• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2,974 replies to this topic
Fawckue
  • Fawckue

It's As If There's Still A Foot In The Sock

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 March 2011 - 07:19 PM

Juuuuuuust a little clarification post.

I haven't left the communitee, just demoted myself to encourage my fat black ass to focus on more important things. I'll be a Lieutenant from this day on. The General and Duke ranks share the same spot on the heirarchy now. .2D has been promoted to Duke, LeRay will remain the General. Project Mayhem will be ran by both .2D & LeRay. I'll still be around as a consultant for input with ideas and such, but don't expect me to be online 24/7 like I used to be. I'm confident I'm leaving the gang in capable hands.

Regarding your concerns, LeRay. I can still make the important changes if you'd like? I'm not going anywhere. I just won't be as active or committed as I was before I left. I'll still be around to help out.

Thanks for the well wishes Jedi & Nitty icon14.gif

In other news:

Does everybody remember the girl from my first ferry trip to Shetland? The one that stared at me for the entire duration of the trip? The one that tried to entice me with big boobies practically hanging out of her PJ top in the middle of the night? The one I was too fooking sick to go and talk to?! That one?! And the subsequent frantic search all over the interwebs to find her? Yes? Well... I was randomly browsing yesterday and low and behold, there she was, just sat there like "hi ph34r.gif ". I fooking swear it's her! I swears it! If it is though, I'm travelling straight to Aberdeen and gobbling her right up like a... fooking... GOBLIN... yeah! No escaping this time you bitchslutc*ntwhore! orly.gif

Ah man, I've lived a life full of nothing but regrets. At the age of 21 that's just sad. It's official though, I've finally reached a point in my life where I've realised I MUST make changes. Changes to make my life better, changes to make LeeLee happy. The days of sat lurking in my room on the internet for hours on end day in, day out are gone. The era of procrastination has ended, the era of YES has begun! If it's there for the taking, amo take it! wink.gif

MOTHERF*CKER! angry.gif

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

Did you know that we are the leading country in... GFX!!

• Members

Posted 22 March 2011 - 07:27 PM

LeeLee: Ah sounds goods. You can get started then. All of them are in the Mayhem Dungeon.

D-Dog n Jigster. Can you both check out tge demotions section please and reply.

Zelos302
  • Zelos302

you broke the rules.

• Members

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:07 PM

...I'll laugh my f00ken arse off if that girl reads any of the stuff you have written about her here Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

But yeah good luck stalking down your future big-breasted rapevictim wife and hopefully getting contact.

Microdick discontinuing Xbox? Thats bullsh*t if I ever heard of it. I believe they make sh*tloads of money on games, points and live so I doubt they'll suddenly go "meh screw tis sh*t, ps3 can has teh market". Unless in some distant future where all Xbox 720 turns into killing robots and slave the human kind then I don't think it will happen now soon tounge2.gif

I wuw my girlfriend inlove.gif

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 23 March 2011 - 06:37 AM

QUOTE (Fawckue @ Mar 22 2011, 20:19)
The era of procrastination has ended, the era of YES has begun! If it's there for the taking, amo take it! wink.gif

My fave band btw tounge.gif

.2D
  • .2D

Look at the Flowers.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 March 2011 - 02:29 PM

Any of you dirty f*cking pissrats up for some GTA later?

Zelos302
  • Zelos302

you broke the rules.

• Members

Posted 23 March 2011 - 03:39 PM

Guys I've decided to give in and resign. Xbox sucks and I'm bored of GTA. Imma start playin full time WoW or getting a life. So bye, fa**otsacks. By the way, will remove all of ya from friendlist and possibly every now and then play with my real friends. Peace out.

--------------------
user posted image

lol jk, but yeah I'm just maybe up for some GTA. Long time since I played it now inlove.gif

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members

Posted 24 March 2011 - 11:55 AM

I can come online tonight, for awhile. Depends if my bro wants me to go on PS3 or not.

Ok, so some changes need to start happening. Which i will speak to Liam about today.

I got 13 DVDs and a boxset of DVD's today.

