My Chain Story

3,457 replies to this topic
AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Daddy's back, bitches!

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:05 PM

QUOTE (The_Anti-tragedy @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 05:12)
2. Tommy recalls that he got a Sea Sparrow at the back of his mansion from 80 Hidden Packages.

Niko: "That's convenient. But we won't all be able to ride in that chopper, it's to small."
Tommy: "Truth, you're from San An right? You and Niko take the chopper over there and find what you need. The rest of us will wait here at the mansion."
Truth: "Cool man. Where to in San An?"
Niko: "Area 69. Surely the military will have what I'm looking for."
Truth: "Which is?"
Niko: "A time machine, or universe-jumping portal gun."
Truth: "Sweet."
Niko: "I'll see you all in...well...however long it takes. Wish us luck."
Everyone: "Good luck."

Niko and Truth make there way to the sea sparrow whilst the characters left to hold the mansion lend support in clearing a path through the infected for the two to get away. When they get into the chopper Truth puts a cassette into the player and "Fortunate Son" by CCR plays.
Truth: "Let's hit it."

- One very long flight later -

Eventually the sea sparrow flies across the wide, dusty desert into the "No Fly Zone" and the missiles begin to fly.
Niko: "What the f*ck!? Missiles!"
Truth: "Oh yeah I was meant to tell you, there's missiles situated around the base that fire on any aircraft that comes within the general vicinity, or into the "No Fly Zone".
Niko: "Oh now you tell me!"
The sea sparrow is struck by a missile and the chopper spirals out of control.
Niko: "Hold on!"
The sea sparrow crashes into a hangar also destroying a Hydra jet.
Truth: "Oh man, that was not cool."
Niko: "Well at least we're inside the base. Now to find what we need."

The two venture down into the labs and find...
1. Gordon Freeman retrieving his crowbar.
2. A portal gun.
3. Doctor Who's Tardis.
4. Lazlow creating a new radio show.
5. Nothing, the army has cleared the place out.

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 July 2013 - 02:20 AM

5. Nothing, the army has cleared the place out.

(Niko) Where the hell is everyone

(Truth) Must of cleared out the place

(Niko) I wonder why
A strange loud thump is heard
(Truth) What the hell was that

(Niko) I don't know but I don't think it'll take long to find out
Suddenly several Decendents, Necromorphs and Currupted brake down a wall revealing themselves
(Niko) Well I guess that what we heard

(Truth) No what we heard was louder
The zombie like creatures start running towards them
(Niko) Oh sh*t

(Truth) RUUUNNNNN!!!
They start running down several rooms and are soon split up
(Niko) Well I've lost them, but Truths missing as well
Niko starts hearing a clicking sound
(Niko) god damn it, a clicker, Why are all theses zombie like creatures doing back here, I though they went back to there own world along with there those other characters
Just then another loud thump is heard and the maker of that thump reveals it self
What is it???
1) A Bloater
2) A Devouror
3) Truth with a universes portal gun
4) A boomer from Gears

The_Anti-tragedy
  • The_Anti-tragedy

Outta my mind

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:00 AM

QUOTE (billy james @ Sunday, Jul 14 2013, 02:20)
1) A Bloater

Niko: F*ck, this is just what I need.
The Truth comes out of one of the rooms with the portal gun. The bloater throws a spore at Niko but misses.
Niko: We can't get infected. Truth, give me the gun!
Niko grabs the universe portal gun and fires it at the Bloater. The bloater is sent through the portal as it closes.
Truth: I found the gun in a storage room. Where were you?
Niko: I was in a laboratory when I heard a clicker.
Truth: Clickers, sh*t. Niko, behind here.
Niko and the Truth sneak out of the door while a clicker wanders the room aimlessly. They run outside Area 69, only to be found by two soldiers with carbine rifles. Niko and Truth get frisked. One of the soldiers speaks into a headset.
Soldier: We got two visitors, but they're clean. Should we allow them to protest? ... Okay.
The soldier turns to Niko.
Soldier: You guys may speak.
Niko: We found a sh*tload of infected, undead, and cursed beings inside the building.
Truth: Dude, we thought this place was deserted.
Soldier2: What are you two doing here?
Niko: We went here in search for a universe-jumping portal gun so we can find a universe just like this one but not infested with those things.
Truth: Our helicopter got shot down by missiles.
Soldier: The reason we're here without all of our soldiers is because they left us for dead. If we let you go, can me and my friend here come along to this other universe?
Niko and the Truth glance at each other and nod their heads.
Niko: Sure.
Soldier: Alright, we have an Annihilator out back, follow us.
Niko and the Truth follow the two soldiers to the Annihilator with the portal gun.
Soldier2: Where do you need to go?
Truth: Starfish Island, Vice City.
Soldier2: That's all the way in Miami.
Niko: We have some friends there.
Soldier: Mitch, we won't have to deal with those flesh-eating f*ckos.
Soldier2: Fine; let's go to Vice City.
The soldiers pilot the chopper to Vice City and land at the back of Vercetti Estate.
Soldier: Alright, gentlemen. Let's go meet your friends.
The soldiers, Niko, and Truth go to the front of the mansion where...
1. When they meet the group, Brucie recognizes one of the soldiers as someone from his past.
2. Packie is too excited to go to another universe, so uses the portal gun, but goes to the wrong universe.
3. The zombies, necromorphs, descendants, infected, corrupted all followed the four to Vice City.
4. The soldiers double-cross Niko and the Truth and take the portal gun, and get in the chopper.

