Photo

Concept Thread Index

129 replies to this topic
The Lolwut Pear
  • The Lolwut Pear

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 31 December 2010 - 12:41 PM

Would you mind changing the description of From Russia Without Mercy to this?

The story of From Russia Without Mercy drops us into the Faustin Bratva, a "young" Russian Mafia Family installed in the mid 90's in Liberty City.
We take up the role of Sergei Utrihanev, a bodyguard and hitman for the Faustin Family. We already begin with the wrong foot, as Mikhail's recklessness has sparked an ongoing war with the rival Petrovic Family, and police attention is closing in on the families operations. More trouble is placed with the families attempt to expand into other markets, and end up facing another rival: The Gambetti Family.
It is up to Sergei and what is left of the family to try and resolve everything. For better...Or for worse...

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

I Love Pony Farming

• Members

Posted 05 January 2011 - 05:48 PM

Done, sorry it took so long...

If anyone else has any requests to change their description just ask/PM me.

Hope to be back later tonight to add more to the list, so stay tuned!

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 07 January 2011 - 12:14 AM

PM me when you get all of the current concepts added and I'll send you the code from my Poll index and you can add it to this ok man.

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

I Love Pony Farming

• Members

Posted 10 January 2011 - 05:25 PM

*whew*

Thanks to enjoii for PM'ing the code for the old list. It's now up for your pleasure. The only difference is that I haven't removed any dead links. Also the old list had the links as "click here" instead of the "link" I did. Otherwise it will all work.

I do plan on going back to take out any old/dead/locked threads to pair this down a bit. If anyone wants to help, please give me the name, author, and reason for removal (like locked thread, banned member, or thread where the last post is over a year old) that would help out tons.

-sc

MOB: let me get this cleaned up a bit, but feel free to PM me your list

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 10 January 2011 - 06:34 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 10 January 2011 - 06:40 PM.

QUOTE (Spaghetti Cat @ Jan 10 2011, 17:25)
*whew*

Thanks to enjoii for PM'ing the code for the old list.  It's now up for your pleasure.  The only difference is that I haven't removed any dead links.  Also the old list had the links as "click here" instead of the "link" I did.  Otherwise it will all work. 

I do plan on going back to take out any old/dead/locked threads to pair this down a bit.  If anyone wants to help, please give me the name, author, and reason for removal (like locked thread, banned member, or thread where the last post is over a year old) that would help out tons. 

-sc

MOB: let me get this cleaned up a bit, but feel free to PM me your list

Locked topics are easy to eliminate since the say "Locked" instead of "Add Reply" in the topic right corner when you open them EXAMPLE. Banned members will have 5 stars under their avatar and their member group will be "BUSTED!" (also visible in the example I gave).

Dead Topics and Topics with last post over a year old will be harder to identify seeing as you will have to go to the last page and check the last post date and make your own judgements about wether the topic is dead or not. I think once a topic is still open (not locked) it should be considered alive though unless the topic creator has stated that they have abandoned the idea.

With that said I will PM you the code from the poll index soon.

A White CJ
  • A White CJ

Peon

• Members

Posted 24 January 2011 - 10:09 PM

I'd like to see Mortuis Universitas: Promeneur (from the "Writer's Discussion" section) added. It's not a GTA concept thread, but it's still a video game concept. The link is in my signature.

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

Account ditched. New account Tommy.

• Members

Posted 25 January 2011 - 04:05 PM

Uh It has to be In Gen GTA chat.

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

I Love Pony Farming

• Members

Posted 27 January 2011 - 12:58 AM

any reason why this topic was removed from the pinned list?

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 27 January 2011 - 01:40 AM

QUOTE (Spaghetti Cat @ Jan 27 2011, 00:58)
any reason why this topic was removed from the pinned list?

Good Question man. icon14.gif

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

• Members

Posted 30 January 2011 - 04:33 PM

It's somthing to do with the servers.

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

I Love Pony Farming

• Members

Posted 30 January 2011 - 04:51 PM

A PM...or hell...any information would be nice. Looked to me like it was removed without any concern. I don't mind if a MOD takes it over, just a little heads up would have been nice. I mean, coding doesn't come easy for me, and this did take some time to put together. So a reasoning other than "the server did it" would be helpful...

...and after 4 days without anything? Guess the MODS/ADMINS must be over in Egypt w/o an internet connection rolleyes.gif

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

• Members

Posted 30 January 2011 - 04:58 PM

I heard off someone that the pinned topics strain the server or something. Looks like V2 Is coming because the Forums were down for me for a week.

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada

Posted 30 January 2011 - 04:58 PM

It got unpinned in a spree on topics that also got unpinned. May of those were unpinned because the were hot topics which would stay at the top of the forums anyway, or indexs which are kind of pointless now since search is back.

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

• Members

Posted 30 January 2011 - 06:16 PM

I still think index's are very helpful even If the search function Is working.

NonRetard
  • NonRetard

The Erotic Neurotic

• Members

Posted 23 February 2011 - 01:14 PM

Did not know about this thread. And was not aware of how many threads there are. moto_whistle.gif

CODE

[tableb]
[tr][td]Grand Theft Auto III: Vice City[/td]
[td]NonRetard[/td]
[td]The epilogue to the III era. Having accumulated a lot of wealth and a lot of heat, Claude has no choice but to sacrifice everything he has earned to escape Liberty City alive. Looking to partner up with Ray Machowski down south, he attempts to start over in a city fueled by status and violence. With a price on his head, Claude must endure government surveillance, gang warfare, and cutthroat business tactics in order to survive the streets of Vice City and rise above the greed, desperation, and murder that consumes them.[/td]
[td][URL=http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=469308]LINK[/URL][/td][/tr]
[/tableb]

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

• Members

Posted 23 February 2011 - 01:47 PM

Well since the Search Function Is back up this will not be getting pinned which I think Is a shame.