Tyler
  • Tyler

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes

• Unknown
  • Newcomer of the Year 2010

Posted 24 March 2011 - 12:01 PM

Yo Liam, it's really nice to hear you're taking that initiative and living your life to the fullest. I came to a realisation as well a while back and neglected you guys because I was doing some things and figuring other things. Life for me is too short to cut with the added trouble of getting on xbox at certain times and such, especially when I'm tired from the day or just want to relax and do something else. Gangs are for fun, so it's defeating the purpose by forcing me to do something to have fun. tounge.gif

I hope your journey helps you find what you're looking for Liam, and that's the same for everyone here, even the folks I've never seen before.

Diggdydog
  • Diggdydog

Trick

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 24 March 2011 - 06:26 PM

Yo leelee! Glad you're deciding to get out and live life! I hope you're successful in getting back to the city and starting you're new life. It's a positive move you're taking, as one thing I do not want to do is in about 5 years still be playing video games like I do now. I play them now as I have nothing to do but in a few years, why bother? The world will be my f*cking oyster... maybe colgate.gif

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members

Posted 24 March 2011 - 07:43 PM

I might be on te PS3 or 360 tonight depends whos on.

Jackhepburn
  • Jackhepburn

'Carcer City RedKings' Leader

• Members

Posted 24 March 2011 - 09:58 PM

Oh damn it! DNF has been delayed! wow.gif

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 25 March 2011 - 01:28 PM

Jiggy & Diggy.

Next time your on BO have a look at recently uploaded videos, search for videos you are in and you should find some dude has uploaded one of our games from last week .... lol smile.gif

Fawckue
  • Fawckue

It's As If There's Still A Foot In The Sock

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 March 2011 - 01:50 PM

Whoa. This place is dead! ph34r.gif

Zelos302
  • Zelos302

you broke the rules.

• Members

Posted 25 March 2011 - 04:24 PM

This gang, this forum and GTA isn't really going nowhere. We're pretty much dying. No offense all orly.gif

.2D
  • .2D

Look at the Flowers.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 March 2011 - 10:03 PM

Nah, we're all just waiting for V to come out mayne. You watch, if you cockmaggots are around when V comes out, this place will explode.

Zelos302
  • Zelos302

you broke the rules.

• Members

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:37 PM

... this is screaming "I need a doctor". Eminem, i love him.

I liek toirtuwls.

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 26 March 2011 - 12:36 AM

don't give up hope, zelos rah.gif one day the 4ums will be bustling with activity again. for now just look out for dee random games here and there and there. relaaaax maaaaaan. cool.gif

take it away, caplin:

please don't say not allowed to view

PM crew good gaming with yous this day. fawkue welcome back to the fray. jam and reray I have faith in you running this crew. let's keep up these random meets. i also had an idea about your "new look". wink.gif

caplin with me ma! inlove.gif
user posted image

.2D
  • .2D

Look at the Flowers.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 March 2011 - 10:04 AM

Holy christ, it's huge cry.gif
that's what she said

Indeed, t'was a shame I had to dissapear for din dins then go out after the first game or so. Then some sh*t was going on that prevented me from joining you on BC2. Will have to give it another try at some point. I was looking forward to killing some ruskies with you guis sad.gif

Zelos302
  • Zelos302

you broke the rules.

• Members

Posted 26 March 2011 - 10:53 AM

rofl, what an odd animal. It's like a guinea pig times 20 nervous.gif Is it like named caplin or is that the name of the species?
And was that really your mutha with that bigass weird thingy surfer on her lap? orly.gif

Guys you gotta report in more when there's games going on. Can't have my 360 on 24/7 expecting something to pop up.

.2D
  • .2D

Look at the Flowers.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 March 2011 - 10:59 AM

We'll be getting on in a few hours to hopefully start some work on a Science Project Moron Promo. About 3pm-ish.

Also, taking votes on changing Project Mayhem to 'The Skins', bringing the Skinheads from Romper Stomper to LC happy.gif lol.gif

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members

Posted 26 March 2011 - 12:56 PM

So, im not at work till 11 tonight.

So if anyone wants to play. Ill be awaiting.

