760 replies to this topic
BEGINit
  • BEGINit

The Healer

• Members
  • Lithuania
  • Major Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 30 April 2016 - 07:38 AM

4. There might be some car path problems, because at some random places the cars stop driving and turn arround or take other routes. There are 4-5 such places. I think it's path problem, because I definitelly did not add any forbidden cubes or rectangles. Does anyone know how efficiently check the paths. I have KED editor but it only shows paths on VC, not gta3   :(

The car path problem fixed.

• Blackbird88, Tadzik and Respect2 like this

Marcel T
  • Marcel T

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 08 May 2016 - 12:29 PM

why the propertys can't buy it when i press the keyboard

ITS ALREADY 100 TIME

"Bad characteristics covered in Christs blood"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 May 2016 - 03:42 AM Edited by 018361, 14 May 2016 - 08:30 AM.

After I saw Shine O' Vice I decided to check this one out too. I have a question if you don't mind answering. If I am able to get this running on my Win 10 machine can I upload videos of it to YouTube? If so, what are the conditions to be met for me to do such a thing?

Edit: After downloading I couldn't get it running. I get exception error: C0000005 after the first two intro movies.  

Edit 2: I tried compatibility mode. It still won't work. :(

Edit 3: Okay, I will try to upload a video but it will take a while. Thanks for the permission. My only problem with the opening credits of it is that it may use copyrighted music in it. To be honest even though i'm just starting out I really don't want to risk a copyright strike on my channel.

*If you see this could you possibly give me a full list of everyone who helped make this so that I can give credit to the appropriate people please? 

Speccy
  • Speccy

fun.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 May 2016 - 06:32 PM

Guys, you won't believe what I just saw!

6poho4R.jpg

After I saw Shine O' Vice I decided to check this one out too. I have a question if you don't mind answering. If I am able to get this running on my Win 10 machine can I upload videos of it to YouTube? If so, what are the conditions to be met for me to do such a thing?

Edit: After downloading I couldn't get it running. I get exception error: C0000005 after the first two intro movies.

Mate, try right-clicking on gta3.exe, going to properties > compatibility > ticking the box "run this program in compatibility for: windows XP sp3". I know VC can run on Win10 so I'm certain that 3 will definitely run as well.
  • 018361, Jinx., Kalvin and 3 others like this

BEGINit
  • BEGINit

The Healer

• Members
  • Lithuania
  • Major Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 14 May 2016 - 07:01 AM

Edit 2: I tried compatibility mode. It still won't work. :(

About YT: you can, just put some credit in video description (like video from Frosted Winter mod or something) and a link to this forum maybe... I dunno :)

About error: make sure you using gta3.exe version 1.0

• 018361 likes this

brus'
  • brus'

Crackhead

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 16 May 2016 - 04:19 PM Edited by brus', 16 May 2016 - 04:21 PM.

I've installed this mod on clean GTA 3 (1.0) and after intro game crashes and "Unhandled Exceptions" window shows :/ Any solutions ? Also I saw that txd.img is 0mb maybe this is the reason ?

skatefilter5
  • skatefilter5

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 June 2016 - 07:17 PM Edited by skatefilter5, 01 June 2016 - 07:18 PM.

my game crashes when loading my game save files I complete fewer missions

and

while im play this game i don't even hear any engine running car crash sounds and beepings so everything is slient, I have to switch different camera angles

only on first person and cinematic camera i can hear these sounds

it sound weird

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 01 June 2016 - 07:30 PM

Speaking of bumps, does anyone have a tracklist for the radio stations?

Bender
  • Bender

dank

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Bender, 3 weeks ago.

Sorry for the bump, but i've downloaded (ultimate) frosted winter a while ago and now i'm trying to buy a property. Turns out that for some weird reason i can't buy properties even if i press the button to buy the property with enough money. Anyone else with the same bug? any solution, maybe?

CXS
  • CXS

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hey Download File too much big can you please upload file in parts 

it would be very delightful if you do that 

plzzzzzzzzz

Gummy 
  • Gummy 

Blue, blue, electric blue. That's the color of my room.

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 2 weeks ago

Is there a guide for the new version? (G-Man sightings, 5 myths, etc?)

and can someone list the bugs in missions?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users