265 replies to this topic
The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Yardie Achievement Award

Posted 24 October 2011 - 02:52 PM

QUOTE (AndrefromEstonia @ Monday, Oct 24 2011, 14:29)
I mean, this really should be made into a film.

It will. Sony bought the rights to make it into a movie. Ubisoft still has the creative control over the project though, so maybe it won't suck.

AndrefromEstonia
  • AndrefromEstonia

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 October 2011 - 03:07 PM

QUOTE (GTAvanja @ Monday, Oct 24 2011, 14:52)

It will. Sony bought the rights to make it into a movie. Ubisoft still has the creative control over the project though, so maybe it won't suck.

Well thats very good news for me... I do hope it won't be no Hollywood crap, that it will stick to the principals of the game.

Meth0ds.
  • Meth0ds.

Next Generation Gamer

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2011 - 07:22 AM

QUOTE (GTAvanja @ Monday, Oct 24 2011, 14:52)

An epic game surely deserves to be converted into a movie. It will be cool to see Ezio and the brothers in a real movie. Who do you think will be given the role of Ezio? I just hope that Sony doesn't turn the movie into a crap.

acmilano
  • acmilano

Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 October 2011 - 03:58 PM

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1042642/
David Belle from a District 13 would be best for a role of Desmond/Altair/Ezio.He is inventor of Parkour,and knows how to fight.Also wasnt bad in ating skils.

Firefly8000
  • Firefly8000

The Harwood Butcher

• Members

Posted 30 October 2011 - 05:25 PM

If they're doing an AC movie, I hope it will tie-in to the games' storyline, and not be a cheap knock-off story just for people who haven't played the game. It will probably be the latter, because they know that more people will go to watch it if they know it is unrelated to the storyline of the games.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Yardie Achievement Award

Posted 30 October 2011 - 05:58 PM

QUOTE (Firefly8000 @ Sunday, Oct 30 2011, 19:25)
If they're doing an AC movie, I hope it will tie-in to the games' storyline, and not be a cheap knock-off story just for people who haven't played the game. It will probably be the latter, because they know that more people will go to watch it if they know it is unrelated to the storyline of the games.

Ubisoft is insisting on having complete creative control over the project because they don't want it to be another sh*tty game-to-movie adaptation.

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

M.O.T

• Members

Posted 11 November 2011 - 02:06 PM

Finally got round to completing the campaign last night, and that ending shocked me, but I have to say I was hoping it would have been Simon if anyone... Still got quite alot to do, which is good since the campaign was rather short, especially in the last couple of sequences. Not much of a complaint though as it kept the hectic pace up as the story intensified. Don't think I'll be bothering with 100% synching all of the missions though, apart from replaying a mission to get that Deja Vu achievement.

One thing I noticed a couple of days back. I was running around near towards the bottom end of the map, near the colosseum, and started getting attacked by a random group of men, who weren't guards of any kind. Are these the 'Templar Agents', and what do I do with them? Do I have to kill them, or are they just like some vigilante group?

Still think this is one of the best looking games on the 360 as well. Don't agree on seeing comments saying that this game looked out-dated now. The graphical detail and scale on some of the landmarks is amazing.

Definitely hyped for Revelations.

PS: What's this DLC like? Is it like the GTA DLC, as in the same map but with new missions and whatnot?

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 11 November 2011 - 05:08 PM

QUOTE (Butters 2011 @ Friday, Nov 11 2011, 15:06)
One thing I noticed a couple of days back. I was running around near towards the bottom end of the map, near the colosseum, and started getting attacked by a random group of men, who weren't guards of any kind. Are these the 'Templar Agents', and what do I do with them? Do I have to kill them, or are they just like some vigilante group?

They are some sort of a thieves/pirates that randomly attack you as they want to steal your money. Killing them and looting their bodies can actually earn you lot of money, and some of them can sometimes spawn with one of the shop quests items i think.

albanyave
  • albanyave

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:38 PM

I felt like Brotherhood was filler. Like Ubisoft said play this while we work on something better. It was an ok game but the whole plot could have ended in a DLC.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• Members
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 06 June 2013 - 11:06 AM Edited by AceKingston, 06 June 2013 - 11:10 AM.

bump.