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 July 2013 - 01:11 PM

3. The zombies, necromorphs, descendants, infected, corrupted all followed the four to Vice City.

The four get back to Vercetti's mansion and are met by Packie who is on the Roof with a sniper.
(Niko) Packie what are you doing.

(Packie) Roman and Brucie are looking for supplies and I said I'd cover them

(Niko) Well tell them to get the there asses back up here, those creature thing are back and they followed us here

(Packie) Sh*t, (talks into walkie) Roman, get your ass back here, those creature thing are back

(Roman) Damn, all right thanks.

Roman and Brucie race back to the mansion and go up to the roof and ask what the hell's going on
(Roman) What the hell's going on

(Niko) Well we got the universe portal gun and met these to cops, they came with us and now those necromorphs, descendants, infected, corrupted all followed us here to Vice

(Roman) I'd be nice if those character from other game came ba... Wait a sec this Universe portal gun, use that and go get them back

(Niko) Way ahead of you (Niko shoots a portal in into the wall) I'll be back in an hour.

An hour later Niko show up with Kratos, Cole MacGrath, Drake, Marcus Pheniox, Joal (and Ellie), John Marston and Rex Power Colt.

(Packie) Your missing several people

(Niko) Yeah, I couldn't find them

(Truth) Well they'll have to do
Just then The zombies, necromorphs, descendants, infected and Currupted make there way into the biulding, and Tommy rushes up to warn them

(Niko) All right last stand time guy, get ready.
What happens next???
1) They all stand there ground and kill all the creatures
2) They get over run and and are saved by...
3) The creatures a too stupid to know how to get to the roof
4) They bail and head back to Liberty

Driftking120
  • Driftking120

Madman

• Members

Posted 16 July 2013 - 05:24 AM

2) They get over run and and are saved by Claude Speed.
Claude Speed in a Sentinel XS crashes through the front door of the mansion, drives up the stairs, and crashes into Tommy's office where everyone is hiding.
He then motions for them to get inside the car. Niko, The Truth, Tommy Vercetti, and Roman, who manages to squeeze into the trunk, all cram in the car before everyone else. Claude Speed then slams the car in reverse, leaving everyone else behind.
"Who are you?" Questions Niko.
Claude:...
"What's your name?" Asks The Truth.
Claude:...
*inaudible muffling coming from the trunk of the car*
Claude speeds into the Vice City Airport and down the runway where a plane bound for Colombia unknowingly has it's cargo hatch open. Claude drives up the ramp into the plane and turns the car off.
What happens next?
1. A Patriot with Catalina and Cesar Vialpando pull up behind them just as the plane takes off.
2. Boxes full of cocaine begin falling out of the plane, with some of the cocaine flying inside the car through the car's open windows making everyone with the exeption of Roman high.
3. The plane arrives in Colombia stranding Niko, Tommy Vercetti, The Truth, Claude Speed and Roman, all of which either did not have a phone or who's phone was eaten by the many creature's in Tommy's mansion

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

I Am Become Death

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]

Posted 16 July 2013 - 05:03 PM Edited by MarijuanaMonkey, 16 July 2013 - 05:43 PM.

QUOTE (Driftking120 @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 05:24)
2. Boxes full of cocaine begin falling out of the plane, with some of the cocaine flying inside the car through the car's open windows making everyone with the exeption of Roman high.

Truth: Uhh, man. I haven't been so high since 1969 Woodstock Festival.
Tommy: Sh*t, boy. It's too much better than my sh*t.
Niko: I have no idea what's going on.

Claude says nothing like always he does, he just begins dancing like a fool. This time, trunk suddenly opens, Roman falls out of the ground and he rolls out of the plane, having a free fall.

Roman: What the f*ck!? Niko, boys where are you?

As Roman falls in the sky slowly, a Hunter runs over him but Roman manages to keep himself on the chopper, after a few minutes a soldier with an M4 aims his gun on Roman and orders him to come with him.

Soldier: Hey, you fat slob! Come with me.

Roman gives anxious looks.

Soldier: [angrily] Come on!

Roman climbs onto chopper where three soldiers keep him hostage. The three men's journey ends in Area 69 where they tie Roman in a electroshock chair.

Soldier: Actually we were on your filthy cousin but thanks to our luck, God sends you to us. That's why I am Christian, I believe in divine justice. So you tell me where is your dumb cousin or do I shock you in the testicles?
Roman: I don't know it for sure, also I don't sell my cousin out.
Soldier: Really?

Although soldiers shock Roman's testicles for one and a half hour, Roman doesn't give up. So soldiers use their secret weapon on Roman.

Soldier: We tried it in easy way but you didn't go to the deal with us. So you pushed us to use our secret weapon. BRING HIM IN!

Two soldiers bring the U.S army's secret weapon, Rick Rolled in the room, then Rick begins to sing "Never Gonna Give You Up" to which Roman respons negatively; he plugs his ears and screams in pain.

