» «
Photo

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

265 replies to this topic
Remix
  • Remix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 06 November 2010 - 12:25 AM Edited by Remix., 06 November 2010 - 12:29 AM.

user posted image

Ezio will have to travel to Rome and strike at the heart of the enemy. Fortunately, he will not be alone as he will command an entire Brotherhood who will rally to his side. Only by working together can the Assassins defeat their mortal enemies.

This, of course, means that Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood will introduce multiplayer – one that sounds incredibly cool since Ubisoft promises that the players will be allowed to choose from Brotherhood characters, each with their signature weapons and techniques. Here’s Ubi’s list of key features for Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood

•MASTER THE POSSIBILITIES – As Ezio, a legendary Master Assassin, experience over 15 hours of single-player gameplay set in the living, breathing, unpredictable city of Rome.
•LEAD A LEGENDARY BROTHERHOOD – Recruit and train promising young Assassins. Deploy them across the city as you see fit, or call upon them to aid you in your quests.
•EXPERIENCE A RICH HISTORICAL TAPESTRY – Collaborate with real historical characters such as Leonardo da Vinci, Niccolo Machiavelli and Caterina Sforza.
•WIN THE HEART OF A CITY – Use your hard-won currency to revitalize the crumbling capital city. Rally the citizens to your cause and unlock extra factions and missions.
•DEPLOY SECRET WEAPONS – Swiftly eliminate your enemies using tools such as poison darts, parachutes, double hidden blades, hidden guns, and an advanced flying machine at your disposal.
•MEMORABLE MULTIPLAYER – Choose from multiple authentic character classes, each with their own signature weapons and killing moves. With richly-detailed maps and a wide variety of unique multiplayer modes, you’ll never fight the same way twice.

What do you guys think? I loved the second game, and still think it's a fairly underrated video game series. I can't wait.

I searched for a topic, and I couldn't find one, so I apologise if this is a duplicate thread.

Edit: I have no idea what the code is to embed youtube videos..

Tyler
  • Tyler

[rain]

• Unknown

Posted 06 November 2010 - 12:31 AM

I think that Brotherhood is a f*cking sell-out. Nothing personal, but all it is, is the simple addition of multiplayer. Assassin's Creed one and two are spectacles in gaming (Even if the seconds' ending was sort of... contrived). They set the example of Parkour gaming, that many other franchises now copy. But that's just it, their originality seems to a dwindled to a point to where they think multiplayer will help them out. It won't. It's going to be the same thing as Bioscock Two, almost certainly. Granted, I've played the multiplayer and it's alright. But what is going on with gaming companies to think that multiplayer is a must? My favourite games don't even include multiplayer (Alas, BioWare was rumoured to have hired experts at multiplayer development to make ME3 co-op). I love the multiplayer aspect, and I don't want this reply to sound like an anti-multiplayer post. But I don't think Assassin's Creed was made for multiplayer.

Remix
  • Remix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 06 November 2010 - 12:41 AM

I think if they chose not to add multiplayer it would've been stupid on their part. I'll be happy if they have an amazing singleplayer like AC:2, and from the previews, it looks like it will. I'm obviously biased, because I loved the previous games, but I really do think they've added enough new features to warrant a new game.

Adding multiplayer is like adding another layer of icing to an already sweet cake...

Tyler
  • Tyler

[rain]

• Unknown

Posted 06 November 2010 - 12:46 AM

It seems more like adding multiplayer is subtracting the actual cake, then adding the icing to the plate. It's been a year since AC2 came out, do you honesty think that the campaign will be that good if they rushed it that bad? That's why I don't like multiplayer in AC if you couldn't tell.

badboy_zay
  • badboy_zay

:)

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2010 - 02:43 AM

i really love AC2,it was one of the most EPIC game i ever play
but this one is different,story look less mystery,character model/texture less detail than 1 & 2,and combat look way too easy,one hit 1 kill.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 06 November 2010 - 08:49 AM Edited by AndyGanteks, 06 November 2010 - 08:54 AM.

MP will probably be more killing then stealth like shown in the videos, but the SP will be the real deal. At least for those who want to know what happens next with the story.

Azazel
  • Azazel

• None

Posted 06 November 2010 - 11:10 AM

Think I'll just replay AC2 instead.

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

Typical behaviour for someone with your condition.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2010 - 11:28 AM

Well, there is already an open topic about Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and on page 2 you can find in one of my post ( the big one ) every details related to the game.

The Page

Page 2

lloydo
  • lloydo

Count

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2010 - 03:26 PM

I can't wait to run around Rome, but other than that... i don't want to throw away 40 smackers. confused.gif

Street Mix
  • Street Mix

Boss

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 November 2010 - 05:01 PM

Instantbuy for me. Need more AC action and parkour.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 06 November 2010 - 09:24 PM

Ill be buying this around Christmas time, LOVE the assassins creed games, its the story more then anything that keeps me hooked, really draws me in!

Would buy it on release day but i will still be engrossed in Black Ops and want to give Assassins creed brotherhood the attention its deserves, really excited for it though

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Tainted

• Antarctica

Posted 06 November 2010 - 11:05 PM

I never got into AC, but I LOVE!!!! AC2. I was kind of disappointed that Rome was only shown briefly so I'm excited for Brotherhood.