So yeah just got the game recently (Yes, after AC III) and playing through and so far it is very good, doesn't anyone else feel weird when the Villa was attacked and you visited it back in modern day with Desmond. it was actually quite scary for me especially seeing Desmond seeing Ezio walk around in the Villa in modern day I'm interested to see how the story progresses I wonder why Ezio came back to the Villa after the battle, just like Desmond said.

For me I love the combat, the clashing of swords is realistic and I just love the fights, the mission where the village is attacked is really like a realistic battle, the walls crashing and the cannons booming So yeah, great game so far. Much better than the POP series, POP was flat and boring but this is just amazing.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 06 June 2013 - 11:26 AM

One of the best things in this game, (Drum Roll) The Armor Of Brutus. Loved that, still do.

junkpile
  • junkpile

Liberty City, it's over! Next Stop. Los Santos.

• Members

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:45 PM

QUOTE (AceKingston @ Thursday, Jun 6 2013, 11:06)
bump.

So yeah just got the game recently (Yes, after AC III) and playing through and so far it is very good, doesn't anyone else feel weird when the Villa was attacked and you visited it back in modern day with Desmond. it was actually quite scary for me especially seeing Desmond seeing Ezio walk around in the Villa in modern day I'm interested to see how the story progresses I wonder why Ezio came back to the Villa after the battle, just like Desmond said.

For me I love the combat, the clashing of swords is realistic and I just love the fights, the mission where the village is attacked is really like a realistic battle, the walls crashing and the cannons booming So yeah, great game so far. Much better than the POP series, POP was flat and boring but this is just amazing.

Excuse me, but what is POP? AC Brotherhood is a great game. Loved to hire assassins, train them, send them on missions and have them as backup.

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:53 PM

QUOTE (junkpile @ Thursday, Jun 6 2013, 12:45)
bump.

Excuse me, but what is POP? AC Brotherhood is a great game. Loved to hire assassins, train them, send them on missions and have them as backup.

The Prince of Persia series, which is/was also made by Ubisoft. The AC series is a kind of 'spiritual successor', only with more face stabbing. Especially the first AC, which was set in the Middle East.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• Members
  • India

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:03 PM

QUOTE (jamieleng @ Thursday, Jun 6 2013, 18:23)
bump.

The Prince of Persia series, which is/was also made by Ubisoft. The AC series is a kind of 'spiritual successor', only with more face stabbing. Especially the first AC, which was set in the Middle East.

Yeah, but the story was just flat and boring IMO. AC meanwhile is amazing, loving it.

Just entered Rome, man isn't it beautiful, I might take a picture of it sometime later, can't wait to unlock it fully and explore the ruin(Colussum or whatever it is can't spell it properly sad.gif ).

rotipuj
  • rotipuj

That's all I got

• Members

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:02 PM

QUOTE (AceKingston @ Thursday, Jun 6 2013, 13:03)
bump.

Yeah, but the story was just flat and boring IMO. AC meanwhile is amazing, loving it.

Just entered Rome, man isn't it beautiful, I might take a picture of it sometime later, can't wait to unlock it fully and explore the ruin(Colussum or whatever it is can't spell it properly sad.gif ).

I loved this game and finished it 2 times in one week. But the only thing I didn't like much was the story and the fact that half of the game's missions are basically tutorials. And the combat is way too easy. It was better in the PoP games. Besides that, the game is amazing and Rome is f*cking beautiful! biggrin.gif

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• Members
  • India

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:28 PM

QUOTE (rotipuj @ Friday, Jun 7 2013, 01:32)
bump.

I loved this game and finished it 2 times in one week. But the only thing I didn't like much was the story and the fact that half of the game's missions are basically tutorials. And the combat is way too easy. It was better in the PoP games. Besides that, the game is amazing and Rome is f*cking beautiful! biggrin.gif

That combat is easy but it's actually very realistic I love killing guards and fighting with them, the story is pretty good too the only thing that annoys me is that you the climbing it's quite tough on PC but other than that it's masterpiece.

