sh1t load of times.
First time I beat it was when the fat clown guy turned off the road and started driving into a wall...sparks and dirt flying everywhere.
Second was when I thought he'd beat me till I came across his car upside down as he constantly reved the wheels - LOL.
Then a third glitch was when he SOMEHOW got outside the car and locked his own ass out! Couldn't get back in! WTF??

Senex Iunior
  • Senex Iunior

Living in Vice Point since 2002

• Members

Posted 05 October 2011 - 01:24 AM

Experiencing the drunk camera for the first time. biggrin.gif

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 21 October 2011 - 10:18 AM

Mine was right near the beginning, right after Ken jumps out of the white Admiral and into his office and you take control, and this huge world suddenly opened up for you, and just having the feeling of being able to do what you wanted was amazing!

You have to understand i was basically a Crash Bandicoot and Tekken boy on PS1, and when i first got a PS2 when it came out the only games i had was Matt Hoffmans Pro BMX 2, and some Spiderman title lol! (I only got games on Xmas and my Birthday and and those games come free when i got the console)

So the first actual game i got was Vice City, and to be able to smash up a car or beat someone over the head with a hammer, to me, was amazing.

lol232
  • lol232

The Golden Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:06 PM Edited by lol232, 21 October 2011 - 07:13 PM.

Removed

MePlayingGTA
  • MePlayingGTA

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2011 - 01:51 PM

Earlier today I was doing the Cap the collector mission and in the end something weird happened. I shot the mafia thug riding the motorcycle but the bike kept going forward, the other mafia thug sitting on the bike. I took a clip of that:

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

Tap Tap Tap! *Troll food*. Umad?

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2011 - 07:03 PM

mine was when maverick was floating on the water

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users