Like tms_junk it's the story that has me drawn in. Should be a nice lead up to AC3 IMO.

Remix
  • Remix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 07 November 2010 - 12:34 AM

I just want to know what happened to Desmond after the last mission... sad.gif

badboy_zay
  • badboy_zay

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2010 - 03:19 AM

QUOTE (Remix. @ Nov 7 2010, 07:34)
I just want to know what happened to Desmond after the last mission... sad.gif

Desmond is now an assassin(by used bleeding effect),after defeat Vidic, the modern assassin team move to Monteriggioni and use it as their hideout

AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 09 November 2010 - 06:31 AM

I'm getting this for Christmas along with RDR

Remix
  • Remix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 November 2010 - 04:55 AM

How's the game, for anyone who has it?

Grand Theft Auto Dude
  • Grand Theft Auto Dude

• Members

Posted 17 November 2010 - 05:54 AM

QUOTE (Unoriginal44 @ Nov 6 2010, 11:46)
It seems more like adding multiplayer is subtracting the actual cake, then adding the icing to the plate. It's been a year since AC2 came out, do you honesty think that the campaign will be that good if they rushed it that bad? That's why I don't like multiplayer in AC if you couldn't tell.

Every review so far has praised the single player. It is by no means rushed, and they didn't just add multiplayer for a quick buck. It's been called the best and most polished AC so far, despite it's short development time (remember Vice CIty only took a year too).

Tyler
  • Tyler

[rain]

• Unknown

Posted 17 November 2010 - 05:57 AM

I get what you mean there. But Vice City's main focus wasn't on adding Multiplayer. Have you played the game yet? I would like to hear some review on it, I am really hoping it turns out great.

badboy_zay
  • badboy_zay

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2010 - 07:06 AM

those review rate 8 for this game because there aren't much change
that was BULLsh*t!!because ACB is AC2,not the new one,and i can see many things improve much better,so i think you should get the game

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

Account ditched. New account Tommy.

• Members

Posted 17 November 2010 - 07:22 PM

I liked AC2 but I'm not desperate for this. I would rather get other games tbh, I will probably get It next year confused.gif

Waddy
  • Waddy

Gods foster son.

• None

Posted 18 November 2010 - 07:53 AM

Anyone played this yet? Will prob get it this weekend when I get home anyway, would ne nice to see a few opinions.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Tainted

• Antarctica

Posted 18 November 2010 - 10:04 AM Edited by Miamivicecity, 18 November 2010 - 10:06 AM.

I got it this afternoon, and I think it's brilliant so far.

My jaw dropped when the the Villa was attacked. I knew those cannons would come in handy for something. Also going back to the Villa in modern day feels kind of weird. Eerie feeling actually walking around as Desmond.

Overall I'm very pleased with the game. If you loved AC2 then I see no reason why anyone wouldn't like this. It basically picks up from the ending of AC2. My only regret is it's been a while since I've gone through AC2's story, so I'm a little rusty in some parts.

Rome also looks wonderful in the game.

Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 18 November 2010 - 07:27 PM

Just ordered this, i'm really going to have to stop doing these late orders.

Got quite addicted to AC2 and loved the storyline so i'm looking forward to this, got the weekend off as well which is good smile.gif .

NickRad
  • NickRad

I'm Boxxy you see

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2010 - 09:02 PM

My copy has a glitch where I cant re enter the Animus any help?

SIKKS66
  • SIKKS66

The Number of the Beast

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 18 November 2010 - 09:12 PM

QUOTE (NickRad @ Nov 18 2010, 21:02)

Maybe you have to speak to someone first or something?

I'm gonna wait for a drop in price for this I think. £20 or something.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Tainted

• Antarctica

Posted 19 November 2010 - 12:50 AM

Something slightly annoying that I've found with the game. Most of the view point icons (well any icon really) are outside in areas that you haven't unlocked yet.

I've gone to do viewpoints only for them to be in locked areas. In AC2 they would only show up when the areas became available. Not a huge complaint, but it is a bit annoying.

Remix
  • Remix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 19 November 2010 - 06:26 AM

Picking this up tomorrow. Hope it's just as good as AC2. smile.gif

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 19 November 2010 - 08:51 AM

QUOTE (NickRad @ Nov 18 2010, 22:02)

Reviews say the game has a few glitches, but im sure ubisoft is working on a patch

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Tainted

• Antarctica

Posted 19 November 2010 - 12:00 PM

QUOTE (Remix. @ Nov 19 2010, 17:26)
Picking this up tomorrow. Hope it's just as good as AC2. smile.gif

Trust me. If you liked AC2 you'll LOVE this.

I wont spoil anything, but lets just say if you were a fan of renovating the Villa in AC2 you'll love what Brotherhood has.

02fishera
  • 02fishera

PSN ID: TeamTango91

• The Yardies
  • England

Posted 19 November 2010 - 04:34 PM

My copy was delivered a couple of hours ago. the single player campain is decent enough but I'm not as hooked on the story as I was with AC2. I can't really comment on multiplayer as I've not tried it, I'm saving that for after I've finished the story.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users