How to mod/hack your GTA SA loading screen
Posted 25 October 2010 - 04:38 PM
Files that you will need
• Txdworkshop.exe “application”
• Backup of LOADSCS (C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\models\txd\LOADSCS.txd)
• An good image editing software (Gimp or PAINT.net or adobe Photoshop or you could even use MS paint) (Paint.net recommended.)
• GTA SA 1.00
And that’s all the soft ware that you will need to mod or hack your GTA SA loading screen!!!
1. Start up TXDWORKSHOP
2. Click on “Open TXD” at the top of the program.
3. Load your LOADSCS (C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\models\txd\LOADSCS.txd) .
4. All of your load pictures will come up.
5. Click on the one you want to change, and press export, on the drop down menu click .BMP don’t change the file name and save it to your desktop.
6. Go onto your image editing software. Now edit your file, add text, import you
own pictures, whatever you want when you’re done Save it (not Save as).
7. Go back into TXDWORKSHOP and Click Import find your file
8. It will automatically replace the other one because it’s the same file name.
9. Load-up GTA SA wait and.... your loading screen should load.
10. Do this with all of the others and you’re done.
Before i for get you need this rule
title_pc_EU and title_pc_US and loadsc0 have to be the same picture
loadsc5 and loadsc3 and loadsc7 have to be the same picture
loadsc10 and loadsc4 have to be the same picture
loadsc1 and loadsc2 have to be the same pictiure
loadsc11 and loadsc5 have to be the same picture
I dont reallly know why...
Please comment and give feedback. It’s my very 1st mod tutorial I will put in pictures if you want!
This is like the only type of mod that i can do so I will be uploading lots of loading screens on my gtagarage .com page until I get other mod experience.
Posted 06 February 2014 - 02:16 PM Edited by Ironheade, 06 February 2014 - 02:30 PM.
who cares what its called as long as it works, oh and do NOT let your browser go to paint.net. bad things will happen
Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:40 AM
Posted 16 December 2014 - 12:51 PM
Does anyone now how to edit the loading bar (white bar at the bottom left). I want cycling dots instead.
like those dots in win 8 right?
Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:39 PM
It's called modding.
Hacking is accessing someone's pc from your phone, or spoofing someone's bank data. Changing a loading screen is NOT hacking!
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users