My Chain Story

3,265 replies to this topic
Carbonox
  • Carbonox

Too weird to live but much too rare to die

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 04 March 2011 - 07:31 PM

Suddenly, Luis parachutes in the area, landing on top of one of the gunmen and then fires his assault rifle into the group of enemies, taking them down before they can even react in time. Luis then knocks Niko into the ground, but then... his face falls off? Luis stares at the guy's real face, kicking the Niko mask to the side, and yells: "Hey! You aren't Niko, you are..."

1. "...Bernie!"
2. "...Brucie!"
3. "...Roman!"
4. "...Gay Tony!"
5. "...some random guy running the MoB and carrying a Niko mask to fool us all!"

Tyler_L320
  • Tyler_L320

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 March 2011 - 08:20 PM

Ack, sorry about that poorly worded last post. Won't be so crappy next time.

BACK ON TOPIC
The "random guy running the MoB and carrying a Niko mas to fool us all!" kicks Luis in the jaw, causing him to stumble backwards. The random guy makes a run for it and hops into a nearby sports car. Does Luis...
1: Hop in another car and give chase
2: See if Johnny's okay
3: Begin a citywide manhunt to find the real Niko.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Daddy's back, bitches!

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 March 2011 - 11:49 PM

Luis steals a taxi that was driving by at the time and gives chase. The chase is a wild one that eventually leads to Firefly Projects where the M.O.B guy runs into an apartment complex. Luis jumps out of the still moving taxi which runs over three M.O.B members on a street corner and runs into the apartment complex, he follows the M.O.B guy all the way to the roof of the building and is met by:
1. A helicopter which is taking the M.O.B guy away.
2. A bunch of M.O.B members ready to ambush Luis.
3. A final showdown between Luis and the M.O.B guy.
4. Niko Bellic who blasts the M.O.B guy in the face with a pump shotgun.
5. Literally nothing as the top floor of the apartment building is under construction so the M.O.B guy falls to his death.

Tyler_L320
  • Tyler_L320

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 March 2011 - 12:58 AM

The M.O.B guy escapes on a chopper and waves goodbye to Luis, who heads back inside the apartment complex to avoid getting killed by a gunman on the chopper. Luis swears, and decides to head to one of Tony's clubs.
MEANWHILE!
We find our hero Niko, tied up and gagged in a basement (flashback, anyone?) after being attacked by an unknown assailant. Does Niko...
1: Sit their, preparing himself for the tortures awaiting him
2: Notices a conveniently placed blade-type thingy in the corner (as if some strange outside force was controlling everything around him!) and goes over there to try and cut himself free
3. Gets a call from Roman to go bowling.

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 March 2011 - 04:17 AM

1: Sit their, preparing himself for the tortures awaiting him

Sitting their Niko wonders how he got in this situation

(Niko) Where am I, how did I get here.

When trying to think what he did last he was trying to kill old man Ancelotti with Mila
But just then he heard a voice from up stairs, he sounded Italian

(Unknown Italian) all right time to see how my "visitor" is doing.

Whos the Italian
1) Old Man Ancellotti
2) Rocco Pelosi
3) Roy Zito

Sam998
  • Sam998

Banned

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 March 2011 - 05:13 AM

"Rocco! You dirty motherf*cker!" -N
"Haha Niko! The author only read the first page of this thread!!!" -R
"That bastard genius who would want to read all of this??"-N
"Not me, your cousin said he wants to go bowling." -R

Does he:
1. have gay sex with rocco
1. Goes bowling with Rocco and Roman
2. Suffers a stroke and respawns at the nearest hospital.
3.Farts creating awkward silence.
4. Sneezes

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Daddy's back, bitches!

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 March 2011 - 10:38 PM

Niko: "Ok let's go bowling together."
Rocco unties Niko and as soon as he is untied Niko reaches and grabs a hammer and smashes it over the back of Rocco's head.
Niko: "You piece of sh*t!"
Just then Niko hears footsteps coming down the stairs. Niko sees a gun in Rocco's back pocket and takes it, he then hides behind a box in the corner of the basement.
Random mafia goon: "sh*t Rock what happened?"
Niko then jumps out of cover and shoots the mafia goon and then runs upstairs and out the back of the place where Niko was being held hostage in. The place turns out to be:
1. Gracie Ancelloti's house.
2. The big mansion in Westdyke where the previous helicopter fight and escape of Mr. Ancelloti took place.
3. The old abandoned Westdyke mansion.
4. Drusilla's.
5. The hardware store where Roman plays illegal card games in the back room.