Roman: AHHHH! AHHHH! Please! Show mercy. Please!

Then:

1. Republican Space Rangers; Commander, Dick and Butch break into room and begin a firefight with the soldiers.
2. A space U.F.O crashes the room's roof and begins burning everyone else with their lasershots, except for Roman.
3. Packie, dressed as a pizza delivery boy, knocks on the door and tells the soldiers that he's got their pizza delivery.
4. A loud noise is heard, it's just "Clone machine broke out and a huge army of Stewie Griffin and Brian Griffin clones are out of control".

19pugspy
  • 19pugspy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:04 AM

3. Packie, dressed as a pizza delivery boy, knocks on the door and tells the soldiers that he's got their pizza delivery.

packie:I got 2 pizzas here for delivery at (gets blank paper acting like it has a name of a road on it) area 69 ave.

soldier:ok come on in

packie:(he heads on in) ahhhh! whats that noise (pulls out a ak47)ok get on the ground and you shut the f**k up (shoots the singer in the head)thank goodness ok roman lets get outa here. (thay head outside and get in a pizza delivery car)

roman:what are you doing being a pizza delivery guy.

packie:oh I needed some extra cash that and I get a discount 50% off pizzas its a good job except for prank calls

roman you do know that we are being chased by the army right (a bullet busts open the back window) oh my gosh we are going to die

packie:do not worry i got a plan see that plane.

roman: yeah.

packie we are going to drive this car in to the back of the plane and take it over and find niko.

roman:why not just leave the car.

packie:its worth my years paycheck that and i lose my discount

roman:ok lets do this (packie drives the car on to a road that heads to the plane)

what happens now

1.the army cuts them off

2.roman jumps out of the car for 1$ on the side of the road

3.zombies attack the base

4.the car runs out of gas

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

I Am Become Death

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2013 - 02:14 AM

QUOTE (19pugspy @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 01:04)
4.the car runs out of gas

The car suddenly stops, Packie shortchanges the car but it doesn't work.

Packie: Heck! What is the problem with this thing?
Roman: I guess it's run out of the gas. [fingerpoints the fuel gauge]

As soldiers walk towards the car by scary zombie style, Roman sh*ts his pants in awe and Packie doesn't know what to do. Packie, who is obviously out of his mind, gets out of the car, jumps on one of the soldiers like Assassin's Creed style, does an air assassination.

Packie: Yup. All hail Ezio Auditore da Firenze!

Packie beats the crap out of that soldier but he's covered by lots of tough, muscle soldiers. This time, a pile of gritty bike noises are heard.

Packie: Hey! What is this?

An army of pizza delivery boys come and attack the soldiers by throwing pizza on their faces.

After a huge fight between pizza boys and soldiers, pizza boys won the war and they save Packie and Roman from getting shocked from testicles and obviously another torment of singing Rick Rolled.

Packie: Wow thanks, dudes. We'd pretty f*cked if you weren't around.
Roman: Yup, we surely would. But what are you guys doing here?
Packie: Yeah, it ain't make sense.
Pizza Boy: We've been informed that there's a prank caller in here, Area 69. So we've come here to put that damn f*cker out of misery.
Packie: Sure. Thanks boys. See you around. We gotta go and save the world from some cannibal zombies.
Pizza Boy: And we gotta burn this f*cking place down. So we wouldn't get disturbed by any military sucker anymore.

Packie and Roman get on one of the pizza boys' bike and go away as pizza boys spill out gasoline all over the Area 69.

So now we're cutted into:

1. Niko, Tommy, Truth and Claude in Colombia, in a drug party and pretty high.
2. CJ, Sweet, Kendl, Cesar in Grove Street, trying to burst out the zombie wave all over the street.
3. Love Fist rock band in a meeting of a cult that worships those cannibal zombies.

Driftking120
  • Driftking120

Madman

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:23 AM

1. Niko, Tommy, Truth and Claude in Colombia, in a drug party and pretty high.
"This is some good sh*t!" Says The Truth.
"No sh*t." Replies Tommy
*Claude is doing the Harlem Shake on top of a table.*
"Hey everyone, I'm looking for a new crib, those damn policemen took my old one." Says a random drug dealer.
"Sure, I'll sell you mine for a dollar." Replies Niko who is high as f*ck.
"Deal!" Yells the drug dealer in response.
*Niko accidentally sells the drug dealer his Middle Park East safe house for one dollar while he is high.*
Who do we follow next?
1. Roman, who is with Packie hiding in a tree while a pair of zombies they encountered are munching on the pizza boys' bike that they were riding on on there way back to Liberty City.
2. Little Jacob and Badman on top of the Get A Life building in liberty City fending off the undead that are trying to get on the roof where they are.
3. Jenny Acorn, who is running for her life away from zombies in South Algonguin after attempting to get video footage of the zombie outbreak.

