Grand Theft Auto IV: London

441 replies to this topic
Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 February 2011 - 08:07 AM

Added a load of content to the OP, as well as retooling the walls of text to a more manageable level that should now make a huge bulk of the topic more inviting to read.

Side Missions
• Assassinations
• Debt Collecting
• Ice Cream Man
• Kidnapping
• Paramedic
• Taxi

Also re-done gameplay features, from fighting to knocking shops. Health to Rampages. Added a basic outline of clothing in the game:
• Clobber
• Didier Sachs
• Looney's of London - Based on Nutter's of Savile Row
• Molineux - Based on Lonsdale - Not only a nod to the London Prize Ring fighter Tom Molineaux but a cheeky reference to my Wolves.
• Tatt - Cheap sh*t - what else would it be?
• Van Hugendong's - Dubious high-class Dutch tailors.

Included a store based on B&Q to purchase Melee Weapons from - Screw It - "You can bang it, you can nail it, just don't go to jail for it - Screw It!"

Will get to the rest later on - I'm shattered now. Thanks for reading.

Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 February 2011 - 12:40 AM Edited by Tyla, 23 February 2011 - 01:18 PM.

Killing Yourself To Live
Part One

Raymond Caine stalked the room, ignoring his body’s calls for him to rest. Despite having not slept in two days, he continued to impose his overbearing presence on the three minions present in his company, eyeing them eagerly as they lay sprawled across two sofas rooted in the middle of the room. They were hardly professionals, merely football hooligans he had roped in at the last moment, yet they had coped well under pressure and he couldn’t ask much more of them.

It was unfortunate for Rozzer Hughes, he grimaced for a moment. The young lad had willingly thrown himself into the proceedings when called upon and it was a great shame he had to be the one to pick up the receiver, and answer that telephone call. The familiar Middle Eastern tongue had spoken of hanging the boy upside down and cutting him open in such a way most of his internal organs would have fallen to the ground; immediately blanketed in whiteness, Rozzer fell to the floor.

In some ways he felt apologetic for allowing him to get involved in the first place, but in later instances was glad he had rooted out the group weakling before things were taken up a notch. And boy, were things going to get serious. With a clap of his hands, he demanded their attention: “Rise and shine boys.”

Depleted and drained, they unwillingly turned over in their places of rest, yawning and rubbing their eyes. Ray made a mental note of arranging a shift system for a later date, for they were needed to be awake and alert in the event the mob mounted an attack. Still, he hoped not to be sitting on the narcotics for much longer. Offloading them sat as his number one priority.

“So here’s the deal,” he began, a final elevated prompt for undivided attention, “We’re sitting on twenty kilos of Turkish smack. I’ve ripped off the Mafia. I’ve slain one too many of the reggae bunch in getting my hands on it. There’s no two ways about this, lads. We need to shift the gear and make plans for what we’re gonna do next.

Unquestionably, Dave Caine jumped in to pledge his unwavering loyalty. Admittedly, the entire situation terrified him and troubled him greatly, but he could do nothing but admire a new found sense of pride in his family name, a sense of pride absent ever since Raymond’s incarceration. “I’m in, mate. All the way.”

Sparky scoffed instantly, wiping the thick yellow slither from his nose onto his sleeve. His Cocaine habit had progressed to a far more severe state than the casual dabbling of his accomplices, and his state of addiction was little helped by the absence of his dealer from the bar downstairs. “Trust dipsh*t Dave to throw himself willingly into the proceedings.” he quipped, withdrawals ravaging his feeble mind.

“Oi, Sparky,” boomed Ray’s gruff voice, a corresponding stare blazing across the room, “You’re a guest in my house now. Show him some respect.”

Immediately, he was reminded of his place. Sparky's mere co-operation was not enough for Ray; he had to be under his thumb. This was the Raymond Caine show and they would be left with no doubt about it.

“You’re not kicking a ball about a park now, son. These people can do more than just cut you a new arsehole. They won’t just stop at killing your family; they’ll do away with anything that’s ever come close to you. You don’t want me to let that happen, do ‘ya?”

He stuttered, his spark blown out and scolded, and stammered a weak reply, “I was just saying...”

“Shut up. You’re the help, not the shot caller.”

His indefinite authority stamped on the room, the blazing gaze of Raymond’s eye revolved to the third participant, the least questionable, the form seated quietly in the chair at the foot of his view: Sid. Raymond felt a slight mutual respect for this guest and his constant muteness, regarding him highly as he knew his place and when to open his mouth. “Sid... got anything to add?”

