• Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 01 March 2011 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (LuisBellic @ Mar 1 2011, 01:24)
Hey, you know how Jermaine kill's Joe Corrola in Code Of The Streets. Will that affect your story, or is it completly seperate?

Joe will die in this story too.. but somebody else will be suspected of killing him.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2011 - 11:29 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 2 weeks ago.

Chapter 3

Part 3 - "Asking for a Favour"

When Carlo returns home after completing the last job he will walk inside to find his mother sitting on the couch weeping with a letter in her hand. Carlo being understandably concerned will sit down beside her and ask her what is the matter. His mother will hand him the letter and still crying will exclaim "they're going to take our home". Carlo will take the letter in his hand and read it aloud:

Dear Occupant,

Due to you not paying your rent for the past three months, despite numerous requests for you to do so I regret to inform you that you must vacate the premises within the next ten days or we will be forced to take legal action.

Signed:
Jeremiah Johnson
Lead officer of the Liberty City housing department

Carlo will put his arm around his mother and tell her "don't you worry momma I'm gonna sort this out". Carlo will take the letter and walk into the kitchen where he will take out his cell phone and call the housing department. After a couple of seconds the phone will be answered by a clerk.

Clerk: "Good afternoon, Liberty city housing department - Sara speaking, how can I help you?"
Carlo: "Hi Sarah, I'd like to speak to Mr. Jeremiah Johnson please"
Clerk: "I'm sorry sir but Mr. Johnson is out of his office right now, would you like to leave a message"
Carlo: "No thank you" (hangs up)

Carlo will approach his mother once again and tell her that he's going to go take a walk, he will then leave the apartment saying to himself that he's "going to head over there and give this Mr. Johnson a piece of his mind". A blip will show up on your radar for an office building in southern Algonquin which be identified on screen as "Mr. Johnson's office". When you have reached the building you will be instructed to take the elevator up to the seventh floor. When you make it up there you will be told to approach the counter, behind which there will be several office clerks seated.

When you reach the counter Carlo will demand to see Mr. Johnson only to be once again told that he is out. At this point Carlo will become quite aggitated, just then another customer who had been waiting in line will stand up and say "hey, you gotta take a number buddy" Carlo will then reply "Take this!" and will punch the man square in the face. You will then be instructed to go find Mr. Johnson who will be in the back.

The door which leads in behind the scenes will be unlocked so it will simply be a matter of walking on through. Once on the other side of the counter Carlo will demand that Johnson reveal himself. Most of the staff will remain cowaring behind their desks but one african american gentleman will stand up rather heroically and proclaim "I'm Mr. Johnson sir. What seems to be the problem?" Carlo will be furious at the man's non chalant attitude and will storm over and grab him by his shirt before shoving the eviction notice in his face and asking "what the f*ck is this!?" Mr. Johnson still keeping suprisingly calm will say "it's an eviction notice sir". Carlo somehow resisting the urge to pummel the man's face into mush will say "I know it's an eviction notice you stupid piece of f*cking sh*t" and rolling it up into a ball will then tell him to "stick it up his f*cking ass" before bouncing it off his head. As if to be following some kind of protocol Johnson will tell him "look sir I know you're upset and I understand but there is really nothing we can do, we only issue these notices when our previous warnings have been ignored, the city cannot afford to have people living in our dwellings without paying rent". At this point Carlo will pick up a stapler from one of the desks and grabbing Johnson by the collar will open it up and press it up against his head saying "I don't care what you usually do in these situations you worthless prick.. I'm going to need a little more time". At this point Carlo will become aware of several security guards approaching him from behind.. sensing an imminent takedown he will take the stapler away from Johnson's head and turn it on the guards demanding that they "back the f*ck up or it's gonna turn nasty". The guards not wanting to get filled with staples will start to back off, Carlo will then turn the weapon back on Mr. Johnson. Johnson seeing no quick or peaceful end to the ordeal will then offer Carlo a way out. He will tell him that if he can come up with 80 grand within a week the apartment will be his. Carlo will think about this offer for a second and say "80 grand? I think I can do that" he will then release Mr. Johnson from his grasp and begin to move towards the door. As he does this he will be apprehended by one of the security guards who will swiftly be told by Carlo to get his f*cking hand's off him, Carlo will then exit the building peacefully. After leaving the building Carlo will call Frankie, the conversation will go as follows:

Frankie (sounding like he just woke up): "Hello"

Carlo: "Hey Frankie it's me Carlo"

Frankie: "Hey Carlo what's up?"

