Grand Theft Auto: Family Ties

478 replies to this topic
Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2011 - 10:43 PM

I should hopefully get a chance to do some writing for this topic during the week so expect an update soon people.

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 29 May 2011 - 11:33 PM

Is it so?
Or you just wanted the 300th post?

Haha kidding, but Congrats wink.gif

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2011 - 11:57 AM

QUOTE (blitz. @ May 30 2011, 00:33)
Is it so?
Or you just wanted the 300th post?

Haha kidding, but Congrats wink.gif

I honestly didn't even notice haha. The first part of the next chapter has been written so hopefully I get a chance to finish the chapter off in the next couple of weeks. Anybody got any feedback on the last chapter?? Comments were kinda scarce when I posted it confused.gif

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 01 June 2011 - 01:22 PM

I really liked the last chapter, part 2, especially the "Mr.Black" part, Brilliant. It's sort of jokes and funny scenes like that, that make me keep on reading and want to read the story more, well done.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:33 PM

QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Jun 1 2011, 14:22)
I really liked the last chapter, part 2, especially the "Mr.Black" part, Brilliant. It's sort of jokes and funny scenes like that, that make me keep on reading and want to read the story more, well done.

Thanks man. I try to inject a bit of humour into the dialogue because I know many people can find reems of text boring and altogether hard to read. I can understand that people may get turned off immediately by the amount of writing in each of the chapters so it's good to know somebody at least took the time to read what I wrote. icon14.gif

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:38 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 25 February 2012 - 05:22 PM.

Chapter 5 - Friends in Low Places

Part 1

Shortly after completion of the previous chapter Carlo will recieve a call from Louie

Louie: "Hey Carlo what's up?"

Carlo: "What's up Lou?"

Louie: "I was thinkin you know maybe you'd like to go grab a bite to eat or somethin"

Carlo: "Sure man, you want me to come pick you up?"

Louie: "Yeah. I'll be over by the high rise apartments in Presidents City"

Carlo: "See you soon man"

After this brief conversation Carlo will head over to Presidents City and pick Louie up. Upon entering the car Louie will say a different piece of dialogue based on the car you're driving.

Nice car "Whoa nice car man I think you're just about worthy enough to be rollin with me now"

Not so nice "Jesus man this is one ghetto ass f*ckin car, do you think you can get it to go fast enough so people don't see me riding around in it?"

Bad car "Holy f*ck man where did you get this crock of sh*t. If anybody sees me in this thing I'm gonna punch you in your f*ckin head"

After commenting on the vehicle Carlo will say to Louie "So where you wanna go?" to which Louie will respond "I dont give a sh*t I just wanna eat". Carlo will think momentarily and say "What about some Cluckin' Bell their five piece is delicious" with Louie responding "f*ck no, their gravy looks like baby sh*t.. let's just go to burger shot, they got them little packets of ketchup and sh*t that I like". After this the location of all of the two nearest Burger Shot restaurants will appear on your map. When you enter the restaurant with Louie a cutscene will cut in showing Carlo and Louie eating their food when all of a sudden Louie will get a phonecall and will say "Are you f*cking serious? I'll be right over". He will then hang up the phone and Carlo will ask him what's wrong, Louie will then respond by telling him that there's some asshole biker types causing trouble in one of the bars that are under his protection. Carlo and Louie will then get up to leave the restaurant but when they get to the door Louie will go back and grab the food from the table saying "we paid for it, there's no need to f*cking waste it". When Carlo and Louie re-enter their car Louie will direct Carlo to the location of the bar in North Holland. Carlo will drive over to the bar and park outside at which point the two men will enter.

Louie: "Good afternoon gentlemen what seems to be the problem here?"

Bartender: "These punks ordered a load of drinks and then refused to pay"

Biker: "We don't pay for bad service"

Bartender: "f*ck you, the service was good"

Biker: "Well we don't think so.. so we aint payin. You got a problem with that you guinea rat f*ck?"

Louie: "Now listen I can see that there's been a misunderstanding here.. why don't I grab you boys some more beers, on the house and everybody can go home happy ok."