19pugspy
  • 19pugspy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 03:45 AM

1. Roman, who is with Packie hiding in a tree while a pair of zombies they encountered are munching on the pizza boys' bike that they were riding on on there way back to Liberty City.

packie:ok on 3 we jump out of the tree on to the zombies and shoot them in the head with uzis

roman:are you insa-(they fall out of the tree)

packie:eat lead moth-(fires 6 uzi rounds at the zombies they die)

roman:wow just wow

packie:hey I found a car with fuel in it

roman and packie get in the car

packie:ok lets go

they start up the car and head to the runway they get there

what happens now
1.the plane blows up

2.the army comes out of the plane with a tank

3.niko and the rest of the team come out of the plane but think they are still at the party

4.they get in the plane and head to find niko

baclaine
  • baclaine

The Regenerator

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:52 PM

THEY BANG EACH OTHER AND HAVE GREAT SEX PACKIE EATS ALL THE CUM AND WANTS MORE SO ROMAN sh*tTED ON HIM AND THEN VLAD FORCED TO TAKE COCK AN HE SPRAYED OVER ALL OFFTHEM

Driftking120
  • Driftking120

Madman

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:31 AM

QUOTE (baclaine @ Monday, Jul 22 2013, 15:52)
THEY BANG EACH OTHER AND HAVE GREAT SEX PACKIE EATS ALL THE CUM AND WANTS MORE SO ROMAN sh*tTED ON HIM AND THEN VLAD FORCED TO TAKE COCK AN HE SPRAYED OVER ALL OFFTHEM

user posted image
  • Tatsuya likes this

Driftking120
  • Driftking120

Madman

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:46 AM

2.the army comes out of the plane with a tank.
"Da Fuq is Dat!?" Roman yells in Packie's ear.
"Would you quit yelling in my ear, I'm trying to dri-" Packie says before he crashes into the back of the tank.
*Packie and Roman are ejected out of the car, while they are in the air they simultaneously yell "OHH SSSHHHIIITTT!!!!!!"*
*Packie and Roman are knocked unconscious from the fall. When they wake up, they find themselves tied up in the back of a Mesa Grande in the middle of Vietnam.*
"I see you are up, did you enjoy your nap?" Says the leader of a Vietnamese criminal ring named Ho Lee Fuk.
On that bombshell, who do we follow next?
1. Little Jacob and Badman
2. Big Smoke
3. Tenpenny
4. Gay Tony
5. Johnny Klebitz

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

I Am Become Death

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:39 PM Edited by MarijuanaMonkey, 23 July 2013 - 01:46 PM.

QUOTE (Driftking120 @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 04:46)
1. Little Jacob and Badman

Little Jacob and Badman, at their apartment flat, are fighting with the zombie attacking their homeplace. Little Jacob keeps his finger on the trigger of his Micro SMG but suddenly he's run out of ammo.

Little Jacob: Badman! I out of da ammo, meh breda.
Badman: [fires a one last bullet to a zombie, which headshots the zombie after that there's a clicking sound coming from his AK-47, indicating he's run out of ammo, too] Yo, I too. Dere's no gun an' ting an, breda.

This time, the empty beer bottles Badman and Little Jacob popped out last night catch Badman's eyes and Badman gets an idea from them.

Badman: Jacob! Ya' see dem bottles? We can make dem molotov cocktails an' ting.
Jacob: Ya' got it, breda. Com' an, then.

Little Jacob and Badman pours gasoline, which they find in the bathroom, into the empty bottles and later they stuck baby wipes in the bottles' mouths. Then Badman grabs a bottle and asks to Jacob.

Badman: Jacob, ya' got lighta, meh bread. Mine is in mah jacket.
Jacob: Sure. Dere it is, king.

Badman lights the baby wipe in the mouth of the beer bottle and immediatley throws it to the freaking zombies, which results in the burning of five zombies. Then both Jacob and Badman throw the molotovs to the zombies suddenly and they manage to clean most of them, but as they're out of ammo Badman gets another but the cleanest plan.

Badman: Dem zombies bein' too much, Jacob. Gotta get rid o' em' quick.
Jacob: But how?
Badman: We burn dis last cocktail in da basement. So boom! Dem zombies be blawin' up for good.
Jacob: Hey! Excellent.

Badman and Jacob goes to the basement of their apartment and they place the cocktail among they hide there, after they run out of the apartment quick with a motorbike Badman acquired from a drug dealer.

Jacob: Nice bike. How ya' get dat, breda?
Badman: Got 'rom a spiff dealah. Dat bastard tried to kill meh off.
Jacob: Dat was excellent dere ya' got rid of all dem zombies, Badman. How did ya' mind dat?
Badman: Dis is just som' memories 'rom Vietnam.
Jacob: Vietnam? Dat's weird dere's a Rasta in da Vietnam. Also ya' ain't tell meh 'bout dat.
Badman: Dis is a long story, bra. Keep dis for anotha time.

Then Jacob's cellphone rings, Jacob answers the call and that's Roman and Packie calling from Vietnam War.

Roman: Jacob. I tried to get Niko but he didn't answer so I called you. Me and Packie need help, we somehow stuck in the 70's Vietnam. Please you guys gotta help us.
Badman: Who is dat, Jacob?
Jacob: It's Roman but I think he be jokin'? Dis ain't a joke, isn't dat, Roman?
Roman: No, man. For real.
Packie: What they are saying?
Roman: They think I'm prankcalling them.
Packie: Gimme the phone, I know how I can bring them here, I saw it on "Regular Show"... The 70's called, they want their cellphone back.