Carlo: "I got a favour to ask you"

Frankie: "A favour to ask me?.. Alright shoot man what is it?"

Carlo: "Ok here it goes.. um.. I wanted to know if you could lend me some money"

Frankie: "What kinda money?"

Carlo: "I was thinking like eighty grand"

Frankie: "Eighty f*cking grand!? Where hell the do you think I'm gonna find that kind of money"

Carlo: "Look Frankie I know it's a big ask but I wouldn't even have called if I didn't need the money bad. Come on.. I saw how much money you made on that gas station job alone and.."

Frankie: "f*ck's sake Carlo would you keep your f*cking mouth shut about that, you never know who could be listening in on this sh*t"

Carlo: "Sorry Frankie but I was just sayin that I know you got it.. I'll pay it back as soon as I can I promise"

Frankie: "Oh alright.. come by my place in about an hour and I'll have the money ready for you ok"

After one in-game hour an F icon will appear on your map to show that it's time to head over to Frankie's place. When you get there Carlo will knock on the door and after a few seconds Frankie will open the door a jar and peep out. "What the hell Frankie I thought you were expecting me" Carlo will say as he walks inside the apartment "Yeah I was but I just had to make sure it wasn't the f*cking feds" Frankie will reply. Carlo will then walk into the living area and Frankie will tell him to take a seat, he will then ask him if he wants anything to drink but Carlo will decline the offer wanting to get straight down to business. Frankie will sit down in a chair close to Carlo and call into somebody in the kitchen "hey Moe get out here you old jew bastard". After a couple of seconds a tall elderly man will emerge from the next room with a briefcase in his hand. Frankie will tell Carlo "this is Moe.. he handles all of the family's finances" the man will then place the briefcase on the coffee table facing Frankie and take a seat opposite Carlo. Carlo will stand up and offer the man a handshake saying "hey man, the names Carlo nice to meet you" however the man will just stare at him blankly. Frankie will laugh nervously excusing the man's ignorance by saying "he uh.. don't talk much. Maybe that's why my dad's kept him around all these years, eh" the man will hardly react though he will just stare at Frankie in a disapproving manner, Frankie will then turn to Carlo and say "He aint one for the jokes neither" Carlo will tell Frankie that he understands. At this point Frankie will open the case and turn it around to face Carlo, it will be full to the brim with stacks of bills. Carlo will ask "is it all there" to which Frankie will reply pointing towards Moe "this old shylock must've counted it at least ten times before you got here, I'm pretty sure it's all there". Carlo will then laugh and take the case telling Frankie that he "cannot thank him enough", Frankie will say "forget about it" and tell him that he may call on him for a favour some time in the future but until then it's business as usual. Carlo will wave goodbye to both Frankie and the ever pleasant Mr. Schwartz and exit the apartment.

After leaving the apartment Carlo will head back over to the building which contains the housing authority offices. When he arrives there he will attempt to enter the building but will be stopped by security guards who will say that they can't let him in. Carlo handing the guards the case full of money will say "it's ok gentlemen, just give this to Mr. Johnson" the guards, looking quite puzzled, will take the case from him and he will head on his way. After returning home, Carlo's mother will ask him where he's been, he will tell her that he's been down at the bank and that now she doesn't have to worry about any more eviction notices. His mother, assuming he has gotten a loan from the bank will be delighted and will give him a big hug. There will be a timelapse and Carlo will spawn outside his apartment, at which point this the final part of this chapter will end.

