user posted image

I'm sure looking mean in that one.

Fnorg
  • Fnorg

OG

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 07 April 2011 - 07:17 PM

QUOTE (CharmingCharlie @ Apr 3 2011, 15:40)
hm bit like GTAF really wink.gif .

No, that's just not true at all. The BW forums are a loooooot worse than the IV forum was during its heyday. And that's saying something.

@GI: May isn't that far away, time seems to fly by even faster now that it's warming up outside.

CharmingCharlie
  • CharmingCharlie

Proud PC Gamer

• Members

Posted 07 April 2011 - 07:25 PM

Typical first the Reapers get involved in the student protests in London and now they are involving themselves in the no fly zone in Libya tounge.gif . Not too sold on that Shepard image, I dunno he looks like he needs some Senokat to give him natural overnight relief biggrin.gif .

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 08:45 PM

This looks sweet, I can't wait to see some gameplay footage.

King Of Monra
  • King Of Monra

When someone close to you dies, move seats

• Members

Posted 07 April 2011 - 09:07 PM

user posted image <- not my picture, credit to some guy at bioware forum

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 09:08 PM

What's that video? It's blocked in my country.

papanesta
  • papanesta

Cantankerous Chauffeur

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 07 April 2011 - 09:13 PM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Apr 7 2011, 21:08)

Nothing worth watching.

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 08 April 2011 - 05:44 AM

Gameinformer details.

Read the first line and wish I hadn't, didn't read on. I'll post the link, but please be aware that some people don't want to know zip about ME3, so use spoiler tags.

http://gamingeverything.com/?p=3119

King Of Monra
  • King Of Monra

When someone close to you dies, move seats

• Members

Posted 08 April 2011 - 06:18 AM

QUOTE (papanesta @ Apr 7 2011, 21:13)
QUOTE (mati1501 @ Apr 7 2011, 21:08)

Nothing worth watching.

But it's worth listening to.

Knife
  • Knife

Tits.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 08 April 2011 - 10:25 AM

If that's all the info from the mag it's nearly all plot info rather than gameplay. What the f*ck does "Enhanced RPG elements" mean? May as well say "There will be more gameness in the game". Hopefully that's just a poor writeup.

baptiste
  • baptiste

Docking request accepted

• Zaibatsu

Posted 08 April 2011 - 10:44 AM

The info is good though. Not dissapointed in the least.

- Mods returning, swap out different parts such as barrels, scopes (effect both the weapon’s combat performance and its appearance)

I like this, I was always rather annoyed that Shepard, spectre, cerberus agent, savior of the galaxy, had to run around with the same weapons mercs get their hands on.
Not a spoiler of any kind really, but I dont wanna have my asshole raped.

Minic
  • Minic

Incomprehensible.

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 08 April 2011 - 11:55 AM

I agree with Baptiste, i'm so glad that is back in and it was severely lacking in ME2.

Also it may be just me but does Ashley appear to have gotten much bigger boobs? It's just something I noticed from the image from that link that's all, though she does look very different with her hair down.

CharmingCharlie
  • CharmingCharlie

Proud PC Gamer

• Members

Posted 08 April 2011 - 12:14 PM Edited by CharmingCharlie, 08 April 2011 - 12:28 PM.

Oops my bad I didn't see that II J0SePh X II had posted a link to the info. Probably best to leave it at that, sorry about that Gronf. All I can say is the excitement got the better of me.

The best news I read though was this :-

- No multiplayer

Thank f*ck for that.

Fnorg
  • Fnorg

OG

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 08 April 2011 - 12:20 PM

Goddamn, I just read that entire list. There's some spoilery stuff in there but, you will get all that stuff spoiled for yourself eventually - we all knew Shepard was going to die at the start of ME2 and then we had an entire plot that hadn't been ruined for us.

baptiste
  • baptiste

Docking request accepted

• Zaibatsu

Posted 08 April 2011 - 02:21 PM

- Prologue: Shepard’s escape to the Normandy, off to start finding allies, fighting Reaper troops

Reaper....troops? Have there been any indications anywhere of what they may be like? Another Geth/collector type deal or actual reapers?

