When posting a problem, be sure to include the following information about your computer:
- Operating system (Windows users: be sure to mention if you have Vista/XP/7/8, and which Service Pack you have)
- Video/Graphics card type + graphics memory
- RAM (random access memory)
- If you have installed mods, search or post a topic in this forum
This will help us to identify the problem.
Please post modding questions in the modding forums!
Posted 21 October 2010 - 05:28 PM
Posted 22 October 2010 - 06:34 PM
2. Delete leftover files (if any) from the game folder.
3. Delete the gta3.set file from the User Files folder.
4. Reinstall the game.
That should do it.