478 replies to this topic
Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 12 September 2011 - 10:35 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 13 September 2011 - 11:38 PM.

QUOTE (Tommy. @ Tuesday, Sep 6 2011, 21:52)
That was an awesome chapter. Love it! icon14.gif

Thanks a lot Tommy, glad you liked it.

Here is a preview of the new map of LC for everybody's viewing pleasure (click for a larger size):

user posted image

I will be adding it to the fist post once I've written up a description of each neighbourhood and gotten somebody to make me a neighbourhood map showing the boundaries of each neighbourhood (since I don't think I can do one myself).

Please let me know what you think of it though guys.

Edit: I managed to create a neighbourhood map myself. Once I have some descriptions of the different neighbourhoods written up I will post both maps on the first page.

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

When in doubt don't pull out.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2011 - 10:40 PM

Very good man!

Like the new map!

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2011 - 03:32 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 30 September 2011 - 10:51 AM.

QUOTE (vertical limit @ Monday, Sep 12 2011, 23:40)
Very good man!

Like the new map!

Thanks man icon14.gif

I'm gonna be doing some major updates on this topic over the next couple of weeks wherein I will be adding The New Map, some Vehicles, Radio Content and Multiplayer modes. I will also be doing some minor updates on The Five Families/Characters section. After that I will get right back in to focussing on the story.

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

When in doubt don't pull out.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 September 2011 - 08:47 PM

Can't wait, this is going to be good. icon14.gif icon14.gif

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2011 - 10:55 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 03 October 2011 - 01:37 AM.

I know I had said earlier that I would be adding a Rock n' Roll station but I now think that would make this concept a little bit too much like Mafia II so I have dropped the idea in favour of a new playlist for Radio Broker. Since Akavari112 has stated he will be dropping the soundtrack from Blood and a Four Leaf Clover I will also be dropping it from Tales From Liberty City (except for the exclusive stations) with that being said I think I'll just use the Radio Broker playlist from that topic for this to avoid the time I spent compiling it being for nothing.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2011 - 08:52 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 13 March 2013 - 04:07 PM.

Chapter 8 - All Fun and Games..

Part 1

This chapter will kick off with yet another phonecall from an unlisted number

Caller: "Hey Carlo it's me Louie, listen I'm calling from a payphone, I need you to do me a favour"

Carlo: "Sure man, what is it?"

Louie: "The bosses have called me in for a meeting and I want you to drive me over there"

Carlo: "A meeting? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

Louie: "In my line of work it's usually a bad thing, that's why I need somebody I trust to take me there"

Carlo: "You trust me? Wow man I'm flattered.."

Louie: "Quit f*ckin around man this is serious. Can you drive me or not?"

Carlo: "Ok man take it easy, sure I can take you"

Louie: "Ok great. I'm over in the Triangle.. the one in Algonquin. Come pick me up in about an hour"

Carlo: "You got it man, see you then"

When you reach Louie's location he will get into your car

Louie: "The meeting is taking place in a big house over on Bighorn Drive in Alderney"

Carlo: "Ok man, I'll take you over there right away"

Louie: "Thanks man I really appreciate this"

Carlo: "No problem man. So.. how you doin?"

Louie: "I'm pretty goddamn nervous to be perfectly honest with you"

Carlo: "Come on man I'm sure there's nothing to worry about. Do you honestly think your bosses would go to the trouble of promoting you just to turn around and whack you?"

Louie: "Of course they would, it's just their way of tricking me into a false sense of security so I don't see it coming. That's the way it is in this thing of ours, you can't trust nobody. Those ungrateful f*cks will pat you on the back for a job well done and then just as quickly turn around and stick a knife in your heart. Their biggest advantage in situations like these is the element of surprise, that's why I've got to stay ahead of the game"

Carlo: "It's a complicated life this 'thing of yours'"

Louie: "You can say that again"

Carlo: "I would usually repeat myself for the sake of cheap comedy but in this instance I'll spare you any further aggravation"

Louie: "Thanks man, I'm real grateful. You mind if I light up a cigarette?"

Carlo: "No man, go right ahead"

Louie lights up a cigarette and takes a long deep puff

Louie: "Aaah, there's nothin like a hit of nicotine to relieve the sense of impending doom"

Carlo: "I would agree with you but unfortunately I don't share your sentiment or your sense of impending doom, so if you'd care to keep that sh*t outta my face I'd greatly appreciate it"

Louie: "Whoa, whatever you say your majesty"

Louie will then roll down the window allowing the smoke to escape from the car.

After a few minutes of driving Carlo will be instructed by Louie to pull into the driveway of a large home, there will be a wiseguy standing smoking outside. After Carlo has parked up he and Louie will enter the house and will be followed inside by the wiseguy. As Carlo and Louie enter the hallway of the house the wiseguy will come up behind them and will place his hand Louie's shoulder stopping him in his tracks, Louie will turn around surprised and the wiseguy will tell him "wait here, I'll let the big guy know you've arrived" Louie will not answer he will simply just nod back with a stern look on his face. Sensing Louie's tension Carlo will attempt to engage him in conversation, looking around the ground floor of the house he will turn to him and say "nice place huh" Louie however will stay mentally distant and without even turning to face Carlo will reply "yeah beautiful".

At this point the wiseguy will return from the rear of the house and walk straight towards Louie "he says he wants to see you in the kitchen" Louie looking a little worried will reply "sure" and will start to walk towards the kitchen with Carlo in tow, Carlo however will be stopped in his tracks by the wiseguy's meaty hand on his chest "not you, the big man only wants to see him" Carlo slightly perplexed will look towards Louie who will assure him that he will "be right back". Carlo will stand awkwardly in the hallway beside the other wiseguy, attempting once again to break the silence he will offer the wiseguy a handshake "the name's Carlo by the way" the wiseguy however will not share his enthusiasm and will only offer back a disapproving look. After a few more moments of awkwardly waiting Louie will appear in the doorway of the kitchen joined by another man unknown to Carlo. Carlo will look on as Louie and the man talk inaudibly in the doorway before sharing a hug. Louie will then break from the man's embrace and walk back towards Carlo as the man in the doorway looks intently towards Carlo in an attempt to suss him out.

As Louie rejoins Carlo's company he will be immediately met with a question "who's that guy?" Carlo will inquire. "That's Ercole Romano, the number two guy in this family, he owns this place" Louie will respond. Carlo looking slightly unsure of what Louie means will ask "number two? What does that mean.. is he like the Underboss?" smiling at Carlo's inquisitiveness Louie will respond "yeah he's the underboss.. well sort of" "sort of?" Carlo will wonder "what do you mean Lou?" Louie will pull Carlo in close and lower his voice "I don't know for sure but a lot of people in this family think he's the head honcho, the big boss. They say that Mrs. Valvona's just a figure head put in place to shield Romano from the feds. I mean don't you think it strange that an organisation such as ours with its old school Sicilian morals and values would have a woman in charge" Carlo will nod in agreement before remarking "I guess old man Lupisella aint the only one with a brain for these kinda things" Louie will smile at his insight "I wouldn't be surprised if that's where the old fox got the idea".

As the two men finish talking the front door will open behind them and an elderly woman will walk in, her hair dark as the night and straight as an arrow draped in a large fur coat and clutching a cigarette wedged in a holder looking like a Palermian Cruella de Vil, a pair of large designer sunglasses adorning her deceptively youthful face. When she enters the wiseguy who had been standing next to Carlo will rush toward her immediately and offer to take her coat, an offer to which she'll comply. After her coat has been taken and hung up she will walk towards Louie, offering her hand, without hesitation he will grab it and kiss it saying "good evening Godmother, how was the drive down here? Not too long I hope" "It was ok" she will respond in her elegant mixed Upstate Liberty/ southern Italian accent before looking towards Carlo and removing her sunglasses, looking back at Louie she will enquire "who's this handsome young man?" Louie will smile awkwardly "that's my friend Carlo, he's a good man". "That I can see" the woman will reply seductively again looking in Carlo's direction. Louie will then introduce the woman to Carlo "Carlo this is my Godmother, Mary Valvona" Mary will offer her hand to Carlo who will kiss it gently as per protocol "a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Valvona" he will say "The pleasure's all mine sweetheart and it's Miss Valvona.. I haven't been married in quite some time" she will respond prompting him to apologise profusely and correct himself.

When the conversation between Carlo and Mary has ended she will excuse herself and join her underboss in the kitchen after which point the front door will open once again and in will walk Artie closely followed by a younger man. The wiseguy who is still standing guard by the door will greet him immediately with a handshake "Hey Artie how ya doin", "hey how ya doin buddy" Artie will respond in a manner which suggests he knows the man only vaguely before turning to the younger man with whom he entered the house and instructing him to go wait in the living room. At this point Artie will then turn his attention towards Carlo, offering him a handshake he will say "good to see you again Carlo" "you too Artie" will be his response. The conversation between the two men will be quite brief as Artie's attention will be drawn almost immediately towards Ercole who is now standing in the doorway of the kitchen tapping his watch and looking in his direction. Artie will throw him a salute of aknowledgement before stating "now that we're all here I think it's time to get this show on the road" addressing the statement primarily towards Louie who will nod in agreement still unaware of but seemingly aknowledging his fate, whatever it may be. Louie will walk towards the kitchen and will be told by Artie that he will "follow him in in a minute". Artie will then turn his attention back towards Carlo "hey Carlo" he will say "Yeah Artie" "I need you to do me a favour" Carlo wary of Artie's idea of a favour but none the less intrigued will say "yeah? and what's that?" Artie will look persuasively into Carlo's face and say "that guy in the living room is Mary's boyfriend, his name is Mario.. I need you to keep him busy for a while until we're finished here, can you do that?" "I don' know Artie" Carlo will respond "it don't look like we'd have much in common" "sure ya do kid.. just take him bowling or somethin.. whatever it is you young people like to get up to nowadays.. I'll pick up the tab for whatever it is" somewhat offended by Artie's condescending language but equally glad to get out of a situation he clearly hasn't felt comfortable in since the outset, Carlo will reluctantly agree. Artie will thank him for his compliance and leave the two men to get acquainted.

Carlo will approach Mario and take a seat opposite him in the living room taking a moment to overcome his discomfort Carlo will then say "Hey man what's up my name is Carlo, I'm a friend of Louie's" Mario will look awkwardly at Carlo for a minute before responding "Louie? He's an asshole.. you seem kinda cool though. The names Mario.. I'm Mary's.. boyfriend" the statement seeming to slightly repulse him. "Yeah so Artie said.. this place is kinda lame, you wanna get out of here for a while?" Mario will look look at him briefly dropping his eyes and smiling contently as if he were a high school cheerleader who had just been asked by the head of the football team if she wanted to be his prom date before responding "sure man.. this place is kinda lame, you got somewhere in mind?". Carlo will look at Mario quesily, realising Mario's now obvious homosexual tendencies, realising the mistake in his choice of words but maintaining his professionality Carlo will say "My car is parked just outside, we can decide on the way" "sounds good" Mario will say enthusiastically "let's go". Carlo and Mario will walk towards the exit which will be obligingly opened by the ever present wiseguy who will smile at Carlo barely able to hold back his laughter, Carlo will however not respond he will simply look at him and shake his head as if to say "what have I gotten myself into". As the two men exit the house Carlo will hear Louie and the Pavano administration leaving the kitchen, he will look back just in time to see a hopeless Louie being led into the basement as the door is closed behind him. Carlo will appear slightly worried about him but will never the less proceed towards the car with Mario.