I'm waiting to find out why Ezio returned to the Villa, currently Machavelli's missions are a bit off the story IMO, still pretty cool.

rotipuj
  • rotipuj

That's all I got

• Members

Posted 07 June 2013 - 10:11 PM

QUOTE (AceKingston @ Friday, Jun 7 2013, 13:28)
QUOTE (rotipuj @ Friday, Jun 7 2013, 01:32)
bump.

That combat is easy but it's actually very realistic I love killing guards and fighting with them, the story is pretty good too the only thing that annoys me is that you the climbing it's quite tough on PC but other than that it's masterpiece.

I'm waiting to find out why Ezio returned to the Villa, currently Machavelli's missions are a bit off the story IMO, still pretty cool.

Hook up a controller and the climbing will be more fun. I played AC1 and 2 on PC without a controller and I didn't enjoy the climbing at all. ACB on PS3 is more fun

GTAfan786
  • GTAfan786

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 June 2013 - 11:16 PM

AC Brotherhood in my opinion is the best AC game made till date.

shadyslady
  • shadyslady

I've never been popular - I don't mean to start now

• Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:11 AM

QUOTE (GTAfan786 @ Friday, Jun 7 2013, 23:16)

Yes, the AC games. Good games. A franchise that gets sequels all the time...
I like them. But I guess this wouldn't work so well with GTA. Having sequels every 1-2 years.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE (GTAfan786 @ Friday, Jun 7 2013, 23:16)

Definitely the best. I had so much fun with this. In fact, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is 2nd place for games I have been most excited for. GTA V is in 1st place.
I still love this game, and I don't even have it anymore. I loved the direction they went with this.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• Members
  • India

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:52 AM Edited by AceKingston, 12 July 2013 - 03:57 AM.

bump.

Alright, why the f*ck is this game so damn long? I'm really enjoying it though, but I just want to know how long I've got to get to the ending. I've only got 22% synch in Rome and I've done about atleast 30 missions. I just finished the part where Da Vinci tells you to go and destroy the blueprints from the Borgia in another small Island.

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:19 AM

you're not close to the end of Brotherhood until you begin to encounter the Apple of Eden held by the Borgias and you witness them fighting over it.

I can't say anything else without spoiling significant plot points.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• Members
  • India

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:29 AM

QUOTE (El_Diablo @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 09:49)
you're not close to the end of Brotherhood until you begin to encounter the Apple of Eden held by the Borgias and you witness them fighting over it.

I can't say anything else without spoiling significant plot points.

Well Da Vinci told me that they have the Apple of Eden and Ezio said he'd get it. Are those missions where you can either accept or decline part of the story. I always accept them.

Also: Why can't Lucy, Shaun, Desmond and Rebecca come out during the day?

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:35 AM

QUOTE (AceKingston @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 22:29)
Well Da Vinci told me that they have the Apple of Eden and Ezio said he'd get it. Are those missions where you can either accept or decline part of the story. I always accept them.

if you haven't watched a very important cutscene where the Pope is arguing about the Apple with his son inside the castle, then you're not close.

I really can't say more.
once you've watched this cutscene you'll recognize the important moment.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:40 AM

QUOTE (AceKingston @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 03:52)
bump.

Alright, why the f*ck is this game so damn long? I'm really enjoying it though, but I just want to know how long I've got to get to the ending. I've only got 22% synch in Rome and I've done about atleast 30 missions. I just finished the part where Da Vinci tells you to go and destroy the blueprints from the Borgia in another small Island.

...I thought Brotherhood was way too short ph34r.gif the storyline, that is. It had a ton of side-content

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• Members
  • India

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:43 AM

Thanks Diablo, I guess I'll keep playing it then.

But I still have two questions:

Do I really have to do those accept or decline missions?
And Why does Desmond have to move out only at Night?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users