The bikers will laugh at Louie's submissive attitude and one of them will respond "Sounds good to me dude"

Louie: "Gimme five frosty ones there Leroy"

Bartender: "What the f*ck Louie I thought you were gonna get these pricks outta here"

Louie: "Just do it ok"

The bartender will then grab the first of the beers from the fridge and hand it to Louie to give to the bikers. Louie will take the beer from the bartender and will snap into a rage smashing the beer bottle over the nearest biker's head.

Louie: "Take that you dumb redneck piece of sh*t!"

He will then pick up an empty bottle from the countertop and smash the end of it off on the corner of the bar holding the jagged freshly broken end towards the gang of bikers.

Louie: "Any of you other fat ugly f*cks have a problem with that"

Just as he says this one of the bikers will get up from his stool and run at Louie with a knife. Louie will dodge to the left grabbing the biker in a side headlock as he charges at him and then stab him several times in the belly with the broken bottle. As he falls to the ground in fatal agony, a second biker will throw his heavy fist at Louie's face who will again dodge the attack and grab the biker by the hair smashing his face into the bar. The rest of the bikers will then begin to advance towards Louie armed with various weapons ranging from baseball bats to knives, pool cues and pistols. Louie will then shout to Carlo "a little f*cking help here!?". At this point the player will once again regain control of Carlo and will have to defeat the gang of angry bikers. The fight will be straight forward although there will also be kind of a tutorial element to it whereby you will be instructed on how to disarm opponents who are armed with melee weapons and firearms. If you manage to disarm one of the guys brandishing a pistol you will also be instructed on how to perform an execution.

When all of the enemies have been defeated another cutscene will play wherein the biker who's face Louie had smashed against the bar will begin to stand up. Louie will see this and will pick up a barstool, cracking it over the biker's back to put him down before producing his pistol and shooting the biker in the back of the head telling him to "stay the f*ck down". The bartender who had been cowaring behind the bar during the fight will at this point stand up and thank Louie and Carlo for getting rid of the bikers and hand Louie some money. Louie will take the money and begin to leave the bar with Carlo but all of a sudden a lone biker will emerge from the bathroom armed with a Tec 9 and open fire, peppering the bar with badly aimed stray bullets. Carlo will dive at Louie knocking him to the ground and out of the line of fire. The bartender however will not be so lucky and will get riddled with several rounds to the chest, killing him. After unloading a full magazine into the bar the biker will take another clip from his vest and attempt to reload his weapon, before he can manage to do so however Carlo will pop up from the floor and shoot wildly from his pistol, putting most of the shots in the wall around the biker but managing to hit home with four of the shots, hitting him three times in the torso and once in the head, putting him out of action for good. Louie will get up from the ground and brush himself off thanking Carlo for saving him. He will then walk over to the bar and observe the dead bartender on the other side, noting his death as "a f*cking shame" he will then vault over the bar and empty the cash register figuring that the bartender wont be needing the money anymore. Carlo and Louie will then leave the bar and quickly become aware of approaching police cars. They will then hop in a vehicle and attempt to lose the heat. When the cops have been shaken Carlo will drop Louie off where he picked him up, Louie will give him his cut and the two will part ways.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2011 - 08:59 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 13 March 2013 - 01:33 PM.

Chapter 5 - Part 2

Shortly after completion of the previous job Carlo will once again recieve a call from Louie. "Hello Pizza This, can I take your order" Carlo will say as he answers the call. "Haha very funny, you ready to get your hands dirty" Louie will reply, clearly not impressed by Carlo's dynamic attempt at comedy. "By getting my hands dirty do you mean handling more of your sh*t" Carlo will enquire, clearly not excited by Louie's proposition. "It's our sh*t now Carlo.. your my guy we're in this together now, I help you and you help me" Louie will explain, trying in vain to manipulate Carlo's veiw of the situation. However Carlo will see through this saying "Well the way it stands it seems to just be me helping you, when are you gonna return the favour?" "I've been helping you since we met man, you aint just doin nickle and dime sh*t for that f*ckin chooch Frank Lupisella nomore, I'm introducing you to some real sh*t" Louie will respond. "Some real sh*t huh? what have you got in mind?" Carlo will ask intrigued by this statement, to which Louie will reply "meet me in the alley behind Bahama Mamas in Algonquin and I'll explain everything" before ending the call.

