Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

8,172 replies to this topic
feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2015 - 04:04 PM

I wouldn't consider the Forsworn or the Blades a guild. if we are including every faction thats present in the game. then there is a sh*tload of them.

I agree. The Blades are forced upon you and really only adds a couple quests. The Forsworn only makes one set, friendly with you and you get unique armor.

well the blades will turn hostile if you side with the greybeards at the end of the war right. i forgot its been awhile. Neither the forsworn or blades are actually guilds. but at least you get something out of them lol

Mr.SoapyLegs
  • Mr.SoapyLegs

Light em if you got it

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2015 - 07:54 PM

Betheseda should've added "f*ck off" dialog option when the Blades asked the Dragonborn to kill Paarthurnax during the main questline, because that's exactly how I feel towards them.

• Davo the Assassin, feckyerlife and Skeever like this

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 16 April 2015 - 08:14 PM Edited by reform, 16 April 2015 - 08:15 PM.

Betheseda should've added "f*ck off" dialog option when the Blades asked the Dragonborn to kill Paarthurnax during the main questline, because that's exactly how I feel towards them.

You can do all the Blades quests before they ask you to kill Paarthurnax in order to get the dragonskin passive ability and other stuff as long as you remember to speak to them and get the "Rebuilding the Blades" series of quests after doing the "Alduin's Wall" quest but before progressing too much further on the main questline.

So I tend to recruit three of the worst drunken followers into the Blades and do all the Blades quests, then when I get to the part where I have to kill Paarthurnax, I kill all three inductees and FusRoDah all the sh*t off of their tables.

• Davo the Assassin, DOOM! and This Guy Is Here like this

This Guy Is Here
  • This Guy Is Here

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 May 2015 - 05:00 AM

I miss this game :(

After I got my ps4 I gave my ps3 to my sister.  Thinking about either getting a ps3 again to start playing again or just wait for elder scrolls online ps4 release 

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 03 May 2015 - 07:55 AM

After I got my ps4 I gave my ps3 to my sister.  Thinking about either getting a ps3 again to start playing again or just wait for elder scrolls online ps4 release 

I played ESO on PC and to be honest Skyrim is still better. You can pick up a PS3 or 360 for pretty cheap now if you wanted to play skyrim again.

Hopefully Elder Scrolls VI isn't too far away now either.

• This Guy Is Here likes this

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 May 2015 - 08:54 AM

I played ESO on PC and to be honest Skyrim is still better. You can pick up a PS3 or 360 for pretty cheap now if you wanted to play skyrim again.

Hopefully Elder Scrolls VI isn't too far away now either.

People are still waiting for wc4....
Eso will kill off the series :/

Hover_Mode
  • Hover_Mode

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 May 2015 - 11:07 AM

Havent played this game in so long. I had a great deal of fun with it though. I just havent been able to get into it back ever since I got a new computer and half of my mods stopped working(possibly due to the DLC updates)

The thing is I didnt even play the story at all on the PC, I just roamed around leveling up & playing Dead is Dead, the best playstyle known to man. Basically in Dead is Dead, if you die you delete your character. I remember on the Nexus forums people would log their deaths, It was really interesting stuff. I use the Dead is Dead rule in alot of the games I play, I dont delete my save on certain games but Ill stop playing for the entire day If I die.

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 03 May 2015 - 12:18 PM

Eh, that's made by a different studio, it' not really in the way, plus Bethesda would be stupid to think ESO is enough for people :p

Anyway, FO4 is likely to come before ES:VI, so we likely have quite some time to wait.

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 May 2015 - 12:48 PM

Something Rockstar should have done with V keeping GTA:O separate from the story franchise like Skyrim and ESO.

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 03 May 2015 - 01:00 PM

Not really, considering Online barely has any story to talk of. Nothing you do has an impact on the story. The heists which we got are not mentioned in the story in any way. The only crossing between the two is when Lester mentions your character in a mission. That's it.

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Love For Sale

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 03 May 2015 - 01:15 PM

Eh, that's made by a different studio, it' not really in the way, plus Bethesda would be stupid to think ESO is enough for people :p

Anyway, FO4 is likely to come before ES:VI, so we likely have quite some time to wait.

Its been four years already..

Although im not complaining. There are other games at the moment to keep me occupied. Witcher 3 is among them. I'd rather they take their sweet time with making VI. Not have it rushed like Skyrim was with that deadline thing. Some things were cut from the main game cause of that. the arena in Windhelm for example.

¥en
  • ¥en

Get Cage'd

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 03 May 2015 - 02:50 PM

Even if they weren't made by the studio and there hadn't been numerous statements that TESO doesn't affect the single player series, it won't have killed it off. TESO just hasn't had the critical success that would warrant doing so, compared to World of Warcraft.

It does suck that we never got a WC4 though. WC3's legacy is a bit unusual though; it's not so much the game but rather just how f'king good the map editor was (and then improved on with the expansion) + the community that makes up its legacy rather than being a good game in it's own right. And for that it is worth reconsidering a potential WC4 IMO.

Craigsters
  • Craigsters

Lord, I was born a ramblin man...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 July 2015 - 03:36 PM Edited by Craigsters, 10 July 2015 - 03:48 PM.

I just seen this at nexusmods site Schwarzenegger and Modern Weapons Pack I'd try it  have a Conan the Barbarian character, but most custom character's like this end up as Companion mods only, it happened with  either Fallout or New Vegas too!. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users