• Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 2 weeks ago

Loved the mission mate, nice dialogue and a great set up for the shootout. I liked how you killed off Tony and the surprise came across really well. I also liked Carlo's flashbacks, but I'm not too far into the story, so can't recall the event, however it still had a powerful effect, and is a great asset of Carlo's character. Since I'm still reading through the first parts of the concept, could you tell me if Andriy is linked to Dimitri Rascalov or Kenny Petrovic? It's a while since I played through the portion of GTA IV that features this location and time of the mission. 

Tony's death seems to be a big hit with the readers so far :D

Andriy is linked to Dimitri Rascalov but I also imagine him having some ties to Petrovic (I might actually allude to this in the next mission). What I'm actually gonna do is go back in and link the text about the flashbacks to the chapters they refer in order to make it more understandable for newcomers like yourself. Also 600 posts!! :colgate:

• TheUnholy and ssbawesome like this

Tyla
  • Tyla

Trouble Man

• Members
  • Australia
  • Best Concept Story 2014
    Contribution Award [Concepts]

Posted 2 weeks ago

Aw man. Tony. :(

As others have said, I wasn't expecting that.

Paulie is acting shifty at the end there...

EM_JAY_86
  • EM_JAY_86

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

I always like it when people aren't afraid to kill off fleshed out characters, and even with the confrontational exchanges between Tony and Andriy in the previous mission, I still didn't expect him to pull the trigger. Also, it showed Andriy's ruthlessness!

ssbawesome
  • ssbawesome

Vinewoodland

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

From what Carlo said while talking to Paulie, it sounds like Tony's death would have happened anyway. Tony's death certainly gives more weight on the already deteriorated relations with the Russians. Carlo has more reason to hate his "Russian friend" than if the deal were simply a set up. Great mission.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 2 weeks ago

Aw man. Tony. :(

As others have said, I wasn't expecting that.

Paulie is acting shifty at the end there...

Yeah that Paulie is a shifty f*cker I wouldn't trust him :cool:

I always like it when people aren't afraid to kill off fleshed out characters, and even with the confrontational exchanges between Tony and Andriy in the previous mission, I still didn't expect him to pull the trigger. Also, it showed Andriy's ruthlessness!

From what Carlo said while talking to Paulie, it sounds like Tony's death would have happened anyway. Tony's death certainly gives more weight on the already deteriorated relations with the Russians. Carlo has more reason to hate his "Russian friend" than if the deal were simply a set up. Great mission.

Yeah I don't think I could let those tensions bubble under the surface any longer. My thoughts while writing the mission were that Andriy would respect Carlo enough to give him a fighting chance and Carlo wouldn't care enough about the money to try and stop him from escaping.. the way he sees it Andriy is a dead man having killed Tony anyway it just remains to be seen if the Ancelottis put more value on the deal with the Russians than the life of one of their own.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users