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2011 - 11:38 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Mar 6 2011, 23:29)
Kinda sucks that I have to double post but anyway I just wanted to say that I've finished Chapter 3. You can read it in it's entirety here.

All feedback is as ever greatly appreciated.

Yes!

Wait, so as you were saying before, this story takes place in a different universe than Code Of the Streets? What about the events of GTA IV and EFLC?

Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 March 2011 - 11:48 PM

Carlo lending eighty grand from the Lupisellas... that's not going to end well for him!

I liked the conclusions to Chapter Three - delivering the stolen gas to stations around town reminded me of offloading the gas stamps in Mafia II.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2011 - 11:57 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 08 April 2011 - 02:22 PM.

QUOTE (akavari112 @ Mar 6 2011, 23:38)
QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Mar 6 2011, 23:29)
Kinda sucks that I have to double post but anyway I just wanted to say that I've finished Chapter 3. You can read it in it's entirety here.

All feedback is as ever greatly appreciated.

Yes!

Wait, so as you were saying before, this story takes place in a different universe than Code Of the Streets? What about the events of GTA IV and EFLC?

It's not a completely different universe but none of the stories will directly cross over with this one. The only characters who will re-appear will be those named in the "Five Families" section on the first page and Rudy D'Avanso from CTW. Events from the other games (and TCOTS) will be referenced but so far the only part of the story that will adversely effect those other stories will be when the Ancelotti family comes into play.

@Tyla: I had a feeling somebody was going to say that. I actually got the idea for that section from an interview I seen with a member of the Colombo family named Michael Franzese who once pulled a similar stunt and netted the family millions and not from Mafia II though. I will say you are right about the consequences of that loan though wink.gif

Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 March 2011 - 08:00 AM

You're taking actual mob events and adding a GTA twist to them? Excellent. I've always admired the authenticity of this topic and I can't wait to see how it all turns out. icon14.gif

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 March 2011 - 06:43 PM

QUOTE (Tyla @ Mar 7 2011, 08:00)
You're taking actual mob events and adding a GTA twist to them? Excellent. I've always admired the authenticity of this topic and I can't wait to see how it all turns out.  icon14.gif

Yes I am man. I did that with a few of the missions in my Code of The Streets topic too although many of the events I drew inspiration from were quite obscure as far as people's general knowledge would go so they mostly came off as just generic gta styled missions. Rockstar have always drawn inspiration from the media such as TV and Movies and from real life people so I'm kind of just taking my cues from them as far as referencing goes. I am not a mafia expert so most of my inspiration in this topic will be drawn from real life events that I have either seen in mafia biopics, on TV or in gangster movies (which are based on true events anyway).

I am also trying to make this topic as believable and realistic as possible while still affording the theoretical player a certain amount of choice to perform actions which Carlo would perhaps not perform in a given situation (at this point in time at least) for the sake of fun, hence the honor and respect system. So far the feedback as far as both realism and believeability has been positive and I am grateful for that because it means I am acheiving what I have set out to do. I don't think there is anything else to come in the story about which you will be able to say "that reminds me of Mafia II" although that may be subject to change (and oversight on my part). I have nothing against Mafia II, it was a great game for what it was but this concept is so similar to it already due to the theme and format of the story that I don't want to draw any more comparasens between the two for fear of it turning into a complete repackaged copy. I must say that a comment like that coming from somebody like you means a lot though man so thanks.

LuisBellic
  • LuisBellic

8 Balls

• Members

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:18 PM

That chapter was f*cking great man! I like how Carlo didn't wan't to get his apartment took away and went to the office. Will Rocco Pelosi appear in the story?

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:28 PM

QUOTE (LuisBellic @ Mar 7 2011, 23:18)
That chapter was f*cking great man! I like how Carlo didn't wan't to get his apartment took away and went to the office. Will Rocco Pelosi appear in the story?

Thanks dude. To answer your question, no Rocco Pelosi won't be appearing in this story. He had quite a large role in The Ballad of Gay Tony and I really just want to focus on unseen and unexplored characters in this story. Frankie Garone will be kind of similar to Rocco though so look out for his appearence a little bit later.

