Grand Theft Auto: The '95 Story
Posted 31 May 2016 - 07:59 AM Edited by Silent, 31 May 2016 - 08:24 AM.
Original 2010 script with original 2010 texts and 2010 coding - just with old ASIs/CLEO hacks replaced to guarantee proper compatibility (since I know getting it to work with modloader right now is a pain). Might be fun!
- Jestic, Blackbird88, Tomasak and 6 others like this
Posted 01 June 2016 - 09:44 AM
Could someone at least reupload it? Both links on the first page are dead.
Posted 01 June 2016 - 01:06 PM Edited by Blackbird88, 01 June 2016 - 01:11 PM.
It's on GTAGarage. However I don't recommend running it as it is given.
- Point the T95S installer somewhere else.
- Grab Mod Loader and put it to your SA (You need Silent's ASI Loader too ofc)
- In modloader folder of your SA installation create T95S folder
- Now go to the files you installed with the installer ie. \T95S\gta95\
- Copy the img folder and contents of install folder to \modloader\T95S\
- Remove bass.dll, cleo.asi, morevehicles.asi and vorbisFile.dll/vorbisHooked.dll
- Move vehicleaudiohook.asi and vehicleaudiohook.xml to SA's root \GTA San Andreas\
- Get Open Limit Adjuster
- Get CLEO for SA
- Done. It should work now. Be mindful that other mods may interfere.
If you're not up to do all this then wait for the next release by Silent. It will be fully compatible with Mod Loader and remove any traces of useless stuff.
Posted 02 June 2016 - 12:29 AM Edited by NTAuthority, 02 June 2016 - 12:30 AM.
okay I was honestly hoping not to have to be reminded of the existence of this pile of rubbish
Move vehicleaudiohook.asi and vehicleaudiohook.xml to SA's root \GTA San Andreas\
btw some related stuff with all the fa
- Silent likes this
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users