Tyler_L320
  • Tyler_L320

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 March 2011 - 12:33 AM

Niko scrambles out through the back door and runs into the street. He takes a nearby car and begins driving as more Russian goons show up and fire on him. Niko is exchanging shots when police sirens begin wailing. He rams a few police cars a bit too close for comfort, but he knows he's outnumbered and needs to escape. Does he...
1: Get ahead of the police, slightly out of their site and fake his own death by driving the car off into the sea and bailing out...
2: Drives to Francis International to take a chopper and fly off...
3: Go to Firefly Projects and perform the swingset glitch to escape?

The One Called Vega
  • The One Called Vega

In actuality, I'm the one called 'vinvegar'...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2011 - 08:37 PM

QUOTE (Tyler_L320 @ Mar 6 2011, 00:33)
Niko scrambles out through the back door and runs into the street. He takes a nearby car and begins driving as more Russian goons show up and fire on him. Niko is exchanging shots when police sirens begin wailing. He rams a few police cars a bit too close for comfort, but he knows he's outnumbered and needs to escape. Does he...
1: Get ahead of the police, slightly out of their site and fake his own death by driving the car off into the sea and bailing out...
2: Drives to Francis International to take a chopper and fly off...
3: Go to Firefly Projects and perform the swingset glitch to escape?

Niko bails out of the car, which takes a plunge into the water, and lies there still. One of the cops walks over to the body of Niko and says, "Is he dead?" Another cop comes over and says, "Only one way to find out." Does the cop...

1. Kick Niko to see if he's alive.
2. Calls an ambulance to drive Niko to the nearest hospital.
3. Feels his pulse and starts to give CPR.

King Homer
  • King Homer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 March 2011 - 09:14 PM

The Cop kicks Niko to see if he's alive...

Niko quickly gets up, he then thanks the officers before walking toward....

1. The Ice Cream van on the side of the street.

2. The near by Burger stand.

3. Back to the place he was in the first place.

Tyler_L320
  • Tyler_L320

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 March 2011 - 09:18 PM

Niko goes and buys an ice cream when he suddenly gets a text message from Rocco, telling him about that game of bowling they were supposed to have with Roman. Does Niko...
1. Text back and accepts, and goes to meet them at the Memory Lanes...
2. Jack the Mr. Tasty for no apparent reason
3. A helicopter lands on him for no apparent reason.

The One Called Vega
  • The One Called Vega

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2011 - 09:22 PM Edited by StoneHead37, 11 March 2011 - 09:53 PM.

Niko texts Rocco telling him to meet up at Memory Lanes in Firefly Island. Niko hails a cab and pulls up by the Memory Lanes. Niko steps into the bowling alley and notices Rocco and Roman tied to chairs. A man with a ski mask notices Niko and fires at him. Niko takes cover and pulls out an AK-47. Niko fires at the man, but the man escapes the bowling alley. Does Niko...

1. Continue to pursue the killer.
2. Untie Rocco and Roman.
3. Notify the police.

Tyler_L320
  • Tyler_L320

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 March 2011 - 10:08 PM

Niko apologizes to Roman (not Rocco though) and chases the guy out of the bowling alley. He jacks a nearby Turismo and begins chasing him in a circle around Broker, and the two end up crashing on the beach. Suddenly, Luis parachutes (again...) and stands on top of the guy, holding him down and pointing his pistol towards him. Luis explains that it's the random guy running the M.O.B, and removes the ski mask. Underneath we find...

1. Brucie!
2. Playboy X!
3. Johnny Klebitz!
4. Johnny Gat, from Saints Row!
5. Another mask!

The One Called Vega
  • The One Called Vega

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2011 - 10:17 PM

QUOTE (Tyler_L320 @ Mar 11 2011, 22:08)
Niko apologizes to Roman (not Rocco though) and chases the guy out of the bowling alley. He jacks a nearby Turismo and begins chasing him in a circle around Broker, and the two end up crashing on the beach. Suddenly, Luis parachutes (again...) and stands on top of the guy, holding him down and pointing his pistol towards him. Luis explains that it's the random guy running the M.O.B, and removes the ski mask. Underneath we find...