Sid gripped the rough stubble of his chin, pushing himself upright. “What about Frazer?”

“Alan?” With attention directed to thoughts of his old pal, Ray curiously pressed for more: “Go on...”

“Them clubs of his... how’d you think they got so popular? Maybe he could help you set up a deal? Help get rid of the smack? He must have contacts. It’s not like that den of c*nts is ever short of a supply.” The following glance in the direction of Sparky earned him a scowl.

Ray nodded. He knew how Alan’s clubs worked. For the right price they were a revolving door for drug dealers. Approaching Alan seemed like a logical conclusion... yet he held doubts about entering this dirty business with a friend of so many years. But the sooner the smack was gotten rid of, the sooner he could put his plans into action. The enticement of which, voided his doubts. “I’ll give him a bell.”

“Now listen,” once again, Ray took control of the room, “None of you are gonna let anyone near this pub, right? Harry’s been told to keep the regulars away. Eyes and ears, understood?”

Gleefully, as if he has been waiting for his chance to impress for some time, Dave jumped forward and tore a cloth from the bulk on top of the table.

“No one’s gonna get in here, Ray.”

Underneath the cloth sit two Sawn-Off Shotguns and an Axe. For a moment, Ray marvels at the haul, recognizing Dave’s efficiency with a grin.

Ray takes the Axe by the handle, throwing it up into his hands. One of the Shotguns are passed to Sid, whilst Dave caresses the body of the other himself. Sparky sleeps too deep in his own world to care about remaining weapon less.

All times.” Ray, burying the Axe inside his leather jacket, points one last time to his eyes. “I’ll see you boys later.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Part Two

The characters in this mission were previously seen in an earlier mission, see if you can spot them.
The axe will be introduced in Part Two. A crossbow should also make an appearance pretty soon, just have to figure out how to work it in.

Thank you for reading.

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

Account ditched. New account Tommy.

• Members

Posted 20 February 2011 - 12:45 AM

I was looking forward to the next mission and it definitely met my expectations.

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 February 2011 - 08:31 AM

The mission writing is even better. Great mission.

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2011 - 12:36 PM

Brilliant work. You will have a lot more atmosphere in your scenes at the cost of less stuff getting narrated. Like a whole mission would probably take 3 times as long to dish out.

Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 February 2011 - 11:38 AM Edited by Tyla, 23 February 2011 - 01:17 PM.

Killing Yourself to Live
Part Two

With the rain pounding down on the potholed East End tarmac, the two uniformed officers wandered alongside The Crown Jewels pub in search of some shelter. Unusually, they found it to be closed. Especially unusual, as the SPG faithful often spent their afternoons getting pissed at the bar. They shared confused, muddled glances beneath their drenched police helmets, just where the bloody hell are we going to go now?

At least the doorway would provide some solace from the cold. The officers flocked to the enclosure rubbing their hands for warmth, only to jump back when finding that the name above the door stood beneath it in silence, filling it out.

What do these pair of ponces want? Ray, smugly satisfied that he had startled the two law men, looked down on them with usual distain. His dislike of the police force was well cast, but this pair; they were part of the worst: Special Patrol Group. He would gladly bar them from the pub if it wasn’t for the fact they contributed half the weekly takings, downing pint after pint, arrogantly flaunting their supposed ‘powers’. But today, despite their pleas, their weak minded threats, they weren’t coming in. And they sure as sh*t weren’t going to take shelter under the door.

They backed to the curb when Ray stepped out into the downpour, the rain drizzling the tops of his jacket. Jutting his head to send them on their way, the water entered his mouth, though it soon left in a ball of spit aimed in the direction of pinky and perky. Now they’d f*cked off, his mind shifted back to the task at hand.

The train passing overhead could have easily been mistaken as a thunder clap in this grey, murky wetness. It was a horrible day – typical British summer – and his view was not aided by his irritable deprivation of sleep. In the way his eyes were alerted to a parked black Schafter, engine running and smoke bellowing from the exhaust in the side street, he just knew he wasn’t going to be cut a break yet.

‘Ahm3d’ read the number plate. These people may have been flash but they weren’t exactly subtle. The blacked out windows, the vague shadows of two men talking on a phone inside: despite the attempts at privacy it was clear to see what they were here for.