LuisBellic
  • LuisBellic

8 Balls

• Members

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:31 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Mar 7 2011, 23:28)

Thanks dude. To answer your question, no Rocco Pelosi won't be appearing in this story. He had quite a large role in The Ballad of Gay Tony and I really just want to focus on unseen and unexplored characters in this story. Frankie Garone will be kind of similar to Rocco though so look out for his appearence a little bit later.

Man, I just had a idea of kidnapping that guy from Practice Swing in the story.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:38 PM

QUOTE (LuisBellic @ Mar 7 2011, 23:31)
QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Mar 7 2011, 23:28)

Man, I just had a idea of kidnapping that guy from Practice Swing in the story.

I may use that but the original plan was to have Carlo working for the Ancelottis after all of that stuff happened.. I don't really want to completely change the story around just to fit that in ya know.

ratatat
  • ratatat

I smell a rat.

• Members

Posted 10 March 2011 - 01:08 AM

Looks great, al your Concept Threads are great, especially this one and the code of the streets one, they are so different but both are really good. Respect.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2011 - 07:10 PM

QUOTE (ratatat @ Mar 10 2011, 01:08)
Looks great, al your Concept Threads are great, especially this one and the code of the streets one, they are so different but both are really good. Respect.

Thanks man. icon14.gif

Carlo is going to start working with the Pavanos next.. I have how he starts working for them and why he stops working for them planned out but I kinda have some empty space in the middle. Louie and Joe will be his two main contacts in the Family but I kinda want to bring Arthur Zapulla in to the story too.. anybody got any ideas as to what he could do for him? (baring in mind it's well before any of the Jimmy Pegorino business in Niko's story).

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 11 March 2011 - 07:33 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Mar 6 2011, 23:57)

@Tyla: I had a feeling somebody was going to say that. I actually got the idea for that section from an interview I seen with a member of the Colombo family named Michael Franzese who once pulled a similar stunt and netted the family millions and not from Mafia II though. I will say you are right about the consequences of that loan though wink.gif

Did you get that off the documentary "The Ten commandments" of the Mafia?

I watched it and remember this scheme aswell. However the Mafia don't make nearly as much money through that crime anymore. Their main income is generated through Ilegal gambling, Loan sharking and labour and Construction racketeering which still nets them Billions of dollars.

However I do like the reference and when I read it i knew immediatly you'd got it from Franzese's scheme. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2011 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Mar 11 2011, 19:33)
QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Mar 6 2011, 23:57)

@Tyla: I had a feeling somebody was going to say that. I actually got the idea for that section from an interview I seen with a member of the Colombo family named Michael Franzese who once pulled a similar stunt and netted the family millions and not from Mafia II though. I will say you are right about the consequences of that loan though  wink.gif

Did you get that off the documentary "The Ten commandments" of the Mafia?

I watched it and remember this scheme aswell. However the Mafia don't make nearly as much money through that crime anymore. Their main income is generated through Ilegal gambling, Loan sharking and labour and Construction racketeering which still nets them Billions of dollars.

However I do like the reference and when I read it i knew immediatly you'd got it from Franzese's scheme. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

I think that could have been the one yeah. I tried not to copy his scheme in order to make it a bit original but I definitely took the inspiration from it. He was a really good earner in his time.. he was probably best off turning into a man of god though since he would most probably be doing life now.

Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 March 2011 - 08:14 AM

The guy you're using as Arthur Zapulla looks like he just embodies vice. He oozes sleaze. Maybe he could lead Carlo into involvement with prostitution? Possibly even human trafficking?

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2011 - 08:35 PM

QUOTE (Tyla @ Mar 12 2011, 08:14)
The guy you're using as Arthur Zapulla looks like he just embodies vice. He oozes sleaze. Maybe he could lead Carlo into involvement with prostitution? Possibly even human trafficking?

Prostitution and Human trafficing will be touched on with the Messinas and the Albanians. He could be a sleazy porn distributor or something though and get Carlo to do some jobs related to that.. what dya think?