1. Brucie!
2. Playboy X!
3. Johnny Klebitz!
4. Johnny Gat, from Saints Row!
5. Another mask!

Playboy X is discovered to be mysterious kidnapper. Dialouge:

Playboy X: "Oh, wassup Money?"
Niko: "Why did you kidnap my cousin and my associate?"
Playboy X: "I have my reasons."
Luis: [slams face into sand] "Not good enough."
Playboy X: "The fat foreign one owed me money and the other was just there."

Playboy X then kicks Luis in the nuts and punches Niko in the jaw. Playboy X makes a dash for it. Does Niko...

1. Chase after Playboy X.
2. Ask Luis for his help to capture Playboy X.
3. Return to the bowling alley to free Rocco and Roman.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Daddy's back, bitches!

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 March 2011 - 11:10 PM

Isn't Playboy X supposed to be dedd? Or are characters that die in GTA IV, TLAD and TBOGT alive in this thread?

Playboy X steals a taxi and Niko steals a Patriot and are both involved in a wild chase that leads back to Playboy X's loft. Playboy jumps out of the taxi and takes the elevator to his apartment, Niko sneaks around the back and uses the fire escape. Niko creeps into Playboy's apartment and finds Playboy behind the kitchen counter with a molotov cocktail. He throws the molotov at Niko but he dives out of the way, the molotov hits a gas pipe and the entire apartment explodes. Niko is blown out of the apartment and lands on the roof of the building opposite. He stands and sees that the apartment is on fire and thinks that Playboy has been incinerated in the explosion. Niko walks down to the street and:
1. Hails a cab to take him anywhere.
2. Gets hit by Luis's car and explains to him what just happened.
3. Bumps into Roman on the street who is holding a baseball bat, he says that he was going to beat Playboy up, Niko then laughs.
4. The police officers who kicked Niko earlier spot Niko and approach him.
5. Niko is attacked by some of Playboy X's boys.

Tyler_L320
  • Tyler_L320

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 March 2011 - 01:19 AM

All dead characters are magically resurrected. Don't ask.

Niko is walking across the street when Luis hits Niko with his car. Niko, despite being quite pissed at Luis for this, explains that Playboy is most certainly dead. He asks Luis for a ride home, and the two promise to hang out again sometime.
On the way...
Niko: "Do you have the feeling we're forgetting something?"
Luis: "I don't think so... what did we do?"
Niko: "Eh, I'm sure if it was that important we would have remembered."
They then remember Roman and Rocco tied up in the bowling alley still. The two go untie them, Rocco walks home, and Roman and Niko get a ride back to their apartment from Luis.
The next day, does Niko...
1. Get a call from Luis to hang out
2. Get asked by Roman to go bowling
3. Watch TV
4. Jumps out the window.

The One Called Vega
  • The One Called Vega

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2011 - 01:28 AM

Niko's phone rings and it says it's Luis calling. Niko answers the phone.

Niko: "Hello?"
Luis: "Hola, Niko. I was wondering, wanna grab a bite to eat?"
Niko: "Sure. I'll pick you up in next hour."

Niko runs outside and hops in his Patriot. He heads over to Luis' apartment and honks the horn. Niko waits for five minutes honking away at the horn and Luis has not come out of his apartment yet. Niko climbs out of the Patriot and walks into Luis' apartment to be in the middle of crossfire. Niko takes cover in Luis' bedroom.

Niko: "Luis! What the hell is going on here?!"
Luis: "Playboy X's boys knew I know you. They're after you!"

Niko and Luis finish Playboy X's goons and head outside to see...

1. Dozens of cops pointing pistols and shotguns at Niko and Luis.
2. Playboy X and a few of his goons.
3. Niko's Patriot on fire.

Tyler_L320
  • Tyler_L320

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 March 2011 - 01:49 AM

Niko: "Son of a bitch! What the f*ck?!"
More goons show up in cars and begin shooting at the two. Their health is low, and awkwardly stop to buy a hot dog from the nearest stand. Fully health'd up, they jack a nearby Infernus and speed through town, before getting out and running into the subway. Do they...
1. Run like hell
2. Trip and get crushed by the nearest train
3. Get flanked and captured by the goons.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Daddy's back, bitches!