The wet leather fell undone. Ray’s eyes latch onto the vehicle.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

“We are outside ‘The Crown Jewels’ now.” the tall, slender Turkish male in the passenger seat spoke into a car phone whilst the driver blankly stared forward, a Pistol holstered in his coat. “We await your further instruction.”

“Good.” as chilling as the rivers of clouds, Mehmet responded with a great sense of underlying satisfaction. “You have not seen them move the Heroin?”

“No, nothing.”

“Excellent, excellent. And Raymond Caine? He is inside? Where is he now?”

His footsteps were fast in trudging through the puddles ascattered, and no sooner than the lung blazing roar erupted from his mouth, Ray propelled the Axe through the driver’s side window with a sickening thump.

The driver slumped against the steering wheel; gaping head wound spewing blood throughout the interior. The phone tumbled to the twitching feet of the passenger, throwing himself against the door in fear of his life.

“Ahmed? Ahmed?” Mehmet sang clueless from the floor. “Ahmed! Ahmed!” mocked Ray, strolling around the Schafter with the blade trained on the terrified occupant, calling for him with his hand.

His attempts to escape were in vain, slain by Caine the moment he fell from the door. The thirst for violence extended to one final drop of the weapon to the Turk’s torso, impaling him as he bled out on the curb. With a satisfying squelch, the fields of darkness descended on him.

“Ahmed, are you there? Ahmed, where is he?” the unceasing calls for a response poured out of the door, catching Ray’s ear. You silly bastard. Now I’m gonna f*cking learn you.

“I’m here, ‘ya c*nt!”

As it intended, the intensity of the voice powering into his ear sent shock trembling through Mehmet’s body.

“Mr. Caine?”

“Yeah, that’s right...” the driving harshness of Ray’s tone folds into a momentary chuckle, smugly ruining any plans the Turks had for his fast demise. “I wouldn’t be expecting any more news off those two mate.”

Again, he sneered. He revolved in the vacated passenger seat and brushed clean the Axe on the collar of the departed’s clothes. “I’ve just killed ‘em with this axe. They’re dead in the gutter in f*cking pieces.”

The receiver projects nothing but silence. Nothing but muted thoughts of sh*t, he’s floored us.

“Now if I was you, I’d be seriously reconsidering how much I want this.” Proven of his capabilities, Ray followed the forewarning with sardonic overtures. “You’re not having much luck with it, are ‘ya?”

“You’re two down already and that’s a light sentence, mate. I’d forget all about that gear. It’s mine, it’s irrecoverable. I wouldn’t be sending any more of your tossers down here for it. They’re only gonna get some of what them pair got.”

And upon informing Mehmet of that as a fact, Ray places the telephone back down on the base. He takes a brief look at his surroundings; no one in sight. One body lays rooted to the cream leather seat, head against the wheel, while the other sits in the gutter. The corpse has been washed with rain and the blood trickles down a storm drain.

Ray shoves the driver to the window and brings his axe down on the wheel. The unceasing screech of the horn shatters the back street silence, masking his departure.

Part Three

Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 February 2011 - 01:26 PM

Apologies for the double post. Part Two of the twenty-first mission has been posted above.

A quick overview of the last few missions is that Ray has ripped off the Turkish Mafia for twenty kilo's of Heroin, hitting them first to stop them 'cutting ties' after he had reclaimed it for them and throwing his plans of forming a rise into action. Now, he has to set up a deal to sell it in the midst of all this chaos. The Turks have dispatched two gangsters to sit outside the Caine's pub and (eventually) hit them and reclaim the drugs. Unfortunately for them they aren't very good and Ray gets to test out his brand new Axe on them as to send out a warning to the rest of the mob.

Vice City had something similar with the Chainsaw, how three chatting pedestrians were conveniently placed paces away from you in Treacherous Swine colgate.gif The two coppers, Special Patrol Group, also make a first appearance.

Enjoy.

Nihilanth1982
  • Nihilanth1982

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 February 2011 - 09:13 PM

if a GTA game like this came out, i'd definitely get it.
finally, something original!

ratatat
  • ratatat

I smell a rat.

• Members

Posted 12 March 2011 - 12:41 AM

This HAS to be the best concept thread ever written. Congrats, Tyla. You gained my respect.

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2011 - 01:25 AM

QUOTE (Tyla @ Feb 23 2011, 13:26)
Apologies for the double post. Part Two of the twenty-first mission has been posted above.