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2011 - 08:46 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Mar 12 2011, 20:35)

Prostitution and Human trafficing will be touched on with the Messinas and the Albanians. He could be a sleazy porn distributor or something though and get Carlo to do some jobs related to that.. what dya think?

A porn filming mini game?

"Level 3 completed."
+Sexual Stamina

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2011 - 08:47 PM

QUOTE (akavari112 @ Mar 12 2011, 20:46)
QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Mar 12 2011, 20:35)

A porn filming mini game?

"Level 3 completed."
+Sexual Stamina

Haha that would be epic!! biggrin.gif

Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 March 2011 - 12:22 PM

Carlo "The Italian Stallion"? moto_whistle.gif

The suggestion of him being a sleazy porn distributor sounds good though. Alternatively you could give Zapulla some involvement in Bahama Mamas (if you haven't plans for the setting already) as Vic Manzano was allegedly connected in some way to the mob between LC and Las Venturas before Rocco inevitably worked his death to the Ancelottis favour. What do you think?

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (Tyla @ Mar 13 2011, 12:22)
Carlo "The Italian Stallion"? moto_whistle.gif

The suggestion of him being a sleazy porn distributor sounds good though. Alternatively you could give Zapulla some involvement in Bahama Mamas (if you haven't plans for the setting already) as Vic Manzano was allegedly connected in some way to the mob between LC and Las Venturas before Rocco inevitably worked his death to the Ancelottis favour. What do you think?

Yeah that could fit in well.. what kind of involvement would he have though?

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 March 2011 - 10:29 PM

How about including the infamous Tommygun to the armory?

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 19 March 2011 - 10:50 PM

a 1920's submachine gun in 2008? a more viable option would a .45 cal HK UMP, same caliber, same weapon class, would serve as a nod to how the Mafia has advanced with time, but the bare basics are still there.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 March 2011 - 11:04 PM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Mar 19 2011, 22:29)

It will be a bonus weapon when you complete the story

LuisBellic
  • LuisBellic

8 Balls

• Members

Posted 19 March 2011 - 11:19 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Mar 19 2011, 23:04)
QUOTE (mati1501 @ Mar 19 2011, 22:29)

It will be a bonus weapon when you complete the story

Tight... A good mafia game should always have a tommy gun, set in new times or not.

Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 March 2011 - 02:56 PM

Sorry for getting back to you so late, M.O.B.

The ideas I spoke about were once a BUYG plot I had made up, but you could really go anywhere by pairing Arthur Zapulla and Vic Manzano. Perhaps Bahama Mamas might not be the best plot point, and you could work something out of the connections to Las Venturas? Maybe Carlo could be involved in providing protection for some out of town mafia-folk who are being sponsored by Arthur to do business in LC?

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None
  • Newcomer of the Year 2011

Posted 26 March 2011 - 04:26 PM

This is excellent, as always, good work M.O.B.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 March 2011 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE (Tyla @ Mar 26 2011, 14:56)
Sorry for getting back to you so late, M.O.B.

The ideas I spoke about were once a BUYG plot I had made up, but you could really go anywhere by pairing Arthur Zapulla and Vic Manzano. Perhaps Bahama Mamas might not be the best plot point, and you could work something out of the connections to Las Venturas? Maybe Carlo could be involved in providing protection for some out of town mafia-folk who are being sponsored by Arthur to do business in LC?

Yeah that could definitely work. I'll keep it in mind man thanks icon14.gif

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 April 2011 - 08:02 PM

Due to other commitments I've kinda been neglecting this topic as of late. Fear not though I'm still working on it.

Here's a preview of the next chapter to give you guys an idea of what's to come:

A short time after completing the last chapter, Carlo will recieve yet another phonecall from Frankie who will tell him to come by his apartment as quick as he can. When you get to Frankie's apartment Carlo will approach the door and knock on it as he usually does. A few seconds later Frankie will answer the door looking a bit more jovial than he usually does, he will greet Carlo warmly and tell him to come right in. As Carlo walks in to the apartment he will hear a voice in the background "Jesus Frankie this is some dump you got here, maybe you should consider moving back in with my father". Frankie will turn to Carlo and say "there's someone I want you to meet" just as he says this a stocky man with dark greying hair dressed in a suit and a pair of loafers will step into the frame.

