» «
Photo

Most pain you've encountered?

167 replies to this topic
Davo the Assassin
  • Davo the Assassin

Andolini Mafia Family - Blood is thicker than Water

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:51 AM Edited by Davo the Assassin, 09 February 2012 - 01:06 AM.

Had a suspected testicular torsion the other day. That was a pretty f*cking intense pain right there.

Actually now I think about it, having Mumps hurt like hell too.

As too did having surgery on my eardrum. A fairly minor operation, but the pain was like a 4 week constant mega ear ache.

TensaZangetsu
  • TensaZangetsu

That guy who eats pizza at flea markets

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:53 AM

when I cut my knee open on a Toolbox when i was 2, f*cking hurt like sh*t, didn't even cry. Meat was hanging out and all that sh*t. sick.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

The vulgar, Irish, writer!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [Expression]

Posted 09 February 2012 - 01:36 AM

I've got another type of pain.

I've been dating this girl for three years. I devoted everything to her, cut off friends, did everything I could to stop her feeling insecure. Tried my best to support her, tried treating her like a princess.

She left me last week, cheated on me with her ex who cheated on her (Causing the trust issues between her and any body she loved.) And it's taken a week for her to get together with her Ex once again. He's a weed toking, stereotypical douche.

That hurts a lot. To know I was faithful for three years and she kind of ripped my heart out through my ass.

Oakshaft
  • Oakshaft

Trick

• Members

Posted 09 February 2012 - 01:55 AM

Got my cock stuck in the zipper of my pants

stu
  • stu

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 09 February 2012 - 02:07 AM

QUOTE (Oakshaft @ Thursday, Feb 9 2012, 01:55)
Got my cock stuck in the zipper of my pants

*Takes a look*

Oh man! How'd you get you get the beans above the frank?

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2012 - 02:17 AM Edited by trip, 09 February 2012 - 02:20 AM.

I thought we were suppose to fight through the pain and be men. Not whine about it. I am more and more convinced the world is breading pussies. Put your f*cking anti-bacterial soap down and man the f*ck up. Sure some sh*t hurts...sh*t hurts...that's why it hurts.

Edit:
Forgot to add that Ziggy has the best example of pain. Real pain actually hurts. It doesn't make you go ouch and fall to the ground laughing as you clutch the inflicted area.

Ronnyboy
  • Ronnyboy

Blind leading the deaf, leading the socially inept.

• Members

Posted 09 February 2012 - 05:24 AM

QUOTE (TheGreatGig23 @ Wednesday, Feb 8 2012, 07:21)
QUOTE (Ronnyboy @ Wednesday, Feb 8 2012, 01:55)
6. "3 Testicle" smashing

Umm...what?! mercie_blink.gif

Doctors confirmed I have a non cancerous growth in my scrotum, which I like to call my third ball. Luckily, it doesn't effect much and hasn't caused me any problems yet. Except for one time, I was running in boxers (long story), jumped off a curb, landed and some how all 3 balls got smashed in between my thighs. It wasn't sharp, just that dull, long lasting pain that is f*cking awful.

Criѕtian
  • Criѕtian

2K14

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 09 February 2012 - 05:33 AM

Had a terrible abdominal muscle spasm last summer, the pain also went as far as my left testicle. I felt like I was shot, not that I was ever shot, but that would be my guess of how it would feel.

GreatGig
  • GreatGig

Ron Swanson, A Swan Song.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 09 February 2012 - 07:10 AM

QUOTE (Ronnyboy @ Thursday, Feb 9 2012, 05:24)
QUOTE (TheGreatGig23 @ Wednesday, Feb 8 2012, 07:21)
QUOTE (Ronnyboy @ Wednesday, Feb 8 2012, 01:55)
6. "3 Testicle" smashing

Umm...what?! mercie_blink.gif

Doctors confirmed I have a non cancerous growth in my scrotum, which I like to call my third ball. Luckily, it doesn't effect much and hasn't caused me any problems yet. Except for one time, I was running in boxers (long story), jumped off a curb, landed and some how all 3 balls got smashed in between my thighs. It wasn't sharp, just that dull, long lasting pain that is f*cking awful.

I used to have exactly the same thing. I called it ABS though, Aching Ball Syndrome.

Shahonix
  • Shahonix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 10 February 2012 - 12:51 AM

When I was 6, I got hit by a motorbike. And I, broke my hand and my head got blood all over. And I win. The motorbike crash.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:38 AM

QUOTE (-S-hark21 @ Thursday, Feb 9 2012, 20:51)
When I was 6, I got hit by a motorbike. And I, broke my hand and my head got blood all over. And I win. The motorbike crash.