- Cerberus is out to kill Shepard

This should be a good one, wonder what will happen with Miranda and Jacob, looking forward to seeing why/how this happens.

Spoilers from that article.

Fnorg
  • Fnorg

OG

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 08 April 2011 - 02:36 PM

Troops has got to mean ships. Well, that or indoctrinated aliens.

CharmingCharlie
  • CharmingCharlie

Proud PC Gamer

• Members

Posted 08 April 2011 - 02:42 PM

QUOTE (baptiste @ Apr 8 2011, 15:21)
Reaper....troops? Have there been any indications anywhere of what they may be like? Another Geth/collector type deal or actual reapers?

I have seen a few blurred scans (won't link them here because I am not immune to Waddy's big stick) it seems that the troops are going to be husks and no ordinary husks either. In the scans I saw they had Batarian Husks and Rachni Husks. It seems that the Reapers have been quite busy before they attack Earth

Fnorg
  • Fnorg

OG

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 08 April 2011 - 02:57 PM Edited by Gronf, 08 April 2011 - 03:01 PM.

QUOTE (CharmingCharlie @ Apr 8 2011, 15:42)

I have seen a few blurred scans (won't link them here because I am not immune to Waddy's big stick) it seems that the troops are going to be husks and no ordinary husks either. In the scans I saw they had Batarian Husks and Rachni Husks. It seems that the Reapers have been quite busy before they attack Earth

Hnnnggggg, non-humanoid husks? Amazing.

EDIT: That's actually not really that amazing, just goes to show how much I want this damn game.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 April 2011 - 03:05 PM

Two more magazine scans have been added to that site. It looks pretty badass.

papanesta
  • papanesta

Cantankerous Chauffeur

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 08 April 2011 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (Knife @ Apr 8 2011, 10:25)
If that's all the info from the mag it's nearly all plot info rather than gameplay. What the f*ck does "Enhanced RPG elements" mean? May as well say "There will be more gameness in the game". Hopefully that's just a poor writeup.

That's not what it means at all. I think it means they're trying to find a point between ME and ME2, a happy medium. Somewhere between hundreds of weapons/armours, and not enough. Because that's what role-playing is all about... obviously.

Did anybody else notice it said "Characters that BioWare says will be playable to some extent". wow.gif

Fnorg
  • Fnorg

OG

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 08 April 2011 - 03:22 PM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Apr 8 2011, 16:05)
Two more magazine scans have been added to that site. It looks pretty badass.

Daaaaamn, Batarian husks are not going to be fun.

Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Winner of Euro 2008 Prediction League

Posted 08 April 2011 - 03:22 PM

QUOTE (papanesta @ Apr 8 2011, 15:16)
Did anybody else notice it said "Characters that BioWare says will be playable to some extent". wow.gif

That will be pretty cool, expanding on the Joker part from ME2 hopefully

I'm glad weapon mods are back as well, i miss those sort of things from the first game. Also how cool does that Batarian husk look.

Minic
  • Minic

Incomprehensible.

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 08 April 2011 - 03:48 PM

So I was looking through the BioWare forums in the GI thread and someone who has the Magazine said this:
Only other thing I realized I left out is that they watched a video of a segment involve a krogan vehicle train with Shepard riding along, and as it goes a Reaper comes down from the sky to attack. Shepard's vehicle is destroyed, and fighting the thing is impossible on foot. Then a Thresher Maw comes out of the ground and attacks the Reaper. The Thresher gets the upper hand by coiling itself around the Reaper, then drags it underground. It gets quiet, and seems to be over, then laser fire begins erupting from the ground, and Shepard decides this is not a good place not to be.
That sounds f*cking epic.

