» «
Photo

GTA: Frosted Winter

III Released
875 replies to this topic
[email protected]

Posted 04 January 2018 - 08:00 AM

Any other tip?

You could give me your save of the game. I'll look at it, and maybe could fix it.

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • France

Posted 14 January 2018 - 07:52 PM

I can't buy any asset, does anyone have the same problem?

-Anti-
  • -Anti-

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:28 PM

The assets aren't marked on the map. You have to find them yourself. Requires a little knowledge about the businesses in LC (or random searching) but definitely not as hard to find as that car in "The Bomb"

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • France

Posted 15 January 2018 - 01:11 AM Edited by Evil empire, 06 February 2018 - 09:58 AM.

The assets aren't marked on the map. You have to find them yourself. Requires a little knowledge about the businesses in LC (or random searching) but definitely not as hard to find as that car in "The Bomb

I found some assets but when I push the required button nothing happens.

EDIT: I've been playing the trashmaster sub-mission and got an unhandled exception at level 49, did anyone else get this problem?

EDIT 2: Thank you GTAGuy1995 for your advice to buy the companies. :-)

I completed the scenario.

Spoiler

• Jeansowaty likes this

oszust
  • oszust

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 March 2018 - 01:33 PM Edited by oszust, 16 March 2018 - 09:57 PM.

I play the latest version (1.0 exe + 2 patches + mission patch).

Here's something that's been bothering me:
- something's wrong with the traffic. Cars try to make a u-turn everywhere,
- NPCs always walk to your car instead of running and it often makes me fail a mission (especially timed-ones),
- triads' warehouse gate doesn't react to triads' truck,
- game crashes after killing the investigator in "The Investigation is Over" (I had to use someone's savefile),
- game crashes after failing the mission "Everything Changes" by being blown up in the car,

- the bridge connecting Staunton Island and Portland is blocked from both sides by crash barriers even before being blown up,
- Claude's hideout in Portland is all white (texture bug I guess),
- in the missions there's no indication where are you supposed to go. Characters just keep saying "I know the place to go" or "Let's go to the meeting place" and there's no way I could possibly know if it's in Portland or in Shoreside Vale or on Staunton Island. It often makes the missions longer twice because you waste a lot of time searching for the right place (reminder: there's no map in GTA 3),
- Yakuza characters have chinese names (AFAIK Yakuza is from Japan).

If someone has a solution to any of those problems (of course not those about Yakuza and destination indicators), I would be happy to hear it :)

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • France

Posted 4 weeks ago

I can't get my game to work with the patches so I can't help you oszust.

There's one bonus I still need to take to have them all and I don't feel like checking again and again their various locations. Instead i'd like to use a script or a save editor to know where the last one is. Is this kind of script easy to create?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users