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 March 2011 - 02:05 AM

They run through the subway system all the while being chased by Playboy X's boys (although along the way some get run over by trains) until they get to the Algonquin Bridge where a train has derailed and is blocking the entire track. Just when Niko and Luis think that all hope is lost a train smashes through the derailed train, Niko and Luis jump over the railings into the Humboldt River and all of Playboy X's boys are killed by the train. Niko and Luis swin over to Fishmarket South and go to Pier 45 to relax.
Niko: "I still can't believe we went through all that."
Luis: "You better believe it bro."
Just then Roman walks by and notices Niko.
Roman: "Niko, my cousin! Did you hear what happened on the Algonquin Bridge?"
Niko and Luis look at each other.
Niko: "No. What happened?"
Roman: "A train derailed and then another train crashed into it and killed all of these gangsters."
Niko: "Really?"
Roman: "Yeah, according to what Weazel News said it was a bloody mess. I was driving over the bridge at that time, I can't believe I missed it."
Niko: "Well I'm glad you did cousin."
Luis thanks Niko for helping him and says that he has to go. Niko then walks over to Roman and they both:
1. Go to Burger Shot.
2. Go to Happiness Island.
3. Go to a strip club.
4. Roman says to go bowling but Niko loudly says "NO!" and walks away.
5. Playboy X lands in a helicopter infront of Niko and Roman but the helicopter is hit by a taxi, rolls over and explodes. Niko then loudly says "What the f*ck?"

The One Called Vega
  • The One Called Vega

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2011 - 02:14 AM

Roman: "I'm hungry. Are you cousin? How about some Burger Shot?"
Niko: "Sure, let's go."

Niko and Roman hail a cab and ride to the nearest Burger Shot. Niko and Roman both have a Bleeder burger. After finishing their meal:

Roman: "My stomach is full now cousin. Thank you."
Niko: "No problem. Glad I could-"

BOOM! An explosion rocks the Burger Shot and Niko and Roman take cover behind the counter. The impact was so big that it knocked the cousins unconscious. Later that day, Niko and Roman wake up in...

1. Schottler Medical Center.
2. A mysterious room.
3. The backseat of a car.

Tyler_L320
  • Tyler_L320

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 March 2011 - 02:14 AM Edited by Tyler_L320, 12 March 2011 - 02:26 AM.

Disregard this. Didn't see the other posts.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Daddy's back, bitches!

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 March 2011 - 02:22 AM

Um what post should I carry on from? StoneHead37 or Tyler_L320?

The One Called Vega
  • The One Called Vega

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2011 - 02:23 AM

QUOTE (AlexGTAGamer @ Mar 12 2011, 02:22)
Um what post should I carry on from? StoneHead37 or Tyler_L320?

Continue from mine. Mine was posted first.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Daddy's back, bitches!

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 March 2011 - 03:00 AM

OK

Niko: "Oh, what happened?"
Mysterious Voice: "You were knocked unconscious Mr. Bellic. We took that opportunity to kidnap you."
Niko: "Where's Roman?"
Mysterious Voice: "If you look to your side you will see your fat cousin."
Roman: "I'm not fat! I'm just big boned."
Suddenly a figure steps out of the corner of the mysterious room. The figure is of U.L Paper.
U.L Paper: "Nice to see you again Niko."
Niko: "You basterd, let me and my cousin go!"
U.L Paper: "We will but we need you to do something for us. Something of high value and we know that you are the best person to do this for us."
Niko: *sigh*"What do you want?"
U.L Paper: "A politian named Douglas Arnold is coming to the Civilization Committee building today to deliver a speech. He may seem all well and good on the outside by he is a dictator who is making and dealing weapons to the Middle East to help the Taliban win the on going war in Afghanistan, we need you to assassinate him."
Niko: "Well I was going to ask how much money I would get for this mission but I can see that this is a mission without a price."
U.L Paper: "I knew you were going to say that too, that is why I will pay you $1 million and grant you immunity if you do this for me."
Roman: *coughs at the amount of money* "Do it Niko, DO IT!"
Niko: "OK."
U.L Paper unties Niko and Roman and tells Niko to be on his way.
U.L Paper: "He will be arriving soon to make that speech, make sure he doesn't give it."
Niko: "I know, you told me the first time."
Niko hails a cab and tells Roman to get in it and go to Meadows Park, he says he will see him later. Niko then hails another cab and tells the driver to take him to the Africa Tower (which is the building opposite to the C.C building). Niko goes over to the window cleaning platform (The same one used in "Blood Brothers") and goes to the roof. He pulls out his sniper rifle and focuses on the main enterance to the C.C building, he sees a convoy pull up to the front and a man in an expensive suit step out and guided to the enterance surrounded by body guards. Niko takes the shot, the bullet goes straight through the back of the politians head and falls to the ground in a blood pool. Niko puts away his sniper rifle and leaves the roof. At street level he sees police, NOOSE, FIB and paramedic vehicles swarm the C.C building. What happens next:
1. Niko phones U.L Paper telling him that the mission is complete.
2. Niko hails a cab and goes to Meadows Park to meet Roman.
3. He bumps into Luis.
4. He gets hit by a police car.
5. Roman pulls up to Niko in his Calvacade and tells Niko to get in.

