2,974 replies to this topic
Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 17 March 2011 - 07:45 PM

QUOTE (.2D @ Mar 16 2011, 21:43)
There's going to be some sh*t going down when LeeLee returns though. icon14.gif

And possibly some going back up if he learnt anything from his time in the slammer crew wink.gif

Zelos302
  • Zelos302

you broke the rules.

• Members

Posted 17 March 2011 - 09:53 PM

My yes she has facebook. Go to my profile and see who am relationship with then click her name. Won't go out here and posting it cos yeah, its private tounge2.gif

Tubbs: is a picnic basket with roses, biscuits and sandwiches good enough? inlove.gif

Jackhepburn
  • Jackhepburn

'Carcer City RedKings' Leader

• Members

Posted 18 March 2011 - 02:33 AM

Hey guys! Good to be back (been ill the past week) So.... what'd i miss?

(We're nearing the big triple digit page!)

ChrisMurk
  • ChrisMurk

211 мaѕтer тнιeғ

• Members

Posted 18 March 2011 - 09:14 PM

You guys up for match soon ?

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 March 2011 - 09:22 PM

QUOTE (Zelos302 @ Mar 17 2011, 21:53)
My yes she has facebook. Go to my profile and see who am relationship with then click her name. Won't go out here and posting it cos yeah, its private tounge2.gif

Tubbs: is a picnic basket with roses, biscuits and sandwiches good enough? inlove.gif

A picnic Basket?!?!? f*ck no. Get 5 cheese pizzas, 2 bags of Ghost Chili Peppers (Dried), and a jar of 357 Mad Dog Ghost Chili Hot Sauce, and Ghost chili extract.

Youtube the Ghost chili and be scared.

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

Did you know that we are the leading country in... GFX!!

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 March 2011 - 09:23 PM

QUOTE (Murk Family Mafia Don @ Mar 18 2011, 21:14)
You guys up for match soon ?

Which console?

.2D
  • .2D

Does Anybody Remember Laughter?

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Commonwealth

Posted 19 March 2011 - 12:17 AM

I'm good for a match on the Xbox.

ChrisMurk
  • ChrisMurk

211 мaѕтer тнιeғ

• Members

Posted 19 March 2011 - 03:25 AM

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 March 2011 - 08:45 AM

QUOTE (Murk Family Mafia Don @ Mar 19 2011, 03:25)

If you can wait till next week that would be awesome.

LeeLee goes back "home" on Monday, he wont be back till Wednesday me thinks.

So maybe Thursday will be alright.

Im off Thursday and Friday anyway.

Diggdydog
  • Diggdydog

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 March 2011 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE (TUBBSthezombie @ Mar 18 2011, 21:22)

A picnic Basket?!?!? f*ck no. Get 5 cheese pizzas, 2 bags of Ghost Chili Peppers (Dried), and a jar of 357 Mad Dog Ghost Chili Hot Sauce, and Ghost chili extract.

sh*t tubbs! Last night I was on Black Ops with everyone and one of my RL friends told me his dad had just burst in to his room crying. Apparently he'd just eaten a ghost chilli pepper. Sound f*cking intense!! biggrin.gif

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 21 March 2011 - 05:04 PM

Hopefully he washed his hands before he went for his next piss otherwise he would really be crying !!

I CLAIM THIS PAGE IN THE NAME OF THE DORSET NAGA, the hottest homegrown chilli the UK has to offer smile.gif damn that sh*ts goood devil.gif

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 21 March 2011 - 05:34 PM Edited by swooner, 21 March 2011 - 05:41 PM.

