The Chain Game V2 56th Round w/4star Mods
Posted 16 December 2010 - 05:02 PM
Posted 17 December 2010 - 01:44 PM
Thanks to OrionSR & rubregg for the starting save.
Thanks to DREVIL919 for doing the checklist.
Thanks JAJ and the officers for keeping the game running smoothly!
Posted 18 December 2010 - 07:55 AM
Thanks to the officers.
A big thanks to OrionSR and rubregg for the starting save.
And a big thanks again to JAJ for hosting all this time.
A little late but the checklist is done.
See everyone in the next round.
Posted 18 December 2010 - 11:54 AM
Why don't you organise the checklist clearly, for better distinction? I mean,
- 'LS FINALE' missions are, in fact, Sweet's missions
- unnamed countryside missions actually are split betweeen Ceasr, Tenpenny and Catalina
- 'SYNDICATE' missions are a mixture of garage missions and LOCO missions
- 'STEAL CAR' missions (which loonie named this string like that???), which are in fact, Cesar Vialpando missions, do not belong to Desert, but to San Fierro
- 'CASINO' missions consist of Woozie's missions, Tenpenny missions, Ken Rosenberg missions, Salvatore Leone missions and Madd Dogg missions.
- 'MANSION' missions are Carl's missions
- 'GROVE' missions are Sweet's missions
- 'RIOT' missions consist of CJ missions and Sweet's missions
Posted 18 December 2010 - 04:39 PM Edited by DREVIL919, 18 December 2010 - 04:41 PM.
|QUOTE (Arsen Vitiuk @ Dec 18 2010, 06:54)|
|Although I can't join the Chaingame because of having V1 (which is, in fact, better than V2), there's something I would like to recommend.|
Yes you can. Anyone (v1 or v2) can play. All you have to do is use rubregg's easy script switcher in the 3rd topic on the mission help page. Here That way v1 or v2 players can play the game.
As for the checklist, its been around for a long time and has worked pretty good through all theses rounds.
Off topic discusion is for the Chain Game lounge.....
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users