.2D
  • .2D

Look at the Flowers.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 March 2011 - 01:23 PM

Git on for 3ish. We might need your capture card. wink.gif

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members

Posted 26 March 2011 - 01:56 PM

What cap card?

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 26 March 2011 - 03:38 PM

QUOTE (Zelos302 @ Mar 26 2011, 10:53)
rofl, what an odd animal. It's like a guinea pig times 20 nervous.gif Is it like named caplin or is that the name of the species?
And was that really your mutha with that bigass weird thingy surfer on her lap? orly.gif

Guys you gotta report in more when there's games going on. Can't have my 360 on 24/7 expecting something to pop up.

lol no that's not really me ma, just some nice lady with a giant arsed guinea pig for a pet tounge.gif it's called a capybara and i believe they're known for being the largest rodent in the world. smile.gif

zelos, sometimes a few of us still active around here meet on mondays for nitty's tdm night and wednesdays for jedi's organized crime event (team mafiya/team car jack) feel free to show up anytime. other than that most forum meets are fairly random and last minute. o course looks like there might be a scheduled PM meet today. cool.gif

duke jam - no worries, i had to leave shorty after anyways. we actually had 8 mofos playing on bad co though pretty epic. next time we'll be sure to get you in earlier sos you can kill some basterds. icon14.gif

.2D
  • .2D

Look at the Flowers.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:43 PM Edited by .2D, 27 March 2011 - 12:14 AM.

LISTEN UP YOU PISSRATS;
I'm putting a vote in, a couple of us have discussed it. But it's come down to 3 options.

-Convert Project Mayhem into an MC.
-Convert Project Mayhem into The Skins. (*Obviously, a skinhead-based gang).
-Keep Project Mayhem as it is.

Get voting cocksuckers.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 March 2011 - 12:48 AM Edited by Pedochu, 27 March 2011 - 01:23 AM.

Actually don't wanna get in the middle of another turbo or no turbo argument. Sup Leelee?

Diggdydog
  • Diggdydog

Trick

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 27 March 2011 - 06:41 AM

Keep it as it is. What reward would we get from changing it. It would be a whole lottta effort for no reward. What would we gain from changing it in to an MC too There are plenty of them on the Forums already!

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members

Posted 27 March 2011 - 06:46 AM

QUOTE (.2D @ Mar 26 2011, 23:43)
LISTEN UP YOU PISSRATS;
I'm putting a vote in, a couple of us have discussed it. But it's come down to 3 options.

Get voting cocksuckers.

The whole point of pm is to cause havok n be different. f*ck the MC idea. Heck ill leave this up to jam i dont mind any of the last 2.

So weird tramps walking around chattering to himself. Rayher amusing tbh.

Now. Jam n Leelee. Walk me through what you want thos promo to be like. LeRay but cap card on when i have time too. Which will be next saturday - wednesday.

Right. LeeLee. Can you get some of the updates done today please.

We also need to cut the dead weight from us so all tge inactive people need to be demoted/booted.

Tyler
  • Tyler

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes

• Unknown
  • Newcomer of the Year 2010

Posted 27 March 2011 - 10:19 AM

I'm all for a Fight-Club-reminiscent gang, but I'm gonna drop out (if that means anything) if this becomes a faux-skinhead group. Even if it's a joke, I'd not like to be involved. tounge.gif As for the MC idea, I don't want leray to leave, so I disagree with it!

.2D
  • .2D

Look at the Flowers.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 March 2011 - 10:25 AM

QUOTE (LeRay0409 @ Mar 27 2011, 06:46)
QUOTE (.2D @ Mar 26 2011, 23:43)
LISTEN UP YOU PISSRATS;

Get voting cocksuckers.

The whole point of pm is to cause havok n be different. f*ck the MC idea. Heck ill leave this up to jam i dont mind any of the last 2.

Yeah... Leave it up to me? I put it up for a vote you f*cking tit. Imagine the amount of hate we'd get if we turn into a gang based on Romper Stomper. It would be f*cking hilarious lol.gif
Either way on this vote, I'm not fussed. Just wanted to put the ideas up see what you lot thought about them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users