QUOTE (Nitty Don @ Mar 21 2011, 17:04)
I CLAIM THIS PAGE IN THE NAME OF THE DORSET NAGA, the hottest homegrown chilli the UK has to offer smile.gif damn that sh*ts goood  devil.gif

nitty is that the kind of evil you're growing in the back garden? monocle.gif how's this year's harvest looking? i gotta try one of those bad burners one day.

eh, second thought... lemme think on it wink.gif tounge.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

the return of leelee rah.gif i'll have a few days off of work this week so i'll be on the lookout for any of you upstanding PM dudez for some groovy gamezzz Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Fawckue
  • Fawckue

It's As If There's Still A Foot In The Sock

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 March 2011 - 07:37 PM

What is up, homiez? Got some good news and I've got some bad news. Good news (activity wise): this is me on the ferry back to sh*tland. XBL and internet FTW. Had a f*cking blast in Nottingham and I've decided I'm moving back when I can. Once I get back to sh*tland I'm going to get hunting for a job straight away and start saving up to go home. Man, I missed the city.

Sort of bad news: I've also had an epiphone during my time away. It gave me an opportunity to re-evaluate my goals in life and had the realisation that I've been a good for nothing waste of space. I'm not going to get anywhere in life sitting around waiting for a hand out. So from now on I'm going to make the effort to earn my keep and regain my independance. One thing being back in Nottingham with my Mum and her husband has made me realise is that the reason I'm so unhappy in sh*tland is my lack of independance. Back when I was living in the bedsit times were sh*tty, but I was a lot more mature.

I'm 21 years old now, almost 22, and as much as I enjoy being an active contributer to this communitee, I've realised that there comes a time in your life where you've got to get your priorities straight. I want to begin focusing on finding a woman, finding a job and saving up to move back to Nottingham and you know, start acting my fooking age. Sadly, the worst thing I could possibly do is continue dedicating my life to a game. So on that note, I'm stepping down as Duke. My last move as Duke is to give the Duke and General ranks the same importance on the heirarchy, hand the reigns over to .2D & LeRay and officially hand in my resignation.

Don't worry, I'm not leaving. I'm merely demoting myself, but I won't be anywhere near as active. I'm even pondering putting The Twofer on the backburner. Sorry for returning on such a dull note and sorry to disappoint anybody that was looking forward to things picking up when I returned. But I'm stuck in a rut and the only person that can get me out of it is me. Changes MUST be made.

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 March 2011 - 08:00 PM Edited by TUBBSthezombie, 21 March 2011 - 08:05 PM.

QUOTE (Diggdydog @ Mar 21 2011, 17:02)
QUOTE (TUBBSthezombie @ Mar 18 2011, 21:22)

sh*t tubbs! Last night I was on Black Ops with everyone and one of my RL friends told me his dad had just burst in to his room crying. Apparently he'd just eaten a ghost chilli pepper. Sound f*cking intense!! biggrin.gif

Yeah that sh*t doesnt disperse like normal hotness. it sticks in your chest for hours and causes horribly painful hiccups... fiery f*cking hiccups... Milk nor any other item in the world will help it disperse...

The ghost chili pepper is nasty but its extract.... its extract is 10 times worse mercie_blink.gif

Cult Of Personality
  • Cult Of Personality

=A=

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 March 2011 - 08:10 PM

Leelee, stop being a NERD by talking about all this 'LIFE' business. biggrin.gif
Goodluck with your endeavours non the less.

.2D
  • .2D

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Commonwealth

Posted 21 March 2011 - 08:48 PM

QUOTE (Fawckue @ Mar 21 2011, 19:37)
What is up, homiez? Got some good news and I've got some bad news. Good news (activity wise): this is me on the ferry back to sh*tland. XBL and internet FTW. Had a f*cking blast in Nottingham and I've decided I'm moving back when I can. Once I get back to sh*tland I'm going to get hunting for a job straight away and start saving up to go home. Man, I missed the city.

Sort of bad news: I've also had an epiphone during my time away. It gave me an opportunity to re-evaluate my goals in life and had the realisation that I've been a good for nothing waste of space. I'm not going to get anywhere in life sitting around waiting for a hand out. So from now on I'm going to make the effort to earn my keep and regain my independance. One thing being back in Nottingham with my Mum and her husband has made me realise is that the reason I'm so unhappy in sh*tland is my lack of independance. Back when I was living in the bedsit times were sh*tty, but I was a lot more mature.