Frankie: "Carlo, I'd like you to meet my cousin Mark"

Carlo will step forward and extend his hand

Carlo: "Carlo Devino, nice to meet you sir"

Mark: "Likewise" (shakes Carlo's hand) "So did Frankie tell you what we need?"

Carlo: "No he didn't say nothin"

Frankie becomes a bit flustered not wanting to anger Mark and struggles to find an excuse

Frankie: "Well.. Uhh..I didn't wanna say anything over the fone.. you know"

Mark: "Calm down Frankie, go pour yourself a drink or somethin, I'll tell him"

Frankie goes to get himself a drink from the kitchen as Carlo laughs at his nervousness

Carlo: "So what is it? You know the thing you want me to do?"

Carlo suddenly finds himself with the same sense of intimidation as he speaks to Mark who is now looking at him with his blank stare.

Mark: "You know anything about drugs kid?"

Carlo: "I know they either get you high or a long stretch in prison"

Mark: "That's right but they can also make people like us a lot of money"

Carlo nods in appreciation of Mark's insight

Mark: "For years most of the money from drugs in this city has been going to our friends the Pavano Family accross the bridge in Algonquin but now they can't opperate over there like they used to cause the f*cking moolies and spicks got that sh*t sewn up. So now they're looking to expand in to other parts of the city, places like Bohan, places we control"

Carlo: "I see"

Mark: "They've been talking to some Albo named uh... Gulag or some sh*t and he said he can help them move a lot of product over here, and the Pavanos having the proper manners in these situations come to us first and asked if they could run that sh*t in our backyard. And us being the kind gentle men that we are.."

Frankie returns and cuts in: "We said yes"

Mark: "Just so long as they pay us our tribute that is"

Carlo: "So what part do I play in all of this?"

Mark: "Funny you should ask, you see.. since us getting our cut depends on this thing going ahead I want somebody from our side there to oversee the negotiations and make sure everything  runs smoothly. And since them albanians are dirty f*ckin animals I need it to be somebody expendable like you in case this thing goes tits up"

Carlo: "Gee thanks.."

Mark: "You're welcome kid, all I ask is you make sure this thing isn't a f*ck up like my cousin here. That aint too much to ask is it?"

Carlo: "I guess not"

Mark: "Ok great. Speaking of old Frankie boy, he's gonna take over now and explain the details, I gotta go take Dani to get her nails done"

Frankie will see Mark out and then rejoin Carlo in the living room to tell him what he wants him to do.

Frankie: Ok so you're gonna meet up with one of the Pavano's boys named Louie Santino, he's their representative on this deal, he'll let you know where and when you too are gonna meet with the albanians. I gave him your number so he should be in touch"

Carlo: "Ok no problem"

Carlo will turn and begin to move towards the door Frankie will continue to talk to him on the way out

Frankie: "I think you're at a point now where I don't need to hold your hand anymore, this is gonna be your thing now for a while, just kick back to me every once in a while and things will stay good between us, but if that money isn't coming then Mark and my uncle Vinny are gonna be asking some questions of me and that aint good for you, ya hear me"

Carlo: "Yeah I understand"

Frankie: "You've been doing good things for me, just keep doing what you're doing ok"

Carlo: "Ok Frankie I will. I'll talk to you soon"

Carlo will then leave the apartment and this short section of this chapter will draw to a close.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 15 April 2011 - 08:34 PM

I Love it, I also like how Carlo sais when asked about Drugs the two things that don't automatically spring to mind that is money, because of Old Mafia traditions not to touch drugs, however these days every since the 50's probably those rules have been changed I recon and now they operate well.

I like the reference to Albanians being Animals because they are just violent.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users