As Carlo pulls out of the driveway he will reignite his conversation with Mario

Carlo: "So uhm.. what do you like to do? You know, in your spare time"

Mario: "I like to do all sorts of stuff but what I really like to do is party"

Carlo: "Party? You mean in nightclubs that sort of thing?"

Mario: "I party everywhere, Algonquin, Los Santos, Vice Beach, my parents summer home in the Caraways.. you can find me in Maisonette 9 almost every night of the week, throwing back shots with my friends, I call them friends, you might call them 'celebrities'. People like Chloe Parker.. Poppy Mitchell.. they're my homegirls, I've known them ever since I was like eight"

Carlo (sarcastically): "Wow man, that's really somethin. Do you like to do anything else? you know when you're not out partying I mean"

Mario: "Well most of the time I'm pretty beat up from all the partying"

Carlo (cutting in): "Naturally"

Mario: "..So I usually just chill out in my luxury apartment in Middle Park East, unless Mary wants to take me out for dinner or something"

Carlo: "Hmm.. what about bowling.. how do you feel about that?"

Mario: "It's alright I guess"

Carlo: "Okaay.. well maybe we could go for a couple of games, whaddya say man?"

Mario will stay silent for a moment

Mario (somewhat over defensively): "Hang on a minute man.. I'm not gay if that's what you're thinking"

Carlo: "No man!.. neither am I. It'll just be two guys hanging out, throwing balls down an alley.. it's perfectly normal"

Mario: "Hmm.. ok.. I guess a little bit of bowling cant hurt"

Carlo (feigning enthusiasm): "Ok great, let's go bowling!"

Mario: "Yeah great.. do you mind if we make a stop first"

Carlo: "It depends, where"

Mario: "I gotta swing by my friend's place over in Meadows Hills to pick somethin up"

Carlo: "You gotta go over there now? It must be important is it?"

Mario: "..Actually you know what, it's cool.. I'll be sure to tell Artie about this though"

Carlo: "Hold on a minute there.. I didn't say no, I just thought that if I'm gonna be driving you all the way over to Dukes you might wanna tell me what it is you gotta pick up"

Mario: "It's nothin major, I just left some stuff at his place the other night, that's all"

Carlo: "Ok man but make it quick"

Upon reaching the destination in Meadow Hills Carlo and Mario will both exit the car and approach the front of the house. The men will then quickly inspect it's front facade. Carlo, noticing that all of the interior lights are off will state that "it don't look like anybody's home". Coming to the same realisation but pressing on regardless, Mario will tell Carlo he's "gonna go have a look around the back" before vaulting over a wooden gate leading into the back garden. After a few moments a crash will be heard from the rear of the house, you will then be instructed to follow Mario. After jumping over the side gate Carlo will discover Mario moving suspiciously around a rear window of the house "what was that?" he will call out to him "oh nothing, just a stupid plant pot" Mario will reply "help me find something to open this window with". "What are you crazy!? I'm not gonna help you break into this house" Carlo will exclaim. "No man it's not like that you see my friend, he told me that if he's not in I should just go in to the house anyway and grab my stuff.. he usually leaves a key under that pot I broke but he must've forgot to leave it today.. seriously it's cool man I swear to god" Mario will say not convincing Carlo in the slightest. "Uh uh, no way man.. you're on your own on this one" Carlo will say "fine man suit yourself" Mario will respond before picking up a hammer from the garden he will not however use it to break the window, instead he will use it to pry open the upper panel before slipping his slender arm down the inside and opening the catches on the lower panel, granting him entry to the house.

After a few moments of patiently waiting outside Carlo will become agitated and follow him inside. He will first look around the kitchen for him, upon not finding him he will walk towards the hallway calling his name in a whisper. After being called several times Mario will eventually respond and let Carlo know that he is in the living room. Upon entering the darkened living room Carlo will find Mario attempting to break into a wall safe. "What the hell are you doing?" Carlo will ask "isn't it obvious? I'm trying to break into this safe" Mario will respond. Aggravated at Mario's literal interpretation of the question Carlo will say "I can see that but why?" Mario will momentarily stop what he is doing and looking bemusedly at Carlo he will reply "eh hello, I'm robbing the place". Carlo growing even more aggravated will shout at Mario "f*ck sakes man, if I had've known this is what you were planning to do I never would've driven you over here" "Well we're here now so deal with it" Mario will reply. At the end of his tether Carlo will begin to advance towards Mario in order to deliver him a beating but before he gets the chance he will suddenly become alerted to the sound of a car door closing outside. "sh*t man someone's coming, we have to get outta here" Carlo will say "no way man I've almost got it" Mario will respond. At this point a heavy set man dressed like your average wiseguy will have exited the car outside and will have started to walk up the footpath, Carlo will look anxiously at Mario who just at that moment will have managed to crack the safe "got it".

Mario will then begin sticking most of the contents of the safe consisting of jewels and cash into his jacket. By this time the owner of the house will be at the door and will be fiddling with his keys in order to find the one for the front door. Before Mario has had a chance to fully empty the contents of the safe he will be knocked to the floor by Carlo who will then pull him behind the cover of a couch to avoid them being seen by the home owner. The two men will hide cautiously behind the couch as the owner walks in and puts his keys on a table beside the door before heading towards the kitchen. The camera will focus on him as he opens the fridge looking for something to eat, not finding anything he will then close the fridge and turn towards the kitchen cabinets at which point he will notice the open window, realising immediately that there may still be burglars in the house he will take a combat pistol from a drawer and begin patrolling the house shouting for the burglars to reveal themselves. As he walks towards the door of the living room Carlo will spring from the shadows and knock him up against the wall allowing him and Mario to make an escape, the home owner however will be hot on their heels firing off shots from his combat pistol as he pursues them. Carlo and Mario will just about manage to get to their car, at which point control will be returned to the player.

With the owner of the house you just robbed now in pursuit of you in his own vehicle and still shooting at you from the window you will be instructed to lose him before advancing. When you have lost your pursuer your troubles will not be over however as your exploits will have earned you a two star wanted level, meaning that police cars are now after you too.

Carlo: "sh*t it's the cops!"

Mario: "Put your foot down man!"

Carlo: "Can't you see I'm doin that!?"

Mario: "Jeez man chill the f*ck out I was just saying"

Carlo: "Yeah well don't."

Mario: "Ok man.."

After a few minutes Carlo will manage to shake the cops

Mario: "Looks like we lost 'em"

Carlo: "Yeah lucky for you. What the f*ck were you doin man? Your little stunt back there could've got us both arrested"

Mario: "Chill man.. We got away with it didn't we"

Carlo: "Man f*ck you! Maybe you want to be turned into somebody's prison bitch but I don't"

Mario: "Well.. It can't be that bad"

Carlo: "What!?"

Mario: "Just saying like.. I have sex with Mary on a pretty regular basis, granted I am usually either drunk or stoned when we do it but still.. there isn't too many things that could be worse than that"

Carlo: "Ugh Jesus Christ man. I think it's best if we just don't talk to one another for the rest of the journey"

Mario: "Ok man have it your way"

Carlo and Mario will travel silently together for several minutes before reaching Ercole's house in Alderney. When they reach the house Mario will turn to Carlo and say "we had some fun today didn't we" Carlo will not answer, he will simply look at him with contempt. Mario feeling a litlle guilty will then continue speaking "aw come on man don't be like that, if I told you we were going to go rob somebody's house I know you wouldn't have come.. we were a little bit unlucky today but it's actually a lot of fun.. I kinda felt a little weird my first time too but now.. I love it.. I actually think I may be addicted to it haha". Carlo again will not say a word he will just sit there silent hoping that Mario will take a hint and get out of the car, he will not though, he will just keep on talking "if you ever want to do that sort of thing again.. you know some time in the future when you put your reservations behind you there's this guy I know that will take what you steal off your hands and give you a flat fee.. he's kinda like a fence for hot sh*t or something.. anyway here's his number, give him a call if you ever come into possesion of any illegal items" realising he will have to answer him eventually Carlo will reply coldly "ok man I will, now get the hell outta my car" Mario will then sullenly exit the car and Carlo will drive off. The number for the fence will now be added to your phonebook.

Following this part of the chapter you will also recieve a text message from a random number, it will read:

"Frank tells me you're a good worker, a man who knows how to get a job done. I currently find myself in the need of a good hitman, if you think you're up to the task call me on this number on the payphone near the gentlemen's club in Northern Gardens. Arrivederci"

Contract Killings will now become available to the player

Click Here for Part 2 (and 3)

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2011 - 04:54 AM

Mario seems like a really creepy fellow, I guess it justifies his strange relationship with Mary Valvona though. Very slick, using him to introduce Burglaries.
Although I do not get an optimistic vibe about Louie being walked into the basement...time will tell his fate. Can't wait for part 2!

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:36 PM

the classic cliff hanger! Mario seemed like a bit of a dick, but I love the snide comments and satrical remarks, referencing the cliches of typical Mafia media. if only I could write like you!

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:35 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 09 January 2012 - 03:20 PM.

Thanks alot guys biggrin.gif

Mario is quite creepy yes but more so he is spoiled and greedy. He is a privileged rich kid who wants everything (both materially and sexually) including stuff that doesn't belong to him.

I've given the topic quite an update, adding vehicles, a map and some radio content among other things. I was going to add multiplayer content aswell but to be perfectly honest I couldn't think of anything good. I'd be more than open to suggestions if anybody has any though.

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:49 PM

the update looks awesome, sadly my connection is...slow to say the least so few pictures are loading, however going by descriptions alone, this concept is good without multiplayer, I'd rather see a narrative than a fan service of a multiplayer. but obviously its down to you.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2011 - 02:58 PM

QUOTE (Claude4Catalina @ Wednesday, Oct 12 2011, 18:49)
the update looks awesome, sadly my connection is...slow to say the least so few pictures are loading, however going by descriptions alone, this concept is good without multiplayer, I'd rather see a narrative than a fan service of a multiplayer. but obviously its down to you.

That's a shame about your connection. I'd be inclined to agree with you about omitting multiplayer modes but I was kind of also thinking that I should stick to the standard put forward by The Code of The Streets.

