Concept Thread Index

129 replies to this topic
universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Rumpy Bumps

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:05 PM

I've got an idea for a Carcer City based Gta that I'll be releasing soon.

Then tell them in the Creator's lounge. This is just where the concept threads get indexed for easy categorization.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Long Live The Established Hierarchy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:38 AM Edited by gtamann123, 26 February 2014 - 08:40 AM.

Grand Theft Auto: Brothers In BloodGtamann123A tale of three brothers trying to stay alive and make a name for themselves in early 1980s PhiladelphiaLinky

bengalboy_0701
  • bengalboy_0701

Under Control

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:56 AM

[code=auto:0]

[tableb]
Grand Theft Auto: East Coast 1979
bengalboy_0701
"Spring 1979. The east coast, a place once known as the land of opportunity, has turned into a hellhole with high homicide rates, unneccesary gang violence, mob control and a drug epidemic in the making. Place yourself in the shoes of a Hispanic smuggler working for Cartels, an irish gangster or a Japanese Yakuza member maybe? Whatever you do, remember this, all criminals here have one rule : survive..."
[/tableb]

[/codeX]/background]

Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:07 PM

This needs redoing and reorganizing. I'll get to work on an update over the weekend and we'll see about freshening this index up.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 04:57 AM

This needs redoing and reorganizing. I'll get to work on an update over the weekend and we'll see about freshening this index up.

Good idea. Maybe remove some of the older or inactive ones. 

Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 March 2014 - 12:31 PM

Sorry gents. I've basically gone ahead and coded up from scratch both Spaghetti Cat's entire original index with the intention of creating an archive and an updated list of active concepts/discussion threads only to find out both tables are now broken on the forums as I was warned by Kirsty.

They simply won't post without stretching half way down the page or overlapping, or cutting off half way through due to the immense amount of text involved - even when split up. I will keep hold of the tables and post them up if and when the forum codes are fixed.

• Spaghetti Cat likes this

phoenixShine
  • phoenixShine

Stonecutter

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:23 PM Edited by phoenixShine, 29 March 2014 - 06:23 PM.

[tableb]
[tr][td]Grand Theft Auto VI[/td]
[td]phoenixShine[/td]
[td]The first VI-era GTA located in the Midwest of America.[/td]
[td][url=http://gtaforums.com/topic/697137-grand-theft-auto-vi/]LINK[/url][/td][/tr]
[/tableb]

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:52 AM

Sorry gents. I've basically gone ahead and coded up from scratch both Spaghetti Cat's entire original index with the intention of creating an archive and an updated list of active concepts/discussion threads only to find out both tables are now broken on the forums as I was warned by Kirsty.

They simply won't post without stretching half way down the page or overlapping, or cutting off half way through due to the immense amount of text involved - even when split up. I will keep hold of the tables and post them up if and when the forum codes are fixed.

Any plans on getting the refreshed version up and running?

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

I Love Pony Farming

• Members

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:12 PM

Good God!!  This thing is still active?!?  

Crap I apologize people!  This was supposed to be a temp thing anyways lol.  Got lost in the whole V excitement.  

If a MOD or anyone else wants to take this thread over please be my guest.  I simply don't have the time, and it looks like updating will be a bear.  

I originally copied this from the old neXt forums before it became series chat, but that was ages ago.  I kept it up-to-date for a while, but that was a like a year or two ago lol.  If you can make heads or tails of it great!  I tried to keep it in as best of an alphabetical format, but there are bound to be mistakes.  

And please PM me if you'd like to take over, I'm not active on this side of the forum anymore.  Tho I'm sure there's plenty of good concept threads out there!  

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:22 PM

PhoenixShine started a concept thread 2.0 with the new threads. I think his should be pinned and most of the active or recent concept threads be moved over to that one. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users