Photo

[IV|WIP] Vice City RAGE

5,057 replies to this topic
GTARandom
  • GTARandom

Unfortunate piece of meat

• Feroci Racing
  • Croatia

Posted 26 December 2010 - 02:07 PM Edited by GTARandom, 26 December 2010 - 02:14 PM.

RussianCj seems very good at car conversion. He could convert weapons and cars , maybe even peds now that we have a way of assigning head to old bones. But if he spends his time converting the map , than its useless cause i have the entire map. Supports EFLC and IV , and it looks good like this cus he used TBOGT to take screenshots, and well you know TBOGT it has VC perfect timecyc.I use IV which has crappier timecyc..

RussianCJ
  • RussianCJ

VCR Lead Programmer

• Members

Posted 26 December 2010 - 08:06 PM

RussianCj seems very good at car conversion. He could convert weapons and cars , maybe even peds now that we have a way of assigning head to old bones. But if he spends his time converting the map , than its useless cause i have the entire map. Supports EFLC and IV , and it looks good like this cus he used TBOGT to take screenshots, and well you know TBOGT it has VC perfect timecyc.I use IV which has crappier timecyc..

We have already converted almost all map and some cars, but we are not ready to show the whole map until it is finished in an acceptable kind.

Performer
  • Performer

I'M RICH, BIATCH!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 26 December 2010 - 08:23 PM

QUOTE (RussianCJ @ Dec 26 2010, 20:06)

We have already converted almost all map and some cars, but we are not ready to show the whole map until it is finished in an acceptable kind.

cookie.gif for the cars. I must say, GTARandom has the better map and RussianCJ has better cars. I think i download VICE IV for the Map and VICE CITY RAGE for the cars and the rest. tounge2.gif

Mr Scratch
  • Mr Scratch

Hungry like the wolf

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 December 2010 - 08:25 PM

Well GTARandom already converted the whole map but if you 2 would make a team you should share your knowledge with him

Performer
  • Performer

I'M RICH, BIATCH!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 26 December 2010 - 08:29 PM

QUOTE (VF94 @ Dec 26 2010, 20:25)
Well GTARandom already converted the whole map but if you 2 would make a team you should share your knowledge with him

And there is the prob. RussianCJ will all the famous by himself [I know about my very bad english)

2gether it would be chaning the modding scene. But if he will do this on his own.... sigh.gif

Puma06111991
  • Puma06111991

asdfghjkl;

• Members

Posted 26 December 2010 - 09:40 PM

I think not-co÷perating will result in both projects ending up death in a few months.

Instead of "I WANT TO DO IT AS I WANT TO DO IT" and only hearing what the others say, not listening to it, you could just have a chat with eachother and see if you can work out a plan together which satisfies both teams.

Geez. You're both arrogant and ego´stic as hell. God didn't only give us a mouth. He also did give us ears, so we could hear what other people say. Think about that.

No, I'm not religious.

Perry182
  • Perry182

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 December 2010 - 10:09 PM

QUOTE (Puma06111991 @ Dec 26 2010, 23:40)

No, I'm not religious.

Thank God!

Mr. Kingpin
  • Mr. Kingpin

Chain so heavy dat my neck starts hurtin'!

• Members

Posted 26 December 2010 - 10:11 PM

QUOTE (Puma06111991 @ Dec 26 2010, 21:40)
I think not-co÷perating will result in both projects ending up death in a few months.

Instead of "I WANT TO DO IT AS I WANT TO DO IT" and only hearing what the others say, not listening to it, you could just have a chat with eachother and see if you can work out a plan together which satisfies both teams.

Geez. You're both arrogant and ego´stic as hell. God didn't only give us a mouth. He also did give us ears, so we could hear what other people say. Think about that.

No, I'm not religious.

That's what I think is going to happen too...These two need to come to some sort of agreement.

By the way, nobody's "talking" in here. So only thing that these two need to use is their brain and "think" about what other people wrote in this topic.

What does "ego´stic" mean?