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 13 October 2011 - 08:47 PM

connection is sorted now, and honestly, Richmond Island is sounding great! sounds like a conglomerate of Bohan and Alderney...Boderney...Alderan. excuse me for trailing, but yeah, Richmond is f*cking awesome, I always wanted to craft my own piece of Liberty City but never found the right inspiration. I love the small details like the real life comparisons.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2011 - 12:14 AM

QUOTE (Claude4Catalina @ Thursday, Oct 13 2011, 21:47)
connection is sorted now, and honestly, Richmond Island is sounding great! sounds like a conglomerate of Bohan and Alderney...Boderney...Alderan. excuse me for trailing, but yeah, Richmond is f*cking awesome, I always wanted to craft my own piece of Liberty City but never found the right inspiration. I love the small details like the real life comparisons.

My representation of Staten Island is probably way off the mark but not being an American let alone one who would have intricate knowledge of the borough I just went off what information I could find on the internet. It seems that the real life SI is pretty much a generic suburban borough with some lower class and industrial areas thrown in for good measure (a look at several different streets on google maps supports this).In the interest of maximising the island's potential I tried to take all of the best bits from each general area and amalgamate them into new distinct areas - that's why a lot of the neighbourhoods are based on several real life sections of the island in one. As I was doing research on the area I found myself at times thinking "I can see why Rockstar thought this place wouldn't be fun" but when I began to focus solely on the more appealing elements and discard the boring, samey, somewhat close to home elements I realised that the place actually had a lot to offer in terms of potential for a classic GTA environment, mixing the rough and tumble lower class elements of the ghettos in Bohan and Broker with the more rural and suburban elements of Alderney and Dukes, combined with a sprinkling of fan favourites such as Vice City's golf course and San Andreas's sandy beaches and wooded areas.

Taking all of that into consideration I felt that Richmond Island was a very worthwhile addition to the map and given the notoriously high level of mafiosos living and operating on the island I thought it would be a perfect fit for this story in particular. Forgive me if that was a slightly longer response than you had intended to invoke but I just had to put all of that out there. colgate.gif

Huang Leroy
  • Huang Leroy

A.K.A. YungLive201

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2011 - 12:35 AM

I wouldn't say it was off the mark, in fact compared to the others I've seen, you have the best SI concept by far. Makes me wish R* added it in if it would've been similar to your concept.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE (YungLive201 @ Friday, Oct 14 2011, 01:35)
I wouldn't say it was off the mark, in fact compared to the others I've seen, you have the best SI concept by far. Makes me wish R* added it in if it would've been similar to your concept.

It's good to get some positive feedback from somebody with knowledge of the area. Thanks man icon14.gif

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2012 - 03:59 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 06 January 2012 - 06:25 PM.

I'm gonna bump this for the new year and let everybody know that I should have the next part of the story posted by the end of the week. smile.gif

EDIT: I've also added a small piece to the end of part 1 of chapter 8 pertaining to the contract killings side mission.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2012 - 05:59 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 4 days ago.

Chapter 8 - Part 2

This part of the chapter will begin just like the one before it with Carlo getting a phonecall from an unlisted number

Carlo: "Hello.."

Caller: "Hey Carlo, what's up"

Carlo: "L..Louie? Is that you?"

Louie: "Yeah man.. you sound suprised"

Carlo: "No I.. well yeah.. ya see I thought you were ya know"

Louie: "Dead? f*ck no! A dude like me can't be killed my man"

Carlo: "Well I saw you being led into that basement and I was pretty sure I wasn't gonna see you again"

Louie: "That was just some bullsh*t.. they thought maybe I had somthin to do with Joey gettin iced since I 'personally gained from his death'.. it's all good though, I just told them that it didn't have nothin to do with me and it was all just kisses and hugs after that"

Carlo: "I obviously misread the situation.."

Louie: "Obviously. So eh speaking of misreading situations, how was your date with that rent boy Mario"

Carlo: "Hey man I don't know who you've been talkin to but that wasn't a f*ckin date!"

Louie: "Ooh are you sure!? Sounds like you're getting pretty defensive there"

Carlo: "I aint gettin defensive I just don't f*ckin like the guy.. you know he broke into a house in Dukes and almost got us both pinched right?"

Louie: "Haha yeah.. I heard.. and to be honest I thought it was f*ckin hilarious!"

Carlo: "Yeah? Well f*ck you!.. and f*ck Artie too.. what the hell was he thinking sending me out on a play date with a f*ckin kleptomaniac, not to mention a f*ckin fanook!"

Louie: "Relax man, Mario's a little weird I'll give you that but a fa**ot he is not.. at least not a full fa**ot anyways"

Carlo: "You know this from experience"

Louie: "Whoa, f*ck you, you know I don't swing that way! I tell you what man, me and you, we head out to a club later and see who can bang the most broads"

Carlo: "A pissing contest? I think we're a little old for that sh*t don't you Lou"

Louie: "Ah come on man, we never did get to celebrate the big rollover we did on that H.. plus I'm still alive.. that's gotta be worth a couple of drinks at least"

Carlo: "Haha ok man, if it'll get you off my back, you want me to come pick you up"

Louie: "I knew you'd come haha, come pick me up around ten.. and wear somethin nice"

You will be instructed to drop by either Perseus or Didier Sachs (depending on how much you want to spend) and pick up a suit then go to pick Louie up in President's City. Alternatively if you already own a suit from one of these shops you can go straight over there.

When you arrive outside Louie's building he will already be standing there waiting for you. Carlo will park the car and Louie will get in

Carlo: "Hey man, so where we goin?"

Louie: "There's a place nearby called Maisonette 9, it's real classy.. perfect place for guys like us to celebrate"

Carlo: "I know that place.. I've never been inside though. Don't you have to be on the guestlist or somethin?"

Louie: "Don't worry about it, this guy named Rocco from the Ancelottis, he has shares in the place, he's a real knockaround guy, not to mention a good friend of mine. We mention his name at the door and they'll let us right in"

Carlo: "Ok man if you say so, let's go"

Carlo and Louie will then head over to Maisonette 9 (represented by a blue dot on your radar)

When you reach the club a cutscene will come in showing Louie and Carlo walking up to the door at which point they will be stopped by Dessie.

Dessie: "Good evening gentlemen"

Louie: "Hey homie.. what's poppin?"

Dessie (looking suspiciously at Louie): "Are you guys on the list?"

Louie: "No.. eh we're friends of Rocco's.."

Dessie: "You're friends of Rocco's huh?"

Louie: "Yeah man.. good friends to be exact"

Dessie: "Ok man. You boys enjoy your night"

He will then step aside and allow them entry.

Louie and Carlo will then walk down the stairs into the main club area and begin to observe their surroundings including the many beautiful women who are passing by them.

Louie: "Wow man, would you look at this place"

Carlo: "Yeah.. pretty fancy huh"

Louie: "Do I know how to pick 'em or what"

Carlo: "Yes you do.."

Carlo will be interrupted by Louie mid sentence as his attention is drawn to a young lady who is bending over the bar

Louie: "Marone! Would look at the ass on that"

Carlo: "Well there ya go mandingo, now's your time to shine"

Louie (confidently): "Yeah.. watch this"

Louie will walk over to the girl a put his hand on her ass "hey baby how bout some of my Italian sausage". The girl will turn around and say "drop dead greaseball" and then smack him hard across his face. Louie will walk back towards Carlo and begin shouting at the woman as she walks away "Va fangool you f*ckin twat.. you aint all that!" on his way he will grab two drinks off a waitresses tray as she passes and give one to Carlo

Carlo: "Haha well played man"

Louie: "Ah ya win some ya lose some, let's go walk around a bit.. look for some more cooze to creep on"

As the two men move around a little Carlo will notice Tony Black sitting in a booth surrounded by girls half his age

Carlo: "Hey, aint that that guy Tony Black over there"

Louie: "You're right man it is" (waving over at Tony) "Hey Tone!"

Tony Black will cordially wave back

Louie: "Damn, that guy really knows how to live.. he must be pushing sixty and he's still banging cooch like he's in his thirties"

Carlo: "Yeah man, incredible. So is he like your idol or what?"

Louie: "Not exactly but in this life there are far worse people you can aspire to be then Tony Black that's for sure"

Carlo will nod in understanding. The two will then stand for a few moments sipping their drinks in the middle of the club when suddenly Louie will notice another man standing at a table laughing and joking with two women, a blonde in a cropped tanktop and a pair of shiny leggings and a voluptuous brunette in a red dress. Before Carlo even has a chance to ask him who it is he will be shouting to the man across the club. "Hey Frankie! Frankie!" the man will look around intently hearing Louie but being unable to see him across the packed club. Louie will then ask Carlo to hold his drink and continue to yell at the man obnoxiously "Yo Frankie (waving his arms) over here ya dumb prick"

The man will now notice Louie and after excusing himself from the company of the two girls he will walk over towards him.

Louie: "What up paisan (embracing him), long time no see.. I was beginning to think you were on the lam or somethin"

Frankie: "Well if it isn't Mr. Santino my favourite downtown guappo, how the f*ck you been man?"

Louie: "I been good, you know"

Frankie: "Yeah man, I heard you got yourself a nice little promotion"

Louie: "Well.. you know how it is"

Frankie: "I do man, I do. So who's your friend?"

Louie: "This is my buddy Carlo"

Frankie (offering Carlo a hand shake): "The name's Frankie Garone man nice to meet ya"

Carlo will shake his hand but will be distracted by the brunette in the red dress who will at that point be looking over at him and smiling seductively. Frankie noticing this will ask him "Whatchu lookin at?"

Carlo: "Aint you gonna introduce us to your friends?"

Frankie: "Damn motherf*cker you don't waste any time do you"

Louie: "He didn't mean any disrespect Frankie" (turning to Carlo) "I think you need to learn some manners man"

Carlo: "I didn't mean nothin by it I just wanted to know who they was that's all"

Frankie: "The blonde, her name's Gracie she's a real pain in the ass.. me and her had a little thing a while back but it never came to nothin cause not only is she a f*cking psycho bitch but she's also the boss's daughter. The brunette, her names Sharon.. she's with my boy Rocco so keep your f*ckin eyes and your hands to yourself capiche"

Carlo: "As I said man, I was just askin"

Frankie: "I mean it man, don't you be getting any ideas. Otherwise I'll cut your f*cking balls off myself"

Carlo: "I hear ya, loud and clear man"

Frankie (turning to Louie): "Your boy has some f*ckin stones I'll give him that, walking in here eyeing up other people's bitches like that" (laughs) "So what are you boys up to anyways?"

Louie: "We're out celebrating my big promotion"

Frankie: "Oh yeah? How about we really get this party started"

Frankie will then produce a small canister of cocaine from his coat pocket and offer it to the two men asking "you boys want a bump?". Louie will comply and take a deep sniff but Carlo will decline. Frankie will then take a big sniff himself

Louie: "Whoa that's good"

Frankie: "Yeah it is! If you want some more I know this dealer uptown, he does the best coke in the city. Whaddya say we go score a couple of grams and party like we used to Lou"

Louie: "I don' know man I'm kinda tryin to cut down on that sh*t you know"

Frankie: "Come on man don't be a pussy, a couple of toots aint gonna kill ya"

Louie: "I guess a couple of lines can't hurt"

Frankie: "That's the spirit" (turning to Carlo) "Hey super nuts are you in"

Carlo will look towards Louie for assurance. Sensing his apprehension Louie will give him a reassuring look and Carlo will reluctantly reply "Sure"

The three men will then knock back their drinks, exit the club and walk out onto the street

Frankie: "You boys got a car with yous?"

