This is for the discussion and releasing of tutorials for modifying GTA. Anything that isn't a tutorial will be deleted without notification.
Please read the Official Modification Forum Rules & Procedure BEFORE posting!
The following topics contain information for formatting and writing tutorials:
Requests are to be made in the pinned topic.
New topics to this forum are subject to moderation, and will not appear immediately. Pending approval by a moderator, if a topic is deemed unsuitable it will be deleted without notification.
How to mod/hack your GTA SA loading screen
Posted 25 October 2010 - 04:38 PM
Files that you will need
• Txdworkshop.exe “application”
• Backup of LOADSCS (C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\models\txd\LOADSCS.txd)
• An good image editing software (Gimp or PAINT.net or adobe Photoshop or you could even use MS paint) (Paint.net recommended.)
• GTA SA 1.00
And that’s all the soft ware that you will need to mod or hack your GTA SA loading screen!!!
1. Start up TXDWORKSHOP
2. Click on “Open TXD” at the top of the program.
3. Load your LOADSCS (C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\models\txd\LOADSCS.txd) .
4. All of your load pictures will come up.
5. Click on the one you want to change, and press export, on the drop down menu click .BMP don’t change the file name and save it to your desktop.
6. Go onto your image editing software. Now edit your file, add text, import you
own pictures, whatever you want when you’re done Save it (not Save as).
7. Go back into TXDWORKSHOP and Click Import find your file
8. It will automatically replace the other one because it’s the same file name.
9. Load-up GTA SA wait and.... your loading screen should load.
10. Do this with all of the others and you’re done.
Before i for get you need this rule
title_pc_EU and title_pc_US and loadsc0 have to be the same picture
loadsc5 and loadsc3 and loadsc7 have to be the same picture
loadsc10 and loadsc4 have to be the same picture
loadsc1 and loadsc2 have to be the same pictiure
loadsc11 and loadsc5 have to be the same picture
I dont reallly know why...
Please comment and give feedback. It’s my very 1st mod tutorial I will put in pictures if you want!
This is like the only type of mod that i can do so I will be uploading lots of loading screens on my gtagarage .com page until I get other mod experience.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users