A quick overview of the last few missions is that Ray has ripped off the Turkish Mafia for twenty kilo's of Heroin, hitting them first to stop them 'cutting ties' after he had reclaimed it for them and throwing his plans of forming a rise into action. Now, he has to set up a deal to sell it in the midst of all this chaos. The Turks have dispatched two gangsters to sit outside the Caine's pub and (eventually) hit them and reclaim the drugs. Unfortunately for them they aren't very good and Ray gets to test out his brand new Axe on them as to send out a warning to the rest of the mob.

Vice City had something similar with the Chainsaw, how three chatting pedestrians were conveniently placed paces away from you in Treacherous Swine  colgate.gif The two coppers, Special Patrol Group, also make a first appearance.

Enjoy.

Oh my god, I can imagine Ray carving up some two-bit hitmen with a hatchet for fun. Any would-be traitors in his outfit would be puckering up their assholes in terror biggrin.gif

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 12 March 2011 - 01:44 AM

This is a gem of a topic man I must say... mostly because it's so relatable. It is definitely story driven mainly because your knowledge is amazing. I think this is the best case I've seen on here for a London based GTA since people from both sides of the pond are liking it equally.. word to the wise Rockstar wink.gif

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2011 - 01:55 AM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Mar 12 2011, 01:44)
This is a gem of a topic man I must say... mostly because it's so relatable. It is definitely story driven mainly because your knowledge is amazing. I think this is the best case I've seen on here for a London based GTA since people from both sides of the pond are liking it equally.. word to the wise Rockstar wink.gif

Seriously. Ray Caine > Tommy Vercetti and I mean that sincerely.

rodrich266
  • rodrich266

"After five years on the East Coast, it was time to go home

• Members

Posted 12 March 2011 - 02:11 AM

Great Ideas man
Tyla, you should become a writer for storylines and such!

But sad to say, I do not know if this has been mentioned before here but, I noticed during one of the very first missions of The Ballad of Gay Tony DLC when you go to talk to a chinese guy in a chinatown building and (SPOILER WARNING) everything turns out to a battle out of the building because you can not give the guy a contract (I think the mission is named Chineese Takeout), That on the way to that building Tony says to Luis:"didn't I tell you Luis? That London gig AIN'T HAPPENING..."
And Luis says: Thanks for keeping me in the loop AGAIN Tone!

The reason I write about this is because that might be a little hint from rockstar that LONDON AIN'T HAPPENING confused.gif Sorry and I don't mean to be offensive towards anyone, I actually like the Idea of a GTA London but I wanted to inform people about it

Best wishes guys,
Rodrich266 icon14.gif

Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 March 2011 - 09:05 AM

QUOTE (rodrich266 @ Mar 12 2011, 02:11)
Great Ideas man
Tyla, you should become a writer for storylines and such!

But sad to say, I do not know if this has been mentioned before here but, I noticed during one of the very first missions of The Ballad of Gay Tony DLC when you go to talk to a chinese guy in a chinatown building and (SPOILER WARNING) everything turns out to a battle out of the building because you can not give the guy a contract (I think the mission is named Chineese Takeout), That on the way to that building Tony says to Luis:"didn't I tell you Luis? That London gig AIN'T HAPPENING..."
And Luis says: Thanks for keeping me in the loop AGAIN Tone!

The reason I write about this is because that might be a little hint from rockstar that LONDON AIN'T HAPPENING  confused.gif Sorry and I don't mean to be offensive towards anyone, I actually like the Idea of a GTA London but I wanted to inform people about it

Best wishes guys,
Rodrich266 icon14.gif

Non taken icon14.gif

I actually think hints towards London and the prospect of it being the next game actually far outweigh the hints towards it not being set here, if I'm honest. While this is all my original story that I thought out one night while having my tea and watching Coronation Street I would say this sort of setting, however elaborate, carries a lot of weight as a possibility should Rockstar continue the IV era. Derrick McReary and those two friends of his, Bucky Sligo and Aiden O'Malley are all IRA men and Derrick himself mentions an involvement in The Troubles which, going by his tone and his appearance in 2008, points to him being at his most active involvement being in the eighties. The IRA angle would also allow Rockstar to parody Thatcher, which they would absolutely run riot with, and go back to the sheer decadence and greed of Vice City without actually redoing the location as Grand Theft Auto: Vice City II. The reflection of modern day Britain, while itself being a brilliant prospect for parody, is most attainable in the fantastic opportunity that would be a setting of 1980s London.