Louie: "Yeah we're parked.. somewhere here"

Carlo: "There's our car right there Lou"

Frankie: "Great, so who's the designated driver?"

Louie (pointing at Carlo): "That would be him"

Carlo: "No way man I'm too f*cked up to drive"

Frankie: "Look at little miss prissy pants scared of a little DUI"

Carlo: "I'm not scared.. I just don't want to f*ckin kill myself that's all"

Frankie: "Maybe you should kill yourself you uptight motherf*cker" (falls up against Carlo's car)

Carlo: "This guy doesn't give up does he. I guess I am the most sober one outta the three of us.. ugh let's go"

Carlo will then get in the car where you must wait for the other two to get inside at which point Frankie will tell you to drive over to North Holland. As you start to drive you will notice that you are under the influence of alcohol making it harder to drive to your desired destination. During the trip Louie will comment on Tony Black and say how much he respects him for still being able to get pussy at his age, Frankie will agree that he's a pretty cool guy but will say that he has a lot on his plate at the minute with the Albanians who are busting his balls over their protection agreement and is due to have a sit down with them the following day, Louie will say that he thinks Aleksander is an asshole and Frankie will agree saying that "he's f*ckin greedy too" (indicating the problems are arising from The Albanians asking for more money to act as muscle for the Ancelottis).

After a couple of minutes you will reach the projects in North Holland and you will be instructed by Frankie to park the car at which point all three men will exit the vehicle and walk towards the projects. Once outside the project building Frankie will take out his phone and call the dealer "hey vato, wassup... yeah man I need some sh*t" (short pause) "sure man I'll be right up.. see you soon". He will then turn to Louie and Carlo "he said for me to go up and get it" "you want us to come with you?" Louie will ask "nah man me and this dude are tight, I'll be right back". Frankie will then enter the projects leaving Carlo and Louie outside.

Carlo: "So you and this guy are friends huh?"

Louie: "Yeah we came up together me and him"

Carlo: "I see"

Louie: "You don't like him?"

Carlo: "I aint sayin' nothin"

Louie: "You don't have to.. Frankie's a good man.. a good earner, he demands respect with guys like me"

Carlo: "The guy's a f*ckin asshole is what he is"

Louie: "Ooh, Why don't you say what you really feel"

Carlo: "Sorry man.. I guess if this guy's cool with you then he's cool with me"

Louie: "I respect that but even if he wasn't I couldn't do sh*t about it, he's a made guy which means he can't be touched"

Carlo: "Even by me?"

Louie: "Especially by you, now can we quit talkin about this, even contemplating that sh*t could get us both whacked"

Carlo: "f*ckin politics, I'll never understand it"

Louie: "Well you better start tryin, now shut the f*ck up here he comes"

Frankie rejoins the two men

Louie: "That was quick.. you get the stuff"

Frankie: "Yeah he had one of his guys meet me in the lobby, now let's go somewhere and snort this sh*t til our ears bleed"

The three men will walk back to where Carlo parked the car to find it gone

Louie: "I don't f*ckin believe this"

Carlo: "Leaving an unlocked car parked up in the projects.. who'dve known it'd get stolen"

Frankie: "You think this is f*ckin funny? How the hell are we supposed to get home?"

Carlo: "Relax man we can call a cab or somethin"

Louie: "Oh right three gangsters hailing a cab from the projects in the middle of the night carrying a big bag of coke.. that's not gonna raise any suspicion at all"

Frankie looks around and notices a group of Uptown Riders standing beside some parked motorcycles and says "f*ck that I got a better idea, let's go"

Frankie will then creep up behind one of the Riders and sticking a pistol to his head will say "gimme the f*ckin bike or I'll blow your brains out" the Rider will turn around and respond "f*ck you greaseball you aint got the stones to shoot me" without even considering the consequences Frankie will say "Oh yeah?" and pull the trigger shooting the Rider right between the eyes. As the rider drops to the ground dead Frankie will shift the barrel of the pistol around the other Riders "any of you other f*cks wanna test me!?" not wanting to meet the same faith the Riders will say "nah man we cool" and run away. Frankie will then take out a handkerchief from his top pocket and wipe the gun down before tossing it away he will then grab one of the bikes and take off prompting Louie and Carlo to take a bike each and go after him.

Within a matter of seconds the police will be pursuing you at high speeds through the streets of Algonquin prompting the three of you to weave through traffic in an effort to evade them. After a few minutes of driving Frankie will slow down slightly allowing you and Louie to get level will him he will then call out to you telling you and Louie to lose the heat and meet him in an alleyway behind Druscilla's in Little Italy before taking off in another direction in order to divert some of the cops. The aim here will be pretty self explanatory, you must lose your wanted level and meet Frankie in the alley. In this part of the chapter Carlo will be leading the way and Louie will follow him wherever he goes which means that you the player can dictate what route you take to evade the cops.

After your wanted level has been evaded successful the location of the alley where Frankie is waiting will show up on your radar, at this point you can ditch the motorcycles and use whatever form of transport you like to get to the rendez vous point. When you get to where Frankie is waiting Carlo and Louie will berate him for his stupidity but he will simply rebuff their negativity and comment on how much of a rush it was getting chased at speed by the cops (clearly still feeling the effects of the coke) he will then direct them towards a Schafter he has parked at the end of the alley. When the three men get into the Schafter Frankie will suggest that that they go some place to unwind after all of the excitement and what better way to do so then by ordering some hookers and going back to Carlo's apartment (which Louie will kindly offer up on Carlo's behalf). Frankie will say that he knows a guy named Rudy who lives in Easton who specialises in fixing prostitutes up with their clients "among other things".

After driving the short distance from Little Italy to Easton, Carlo will be directed to park up outside a three story building at which point a cutscene will ensue. Frankie will exit the vehicle closely followed by Louie and Carlo he will then walk up to the front door of the building and press the buzzer. After a few seconds a tired sounding man will buzz back "yeah who is it" pressing the button once again to answer Frankie will say "It's me Frankie, buzz me in you old prick" to which the man will reply "yeah, yeah, hold your f*ckin horses would ya" after which point the door will be unlocked and the three men will enter the building and follow Frankie up to the man's apartment where he will knock on the door. After a moment or two the chain will be heard being taken from the door and it will be opened to reveal a man in his mid fifties with dark greying hair wearing a white vest and a pair of boxer shorts who will then let the men inside. Looking at the man somewhat amused Frankie will say "Jesus f*cking christ man would you put on some pants" prompting the man to say "f*ck you, I was sleepin" he will then disappear momentarily into the bedroom and re-emerge wearing a pair of khaki slacks, taking a red hawaiian style shirt from a hanger on the back of the door and begin putting it on.

Rudy: "So what the f*ck did you come here for.. at this hour"

Frankie: "I got a favour to ask you"

Rudy: "Well f*ckin spit it out, I aint got all mornin.. I need my beauty sleep"

Frankie: "Well ya see I was wonderin if you could set me and the boys up with some girls.. you know"

Rudy: "You boys lookin for some whores?"

Frankie: "Yeah, can you help us out?"

Rudy: "Of course I can.. for the right price"

Frankie: "Sure.. how much you want?"

Rudy: "That depends"

Frankie: "On what?"

Rudy: "How many whores you want dipsh*t"

Frankie: "Well there's three of us, so I was thinking maybe one each"

Rudy: "600"

Louie: "Dollars!?"

Rudy: "Yeah kid, them bitches are 200 dollars a pop. After that they charge by the hour"

Louie: "Okay then just give us two.. we can share"

Rudy: "Okay no problem, where do you want me to take them"

Carlo (cutting in): "Middle Park West. Jefferson manor, penthouse suite"

Rudy: "Wait over there, I'll put some shoes on then I'll go get 'em and bring 'em right over"

Frankie: "Okay cool, you want your cut up front"

Rudy: "Naw.. you can give it to me later"

After the cutscene you will find yourself back in the Schafter with a waypoint set for Carlo's apartment in Middle Park West. When you reach the apartment building Carlo and his two associates will go up to his apartment which Frankie will admire saying "this is some fancy digs you got here man, how the f*ck did you afford all this?" to which Carlo will respond "Me and Louie got lucky on a business deal" Frankie will nod his head in understanding and tap his nose to signify he knows what Carlo really means. After the exchange the conversation will be interrupted by Carlo's phone ringing on the wall. Carlo will go over and pick up the phone and the receptionist of the hotel will be heard saying "good morning Mr. Devino there's some women here to see you" Carlo will tell him to "send them right up" he will then turn to his associates and say "the girls are here". Upon hearing this Frankie will produce a comb from his pocket and begin combing his hair, Louie on the other hand will act a little less cool somewhat desperately asking Carlo "how do I look", Carlo will attempt to reassure him saying "you look fine man" to which Frankie adds "these girls are being paid to f*ck you, who gives a damn how you look". After this quick shape up there will be a coy knock on the door, almost unable to control himself but attempting to keep his composure Carlo will equally as coyly open the door, at which point two beautifully dressed women will enter the apartment, the first an exotic brunette and the second a slightly more demure but equally sexy blonde.

Blonde: "Did somebody call for a date?"

Frankie (in his icy cool accent): "Yeah that was us"

Brunette (smiling seductively): "Great, My name is Gianna and this is my friend Angela, we're gonna keep you boys company for the night"

Carlo: "Nice to meet you ladies, my names is Carlo, this is my friend Louie.."

Frankie (coming forward): "And I'm Frankie, how ya doin ladies" He will then kiss each of the women on the back of their hand in a typically suave manner

Carlo: "Why don't you ladies take a seat, I'll go grab us a bottle"

All but Carlo (who goes to get a bottle of Champagne from his wine rack) will sit down

Louie: "So.. Gianna.. that's Italian right"

Gianna: "Yeah.. I'm one quarter Italian, my grandfather is from there.. my second name is Blanco my dad's people are from Columbia"

Louie: "That's cool.. so Angela where are you from?"

Angela: "I'm from Broker.. both my parents are from there too.. as far as I know"

Frankie: "Damn Lou this is some deep conversation, unfortunately we aint payin them to talk"

Louie: "I'm just tryin to get to know them is all?"

Angela: "He's right, there isn't anything wrong with a little conversation. You guys look pretty successful.. what do you do?"

Louie: "We're businessmen from out of town"

Angela: "You don't sound like you're from out of town"

Louie: "We're from Alderney"

Gianna: "No Way! I'm from Alderney! What part are you guys from?"

Louie: "Here and there, you know"

Frankie: "Seriously Lou, enough of the f*ckin conversation let's get ourselves a little party goin on" (produces the bag of coke from his jacket)

Carlo (re-entering the room): "He's right.. who's for champagne"

Frankie: "Everybody. Now start pourin"

Angela (to Carlo): "You look kinda familiar.. don't I know you from somewhere?"