Ask a few of us here who have crashed actual motorbikes if you win or not... before you go claiming victory.

Lethal Nizzle
  • Lethal Nizzle

Optima dies, prima fugit

• Members

Posted 10 February 2012 - 10:06 AM

The first week after breaking my collarbone. My shoulder had swollen and had turned shades of yellow and purple and manual tasks became a real pain (no pun intended) to carry out. Getting showered and getting dressed were very painful, but after the second week it died down.

Shahonix
  • Shahonix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 10 February 2012 - 12:37 PM

QUOTE (trip @ Friday, Feb 10 2012, 02:38)
QUOTE (-S-hark21 @ Thursday, Feb 9 2012, 20:51)

Ask a few of us here who have crashed actual motorbikes if you win or not... before you go claiming victory.

I was just kidding. No way I could win again that. But still, true story. tounge.gif

Anyway, the real thing.

When I was 8, I was riding a BMX, suddenly, a cat jump in front of me. I dodge it and I crash. My BMX were broke into two pieces and my head got blood... again.

lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 10 February 2012 - 12:39 PM

Both of my Arm Breaks (Right Arm) and a Finger Break (Left Hand).
It was nasty and painful.

NCONiall
  • NCONiall

Alright Dave?

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:55 PM Edited by NCONiall, 10 February 2012 - 05:59 PM.

Dislocating my patella and having to put it back in myself. I can't even describe the pain and even seeing my patella out of place made me cringe. Even after putting the patella back in it still hurt like hell due to the torn ligaments which disabled me to run or perform sudden movements until they healed. Horrible experience, worst of all though the doctor said that it can happen again since my patella is too high.

Shyabang Shyabang
  • Shyabang Shyabang

Wild Thing

• Members

Posted 10 February 2012 - 07:02 PM

My finger under my fingernail started to bleed after the tip hit a basketball. My fingernails were a bit long. I remember that I gasped from the pain. The fingernail came off later on.

The One Called Vega
  • The One Called Vega

In actuality, I'm the one called 'vinvegar'...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2012 - 08:19 PM

I used to play little league baseball in my youth and was my team's starting catcher. During one game, after putting on my chest protector and shin guards, I could not find my catcher's helmet, but the umpire just told me to put on a regular batting helmet. I did as I was told and hit the field. The first batter came up, took a pitch, then swung and missed at the second. His swing clocked my square in the face, resulting in a broken nose, a black eye and a chipped tooth.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

The vulgar, Irish, writer!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [Expression]

Posted 12 February 2012 - 09:48 PM

QUOTE (trip @ Thursday, Feb 9 2012, 02:17)
I thought we were suppose to fight through the pain and be men. Not whine about it. I am more and more convinced the world is breading pussies. Put your f*cking anti-bacterial soap down and man the f*ck up. Sure some sh*t hurts...sh*t hurts...that's why it hurts.

Edit:
Forgot to add that Ziggy has the best example of pain. Real pain actually hurts. It doesn't make you go ouch and fall to the ground laughing as you clutch the inflicted area.

Damn right. I can take pain, any pain. But nothing hurts as much as that, that's real pain. sh*t that just cuts you more than a blade ever could.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2012 - 10:45 PM

i stepped on a lego when i was 5

i declare myself winner biggrin.gif

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Time flies when you throw a clock.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 February 2012 - 10:51 PM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Sunday, Feb 12 2012, 22:45)
i stepped on a lego when i was 5

i declare myself winner biggrin.gif

Bah! I fell on a bunch of Lego pieces and ended up getting branded across my back. I now belong to the Lego Group.

Evil.Tim
  • Evil.Tim

The Hornet

• Members

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:28 PM

QUOTE (Ziggy455 @ Thursday, Feb 9 2012, 01:36)

I've been dating this girl for three years. I devoted everything to her, cut off friends, did everything I could to stop her feeling insecure. Tried my best to support her, tried treating her like a princess.

She left me last week, cheated on me with her ex who cheated on her (Causing the trust issues between her and any body she loved.) And it's taken a week for her to get together with her Ex once again. He's a weed toking, stereotypical douche.

That hurts a lot. To know I was faithful for three years and she kind of ripped my heart out through my ass.

I know how you feel, man. Had a very similar thing happen to me. Found out I had been lied to during the whole relationship. I'm thinking of quitting girls for good.

Oakshaft
  • Oakshaft

Trick

• Members

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:50 PM

QUOTE (Evil.Tim @ Sunday, Feb 12 2012, 23:28)
QUOTE (Ziggy455 @ Thursday, Feb 9 2012, 01:36)

I know how you feel, man. Had a very similar thing happen to me. Found out I had been lied to during the whole relationship. I'm thinking of quitting girls for good.