I am so looking forward to this, plus with a bunch of the ME1 and ME2 cast coming back it's gonna be ace, i just hope they add in some new people too.

Robinski
  • Robinski

Under a fluorescent sky

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 April 2011 - 03:52 PM Edited by Robinski, 08 April 2011 - 03:59 PM.

- Cerberus is out to kill Shepard

This should be a good one, wonder what will happen with Miranda and Jacob, looking forward to seeing why/how this happens.

Spoilers from that article.

Psh, if you take Miranda to the Reaper Larva fight, she basically tells TIM to f*ck off herself. I think you underestimate the power that is Shepard. I actually warmed to Miranda after a while, especially after LotSB with what you find out about her. It's pretty sad.

Jacob can leave and I wouldn't give a damn. The guy is so boring.

Also weapon mods, f*ck yeah!

baptiste
  • baptiste

Docking request accepted

• Zaibatsu

Posted 08 April 2011 - 04:17 PM

QUOTE (Minic @ Apr 8 2011, 15:48)
So I was looking through the BioWare forums in the GI thread and someone who has the Magazine said this:
Only other thing I realized I left out is that they watched a video of a segment involve a krogan vehicle train with Shepard riding along, and as it goes a Reaper comes down from the sky to attack. Shepard's vehicle is destroyed, and fighting the thing is impossible on foot. Then a Thresher Maw comes out of the ground and attacks the Reaper. The Thresher gets the upper hand by coiling itself around the Reaper, then drags it underground. It gets quiet, and seems to be over, then laser fire begins erupting from the ground, and Shepard decides this is not a good place not to be.
That sounds f*cking epic.

I am so looking forward to this, plus with a bunch of the ME1 and ME2 cast coming back it's gonna be ace, i just hope they add in some new people too.

Holy sh*t that does sound f*cking epic.

Rachni husks does not bode well for shepard, remember how tough those sh*ts were in ME1? Maybe we'll get some Rachni vs Rachni Husks action if you saved them in ME1.

papanesta
  • papanesta

Cantankerous Chauffeur

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 08 April 2011 - 05:18 PM

Let's see how long Ash keeps her faith after the Reapers attack Earth. She'll see the light yet...

Knife
  • Knife

Tits.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 08 April 2011 - 05:25 PM

Can't we just say any info given in a preview is not an actual spoiler? If you don't want to know this very basic stuff then there's no point in coming into this thread from this point forward. Only people who want to know nothing about this game before release could be upset at any of the info so far. This preview doesn't say anything they wouldn't put on the back of the box.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 08 April 2011 - 05:28 PM

I'm not gonna read spoiler, I'm not gonna read spoilers, I'm not gonna read spoilers. Nananana, na na na na na na na tralala lala

CharmingCharlie
  • CharmingCharlie

Proud PC Gamer

• Members

Posted 08 April 2011 - 05:53 PM

QUOTE (Knife @ Apr 8 2011, 18:25)
Can't we just say any info given in a preview is not an actual spoiler? If you don't want to know this very basic stuff then there's no point in coming into this thread from this point forward.

I personally agree it is a major pain in the arse these spoiler tags and it severely restricts how we can talk about what we have read in the preview. However there is going to be the typical anal arsehole that will go "omgz YOU SO lik spoilzed da game for me with out da spoiler tags". My own personal view is that if you don't want the game spoiled then stay out of the f*cking Mass Effect 3 thread wink.gif but I am of course too polite to say so and stick with the spoiler tags.

I really want to talk about that spoiler Minic posted but to be honest I just cannot be arsed to mess about with spoiler tags in here so I am not bothering.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 April 2011 - 06:23 PM

QUOTE (CharmingCharlie @ Apr 8 2011, 12:14)
The best news I read though was this :-

- No multiplayer

Thank f*ck for that.

Agreed. If it had MP, ME3 would turn into another 6-hour-campaign shooter with boring online boosters.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users