If Rockstar wanted to do something unexpected, risky, and that would redefine Grand Theft Auto in the next generation, it's got to be London for me. Pure, untouched territory for the company. Somewhere never defined in GTA. As they're full of surprises, and they're pioneers of the genre, I think the location of the next game will be somewhere we all aren't expecting!

But as the subject has been brought up I will list some other connections to past games that are in this concept:

Derrick McReary is clearly traumatised in GTA: IV - such an event that would bear a great weight on the ruined, addicted junkie will be present in this story.

Bucky Sligo is shown as a savage psychotic, intensely capable of inflicting the damage on the McReary family he threatened upon Derrick in IV.

Ray burgles the home of the Cash-Cooze family from the Ballad of Gay Tony in mission nine. Daisy Cash-Cooze mentions her father is a peer in the house of lords and pictures of the family are hung up all around the house. Daisy also mentions having many step-mothers; Ray has the option of murdering one of them after taking them hostage and it could be alluded to that the woman then left the family after such a traumatizing event.

The Pavano Family are shown to have an interest in regenerating the London Docklands in partnership with one of the main characters as to use the venture as a means of laundering illicit money - The Pavanos were once said to have been the strongest of the five families before their position was eventually eclipsed by the rule of Jon Gravelli starting in 1978.
A pairing of Lupisella mobsters also make an appearance and actually finance Ray to make a trip to Liberty City to compete in an underground fighting brawl with a mob-backed fighter.

LOVE FIST can have their origins in London, the members being picked out of a handful of big Scottish NWOBHM bands by a money hungry music producer keen on cashing in on their brand of music. Ray, technically, becomes responsible for their success of cracking America wink.gif Dick, their guitarist, is first seen in mission three being turfed out of a nightclub with Duran Duran playing in the background.
Def Leppard were originally a New Wave of British Heavy Metal band that went on to crack America, which is my inspiration.

Kent Paul was due to appear in a mission as a cocky teenager that has got on the wrong side of one of Ray's associates, with Ray actually bundling Paul into the back of a freight truck and sending him on his way to France via Dover. Supposedly, Kent Paul washed up in Vice City during 1982. I may or may not make this a random character mission sometime because I cut it as a story mission.

The Cockney pedestrian from San Andreas would have a brief cameo as a minder for a rival crime family based out of South London. He would later be seen in a random character mission, requiring Ray's help having been ripped off by a black market shyster who promised him immigration papers to the U.S.

Gay Tony and his connections to London (as you mention) I also make fun of with a spoof character known as "Camp" Tony, who has an involvement in the Brighton underground gay club scene while also being in an on-off relationship with one of the protagonist's associates.

So there are lots of hints towards London, you just have to be creative. tounge.gif

Thanks for the comments, everyone!

LuisBellic
  • LuisBellic

8 Balls

• Members

Posted 12 March 2011 - 11:03 AM Edited by LuisBellic, 12 March 2011 - 11:05 AM.

I was bored. So I made a table of contents in the topic for you.

Topic Contents
1. Story
2. Characters/Gangs
3. Missions/Side Missions
4. Location/Gameplay/Vehicles/Weapons
5. Soundtrack

CODE
[center][tableb]
[tr]
[th]Topic Contents[/th]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][b]1.[/b] [URL=http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=463791&view=findpost&p=1060217778]Story[/URL]
[b]2.[/b] [URL=http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=463791&view=findpost&p=1060217780]Characters/Gangs[/URL]
[b]3.[/b] [URL=http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=463791&view=findpost&p=1060217782]Missions/Side Missions[/URL]
[b]4.[/b] [URL=http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=463791&view=findpost&p=1060217783]Location/Gameplay/Vehicles/Weapons[/URL]
[b]5.[/b] [URL=http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=463791&view=findpost&p=1060217785]Soundtrack[/URL][/td]
[/tr]
[/tableb][/center]

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2011 - 03:50 PM

I came across this weapon and instantly associated it with Ray Caine. It's some kind of silenced single-barreled shotgun. It would be a real messy assassination weapon; imagine Ray stalk his way into the home of a snitch at night and blast the guy while he sleeps with a hiccup of lead from this thing.

user posted image

Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 March 2011 - 12:37 PM

QUOTE (LuisBellic @ Mar 12 2011, 11:03)
I was bored. So I made a table of contents in the topic for you.