Dont quit women! Just get a kid (if you want to pass your stuff on) and then go on a massive hooker/one night stand/sex binge

Linki
  • Linki

Neonic

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 February 2012 - 06:36 AM

I had a circumcision when I was a kid.
I wasn't awake during the procedure, thankfully. If I were I probably would've passed out anyway.

When I woke up, I forgot where I was and what had happened. I rolled over to my side and felt my dick get sliced by a sword, an excruciatingly sharp one. I looked under the sheets to see they had put a paper "cover" over my crotch area, which was taped on. When I had rolled over the paper basically stabbed my very, very, very sensitive penis. Apparently it was there to help "protect" my penis by covering it.

Sick c*nts.

Anyway, I was lying in bed trying my best to ignore the pain and randomly felt like farting.
So I did. But it didn't make a noise.

I looked under my sheets to see I had shat myself. I'm not even f*cking kidding. The cute Asian nurse took me to the private shower and was saying that I had an injection in my pelvic area during the operation, which caused my loose bowel movements. She cleaned my ass with a rag in the shower and was trying her best not to touch my penis, saying "Oh so solly, so solly, solly etc." because it f*cking pained every time she glanced it. Even though I would've had my way with her if I wasn't just circumcised.
Then my mother walks in seeing this hot Asian nurse rubbing my nude ass with a rag, in the shower. Talk about awkward, aye?

I went home and stayed home from school for the next three weeks. I barely slept, because it was winter and I couldn't put any pants or sheets over my crotch because it would touch my mighty sensitive penis. I was cold, in pain and could not sleep. During the weeks I noticed scabs and sh*t was growing on the head of my dick, so I tried to pull it off. Not a good decision. I bled and a male doctor had to come in and fix it.
I couldn't count how many men and women had touched my penis over this time. Oh and pissing felt like I was passing acid. Taking a sh*t meant putting pressure on my penis, which made for a sh*tty time.

Eventually however, my good ol' cock came back better than ever and replaced my raw, tortured and horrific excuse of a penis. We've been best mates ever since.

kamuran
  • kamuran

Soldier

• Members

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:19 AM

Have any of you dislocated your knee?

*MURDOC*
  • *MURDOC*

Relevant jorts intensify.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:21 AM

QUOTE (kamuran @ Monday, Feb 13 2012, 02:19)

I suffer from patellar subluxation and as such have dislocated (partially and fully) my knees probably over a hundred times.

It wasn't fun once.

NCONiall
  • NCONiall

Alright Dave?

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 13 February 2012 - 10:55 AM

QUOTE (kamuran @ Monday, Feb 13 2012, 07:19)

Yes if you look at the previous page you'll see my post about it.

As with *MURDOC* I too suffer from patella subluxation, it started dislocating when I was very young but I just ignored it because it happened very rarely. It was only until it dislocated while I was wearing shorts when I realized that my patella wasn't exactly in its place.

I have slightly grown accustomed to the pain and I know how to put it back in safely since it's happened a few times but I always fear walking down stairs. I guess you could say it has left a mental scar.

Evil.Tim
  • Evil.Tim

The Hornet

• Members

Posted 13 February 2012 - 10:58 AM

QUOTE (kamuran @ Monday, Feb 13 2012, 07:19)

Yes. Oh my f*cking lord, that hurt. Especially because I was diagnosed wrong and had to suffer for a week before finally getting something done about it.

Mark
  • Mark

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:32 PM

I wouldn't say I've experienced that much pain. Appendicitis was my worst I guess. Mine wasn't acute so I actually had a stabbing pain in my side for a few days before I got myself down to the hospital. Week on a mixture of morphine and antibiotics via IV and I was back on my feet. Was right in the middle of my exams too. Pain in the...was going to say ass, but it wasn't.

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:37 PM

Few years ago I tried to make a somersault but it didn't go well, my vertebra bend and the pain was unbelievable, and it continued for few days.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 February 2012 - 01:09 PM

Fractured my hip lifting bike frames at work. The bad thing is that I didn't even know it was fractured for the longest time. Finally went to get an x-ray, and the doctor said it was a good thing that I did otherwise it would have turned out alot worse. Just imagine standing up, and feeling this unbelievable pain in your hip due to the pressure your putting on it. I had to use crutches ffs! It must not be healing right because to this day it still hurts like a motherf*cker every now and then, so I have to take an ibprofin. No clue why it could still be hurting, but I've been told it could be this cold weather that's causing it. Nonetheless, it just can't be healthy for me to take as much ibprofin as I do. Wish I knew an alternative method on how to deal with the pain.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users