[CLEO|REL] GTA SA: It Never Ends - Mission Pack

66 replies to this topic
Maxmatt
  • Maxmatt

Mods, MODS! MOOODS!! *Game Crashes*

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2016 - 11:04 PM

Hey, I really like this mod, but some of the voice acting like CJ's Voice sounds very off from the original game.

Also it sorta bothers me how you can start these missions at the beginning of the game, will you change that soon?  So it only pops up after you beat the game?

-Anti-
  • -Anti-

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 May 2016 - 10:57 PM

I just started playing this - better late than never...

Overall really nice so far but:

Your objective is not to get in the truck, but... hold on, no spoilers here.

Spoiler

Hmm okay i did what you told me i threw the bags into the street but the problem is that my game crashes after 1 min in that mission :/

same problem for me.

hoodlum exe, modlader version, no further mods installed.

The game crashes when the truck reaches the Mullholland Intersection (always the same place at the rather steep ascend).

Any solutions for that yet?

Anyway I like that you can select missions in the menu, so I can just skip that mission. ;)

D0C70R
  • D0C70R

Player Hater

• Members
  • Armenia

Posted 09 October 2016 - 08:39 AM

Why is it Crashing :(

-Anti-
  • -Anti-

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2016 - 12:45 AM Edited by -Anti-, 12 October 2016 - 01:48 AM.

I just started playing this - better late than never...

Overall really nice so far but:

Your objective is not to get in the truck, but... hold on, no spoilers here.

Spoiler

Hmm okay i did what you told me i threw the bags into the street but the problem is that my game crashes after 1 min in that mission :/

same problem for me.

hoodlum exe, modlader version, no further mods installed.

The game crashes when the truck reaches the Mullholland Intersection (always the same place at the rather steep ascend).

Any solutions for that yet?

Anyway I like that you can select missions in the menu, so I can just skip that mission. ;)

No idea whether someone still cares about this but anyway here are some more major bugs/crashes I encountered:

Rescue:

When starting the mission from the menu you are placed in a Greenwood. After Sweet takes the wheel the car is to slow and is hit by the persecutors Elegy. Then it just stops and Sweet does not drive on. (Softlock/nothing happens and game needs to be reloaded) Also sometimes the game freezes during the cutscene of the jump at the beginning.

When I started the mission in the black Elegy from the previous misson (I managed to pass "Heist with teleporting and Jetpack to finish before the truck reaches the crashing point) everything works fine.

Take it back:

The first time I tried the mission the game softlocked at the dashboard view after I had to jump out of the car in the train tunnel. At the second try everything worked fine.

Da Nang Fags: (only mission I couldnt finish so far)

When following the racers they just stop at the loading bay from the "Gray Imports" mission and nothing happens. The mission fails when I go to far away but I can blow up all cars and kill everyone at the starting line without anything happening.

ME2I19 Plant the explosives on the track at least 150m from the start line.

Is not showing up .

Finish Him!:

When walking up the stairs to face Bill the game crashes if the CJ has a weapon in his hands.

Anyways. It was fun to play overall. Thx a lot!

MakG
  • MakG

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 20 October 2016 - 07:51 PM Edited by MakG, 20 October 2016 - 07:52 PM.

Source code

Hi, I've finally come around to release the source code of this mission pack. Unfortunetly, I don't plan to maintain it anymore. Maybe it will help someone as a starting point to create own mission scripts, the code base is pretty big.

I've split the code into two seperate repositories:

https://github.com/M...a-it-never-ends- source code of the base modification (8 missions). It also includes Inno Setup script for creating automatic .exe installer.
https://github.com/M...ver-ends-extras- source code of the three extra missions. These are well-scripted with help of Silent, it's a great start point.

• Blackbird88, Silent, polivin emil and 1 other like this

DarkWolfHacker
  • DarkWolfHacker

Player Hater

• New Members
  • France

Posted 26 April 2017 - 05:19 PM Edited by DarkWolfHacker, 26 April 2017 - 06:30 PM.

Great mod

coprofago
  • coprofago

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

is there a way to disable the cover system? or change the key? TY

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users