Little Jacob and Badman are sucked into phone and are sent near Roman and Packie, in Vietnam.

What happens next?

1. A Vietnamese chopper tries to chop Little Jacob, Badman, Roman and Packie.
2. Roman accidentally steps on a land mine.
3. Little Jacob, Roman, Badman and Packie somehow find themselves in the middle of a firefight.
4. Niko and the guys (Claude, Tommy and The Truth) go to Niko's Middle Park East safehouse but a Latin-looking man opens the door (because Niko sold his Middle Park East safehouse accidentally for a dollar to a Colombian drug dealer who was looking for a place to hide).
5. The army of pizza delivery boys (who saved Roman and Packie from the U.S army) is on action to save the Unites States from the cannibal zombies.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Daddy's back, bitches!

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:39 PM

QUOTE (MarijuanaMonkey @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 13:39)
4. Niko and the guys (Claude, Tommy and The Truth) go to Niko's Middle Park East safehouse but a Latin-looking man opens the door (because Niko sold his Middle Park East safehouse accidentally for a dollar to a Colombian drug dealer who was looking for a place to hide).

Drug dealer: "Yeah? Who are you guys? I haven't got anymore product if that's what you're after."
Niko: "Product? Who the hell are you and what are you doing in my house?"
Drug dealer: "Don't you remember? You sold me your place for $1 back at a dope party."
Niko: "I don't recall that."
Drug dealer: "You were very high."
Niko: "Damn. Well I'm taking this place back. Now we can either do this the easy way, or the hard way."
Drug dealer: "f*ck you motherf*cker, this is my drug den!"
Niko: "We'll do it the hard way then." *Pulls out a Glock and shoots the dealer in the kneecap*.
Drug dealer: "Aah! You bitch!"
Niko: "I warned you."
Niko, Claude, Tommy and The Truth throw out all of the relics of the drug den and fortify the place.
Niko: "I'm going to make a public radio broadcast to get some help.

Attention Liberty City, this is Niko Bellic. I am a survivour of this zombie apocalypse. If there is anyone out there, please make your way to the Higgin's Helitours site as soon as you can. I will be there at midday. Me and a few others have supplies - food, water, shelter, ammunition.

You are not alone."

Tommy: "Let's go to the Helitours then."

1. When they reach the helitours site they find no one.
2. They find a group of survivours that include a few LCPD and NOOSE officers, a US Army general, two paramedics, a helicopter pilot, a mechanic, and some general civilians.
3. They find the helitours site is now an evac centre run by the army.
4. A militia group has taken the site.
5. The site is overrun by the undead hordes.

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:56 AM

2. They find a group of survivours that include a few LCPD and NOOSE officers, a US Army general, two paramedics, a helicopter pilot, a mechanic, and some general civilians.

(Niko) What's happening here

(Army general) This is a safe zone from those brain eating asshole

(Niko) wouldn't it be easier find a bigger safe zone

(Heli pilot) We tried to but everywhere else was over run

(Tommy) What if we told you we know a bunch of guys to have been in this situation

(A.G) I would say how long can they get here

(Niko) do we really need to rely on a bunch of guys from different worlds to do this

(Tommy) Yeah I get your right

(Niko) C-mon lets do this, Roman to in that helicopter with Brucie and the heli pilot and let us know where there are hoards of zombies

(Roman) Ok

(Niko) Everyone else follow me and Tommy
They move out to look for a better safes zone and are immeadiently met my several Necromorphs

What happens next???
1) They kill the necros and they are set on there way
2) The Necros kill the army general and some noose
3) Isaac Clarke comes back to help as do the other characters
4) They run for there lives

The_Anti-tragedy
  • The_Anti-tragedy

Outta my mind

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:21 AM

QUOTE (billy james @ Friday, Jul 26 2013, 09:56)
2) The Necros kill the army general and some noose

Niko: The Army general's dead.
Packie: Take those necro f*ckers out!
Everyone has AK-47's, and take out the necromorphs, and Roman is forced to perform CPR on the NOOSE and the general. Brucie takes out his cellphone and takes a picture of Roman.
Brucie: Heh, blackmail.
The CPR fails miserably.
Packie: The necromorphs are taken care of, let's keep searching, people.
Niko: There's a small skate arena under the Broker Bridge in the neighborhood.
They find a small group of infected Triads. The triads all begin to dance like they're really high.
Roman: They dancin' like they full'a'swag!
Roman begins to dance with them. They create a purple force-field and are floating in the sky.
Niko: Stop dancing, cousin!
Roman: What if I want to become Sailor Moon?
Niko: Just stop!
Roman becomes a retarded horse, so do the triads.
Packie: Come on everyone. We're almost there.
Tommy: So, you have Broker here?
Brucie: That's right.
Tommy: I have Vice Beach. Beat that.
Brucie: Already did. Algonquin, bitch.
The group finds the skate park Niko recalled.
1. There is an amazingly choreographed dancing music video of zombies happening inside, Beyonce sings.
2. Roman the Retarded Horse starts to scream a lot and the helicopter pilot is annoyed to the point of shooting.
3. The mechanic found some motorcycles that they could use for recreation during their survival.
4. They make camp at the skate park and the LCPD officers decide that someone goes into the rest of Chinatown to get weapons from the shop.
5. Niko and his friends become cartoons in South Park style and Roman sh*ts on Brucie.