Carlo: "I don't think so.. I guess I just have one of those faces"

Gianna: "Wait a minute, I know.. I seen you in a porno movie"

Carlo: "Motherf*cker! I told him not to get my face in"

Louie: "Ho ho you were in a porno movie?"

Carlo: "It was that thing I did for Artie.. it was nothin.. I was just drivin around"

Gianna: "I thought you were pretty good"

Carlo (blushing): "Thanks"

Frankie: "As much as I prefer this topic of conversation to the 'gettin' to know you sh*t' we seriously need to be getting f*cked up.. who's for some powder.."

At this point you will be treated to a montage of the three men and the two hookers partying the night away including Frankie sniffing coke off of Gianna's chest, Louie dancing around the room like an idiot as Angela claps him on and Carlo knocking back a bottle of cheap champagne before triumphantly smashing it off the wall. The montage (and by extension this part of the chapter) will then culminate in Carlo passing out on the couch opposite an already unconscious Gianna and Frankie on another couch and Angela leading Louie into Carlo's bedroom.

After this the screen will fade to black and "...Several hours later" will be seen in the bottom right corner.

The screen will fade to black once more and the words "Chapter 8 – Part 3" will appear centered on screen.

When the next scene cuts in Carlo will be woken up by a disheveled looking Louie shaking him and saying "Hey Carlo wake up",
Carlo will be initially unresponsive but Louie will continue to shake him "Wake up man you gotta come take a look at this".
Bleary eyed Carlo will sit up vertically on the couch and and groggily say "I'm up man what is it?"
Louie will now be pacing frantically saying "I f*cked up man, I f*cked up"
Carlo will stand up and grab Louie holding him steady "What the f*ck man? what did you do?".
Louie will point towards the bedroom and say "she's in there"
Confused, Carlo will ask him "Who's in there? What are you talking about Lou?"
"Go take a look for yourself" will be Louie's response.

Carlo will walk into his bedroom to find a lifeless Angela sprawled across the bed in her underwear with Louie's necktie tied tightly around her left arm,
Carlo will look at her horrified and turning to Louie will say "What the f*ck did you do?"
"I didn't do nothin.. I fell asleep..I..I don't know.. I can't remember sh*t man"
Carlo will walk over and untie the tie from her arm, he will then pick up a syringe from the dresser and hold it up to Louie "Did you give her this sh*t?"
"No.. I didn't... she took it herself.. I swear to f*cking god man, she just wanted to get high.. I didn't mean for this to happen" Louie will proclaim.

There will be a short pause as Carlo takes everything in

Carlo: "Ok Louie listen to me and you gotta try your best to remember.. did you guys f*ck?"

Louie: "What does that matter?"

Carlo: "Cause if the cops find her here with your special sauce inside her this situation is gonna get a whole lot worse"

Louie: "Alright... um.. No.. I mean.. I don't think so.. No we didn't"

Carlo: "You're sure?"

Louie: "Pretty sure.. I was too f*cked up to do anything.. let alone that"

Carlo: "Ok good.. I mean not good but.. better"

At this point Frankie will enter the room.

Frankie: "What the f*ck are you two girls yappin about?" then noticing the girl's body on the bed he will exclaim "Jesus f*cking christ, what the f*ck is this.. is she dead?"

Louie: "No Frankie, she's just sleepin.. Of course she's dead you f*ckin mook"

Carlo: "Would you calm the f*ck down"

Frankie (regaining his cool composure): "Yeah Louie chill the f*ck out we'll sort this out somehow"

Louie: "Oh you're gonna sort this out huh? How the f*ck can you be so cool about this"

Frankie: "sh*t happens, bitches die, don't beat yourself up about it"

Louie: "f*ck you okay, just.. f*ck you!"

Carlo: "Can you quit yelling, your gonna wake up the other one, not to mention the neighbours"

Frankie: "Don't worry about the other one, I slipped a little something in her drink last night, she's gonna be out for quite a while"

Carlo: "You did what?"

Louie: "You better hope to god that she does wake up because I don't think I can handle two dead girls in one night"

Frankie: "Relax man I give girls that sh*t all the time and didn't I tell you to chill the f*ck out, I said I'll handle this ok"

Louie: "You've got it all figured out don't ya, well come on man what's the big plan!?"

Frankie: "Hang on a minute there.. I'll call Rudy.. he brought these girls over here, he'll know what to do"

Frankie will then walk out in to the living room to make the phonecall to Rudy after a minute or so he will return and say "he said he'll be right over". After this there will a brief timelapse and the scene will cut back in with Carlo, Frankie and Louie sitting forlornly in Carlo's living room with Gianna still crashed out on the couch from whatever sh*t Frankie gave her. After a few moments the silence will be broken by Rudy knocking on the door of the apartment, Carlo will get up off the couch, open the door and let him inside.

Rudy: "Ok fellas I came over here as quick as I could, what the f*ck is the matter"

Frankie: "Come in here Rudy I gotta show you somethin"

The men will all enter the bedroom

Rudy (looking somewhat bemusedly at Angela's scantily clad body): "Real nice fellas but I don't think it's reason enough to call me all the way over here"

Carlo: "Why don't you take a closer look"

Rudy will walk over and look at her from close up, looking a bit puzzled he will look back at the other three before putting two of his fingers two the side of her neck he will hold them there in silence for a few seconds before reporting his findings

Rudy: "This bitch aint breathing boys.. I mean look at her she's turned f*ckin blue"

Louie (sarcastically): "No sh*t"

Rudy: "We got a problem here"

Louie (again sarcastically): "Really? Ya don't say"

Rudy: "No I mean we got a real f*ckin' problem here.. these was two of Harry's girls"

Frankie: "Wait a minute.. these were Harry's girls?"

Rudy: "Ya didn't think I'd stick you boys with a couple of dirty old skeezes did ya?"

Carlo: "Hold on.. I must be missin somethin.. who's Harry"

Rudy: "Harry Hall, he's Harvey Noto's advisor"

Carlo: "Again, Harvey who?"

Frankie: "Harvey Noto, he's the boss of The Messina family"

Carlo: "And this Harry.. he's his.. consigliere is that right"

Rudy: "Yeah sort of but he also sells high class hookers on the side.. best in the f*ckin city if you ask me"

Frankie (jokingly): "Well clearly they aint too good with heroin"

Louie: "Ha ha very f*ckin' funny. So Rudy, now that you've potentially given the feds enough information to put us and half of the Commission away for life what do you suggest we do?"

Rudy: "Gimme a minute would ya I'm f*ckin thinkin"

Rudy will then look at the body scratching his head for several moments

Louie: "So?"

Rudy: "You take off her bra and I'll take off her panties.. these old fingers aint got the dexterity for all them clasps and sh*t"

Carlo: "What the f*ck are you talking about!?"

Rudy: "If we're gonna dump the body we gotta strip her.. tell him Frankie"

Frankie: "f*ck it let's just leave her underwear on. I'll grab her top half and you grab her legs"

Rudy: "I can't" (pointing to his back) "f*ckin sciatica"

Frankie: "Ok.. Carlo you grab her legs"

Carlo will grab her legs in a reverse wheelbarrow

Rudy (picking up her dress from the floor): "I'll take her clothes and eh.. burn them later. We can put her in the back of my car"

Louie: "Ok great, now let's get her the f*ck outta here"

Carlo: "Wait a minute how the hell are we supposed to get her down all those flights of stairs without nobody noticing"

Rudy: "We'll use the elevator"

Carlo: "This place has cameras"

Rudy: "We'll roll her up in a rug"

Carlo: "Ok but we still gotta carry her out past the lobby, it's too risky"

Louie: "There's a dumpster outside we'll throw her into that over the fire escape.. no problem"

Carlo: "No problem? What if we miss?"

Louie: "It's literally just dead weight, if we aim it right she'll fall straight down"

Rudy: "He's right ya know.. it's basic physics"

Carlo (to Louie): "Five minutes ago you were having a mini heart attack and now you're talking about throwing a woman's body over a fire escape like a bundle of trash?"

Louie: "You got a better idea?"

Carlo: "..Dumpster it is.. let's go"

Carlo and Frankie will then pick Angela up from the bed and carry her into Carlo's living room and place her down on a rug before rolling her up in it. They will then carry her over to the window past a still sleeping Gianna and out onto the the fire escape before hoisting her rug laden body up and dumping it over the railing. The body will fall rapidly down several stories into the waiting dumpster with a loud, cumbersome thud.

Carlo: "Well that went well"

Louie: "Yeah. I'm actually kinda suprised I was thinking she was gonna go splat when she hit the dumpster but the garbage bags seem to have broken her fall. Now all we gotta do is get down there and haul her ass out"

There will be a timelapse as the four men go down the fire escape and out into the alley below. The scene will cut back in with the men standing looking at the dumpster

Rudy: "I'll go bring the car around" (walks away)

Louie: "So who's gonna volunteer to climb up in there?"

Frankie: "You created this mess so I vote you to go take her out"

Louie: "I guess that's kinda fair, I can't lift her out by myself though"

Frankie: "That's why your boy Carlo here is gonna climb in there with you and give ya a hand"

Carlo: "Why do I have to climb in there with him?"

Frankie: "Cause this is an expensive suit"

Carlo: "..And this isn't?"

Frankie will look Carlo from head to toe: "I'm guessin it's not, now quit f*ckin around and get up there before the garbage men come and take our little sweetheart away"

Louie: "He's right Carlo, come on let's do this"

At the behest of Louie, Carlo will climb up into the dumpster and help him retrieve the body. The two men will complain about the smell of garbage as they hoist the shag pile coffin up onto their shoulders and gently roll it down into the alley below. They will then climb down out of the dumpster and pick the body up in order to carry it into the back of Rudy's waiting car. When they reach Rudy's car he will open the rear door and they will place the body into the back of it.

Rudy: "Is she in?"

Louie: "I think so"

Rudy: "Ok great" (pointing at Carlo) "You can drive"

Carlo: "Why me?"

Rudy: "Cause I said so"

Carlo: "I don't even know where we're goin"

Frankie: "I'll tell you where to go. I'd drive myself but I gotta stay in the back with Louie and make sure he don't try to run"

Louie: "f*ck you Frankie, you know I aint goin nowhere"

Frankie: "Haha like I believe that Lou. Get in the car"

Louie will reluctantly comply with Frankie's orders and the four men will get into Rudy's car

Louie: "Jesus Rudy this thing is like a Hearse"

Rudy: "Pretty fitting don't ya think.. considering the circumstances"

Louie: "Haha yeah"

Frankie: "Ok Carlo there's a nice little secluded spot over on Charge Island that I use for these types of things, you know how to get there?"