AlexLB
  • AlexLB

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 December 2010 - 10:24 PM

QUOTE (Mr. Kingpin @ Dec 26 2010, 22:11)

It means selfish smile.gif

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 26 December 2010 - 10:49 PM

QUOTE (AlexLB @ Dec 26 2010, 22:24)

egoistisk means the same thing in swedish

BabbyDJ
  • BabbyDJ

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 December 2010 - 11:27 PM

@RussianCj
show us more than cars and stuff.we want to see map progress i think GTARandom better i saw his live video looking better then this 1.

Mr. Kingpin
  • Mr. Kingpin

• Members

Posted 27 December 2010 - 12:31 AM

QUOTE (AlexLB @ Dec 26 2010, 22:24)

Haha alright. Never heard of that. appreciate you telling me.

GTARandom
  • GTARandom

• Feroci Racing
  • Croatia

Posted 27 December 2010 - 11:21 AM Edited by GTARandom, 27 December 2010 - 11:24 AM.

QUOTE (Puma06111991 @ Dec 26 2010, 21:40)

No, I'm not religious.

That's what I think is going to happen too...These two need to come to some sort of agreement.

By the way, nobody's "talking" in here. So only thing that these two need to use is their brain and "think" about what other people wrote in this topic.

It's RussianCj that doesn't want to cooperate , he's the one that's egoistic , i offered him the partnership but he always refuses, and than you say that we're "both" egoistic , go back and review that sentence again.

1. He doesn't want me to join his team or share anything.
2. He doesn't want to join mine.

Those are real facts , go back and re-read this topic and see his replies.

And this is where i stop posting in this topic , it wastes too much time to play child games here.

RussianCJ
  • RussianCJ

VCR Lead Programmer

• Members

Posted 27 December 2010 - 11:55 AM

QUOTE (GTARandom)
He doesn't want to join mine.

It's true.
QUOTE (GTARandom)
He doesn't want me to join his team or share anything.

It's false. Look at the post on the first page:
QUOTE (RussianCJ)
It would be more logical, if GTARandom would join our team. I named the reasons in the earlier posts.

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 27 December 2010 - 12:40 PM

They aren't egoistic, they are just Russians. Russian modding community was always like this. They are f*cking jealous.

But why would he join? He had more progress on his modification and he didn't just show some pictures about converted cars, but about the map. Seriously, GTFO.

kamil121
  • kamil121

I been doin this for nearly 3 years xD

• Members

Posted 27 December 2010 - 06:32 PM Edited by kamil121, 27 December 2010 - 06:34 PM.

I think i know what da problem is here. RussianCJ wants to be da boss of da mod so dats y he doesnt want to join GTARandom's team.
Nice work thos russiancj but I cant take your side on this beef beetween you 2 im loyal to da GTArandoms work man.

aoxsystems
  • aoxsystems

www.xssed.com

• Members

Posted 27 December 2010 - 06:56 PM Edited by aoxsystems, 27 December 2010 - 07:02 PM.

Combine the mod call it "Vice IV Rage" and be partners

And BTW prince link u are sneaky 4 turning ur back to Random....glad u got ownd by OpenIV

Shadow-Link
  • Shadow-Link

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 27 December 2010 - 07:25 PM Edited by Shadow-Link, 27 December 2010 - 07:30 PM.

QUOTE (aoxsystems @ Dec 27 2010, 20:56)
And BTW prince link u are sneaky 4 turning ur back to Random....glad u got ownd by OpenIV

I am still helping GTARandom, I just said RussianCJ has put more work in his mod then GTARandom did and that's a fact and I can't stand the way people talk to RussianCJ also you wouldn't see as much screens from Vice in the rage engine from GTARandom as you see now if I didn't make the map. And for your information I joined the OpenIV team. Also my exporter is still the only exporter available for cols at this very moment.