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:11 AM

4. They make camp at the skate park and the LCPD officers decide that someone goes into the rest of Chinatown to get weapons from the shop.

(Cop 1) Someone needs to go to the Gun shop to get some weapons

(Niko) Good idea, who wants to go

(Cop 2 & 3) I'll go

(Niko) Anyone else, c'mon this is a four man mission

(Packie) I'll go

(Niko) And I'll go, Tommy you in charge until we get back

(Tommy) Ok then
Niko, Packie and the two cops (let just call them Roy and Sam) set on there way to the gun shop
(Roy) How far is this place

(Niko) Shouldn't be that far

(Packie) Get down you hear that

(Niko) Sounds like a Clicker

(Packie) First Necromorphs and now these guys

(Niko) A Zombie apocalypse goes with variety of different creatures, these guys are blind so we could just walk past them very quietly, c'mon one at a time

They all make it past the clicker and are closer to the gun shop

(Packie) Sh*t that was close

What happens next???
1) They run into several Stalkers
2) The roads blocked so they cut though some building
3) They get to the gun shop safely
4) A bunch of Zombies rush them

This post marks my 4000th post, thank you to all and this topic, the Wrestling topic and TLoU topic as I've put a sh*t load of posts in them

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:31 PM

3) They get to the gun shop safely
They all enter the gun shop and pick up their desired weapons. However Roy picks up an RPG.
Niko: no dude, that sh*ts way too overpowered.
Roy: pfft, you're talking out of your ass, this will be a blast, get it, a blast?
Necromorphs barge into the shop and surrond the group.
Roy: take this, zombies!
Roy shoots the RPG into the shop, blasting them all against the wall, killing Roy and Sam.
Packie: well, looks like its just you and me Niko.
1. They both get trapped in the burning building
2. Roy and Sam raise from the dead and turn into zombies
3. The necromorphs are all gone because of the blast
4. The necromorphs are gone, but the V section trolls are back and they're more stupid than ever.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Daddy's back, bitches!

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 August 2013 - 03:02 PM

QUOTE (thegtaman531 @ Wednesday, Jul 31 2013, 14:31)
4. The necromorphs are gone, but the V section trolls are back and they're more stupid than ever.

Packie: "What are those things!?"
Niko: "V Trolls!"
V Section Troll #1: "GTA IV is GAY!!!!"
V Section Troll #2: "Ruckstr are NOOBS! Sants Row 4 is way betr lololololol."
V Section Troll #3: "SWAG YOLO!"
Packie: "Make it stop! I can feel myself becoming dumber by the second just being in their presence!"
V Section Troll #4: "U LL SCK!"
Niko: "Die fowl beasts!" *Goes crazy with a shotgun*
V Section Troll #2: "Fake n gay!"
V Section Troll #5: "This grafics R shtz!"
Niko: "Kill them all!"
Eventually the trolls are wiped out.
Packie: "That was way too close. Thanks Niko."
Niko: "No problem. Now let's get out of here before anything else happens."

Niko and Packie get back to the skate park camp to find...
1. Everyone has left.
2. Everyone has been killed.
3. They're all dancing.
4. They're fighting off a horde of V Trolls.
5. Nothing, the camp is fine and Niko and Packie distribute the weapons.

19pugspy
  • 19pugspy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:00 PM

5. Nothing, the camp is fine and Niko and Packie distribute the weapons.

Niko:ok every come get some guns we need to hold out till some help comes that and I have bad news

civilian:Whats the bad news sir

Niko:do not call me sir but at the gun shop we found out the V section trolls are back and there more retarded then ever

everyone:oh no!
one guy faints
Packie:that was gay

Niko:okay nobody panic the V trolls will not find us here we killed all of them in the shop

Civilian:ok well what about that one guy who said that that guy was gay he must be infected with the virus

Niko:wait what it does not go around like the flu are you dumb

Packie:(falls onto the ground)ahhhh

Niko what the heck is happening to you I think that the civilian was right

Packie:(gets up)the city here sucks V will be way better lololol

everyone:get him!

Packie:V trolls unite
(in broker)
V troll:hry did you hear that

V troll 2:yeah come on guys let do this

what happens next
1.the trolls see the zombies

2.they get to the park without the zombies attacking them

3.the trolls meet a gta 4 hacker that even dumber then them

4.they get a rpg and start kiiling each other

5.they realize that they do not need to be trolls they can go on with there lives and do something with there lives

6.they go back to the internet cafe to troll on the gta forums

19pugspy
  • 19pugspy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 03:33 AM

Bump we need to keep this alive

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Daddy's back, bitches!

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 August 2013 - 02:51 PM

QUOTE (19pugspy @ Tuesday, Aug 13 2013, 21:00)
3.the trolls meet a gta 4 hacker that even dumber then them

The V trolls run across the Broker Bridge and encounter a lone character standing in the middle of the bridge.
V troll: "Moov out if owr way noob!"
Hacker: "..."
Suddenly a tug boat spawns and crushes the V trolls.