Carlo: "I got a pretty good idea"

Frankie: "Ok good. Make sure you stay away from them f*ckin toll booths"

Carlo: "Sure thing Frankie"

At this point a waypoint will show up on your radar leading to a small ballpark on Charge Island, your GPS will guide you along a route which bypasses the toll booths. On the journey the men will discuss the possible repercussions of the night's proceedings and Carlo will enquire what Harry is likely to do if he finds out, Frankie will tell him "It aint that mick bastard ya need to worry about, it's his psychopath enforcer Jimmy Capra". Carlo will ask who this Jimmy Capra is to which Louie will reply "they call him Jimmy the Goat, he's one mean bastard.. that's all you need to know". When you reach the ballpark Carlo will park the car and the four men will get out. Just as Carlo parks the car up it will begin to rain.

Louie: "f*ckin great, so what now"

Rudy: "We're gonna bury her.. there's some shovels in the back"

Carlo: "You just drive around with shovels and sh*t in the back of your car?"

Rudy: "Sure I do. Ya never know when you're gonna get dragged into one of these situations"

Frankie: "Bring her out into the middle of the grass and start diggin'"

Louie (saluting Frankie): "Aye Aye captain"

Carlo and Louie will drag the body out into the middle of a grass clearing and start digging a hole to put Angela's body in as per Frankie's request

There will be yet another timelapse signaling that quite a bit of time has gone by. When the scene opens back up it will be considerably brighter and a soaking wet Louie and Carlo will have finished digging the hole while the other two men stand looking on.

Frankie: "Good work boys, now toss her in"

Carlo and Louie will drag Angela's body over beside the hole an exhaustedly roll her in.

Louie: "That's that then" he will then bless himself, as will Carlo (following his lead)

Louie: "So are you guys gonna help us fill this thing back in? It's nearly morning the workers are gonna start driving through here pretty soon"

Frankie: "Like I said before this is an expensive suit.. Rudy why don't you go grab that other shovel from the car and give these guys a hand"

Rudy: "Sure thing Frankie"

Rudy will walk over to his car to grab another shovel and Carlo and Louie will begin tossing dirt back into the hole still visibly exhausted from digging it in the first place.

After a few moments Rudy will return but rather then producing a shovel he will take out a silenced pistol and pump two shots into Louie's head before he even has time to blink, he will then fall face first into the hole dead.

Carlo (brandishing his shovel at Rudy): "What the f*ck man.. that sure as hell aint happenin to me"

Rudy: "Relax kid, it's just Louie gettin whacked today"

Carlo: "But why did you.."

Frankie: "It was either him or all of us man.. if anybody else found out what happened tonight we'd all be getting a one way ticket to an early grave.. call that hit an insurance policy"

Carlo: "Aren't their rules about that sort of thing? Made guys can't touch other made guys and all that sh*t.. or did you just forget"

Frankie: "You're right but here's the thing.. Rudy here aint made"

Carlo (still brandishing the shovel): "Yeah!? Well neither am I!"

Rudy: "Do yourself a favour kid put that f*ckin thing down. I'll take it from here"

Carlo will trail Rudy's movements as he picks up Louie's shovel and begins to shovel dirt back into the hole. He will then throw down his shovel figuring that the threat has subsided.

Carlo: "Even if Rudy aint made, aren't there still gonna be repercussions.. from Louie's family for the both of you?"

Frankie: "I'm sure I can smooth it over with them.. my family still controls a couple of key interests that I could give them a taste of, make sure this whole mess is forgotten about.. hell from what I here it was them who had him on the chopping block not even a week ago"

Carlo: "What about the Messinas?"

Frankie: "If everybody keeps their mouth shut Harry will just figure that the bitch went home to mom and pops"

Carlo: "So there was no need to kill Louie"

Frankie: "As I said it was just an insurance policy in case they do find out, the way he was parading about town though he had it comin'.. there's a reason they call that prick Louie cowboy ya know"

Carlo: "I thought you were friends"

Frankie: "In this life there aint no such thing as friends, Louie shoulda known that better than anyone.. if your that beat up about it I'm sure we can arrange that you join him"

Rudy (shouting over): "I still got thirteen left in the clip kid"

Carlo: "No.. I'll live with it"

Frankie: "Goood, hey Rudy! You ready to go!?"

Rudy: "Just about Frankie"

Rudy will finish filling the hole back in and rejoin Frankie carrying both of the shovels, one in each hand

Frankie (to Carlo): "I trust you can make your own way home"

Carlo: "f*ck You"

Frankie (flipping Carlo the bird): "Haha likewise finocchio", "Come on Rudy let's go"

Rudy: "See ya later kid"

Carlo: "Yeah f*ck you too"

Frankie and Rudy will then take off at speed in Rudy's car leaving Carlo to his own devices. You will now be prompted to make your way back to Carlo's apartment.

When you arrive back at Carlo's apartment you will be treated to another cutscene. Carlo will walk through the lobby and will be noticed almost immediately by the receptionist

Receptionist: "Ah Mr. Devino up bright and early I see"

Carlo: "You know me ha"

Receptionist: "Yeah.. you know it's strange.. I never saw you leaving but here you are coming back in"

Carlo: "I musta slipped out while you weren't looking"

Receptionist: "Yes that must have been it. I trust you had a good night last night"

Carlo: "Yeah it was pretty good.. I'm paying for it this morning though.. had to head out earlier and grab myself a cup of coffee"

Receptionist: "Yes sir, those hangovers can be a bitch.. well have a good day"

Carlo: "And you.. (under his breath) nosey prick"

Carlo will then go up to his apartment, throw his keys on the kitchen counter and fall down onto his couch. Just as he does so however he will hear the toilet flush and Gianna will walk out of the bathroom

Gianna: "Oh hi.. I used your bathroom, I hope you don't mind.. I woke up and you weren't here so I didn't think you'd even notice"

Carlo: "Uh no it's fine. You slept well I take it?"

Gianna: "That would be an understatement.. feels like I've been in a coma for the last few hours

Carlo (laughs awkwardly): "Yeah these couches are pretty comfy"

Gianna: "Wild night last night huh?"

Carlo: "Yeah pretty wild. That reminds me.. how much do I owe you?"

Gianna: "Forget it, it's fine.. we didn't really do anything so it wouldn't really be fair to charge you.. plus the free champagne and drugs more than makes up for the costs"

Carlo: "Well.. if your sure.."

Gianna: "Yeah really it's fine. You don't know where Angela is do you.. she was gone when I woke up.. so was everybody"

Carlo: "Oh uh.. she left earlier.. she didn't wanna wake you ya know. Sorry about not being here, me and the boys went for some breakfast"

Gianna: "No it's fine. Listen.. this is kind of awkward but do you think you could give me a ride home? I don't have enough money for a cab"

Carlo: "Sure.. you wanna go now?"

Gianna: "Yeah.. just give me a minute to go grab my stuff"

Carlo: "Sure thing"

As Carlo is waiting for her to grab her stuff there will be a knock on the door. Carlo will answer it and find Dani standing in the hallway

Carlo: "Hey Dani.. what a suprise"

Dani: "Yeah I know.. this is kind of unexpected huh. I was just in the neighbourhood and remembered you said I should come over and see your new place so... here I am"

Carlo: "Actually ya know what this is kind of a bad time, I'm actually just about to head out"

As Carlo is talking Gianna will walk out from the bedroom and say "Hey Carlo, are you ready to go"

Carlo: "Just a minute there.."

Gianna: "Oh I'm sorry I didn't realise you were talking to somebody"

Dani (somewhat pissed off): "Well I can see your busy.. how bout I just come back some other time" (storms off)

Carlo: "No Dani wait.."

Gianna: "Do you want to go after her? I can make my own way home"

Carlo: "No it's cool, you ready to go?"

Gianna: "Ready as I'll ever be"

You will regain control of Carlo outside his apartment with Gianna in tow and be prompted to find a vehicle to take her home in. Once inside a vehicle the conversation between the two will continue.

Gianna: "I live over in Suffolk"

Carlo: "No problem, I know this city like the back of my hand"

Gianna: "Great and thanks again for doing this I really appreciate it"

Carlo: "No Problem"

After a minute or so

Gianna: "So I gotta ask, who was that girl.. at the door?"

Carlo: "It was nobody"

Gianna: "She seemed pretty pissed off.. she wasn't your girlfriend or anything was she?"

Carlo: "Like I said she was nobody"

Gianna: "Ok I just thought I'd ask cause if it was then that would've been.. awkward"

Carlo: "Yeah.. where was it that you said you lived again?"

Gianna: "Suffolk"

The two will say nothing more until they reach the building where Gianna lives

Carlo: "Well here we are"

Gianna: "Ok great I really owe you one.. you wanna come inside so I can.. thank you properly?"

You will be given the option to accept or decline Gianna's offer - if you decline Carlo will say "I'm actually kinda tired.. maybe some other time", Gianna will give him her number and tell him to call her sometime, If you accept on the other hand Carlo will go into the apartment building and have sex with her and afterwards her number will be stored in your phonebook. After you have made your choice this chapter will (finally) be over and you can once again go about your business for the time being.

You can now call Gianna any time you like for a "date" the options for a date with her will be the same as for girlfriends in GTA IV (if you're into dating hookers) but there will also be an added option called "coffee" which will allow you to go over to her apartment and get straight down to business, because of her job however she will only be available at certain hours during the day. During dates with Gianna her and Carlo will share general banter but as time goes on she will make comments about still not hearing from Angela, however Carlo will just brush this off and comment on there sometimes being no explanation for people taking off all of a sudden and that train of conversation will be promptly cut short.

In addition to this the Silenced Pistol will become available for purchase from Nino's gun store.

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 February 2012 - 11:36 PM

Will there be any more of Frankie Garone? I can definitely see him filling the void of Louie's death.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:52 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 13 March 2013 - 04:29 PM.

QUOTE (akavari112 @ Sunday, Feb 19 2012, 23:36)
Will there be any more of Frankie Garone? I can definitely see him filling the void of Louie's death.

Well as you know Frankie gets offed by Niko pretty soon after Tony Black and since Actions Speak Louder than Words is hinted to happen the day after the guys see him in Maisonette 9, Frankie wont be making any further appearences. I think it's kind of fitting that he get's his comeuppance after having Rudy kill Louie and just generally being an asshole throughout his appearence in the story. I have a rough outline of the next part of the story written up wherein his death is briefly referenced, although as I said in The Creator's Lounge I'm in two minds as to wether to continue on with this topic or not.

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:07 PM

I think you should continue the topic. You shouldn't write for the sake of receiving our crummy comments, do it out of interest for your own story. I think what you've got going here is great, and it'd be a shame to see it fall short of its potential. If it makes you feel any better I'll do my best to give feedback on each chapter from here on out. It's tough times for concepts right now in this forum, but don't let it get to you. If I were smart I would have moved on with my life from writing concepts but it's just so f*cking satisfying for some reason ph34r.gif

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:20 AM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 21 February 2012 - 01:27 AM.