I'm 21 years old now, almost 22, and as much as I enjoy being an active contributer to this communitee, I've realised that there comes a time in your life where you've got to get your priorities straight. I want to begin focusing on finding a woman, finding a job and saving up to move back to Nottingham and you know, start acting my fooking age. Sadly, the worst thing I could possibly do is continue dedicating my life to a game. So on that note, I'm stepping down as Duke. My last move as Duke is to give the Duke and General ranks the same importance on the heirarchy, hand the reigns over to .2D & LeRay and officially hand in my resignation.

Don't worry, I'm not leaving. I'm merely demoting myself, but I won't be anywhere near as active. I'm even pondering putting The Twofer on the backburner. Sorry for returning on such a dull note and sorry to disappoint anybody that was looking forward to things picking up when I returned. But I'm stuck in a rut and the only person that can get me out of it is me. Changes MUST be made.

f*ck you f*cking c*nt

Jackhepburn
  • Jackhepburn

'Carcer City RedKings' Leader

• Members

Posted 21 March 2011 - 10:59 PM

Damn, things are getting pretty slow on the thread these days! On another note I'm getting addicted to ebay

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 March 2011 - 11:37 PM

Damn shame leelee feels like that. None the less when you get back PM will welcome you back with hard penis.

Jack: Ebays awesome. Me and leelee can tell you that.

PS3ers. Im getting on psn to play some gta with my bro tomorrow night. So you are welcome to join.

LeeLes. Are you doing as we said?

Fawckue
  • Fawckue

It's As If There's Still A Foot In The Sock

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:25 PM

And what did we say? mercie_blink.gif

Man, it's so f*cking depressing to be back in dull, cold, boring sh*tland. I miss Nottingham sad.gif

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:31 PM Edited by Nitty Don, 22 March 2011 - 12:45 PM.

Put some wellies on the sheep and have a gang bang .. baaaah wink.gif

On a serious note its sad to see you step down but no one can argue the reasoning behind it, good luck with your life ambitions and on finding a laydee, you know the community will still be here when you finally achieve all you need and return, nothing will change apart from I will be that step closer to getting my bus pass wink.gif

Spooner - I did have a variety of chillies growing, but sadly all but 1 plant died over the winter sad.gif,, the only one left is my Purple Tiger Chilli plant, still has a good kick but not as hot as some of the bad boys I was growing !!

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 March 2011 - 04:29 PM

Obviously the thread needs to be put in a different name if your not gonna be around.

So i purpose that it go in mine. If that's alright.

Jiggy95
  • Jiggy95

Turn On, Tune In & Drop Out

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2011 - 04:32 PM

^Drastic much? mercie_blink.gif

Leelee, glad you got the 'epiphany' man, hope all is well. blush.gif

Carl On Duty, anyone? die.gif

.2D
  • .2D

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Commonwealth

Posted 22 March 2011 - 04:44 PM

I'll join you for some- Oh wait..

Jiggy95
  • Jiggy95

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2011 - 05:42 PM

SHUT UP

You'll get a PS3 oneday, you all will, mwahahahahahahahahah...

But right now... cryani.gif

.2D
  • .2D

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Commonwealth

Posted 22 March 2011 - 05:44 PM

Pfft. I'll never be one of them.

Jiggy95
  • Jiggy95

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2011 - 05:54 PM

Nigga please. viddy_pirate.gif

I've heard rumors that Microsh*te are discontinuing teh SEXbox in a few years. wink.gif

.2D
  • .2D

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Commonwealth

Posted 22 March 2011 - 06:01 PM

Meh, I always have my PC games. wink.gif

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 22 March 2011 - 06:02 PM

I'll join ya Jiggy~Low.... give me 5

Leray's gonna be your main man your all fooked wink.gif

Jiggy95
  • Jiggy95

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2011 - 06:31 PM

f*ck that, Black Ops is being a c*nt. sad.gif

If anyone (Nitty, Diggy, Jaky, Crrrump *COUGH*) is on at about half 9 tonight, I'll happily pop some caps in some respective fool's arses. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

.2D
  • .2D

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Commonwealth

Posted 22 March 2011 - 06:36 PM

Isn't half 9 past your bed time sir?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users