Back at the camp they hear the crash and screams on the bridge.
Niko: "The hell was that?"
Niko looks up at the bridge and sees the tug boat hanging over the edge.
Niko: "Damn hackers."
Suddenly random objects begin to spawn everywhere.
Niko: "Everyone run! Hacker alert!"
The camp is abandoned and everyone runs in different directions.

Niko and a few of his friends steal a car and head to the Cluckin Bell in Star Junction and take refuge there.
Roman: "Now what?"
Niko: "We wait."

- 1 hour later -

Objects still spawn outside, but then suddenly a message reading " HackerJack4 has been kicked from the game " appears and the random spawnings cease.
Niko: "Now that's he's gone it's safe to leave."

They leave the Cluckin Bell when suddenly...
1. A civilian falls from the sky and lands on top of them.
2. Packie and a few surviving V trolls find Niko and his comrades.
3. The world freezes.
4. An all out deathmatch occurs.
5. They hear gunshots coming from central Star Junction.

The_Anti-tragedy
  • The_Anti-tragedy

Outta my mind

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE (AlexGTAGamer @ Sunday, Aug 18 2013, 14:51)
2. Packie and a few surviving V trolls find Niko and his comrades.

V troll: This game was so f*cking boring, I want to rape a woman's brains out in V!
Packie: TRVR IS BEST PROTAG.
Niko: This is as f*cked up as 4chan.
Niko and Friends run back inside. Packie and the trolls infiltrate the Cluckin' Bell holding weapons the hacker customized before he left. One of three trolls has a rocket-launching SMG. He uses it and kills almost everyone inside the restaurant. Only Niko, Roman, and Brucie survive the carnage and run outside.
Roman: We lost Packie!
Packie: I'm right here, man.
Roman: Packie, you're back!
Packie: Only GTA IV characters respawn. The V Trolls shouldn't be here unless someone were stupid enough to put an article about them on GrandTheftWiki.com.
1. Packie has a "speak of the devil" moment and the V trolls respawn.
2. The four friends sing and dance a big musical number with all of the zombies.
3. Roman makes a "Last of Us" reference and Joel and Ellie spawn right next to him.
4. We follow three scientists in a room that have figured out a cure to the zombie plague without killing humans.
5. Roman becomes possessed by the ghost of Jimmy Pegorino's son.

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 September 2013 - 04:37 AM

Time revive this bitch

3. Roman makes a "Last of Us" reference and Joel and Ellie spawn right next to him.

A loud whooshing sound is heard and Joal and Ellie appear

(Roman) Holy Sh*t

(Niko) Wow, weren't you guys here before

(Joel) I was, she wasn't

(Ellie) You were here before

(Joel) Yep, zombie invasion, had to help kill them all

(Packie) We took care of them

(Niko) Come to think of it your the only kid here

(Roman) Wow

What happens next???
1) More V trolls up and Ellie and Joel take care of them
2) A Clicker comes out of no where and starts to nom on Roman
3) Roman mention another game and the major characters from that game appear
4) Niko and everyone else go to Niko apartment in Middle Park east

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:17 PM Edited by TensaZangetsu, 21 October 2013 - 10:19 PM.

3)

Roman mentions Michael, Franklin, and Trevor and then they pop up out of nowhere.

Roman: What the hell what are you guys doing in Liberty City?

Trevor: Well for one, if you don't shut your dick up I'm going to shove it down your throat

Michael: Calm down Trevor, he just asked a question.

Franklin: Man, If this European lookin' dude don't stop starin' at me, I'm gonna knock him the f*ck out.

Niko: What the f*ck man? I'd like to see you try!

Niko calls Luis only to come help him because Johnny can't come because of obvious reasons.

Niko: Luis, I need your help man, I got three guys about to kill me and my cousin.

Joel: I can help too since I'm already here, I got some guns in the back of my truck if you need them.

Ellie: What about me?

Joel: well there isn't much you can do right now so I'll hurry up and drop you off at the motel we checked into.

Niko: Alright but you need to hurry up because these guys look like they are about to kill us.

Joel: Alright, let me drop her off and i'll be back as soon as I can.

Joel leaves to drop Ellie off at one of the motels.

Michael: You guys don't stand a chance against us, Trevor was in the army, there is no way you could defeat him!

Niko: I was in the cold war, so you definitely don't stand a chance against me you fat man!

Roman: There is Luis! He's coming Niko! Hurry up and get the guns Joel left!

Niko: Alright, Luis here is your weapon! Catch!

Luis: Oye, thanks Niko, I left my other weapon at my apartment so this should be very useful.

Roman runs away to hide as the protagonists begin shooting away at each other.

Joel has just reached the motel to drop off Ellie, but just as he does, a Merryweather agent kidnaps Ellie while Joel isn't looking. They take her to their base in Blaine County. What does Joel do?

1) Call Niko and Luis to come and meet him at the motel to help find Ellie.

2) Go help with the fight against the 3 protags from GTA V.

3) Begin screaming for no apparent reason and then  Brucie is in his Chopper telling Joel to get in.