QUOTE (akavari112 @ Monday, Feb 20 2012, 17:07)
I think you should continue the topic. You shouldn't write for the sake of receiving our crummy comments, do it out of interest for your own story. I think what you've got going here is great, and it'd be a shame to see it fall short of its potential. If it makes you feel any better I'll do my best to give feedback on each chapter from here on out. It's tough times for concepts right now in this forum, but don't let it get to you. If I were smart I would have moved on with my life from writing concepts but it's just so f*cking satisfying for some reason  ph34r.gif

The lack of feedback didn't bother me too much at the start but at this stage it just makes it seem like a waste of time. I have a desire to continue and complete the story but I don't want it to feel like I'm the only one that's interested in it. Any advice you can give me in order to improve the topic in the future??

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:42 PM

one thing I'd like to see is the re-intergration of missions to introduce certain weapons...like how San Andreas used a mission to introduce the Silenced 9mm, obviously have reasons for the mission as well but it'd a good chance to do something that I dont really feel was done in othet DLCs, only really explosive weapons were introduced in some missions. excuse me if I'm being ignorant about it, I'm doing this of the top of my head as I havent read this topic in a while, really need to set myself an hour or so aside so I can get it read.

it is disheartening when you dont get feedback, I should know cause of how unnoticed D&S went and frankly some of it was dogsh*t, but if you can keep the few like-minded members, such as me, akavari, Pedochu and yourself just for starters, engaged and interested, it becomes worth it. one thing that I learnt from reading up about The Wire (I know I go on about it like it's something God himself gave us) is that you shouldnt have to adjust your writing just because people arent up for reading long paragraphs. so what? f*ck 'em! if people want a brief paragraph describing a mission, they can go find a topic by one of the IV fanboys that joined up to wank over V's trailer and thought they could do what we do. if people want a decent read that could be compared to a short story, then they'll come to topics like this. thats the make or break factor, yeah I dont really post much apart from to blow my own horn, but you'll always have me lurking and reading most concepts, and honest to God this stands out as something that breaks the mould.

Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:09 PM

What you’ve got here MOB is a masterpiece. You’ve got combining the elements of pop culture Mafia we know and love down to a fine art. The mobbed up reader salivates with each fresh passing chapter while to the general viewer, this epic is so lengthy and engrossing it can turn into a real strain on the eyes and timepiece. With all you’ve dedicated to this, absolutely do not pack it in. See Family Ties out to the end. There are areas you could condense down to make more brief to the general viewer but definitely do not detract from the atmosphere of this piece for sake of attaining interest. That’d be a real disservice to the concept and the characters you’ve tirelessly fleshed out.

Your previous chapter was excellent. The real benefit of your effort in detailing shines through here with how you've built up the new and brief faces to interact alongside the characters we're more accustomed to. There was just enough on Frank Garone to justify the course of action he took and where the story will now likely head. Not an overload of him. A solid build up and twist unexpected. I can't help but feel your story can only go from strength to strength in this respect as now you've several characters lurking in the background with various motives. Some favourable, some threatening. Does a great job of putting you in the shoes of a conflicted Mafia associate. A guy at risk of being clipped out at any point without retribution.

Rudy - Is this Rudy D'Avanzo?

SWOT
  • SWOT

Il faut casser le noyau pour avoir l'amande!

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:15 PM

Yes this is a masterpiece, don't get me wrong but my problem is that this concept is too long winded. How is Carlo supposed to go through every Commission family in one DLC?

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2012 - 03:55 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 14 May 2012 - 12:03 AM.

QUOTE (Claude4Catalina @ Tuesday, Feb 21 2012, 19:42)
one thing I'd like to see is the re-intergration of missions to introduce certain weapons...like how San Andreas used a mission to introduce the Silenced 9mm, obviously have reasons for the mission as well but it'd a good chance to do something that I dont really feel was done in othet DLCs, only really explosive weapons were introduced in some missions.  excuse me if I'm being ignorant about it, I'm doing this of the top of my head as I havent read this topic in a while, really need to set myself an hour or so aside so I can get it read.

it is disheartening when you dont get feedback, I should know cause of how unnoticed D&S went and frankly some of it was dogsh*t, but if you can keep the few like-minded members, such as me, akavari, Pedochu and yourself just for starters, engaged and interested, it becomes worth it.  one thing that I learnt from reading up about The Wire (I know I go on about it like it's something God himself gave us) is that you shouldnt have to adjust your writing just because people arent up for reading long paragraphs.  so what? f*ck 'em!  if people want a brief paragraph describing a mission, they can go find a topic by one of the IV fanboys that joined up to wank over V's trailer and thought they could do what we do.  if people want a decent read that could be compared to a short story, then they'll come to topics like this.  thats the make or break factor, yeah I dont really post much apart from to blow my own horn, but you'll always have me lurking and reading most concepts, and honest to God this stands out as something that breaks the mould.

Well said C4C icon14.gif

I had got some missions which introduced certain weapons in my last topic, although I do plan on doing it to some extent with this topic too.

QUOTE (Tyla @ Friday, Feb 24 2012, 14:09)
What you’ve got here MOB is a masterpiece. You’ve got combining the elements of pop culture Mafia we know and love down to a fine art. The mobbed up reader salivates with each fresh passing chapter while to the general viewer, this epic is so lengthy and engrossing it can turn into a real strain on the eyes and timepiece. With all you’ve dedicated to this, absolutely do not pack it in. See Family Ties out to the end. There are areas you could condense down to make more brief to the general viewer but definitely do not detract from the atmosphere of this piece for sake of attaining interest. That’d be a real disservice to the concept and the characters you’ve tirelessly fleshed out.

Your previous chapter was excellent. The real benefit of your effort in detailing shines through here with how you've built up the new and brief faces to interact alongside the characters we're more accustomed to. There was just enough on Frank Garone to justify the course of action he took and where the story will now likely head. Not an overload of him. A solid build up and twist unexpected. I can't help but feel your story can only go from strength to strength in this respect as now you've several characters lurking in the background with various motives. Some favourable, some threatening. Does a great job of putting you in the shoes of a conflicted Mafia associate. A guy at risk of being clipped out at any point without retribution.

That's quite the review Tyla, thanks for taking the time to write it and yes it is Rudy D'Avanzo smile.gif

The main qualm people seem to have with the story is that the chapters are too long although they do seem to find the story interesting which is good. So far the story is almost as long as The Great Gatsby which is a point of personal pride on one hand and overindulgence on the other. I've started writing the next chapter which is looking to be a lot briefer than the last few in terms of writing so reading the story from here on out should be a lot less painful.

@SWOT: Thanks for the feedback. To answer your question, realistically he couldn't but GTA is not a totally realistic universe so anything is possible. I had first battled with the possibilities of him being able to work for all sides involved (especially in such a short time) but then I read of a similar situation where a wiseguy did just that in a few short years so therefore it's not preposterous that Carlo could do the same, albeit in a few short months.

Do you guys think it would be better (if possible) if I were to split each part of the posted chapters into a seperate post in order to make it less arduous for people to read??

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 25 February 2012 - 04:09 PM

to take a stand back and be a bit introspective about it; yeah it may be an idea to break it down some there's more of a break between missions to keep up interest from the casual reader, yeah that may help.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 February 2012 - 01:46 AM

Ok, I've split up the chapters and I've also added titles for each chapter. Hopefully that makes it easier for the reader

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 March 2012 - 02:12 AM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 21 March 2012 - 05:39 PM.

New addition coming soon!! Just gotta iron out a few creases.

EDIT: Part one of the new chapter below, give feedback colgate.gif

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:58 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 4 days ago.

Chapter 9 - Paying The Piper

Part 1

Carlo receives a call from his mother

Carlo: "Hello"

Mrs. Devino: "Carlo? Is that you?"

Carlo: "Yeah ma, it's me.. is everything ok?"

Mrs. Devino: "There's some men here to see you.. men in suits"

Carlo: "At your place? I'll be right over"

A marker will be set for Carlo's old apartment in Bohan. When you get there a cutscene will ensue.

Carlo will ring doorbell and it will shortly be answered by his mother who will greet him with a "hey sweetie" and give him a hug. Carlo will return the hug and give her a kiss on the cheek

Carlo: "Hey Ma"

Carlo will then walk into the living room area to find two men he does not recognise sitting on the couch drinking coffee, A short man with coiffed hair dressed in a grey sports coat and pants and a fat bald man who appears to be his bodyguard.

Short Man: "I think you better take a seat"

Carlo will comply taking a seat opposite the two men

At this point Carlo's mom will come over to check out what's going on

Mrs. Devino: "How's the coffee?"

Man: "Beautiful"

Mrs. Devino: "Can I fix you boys something to eat?"

Man: "No thank you Ma'am"

Carlo: "We're fine Ma.. go wait in the kitchen"

Mrs. Devino: "Oh.. ok"

Man: "What a nice lady" (putting his cup down on the coffee table) "It's Carlo right?"

Carlo: "Yeah.. and you are?"

Jimmy: "The name's Jimmy Capra"

Goon: "..Your worst f*ckin nightmare" (chuckles)

Carlo: "And him?"

Jimmy: "His name's.. not important"

Carlo: "So to what do I owe this pleasure?"

Jimmy: "We have some business to discuss"

Carlo: "We do?"

Jimmy: "Yeah. We do"

Carlo: "Ok then.. start talkin"

Jimmy: "Maybe we can go someplace else.. maybe discuss it over a plate of spaghetti.. the things we need to discuss might be a little.. rich for the old lady's ears, capiche"

Carlo: "She's lived in Bohan for the past thirty five years, I'm sure she's heard her share of rich language"

Jimmy: "Forgive me, I'm trying to be cordial out of respect for your mother and perhaps I gave you the wrong impression with my choice of tone. I wasn't askin you.. I was tellin you."

Jimmy lifts one side of his jacket to reveal the butt of a .38 tucked in his pants

"You're comin with us kid"

Carlo: "Oh yeah? And what if I don't want to?"

Jimmy: "Then I'll f*cking execute you right here and now"

Carlo: "Is that so?"

Jimmy: "Yeah. And you know why? Cause I don't very much give a f*ck"

Goon: "He don't"

Carlo will look across the apartment at his mother who is peacefully washing some dishes. Not wanting to bring any unnecessary drama to her home he will digress

Carlo: "I uh.. gotta go Ma"

Mrs. Devino: "You're leaving already? But you just got here"

Carlo: "Yeah, me and these gents gotta go to a meeting in the city"

Mrs. Devino: "Ok honey, come by again soon"

Carlo: "I will ma" (turning towards the two men) "Let's go"

The three men will exit the apartment

Carlo: "So what now? Are you gonna shoot me dead in the street"

Jimmy: "Don't be such a f*ckin drama queen. Just get in the car"

Carlo will be seated in the back seat beside Jimmy with his henchman at the wheel. The entire journey towards your destination will be automated and you can skip it if you wish.

If you let the driving sequence play out you will hear the following dialogue:

Carlo: "Don't I at least get to know where we're goin?"