GTARandom
  • GTARandom

• Feroci Racing
  • Croatia

Posted 27 December 2010 - 07:34 PM

Ha! Yeah , if SL didnt release his plugins , you wouldn't see Laguna Seca , No man's Land , WTC IV or any other map modification with cols you see in this community. And this is the thanks he get? Seriously some people need to re-think before they post crap. dozingoff.gif

I know i've said it's my last post but , you can't just insult my friend like that.

_CP_
  • _CP_

Group: Vice City Stories team

• Members
  • Poland
  • Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 27 December 2010 - 07:35 PM

@up
There is other way to export COL smile.gif But I don't say it public.

Shadow-Link
  • Shadow-Link

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 27 December 2010 - 07:36 PM

Which one? I haven't seen any other exporter that exports cols yet?

GTARandom
  • GTARandom

• Feroci Racing
  • Croatia

Posted 27 December 2010 - 07:37 PM

C'mon City_Poke don't hide it , i've helped you , its time you help me.

_CP_
  • _CP_

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 27 December 2010 - 07:38 PM

Hah biggrin.gif I export COL's by Shadow Plugin, then open and save it by OpenFormats tounge.gif

Shadow-Link
  • Shadow-Link

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 27 December 2010 - 07:39 PM

So basically you use my exporter? So you still wouldn't have cols without MY exporter. It only gets optimized a bit by OpenFormats, so that's not another way.. just a way to make them a bit better.

_CP_
  • _CP_

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 27 December 2010 - 07:40 PM

But it doesn't crash ingame smile.gif Okay, don't spam here, we will go to discussion on PM.

RussianCJ
  • RussianCJ

VCR Lead Programmer

• Members

Posted 27 December 2010 - 08:34 PM

QUOTE (Shadow-Link)
I just said RussianCJ has put more work in his mod then GTARandom did and that's a fact

It's not only my merit. All the team have a hard work (especially DEAGLOS and Quantum, who're working on the models and atmosphere). It is insulting for them, when you are talking not about the team, but about me particularly.

Shadow-Link, you don't need to prove something to anybody here. You've already got some bad behaviour in this topic. I don't argue about that we made a lot of stuff for this modification and spent a lot of time on this work. But the basic contribution was brought by you. We wouldn't have anything without you and your plugins.

RussianCJ
  • RussianCJ

VCR Lead Programmer

• Members

Posted 27 December 2010 - 10:25 PM Edited by RussianCJ, 27 December 2010 - 10:30 PM.

user posted image
Working with timecyc (thanks to Quantum).

Mr. Kingpin
  • Mr. Kingpin

• Members

Posted 27 December 2010 - 10:27 PM Edited by Mr. Kingpin, 27 December 2010 - 10:29 PM.

I'm probably gonna try both mods but keep this one cause in this mod, the cars are converted from vice city and will have less computer-requirements. But icon14.gif to both the modders for their hard-work.

RussianCJ: Oo. That looks very nice. Timecyc kind of matches too as well. Fresh and cool looking just like original Miami. icon14.gif

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 27 December 2010 - 11:59 PM

QUOTE (RussianCJ @ Dec 27 2010, 20:34)
QUOTE (Shadow-Link)
I just said RussianCJ has put more work in his mod then GTARandom did and that's a fact

It's not only my merit. All the team have a hard work (especially DEAGLOS and Quantum, who're working on the models and atmosphere). It is insulting for them, when you are talking not about the team, but about me particularly.

Shadow-Link, you don't need to prove something to anybody here. You've already got some bad behaviour in this topic. I don't argue about that we made a lot of stuff for this modification and spent a lot of time on this work. But the basic contribution was brought by you. We wouldn't have anything without you and your plugins.

And seriously, why didn't you post anything related to this modification when your team started working on it?

TheTomster
  • TheTomster

What the Chooch?

• Members

Posted 28 December 2010 - 12:05 AM

QUOTE (RussianCJ @ Dec 27 2010, 17:25)
user posted image
Working with timecyc (thanks to Quantum).

Looks very good. I was a supporter of GTArandom's before, but I think this show a more realistic approach to the look of Vice City/Miami. Looking forward to it!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users