I'm made up about this. Thank you mate. cookie.gif

QUOTE (akavari112)
I came across this weapon and instantly associated it with Ray Caine. It's some kind of silenced single-barreled shotgun. It would be a real messy assassination weapon; imagine Ray stalk his way into the home of a snitch at night and blast the guy while he sleeps with a hiccup of lead from this thing.

Love it!
I was actually watching No Country For Old Men the other day so I'll definitely find a use for a silenced shotgun. I'm especially grateful because now I can put a stealthy spin on missions without deviating away from the all the raw gore and messiness. Thanks icon14.gif

If anyone is still interested in the story of this topic then here's a quick update to say that I'm working on rewriting some of the missions starting at the introduction. It's basically just Ray getting out of prison, travelling to buy knocked-off clothing and being asked how much he measures by an overly camp salesman at the moment - it's probably the first mission people click on so I want to change it so people don't think "what the f*ck is this?!" and make it a representation of the idea on a whole. Should be up soon.

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 March 2011 - 07:18 PM

I'd love to see some new content in the story soon, I'm starting to go through withdrawal. Tell us when you finish rewriting the early missions.

On another note, this got my vote for best concept of 2010 blush.gif

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 17 March 2011 - 07:29 PM

I also voted for this topic in the Best Concept category. I hope you win, Tyla! smile.gif

Vercetti27
  • Vercetti27

Staunton Faction

• Members

Posted 17 March 2011 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE (akavari112 @ Mar 12 2011, 01:55)
This is a gem of a topic man I must say... mostly because it's so relatable. It is definitely story driven mainly because your knowledge is amazing. I think this is the best case I've seen on here for a London based GTA since people from both sides of the pond are liking it equally.. word to the wise Rockstar  wink.gif

no-one beats Vercetti cool.gif

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 March 2011 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE (Vercetti27 @ Mar 17 2011, 20:49)
QUOTE (akavari112 @ Mar 12 2011, 01:55)
This is a gem of a topic man I must say... mostly because it's so relatable. It is definitely story driven mainly because your knowledge is amazing. I think this is the best case I've seen on here for a London based GTA since people from both sides of the pond are liking it equally.. word to the wise Rockstar  wink.gif

no-one beats Vercetti cool.gif

Ray Caine does tounge.gif

Any updates Tyla? I can't get enough if this.

Slingaa
  • Slingaa

Unbowed, unbent, unbroken.

• Members

Posted 17 March 2011 - 09:23 PM

Sounds alot like Snatch... f*cking awesome!

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 March 2011 - 11:00 PM

Planniing any updates soon? I need a fresh dose of this concept.

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 March 2011 - 11:02 PM

QUOTE (brownbear @ Mar 27 2011, 23:00)

Tyla had a computer virus of sorts, and apparently lost all his data for the concept. cryani.gif

blitz
  • blitz

yeah no

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None
  • Newcomer of the Year 2011

Posted 27 March 2011 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE (akavari112 @ Mar 27 2011, 18:02)

Tyla had a computer virus of sorts, and apparently lost all his data for the concept. cryani.gif

shucks. mercie_blink.gif

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

Account ditched. New account Tommy.

• Members

Posted 28 March 2011 - 06:05 AM

QUOTE (akavari112 @ Mar 27 2011, 23:02)

NO! Damn that Is a shame confused.gif

Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 March 2011 - 02:29 PM

In response to my losses I am rewriting the introduction based around three lines that have stuck with me from my previous attempt at rewriting, a menacing bassline as theme tune and equally menacing opening camera angles.

No idea how it will turn out or when it will be up, but I envisage something that would stand as 'the ultimate Ray Caine mission' and an introduction that would echo the entire impression of what I managed to post up within my missions.

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

I Love Pony Farming

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 28 March 2011 - 07:41 PM

Think you have your mission right there! Main protag looses all of his data when his comp crashes. Goes through London on a rampage. Must kill 5,000 innocent peds!

Kidding!

Hope everything turns out for ya tyla!

spurslover
  • spurslover

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 April 2011 - 01:52 AM

hi do you know where i can download this dlc

VC Over LC
  • VC Over LC

"Your ass is grass, buddy."

• Members

Posted 10 April 2011 - 01:56 AM

QUOTE (spurslover @ Apr 10 2011, 01:52)
hi do you know where i can download this dlc

tounge.gif It is not an actual game ready for purchase. It is a concept that Tyla here has created.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users