Photo

PSP - Xin Missions and R*SC wont sync

4 replies to this topic
Arch Face
  • Arch Face

Soviet Gangstars COMMANDS YOU!!!

• Members

Posted 15 November 2010 - 07:04 PM

hey, as many of you, i have purchased gta chinatown wars for my psp (unlike my friends who hack their psp's...), anyways, i have finished the main story of the game, and sync'd my stats (as i normally do 3 times a day).
when i logged onto the R*SC website and checked my stats, is said that i never even played the game yet (everything was zeroed) and that i need to complete the main story in-order to acuire my prize (the xin missions).

i have finished the game, and i have acuired both of the "lions of fu".
and according to the site, no one alse has found the guardians since 10.25.10, which is most likely a extremly un updated stats or the chinatown wars staff team died >.<
I WANT MY XIN MISSIONS sad.gif
iv'e read on some place that i dont need to sync my game with the R*SC in-order to get the xin missions, but after 10 days in game it kinda feels like a waste of time, drug-dealing gets BORING -.-'
iv'e re-linked my account few times and did same with my PSN on my PSP, with no result... geese the days of gta lcs/vcs were better >.>
im off to play a little bit on lcs now, i'll be back tommorow, i hope someone could help me out with that :S

thanks,
Arch

AmmasedSkimmer
  • AmmasedSkimmer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2010 - 09:12 PM

You are not alone. I brought this game for my PSP-3000 and I too have this problem. I have completed the game 100% according to the little message that poped up during gmaeplay saying 'Congradulations, you have achived 100%'. I went to sync my stats but got no results and I've done it many times. I am not only syncing for the XIN missions, but also the Sean dealer (after I got 100/100 cameras) located in the lighthouse on North Colony Island. I hear he has all drug types for sale at half price. I hope this problem gets fixed soon.

Arch Face
  • Arch Face

Soviet Gangstars COMMANDS YOU!!!

• Members

Posted 16 November 2010 - 04:59 PM

hmm confused.gif
it seems like rockstar has abandomed the chinatown wars section of the Social Club confused.gif nothing new over there since 25.10.10 confused.gif

Blackbird88
  • Blackbird88

Emulator user

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 20 November 2010 - 05:04 PM

I thought I am only one with that. For some reason my stats at Social club are wiped off so it shows 0.00%. When I sync ingame it says sync successfull, but the stats are still blank.

AmmasedSkimmer
  • AmmasedSkimmer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2010 - 11:28 PM

Hey guys I think it's working again! I just sync my stats after receiving an email from badger in the game and it finally worked! I got the xin missions and found Sean. Mission complete. Happy thanksgiving!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users