Tyler_L320
  • Tyler_L320

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 March 2011 - 03:23 AM

Due to low health, Niko fails mission and respawns at nearest hospital.
Does Niko...
1. Retry mission...
2. Fly to Happiness Island...
3. Get attacked by Playboy and his goons again...

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Daddy's back, bitches!

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 March 2011 - 03:29 AM

Niko retries the whole mission.

When he finishes the mission he goes to Meadows Park and meets Roman like he said. He is sitting on a park bench.
Roman: "There you are cousin, did you assassinate that guy?"
Niko: "Yes."
Roman: "Did you get the money for it?"
Niko: "Hold on." Niko runs out of the park to the nearest cash machine, he then runs back to Roman. "Yes."
Roman: "So what should we do now cousin?"
Niko" We should:
1. Buy a mansion in Westdyke."
2. Go on a nice holiday to Vice City."
3. Go on a nice holiday to Las Venturas."
4. Go and have a big meal at the Superstar Cafe."
5. Go and buy a nice car."

The One Called Vega
  • The One Called Vega

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2011 - 03:31 AM

Niko and Roman head over to the car dealership and purchase an Infernus. As the two drive the Infernus they notice...

1. Playboy X and his goons in another car.
2. Cops chasing them.
3. That the car is rigged with a bomb.

Tyler_L320
  • Tyler_L320

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 March 2011 - 03:39 AM

Niko: "Crap, another vehicle rigged with a bomb."
Roman: "Everything you touch seems to be set to blow...."
Niko: "Screw you."

Deciding not to waste a perfectly good car bomb, the cousins decide to...
1. Randomly blow it up in the middle of Star Junction
2. Set it off near the police station.
3. Just leave it their, and walk off.

The One Called Vega
  • The One Called Vega

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2011 - 04:01 AM

The car detonated by an Algonquin police station, killing everyone in sight.

Roman: "Niko! What the hell did you do?!"
Niko: "I don't know..."
Roman: "Niko? Niko?"
-Niko collapses to the ground-
Roman: "Niko are you alright!"
-Roman turns around and finds himself aimed at by five police officers with carbine rifles-
Roman: "I think I just sh*t myself."

Later that evening, Niko wakes up in a jail cell with Roman weeping in the corner.

Niko: "Roman? Where are we?"
Roman: "In f*cking jail because you blew up a police station!"
Niko: "Ugh that's not good."
Roman: "No sh*t Sherlock. What are we going to do? I have a wife to get home to!"
Niko says...

1. "Don't worry Roman, I'm going to bust us out of this hellhole."
2. "I have just to call an old friend of mine."
3. "Let me think... I'll have an answer before morning."

Tyler_L320
  • Tyler_L320

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 March 2011 - 05:45 AM

Niko uses his RPG from nowhere ("Seriously, where the f*ck do you get this sh*t, cousin?") and blasts through the prison, as "We're Not Gonna Take It" by Twisted Sister perfect-timingly plays in the background. Niko ends the day by destroying another police station.
What does he do now?
1. Call Luis
2. Call Johnny
3. Goes to his house and go to sleep
4. Goes to tw@ to rage on a forum
5. Try to get this chain story to be less seriousface (seriously, getting a bit too serious. Thought this was supposed to be humorous?)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users