MyDog
  • MyDog

FC BARCELONA

• Members

Posted 05 March 2011 - 12:41 PM

CODE

[tableb][tr][td]Grand Theft Auto V[/td]
[td]MyDog[/td]
[td]The Vice City in the new V-Era. After spending several years in prison after the death of his wife, Dominic, a contract killer and a hired gun, joined his two childhood friends, Marco and Linda Guerrero, in Vice City. With his home being Marco's apartment and with no money in pocket, Dominic has to work for all sorts of Vice City criminals, police and otherwise.[/td]
[td][url=http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=470596]LINK[/url][/td][/tr]
[/tableb]

Did I get it right? biggrin.gif

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

I Love Pony Farming

• Members

Posted 06 March 2011 - 08:53 PM

*updated*

xpb
  • xpb

I yam what I yam.

• Members

Posted 06 March 2011 - 10:18 PM

You're missing mine, click my sig to go to it.

But overall, excellent work it's an excellent index.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 09 March 2011 - 03:10 PM

I noticed that the polls havent been updated in a while.. am I meant to be sending you updates of these??.. because I thought you were just taking care of the whole thing.

ratatat
  • ratatat

I smell a rat.

• Members

Posted 12 March 2011 - 12:44 AM

I'm guessing that if this is still around, then you might as well add my concept thread, Harbour City. Right?

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

I Love Pony Farming

• Members

Posted 12 March 2011 - 02:49 AM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Mar 9 2011, 10:10)
I noticed that the polls havent been updated in a while.. am I meant to be sending you updates of these??.. because I thought you were just taking care of the whole thing.

If you want to gather up some of the polls, then be my guest. However if someone wants their poll listed then they need to either PM me or post it here. I'll be happy to add it.

@ ratatat & xpb: Please use the form that is on the front page, fill it out with appropriate descriptions, and I'll be sure to add them.

btw: I have sigs turned off on my end, did that when I first joined, so I've never seen other ppl signatures.

ratatat
  • ratatat

I smell a rat.

• Members

Posted 12 March 2011 - 03:55 AM

Here is mine:

GTA: Harbour CityratatatThe game is set back in 2004, when crime rate was pretty high. As you start the game, you enter the life of american resident 'Trevor 'Thumb' Conroy.' This character lived in Vice City back in the day, now he's 26 and living in Harbour City as a low-level thug. His accidental initiation into the high rollers' gambling circuit through the dominance of the city's underworld, financial strict, and celebrity scene.LINK

Sam998
  • Sam998

Banned

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 March 2011 - 01:42 AM Edited by Sam998, 13 March 2011 - 01:46 AM.

GTA V: Carcer City SurvivalSam998Karl lived in San Andreas. But then The Bratva took over. The city went to sh*t, and Karl faught back. The overwhelming force of the Bratva forced Karl and his friend HS to flee, only to be hunted down. He must fight back. Against laws, against gangs, against everything.LINK

ObsydianRaven
  • ObsydianRaven

Formerly Sethpenguin

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2011 - 02:02 AM Edited by sethpenguin, 13 March 2011 - 05:39 AM.

Hey, since I reposted my Carcer City thread, can update the link?
Here is the link: LINK

The One Called Vega
  • The One Called Vega

In actuality, I'm the one called 'vinvegar'...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2011 - 02:08 AM Edited by StoneHead37, 20 March 2011 - 02:11 AM.

Grand Theft Auto: The Albanian TaleStoneHead37The third DLC in the GTA IV era, set to follow the Albanian Mafia. It is 2008, and all hell breaks loose between the Albanian Mob and their rivals. Betim Valdron finds himself in a struggle for survival as he is hunted down by his enemies. Betim's willpower to live is strong and his skills are strong, but will that be enough to keep him alive?LINK

killdrivetheftvehicle
  • killdrivetheftvehicle

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 21 March 2011 - 01:40 AM Edited by killdrivetheftvehicle, 21 March 2011 - 01:57 AM.

CODE

[tableb]
[tr]
[td]Grand Theft Auto America[/td]
[td]killdrivetheftvehicle[/td]
[td]ASU in 2011, a 17 year old Armando Garcia Gets drawn into organized crime by his uncle Juan Gonzales, and starts to learn the trade secrets of the drug trafficking. But life is full of suprises, as Armando will find out during his quest for wealth and glory. [/td]
[td][URL=http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=471999]LINK[/URL][/td]
[/tr]
[/tableb]

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

I Love Pony Farming

• Members

Posted 22 March 2011 - 02:57 AM

@ seth: do you need the link replaced, or do you need a new description as well? Get back to me.

@ everyone else: Done, enjoy! Please use the CODE function next time. Just replace the {} with [] thanks!

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

• Members

Posted 18 April 2011 - 12:32 PM

I just realised this got pinned. I'm glad It has.

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 20 April 2011 - 12:02 AM

^Yeah same here.
So glad it is, hard work like these deserve to be pinned smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users