Posted 17 June 2014 - 04:35 PM

nonono, I would like to not use cheats.

BEGINit
  • BEGINit

The Healer

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 17 June 2014 - 04:55 PM

I imagine controls on android must be quite difficult because booby trap mission is not really hard on PC. At least to me .

DON CLAUDE
  • DON CLAUDE

Mr Coke

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:40 PM

I imagine controls on android must be quite difficult because booby trap mission is not really hard on PC. At least to me .

Its not hard wgats hard is one bump you fail kmon man

But I finished it

Silent
  • Silent

Moderating Cookie Monster

• Feroci Racing
  • Poland

Posted 19 June 2014 - 12:48 PM Edited by Silent, 19 June 2014 - 12:58 PM.

Rampage script is pretty damn slow at registering oollected pickups. You must've added too many waits in it :p

EDIT:
Two more suggestions for the main post:
  • Make screenshots expand to their full resolution versions - currently they are only thumbnails!
  • Put a DL link to miscom.wav somewhere. Such a short sample is not a copyright violation in any way and I think it's a pretty important thing to make the mod feel more immersive. Really.

BEGINit
  • BEGINit

The Healer

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 20 June 2014 - 07:29 AM

• Put a DL link to miscom.wav somewhere. Such a short sample is not a copyright violation in any way and I think it's a pretty important thing to make the mod feel more immersive. Really.

Updated :)

Tadzik
  • Tadzik

Prankster

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 20 June 2014 - 07:02 PM

Liberty City Stories? Phi. This mod should be ported to SA Engine, not LCS :p
Great mod, finally I finished Booby Trap :D
It's a pity that we can't save game in the Leone's house. The most annoying thing is that we have the properties icons all the time on the radar.
In my opinion, the gangs missions(diablos, triads etc.) should be available ealier. It's not possible that
Spoiler

I haven't finished the mod yet(gangs missions and the last one left), but it gave me a lot of fun, I'm really enjoying this mod :D Can't wait for Shine'o'Vice :D
Hope some day we will see something like Stories from Liberty City which will include LCS, Perils of LC, GTA III and Frosted Winter stories :D
Great great great mod, big thanks for it!

BEGINit
  • BEGINit

The Healer

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 21 June 2014 - 06:48 AM

Liberty City Stories? Phi. This mod should be ported to SA Engine, not LCS :p
Great mod, finally I finished Booby Trap :D
It's a pity that we can't save game in the Leone's house. The most annoying thing is that we have the properties icons all the time on the radar.
In my opinion, the gangs missions(diablos, triads etc.) should be available ealier. It's not possible that

Spoiler

I haven't finished the mod yet(gangs missions and the last one left), but it gave me a lot of fun, I'm really enjoying this mod :D Can't wait for Shine'o'Vice :D
Hope some day we will see something like Stories from Liberty City which will include LCS, Perils of LC, GTA III and Frosted Winter stories :D
Great great great mod, big thanks for it!

Thanks. Really nice to hear that.

BTW you should be able to save in Leone mansion. Just by walking into the center of the room (I cant recall weather I put a sphere or not). Also, I remember that business icons were a pain in the butt during the missions. I made them dissapear in the latest version. If you are playeing the older version, well, you'll have to deal with it :D

Tadzik
  • Tadzik

Prankster

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:42 AM

BTW you should be able to save in Leone mansion. Just by walking into the center of the room (I cant recall weather I put a sphere or not).

I'll try again.

Also, I remember that business icons were a pain in the butt during the missions. I made them dissapear in the latest version. If you are playeing the older version, well, you'll have to deal with it :D

I do not see them during a mission, but when the gangs missions were available there were ALOT of icons on radar :p

BEGINit
  • BEGINit

The Healer

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:58 AM

^Oh, yeah, that happens :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users