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 August 2014 - 03:15 AM

Okey dokey, let's bring this back! it's been a year

3) Begin screaming for no apparent reason and then Brucie is in his Chopper telling Joel to get in.

Brucie flys off with Joel but crash into a building, Brucie respawns but Joel doesn't

(Ellie) Nooooo

(Niko) she's still here
Niko shoots Ellie in the head and her body disappears
(Luis) Yo thats f*cked up

(Niko) I'm going home

(Luis) Bye
Niko and Luis part ways and Niko heads home to sleep.

Niko wakes up to a boom
What went boom
1) A random car in the street
2) A suicide bomber
3) Franklin with an RPG
4) An nuclear bomb being dropped on Bohan

The_Anti-tragedy
  • The_Anti-tragedy

Outta my mind

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 August 2014 - 01:38 AM

Alright, let's hope this lasts.

4) A nuclear bomb being dropped on Bohan

Niko: Holy sh*t! I hope Roman's OK!

Niko calls up Roman, looking at the mushroom cloud over Bohan.

Roman: Cousin!

Niko: Roman, Bohan just got blown up.

Roman: You think I don't have ears, cousin? You can hear that sh*t from Alderney!

Niko: Where are you, are you OK?

Roman: I'm fine, cousin, I'm at your penthouse in Northwood. I have Mallorie and Brucie here with me.

Niko: I'll be there soon, cousin.

Niko calls Packie and Little Jacob, briefly converses with the two, and then proceeds to pick them up from Meadows Park and Schottler, respectively. On the way to the LJ on the radar Packie and Niko chat in Niko's red Primo.

Packie: So, who do you think is responsible for blowing up that sh*thole Bohan?

Niko: I don't have many guesses. Merryweather?

Packie: If the events of V are correct, then Merryweather should be shut down. The owner, Don Percival, has retired with millions in his pocket by now.

Niko: Well you just took away my only guess.

Packie: Also, if the events of V are correct, I should be either in Los Santos or dead in front of a convenience store.

Niko: What?

Niko picks up Little Jacob.

Jacob: Niko, how's it goin', me breda?

Niko: Things have been strange, at the least, considering Bohan's been blown up by a nuclear bomb.

Packie: I still think Bohan's a sh*thole.

As the three drive to the penthouse in Northwood...

1. A message on the radio comes on about Merryweather Security Consulting

2. Roman gives Niko a call telling him that a nuclear bomb has been dropped on top of Alderney City.

3. Roman gives Niko a call telling him that they've relocated to City Hall with Mayor Bernie Crane and Deputy Mayor Amir.

4. Niko gets a text message from Dimitri related to the bombing, and a DR appears on the map.

5. Two NOOSE Enforcers get on both sides behind Niko's Primo.

Tatsuya
  • Tatsuya

Just like Sister Ray said.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:38 PM

A: A message comes on the radio about Merryweather Security Consulting

Guy on ad: Have a problem in your neighbourhood? Gang bangers? Hipsters? Uncontrollable Canadian methheads? AceRay? Well Merryweather has all that covered for you! From a squad of mercs, to a heli attack to even a nuke, Merryweather has you covered. Call us today at 555-123-567. Merryweather, because security is a private matter.

Niko: (Imitating the worst Irish accent you will ever hear) If the events of V are correct, then Merryweather should be shut down. The owner, Don Percival, has retired with millions in his pocket by now.

Packie: Shut up! I heard they were shut down by a methead, a grumpy 40 something and the blandest guy ever to have existed.

Niko: Did you ever think that there might be another branch in LC?

Packie:... Touché. Well, what should we do?

1. Call Merryweather to see where they're based.
2. Go marvel at the mushroom cloud that was once the sh*tty island of Bohan.
3. Go see Roman.
4 Or go see a flick, because there clearly aren't more important things to be doing.

The_Anti-tragedy
  • The_Anti-tragedy

Outta my mind

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 August 2014 - 05:41 PM

3. Go see Roman

Niko, Packie and Jacob make their way to the penthouse where Roman, Brucie and Mallorie are on the couch, discussing the bombing.

Roman: Cousin, you're here! So good to see you after a disaster like this!

Roman hugs Niko as Packie and Jacob sit on the couch too.

Packie: Hey, we saw the bombing too.

Roman: Right, you too... Irish person. So, some people bombed Bohan.

Brucie: I know it was a sh*thole, but I didn't know people hated it so much they wanted to bomb the place! NB, who do you think it was?

Niko: Well, on the way here, we heard a radio message concerning Merryweather. They're here in Liberty.

Roman: What is Merryweather?

Packie: A private army hired by people that want stuff protected, if they can afford it.

Roman: But what would Merryweather drop a bomb on Bohan for, no one did sh*t to them? :panic:

Niko: Hey, we don't know if it was Merryweather, it's just a suggestion!

1. An explosion is heard and the group look out the balcony to see that South Broker has been bombed.

2. Trevor Philips walks into the penthouse saying "Did somebody say Merryweather?"

3. Little Jacob is shot in the head by what seems to be a sniper. The group panics.

4. Merryweather has been listening in on the discussion and so Merryweather choppers surround the building.

• Tatsuya likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users