Goon: "You'll see"

Jimmy: "Relax.. we just wanna talk"

Carlo: "You're not exactly putting me at ease here"

Jimmy: "Good. Cause I wasn't tryin to. Now shut the f*ck up.. the sound of your voice is irritating me"

Carlo (quietly): "Likewise"

After a few minutes the car will come to a stop outside an Italian eatery on Brown Place in Little Italy and Jimmy and Carlo will exit the car

Jimmy (to his henchman): "Go call our friend and tell him we're good"

Goon: "Sure thing Jimmy" he will then pull off

Jimmy and Carlo will enter the restaurant and be greeted at the door by another fat man with dark curly hair

Fat Man: "Ah Jimmy, I was beginning to think you wasn't comin back"

Jimmy: "Hey Bobby how ya doin"

Bobby: "Is this the guy?"

Jimmy: "Yeah this is him"

Bobby: "I'll be over to join you guys in a couple of minutes I just gotta go whip up a couple of orders. You want anything Jim?"

Jimmy: "I'll have some Cannelloni"

Bobby: "You want a plate kid?"

Carlo: "No I'm good"

Bobby: "Ok I saved you guys a place over there, it's got candles and everything"

Jimmy (sarcastically): "Aw you shouldn't have"

Carlo and Jimmy will take a seat at the table

Carlo: "So what is this thing that we need to discuss?"

Jimmy: "I think you know"

Carlo (playing dumb): "Really, I have no idea"

Jimmy: "You do.. you just don't want to admit it"

Carlo: "No, I just haven't got a f*cking clue what your talking about"

Jimmy: "Save the amateur dramatics, your friend Rudy told us about the whole thing"

Carlo: "I don't know any Rudy"

Jimmy: "I suppose you don't know a Louie or a Frankie neither"

Carlo: "Never heard of 'em"

Jimmy: "That's funny, what's even funnier though you f*cking cock sucker is that you thought you were gonna get away with it. You played everything perfectly didn't ya, what you didn't bank on though was old Rudy singing like a canary.. we didn't even have to put his wrinkled balls in a vice"

Carlo: "And you believe this Rudy person... like I said, I don't know the guy but he could be one big f*cking liar just tryna save his own ass"

Jimmy: "Rudy's a lot of things but he aint no liar, so when he tells me that some prick I never heard of helped two f*cking low life junkie f*cks dispose of one of my good friend's best girls like a f*cking dog in a baseball field on Charge Island I tend to believe the guy."

Carlo: "Oh Yeah.."

Jimmy: "Don't even try and deny it.. your brow's as wet as a whore's c*nt. I'm like a wolf kid.. I can smell your fear"

Carlo (smiling antagonistically): "So what now"

Jimmy: "Usually I'd open your f*ckin head up like a tin of tomatas just for sitting there and lying to me but my bitch wife says I need to learn to control my anger. We both know what happened to your friend Louie and Frankie f*ck nuts got iced by the Albanians, Rudy gets a pass for ratting the rest a you guys out.. so that just leaves you kid"

Carlo: "Rudy gets a pass? I thought people in your line of work hated stoolies"

Jimmy: "We do but Rudy's got.. other uses. The crazy old f*ck is so desperate to get his button he'll do anything the families ask him to. (laughing hysterically) the prick is f*ckin oobatz.. I heard he blew up his own father in a fish factory cause he caught him wearing his mother's underwear.. and then he blamed it on the f*ckin chinks!! Sweet sick son of a bitch. Usually I don't approve of that faggy f*cking cross dressing sh*t but that's just f*ckin hilarious!"

Carlo: "I hear you have a bit of a reputation yourself"

Jimmy: "A lot of people speak about me like I'm a bad person.. it actually hurts my f*ckin' feelings to tell you the truth. I've got five kids and never laid a f*ckin finger on any one of em'.. that's what the belt is for" (laughs)

Carlo: "I wouldn't know"

Jimmy: "Give it time.. we're not so different you and me.. I actually had a bit of a mishap with one of Harry's girls myself a few years back.."

Carlo: "Well actually, it wasn't me who.."

Jimmy will not pay attention to Carlo trying to correct him, he will just continue talking, in some twisted day dream.

"Yeah I really did a number on her.. caved her f*ckin face in.. actually kind of tragic when ya think about it... such a pretty girl she was..

Jimmy will trail off into a momentary trance as if to re-live the incident, smiling perversely

"With that said it wouldn't fair to punish you. That skifooze was worth a lot of money to me though.. I think you'll agree that I should be duly compensated"

Carlo: "I guess so.."

Jimmy: "And as much as I want to kill you.. and I really do, I realise that if I did I wouldn't see that debt repayed. So instead you're gonna work for me until such time as I see fit"

Carlo: "It doesn't sound like I have a choice"

Jimmy: "That's because you don't. I've got a little scheme going that the bosses don't know about and I need some guys outside the family to help me out with it"

Carlo: "I'm all ears"

Jimmy: "Ok well what I do is.."

Jimmy will be interrupted by an obnoxious middle class looking man in a sweater vest talking loudly a few meters from the table

Jimmy: "Hey you, yeah you in the f*ckin sweater vest.. could you keep it down over there, me and my friend here are trying to have a conversation"

Man: "My apologies sir.. I.. "

Jimmy: "Listen, just try to keep it down ok" (turns to Carlo) "So as I was sayin.."

Jimmy will again be interrupted by the man talking loudly

Jimmy (to Carlo): "Excuse me for a minute"

(walks over to the man's table)

"Didn't I tell you to shut the f*ck up!?"

Man: "What's your f*cking problem buddy? It's me and my wife's one year anniversary and we're just trying to have a good time"

Jimmy: "A good time? I can hardly hear myself think with you you loudmouth son of a bitch!"

Man: "Excuse me.."

Man's Wife (interjecting): "Just let it go Harold"

Man: "No f*ck that, It's a free country.. I can be as loud as I want. This guy needs to calm the f*ck down"

Jimmy: "Calm down huh?" (punches the guy square in the face knocking him to the floor)

"Don't you f*ckin' tell me to calm down!"

Jimmy will then stand over the customer and begin to pummel his face into the ground as the other customers scream in terror. At this point Bobby will run out from the back and pull Jimmy off of the customer who will at this point be lying unmoving on the floor in a bloody mess

Bobby: "Jesus christ Jimmy, what the hell are you doing!?"

Jimmy: "He's got some f*ckin nerve coming into my restaurant and talking to me like that"

He will then throw a few kicks into the grounded man's torso and shout "motherf*cker!" before again being pulled off by the hulking Bobby

Appearing to calm down a bit Jimmy will shamble over to a table in order to catch his breath before pulling out his .38 and threatening the horrified and screaming customers

Jimmy: "Alright shows over, everybody get the f*ck out. Restaurant's closed"

The customers (including the man's wife) will then charge still screaming towards the door and flee the restaurant

Bobby (investigating the man's body): "He's f*ckin dead Jim"

Jimmy: "Yeah? Serves him f*ckin right stepping to me like that. The f*cking cock sucker"

(To Carlo) "You, help me move this prick's body before the cops come knockin"

Jimmy will grab the man's legs and Carlo will grab his upper body and the two men will carry the body into the restaurant's kitchen. Bobby leading out in front will then knock several foods and ingredients from a large counter in the middle of the kitchen with his massive arms, clearing a space for the other two men to lay the body down.

Bobby: "Ok now we gotta hang him in the freezer until his blood coagulates"

Jimmy: "No we aint got f*ckin time for that. Let's just cut him up here and now and dump the pieces, we can clean up the mess when we're done"

Bobby: "If you say so"

Jimmy will walk over next to the sink and lift up a metal tray filled with butcher's tools and place it on a small serving trolley next to the counter, he will then take out a meat cleaver, a large butcher's knife and a bone saw handing one each to Bobby and Carlo and keeping one for himself. He will then turn on the stereo and "White Rabbit" by Jefferson Airplane will begin to play as Bobby removes the man's clothing. Jimmy will then proceed to remove his own suit jacket placing it on a meat hook by the door and roll up his shirt sleeves in order to prevent them from being stained with blood.

Carlo (looking perplexed at the meat cleaver in his hand): "What the hell am I supposed to do with this?"

Jimmy: "You're gonna help us cut him up, it's gonna take three of us if we want to get this done quickly"

Carlo: "f*ck that, I aint cutting up nobody!"

Jimmy: "Shut up and start cutting"

Carlo: "Nuh uh"

Bobby: "Look Jimmy, If the guy doesn't wanna do it he doesn't have to. We're the professionals here, we can do a much better job on our own"

Jimmy: "Ya know, you do have a point there big guy"

Jimmy will then raise the knife above his head as if he were about to execute a vampire with a stake and plunge it deep into the man's chest before make a large vertical cut down his torso

Carlo (looking a bit nauseous): "I'm just gonna go wait outside"

Carlo will then walk outside the rear of the restaurant and lean on the wall until he regains his composure.

After a time lapse the next scene will cut in showing Carlo pacing back and forth in the alley behind the restaurant. After a few moments the camera will pan to the restaurant's rear door opening and Jimmy and Bobby exiting carrying a thrash bag in each hand. They will then walk to the back of a dark coloured Ingot parked in the adjacent alley and lumber them into the back of it.

Jimmy (to Carlo): "Take these bags and dump them in different locations.. somewhere where they won't be found. Me and Bobby are gonna stay here and clean up"

Carlo: "What about the car"

Bobby: "That piece of sh*t? Dump it in the East River for all I care"

Carlo: "Okay then I'll talk to you two gentlemen later I guess"

Jimmy: "Sure. Just don't f*ck this up okay.. I don't wanna hear that some kid found the guy's prick in a playground"

Carlo: "..I'll make sure that doesn't happen"

Jimmy: "Ok, I'll be in touch"

You will regain control of Carlo inside the car with a way point set for the first dump site located near Colony Island. When you have reached the destination Carlo will park up in the middle of the Leaper's bridge and dump the first of the three bags over the side and into the river before getting back in the car. The second destination will be across the river on the border of Beechwood City beside the airport. When you reach the second destination Carlo will park up beside a gap in the fence, drag the second bag of body parts over to the cliff's edge and dump it off the cliff and into the sea. The third and final dump site will be located on Charge Island. As Carlo pulls up to the final destination he will quip "what is it with these guys and dumping bodies here?" he will then pull up beside another gap in a fence beside the river and dump the last of the gruesome cargo.

A short time after completion of this part of the chapter Carlo will receive a call from Rudy

Carlo: "Hello"

Rudy: "I see you're still alive, I guess you aint talked to Jimmy yet"

Carlo: "No, I talked to Jimmy.. he told me about how you like to wear lady's underwear you fa**ot f*ck"

Rudy "Now you listen to me you little cock sucker and listen good, I'm gonna find you and I'm gonna f*ckin kill you! And when I see Jimmy I'm gonna f*ckin' kill him too!!

Carlo: "Yeah whatever ya old prick" (hangs up)

Click Here for Part 2

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:20 AM

why does this not get any damn comments?! I know I've been negligent but seriously this is awesome man! you really do know how to set a perfect scene, I'm not really a fan of fading music into a scene at the right moment though it suited this mission and this concept, really captures the "old gangster flick" essence but pastes it over into 2008 Liberty City. the butchering scene is another classic Mafia movie staple and it was played well to give the protagonist some humanity. nice work man

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users