After the conversation with Louie has ended Carlo will head over to the alley behind Bahama Mamas where he will find him waiting by his White Lokus smoking a cigarette.

Louie: "Finally, you sure took your sweet f*ckin time"

Carlo: "I came as quick as I could man, traffic is heavy at this time.. what's so urgent anyway"

Louie: "Let's just say I've got something in the trunk that could get me into quite some trouble if the pigs were to roll by and take a look inside"

Carlo: "Jesus Lou, it's not a body is it?"

Louie: "You watch too many movies"

Carlo: "Ok then what is it.. the suspense is killin me"

Louie will open the trunk and pull out a bag like one which would traditionally be used to store a bowling ball and hand it to Carlo who will look aprehensively at Louie before opening it to reveal several packages of ecstacy pills

Carlo: "This is your idea of real sh*t?"

Louie: "That club in there is packed full of fist pumping guidos and eurotrash all out to have a good time, we can make a killing on this sh*t"

Carlo: "Yeah but come on Lou.. dealin X.. let's just leave that sh*t to the college kids ok"

Louie: "This is a one time thing Carlo, I got this sh*t wholesale from a source, the money we could make selling this sh*t for ten times what it's worth is too good to turn down, it could be a nice little earner for you and me. And besides how are you ever gonna handle big money deals if you can't even sell a few pills in a club?"

Carlo: "I'll do it this once but next time you wanna do something like this, leave me out ok"

Louie: "You got it"

Louie and Carlo will then walk up to the line of the club which will stretch down to the the end of the street. Carlo will ask if they are going to queue up and Louie will say "f*ck that one of my boys owns this place" and they will walk straight to the top of the line, much to the annoyance of the other patrons.

Bouncer: "Hey how are you doin Lou?"

Louie: "Hey man whats up, how's business?"

Bouncer: "Business is good man, it's a busy night"

Louie: "That's what I like to hear" he will then slip the bouncer some money and tell him to "buy (his) wife something nice"

When Carlo and Louie get inside the club Louie will tell Carlo to keep a low profile saying that the bouncers don't like dealing in the club, further stating that if the owner were to find out he would demand a piece of the money made from the sale of the drugs. He will suggest that the two split up and meet back at the bar when all of the drugs have been sold. When Carlo walks onto the dancefloor a suspicion meter will appear in the corner of the screen. Several factors will make this meter fill up such as openly dealin right in front of one of the bouncers, bumping into one of the bouncers or too many people on the dancefloor. At certain points the lights will also go up momentarily as part of the lighting effects in the club which will make you more easily visible and increase the likelihood of you being spotted.

If a bouncer becomes suspicious of you he will begin to approach you meaning that doing any further deals will be out of the question however you can dance for a few seconds in order to make them less suspicious or you can walk to the bar and get a drink when they begin to walk towards you in order to make them turn around and go back to their post. Attacking a club goer or a bouncer or producing a weapon will result in immediate failure of the task. The majority of the club goers will want to buy drugs so this task will not be too difficult if you stay in a crowd away from where the bouncers are situated, bouncers will also move around periodicly which will make the task a little bit of a challenge but will also provide you with an oppertunity to target other groups of clubgoers who were previously too risky to sell to. Once all of the drugs have been sold Carlo will walk over to the bar where he will be joined by Louie, ending your task. When the two men exit the club Louie will offer Carlo a ride home. When he drops him off at his apartment he will commend him on a job well done and he will tell him he will be in touch before driving off.

Click Here for Part 3

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2011 - 07:57 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Monday, Oct 18 2010, 23:10)

PLAY THEME

why the f.uck does everybody choose a rap theme? IMHO, it's unoriginal and done to death

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 June 2011 - 05:01 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 25 February 2012 - 06:07 PM.

Chapter 5 - Part 3

Carlo will recieve a text from Louie asking him to meet him at the docks in Chase Point, Bohan where Carlo will compliantly go to see what's up. When he gets there he will find Louie skimming stones off the pier.

Louie: "Hey Carlo you ever play this game?"

Carlo: "Sure Lou but not since I was like five"

Louie: "Come here and give it a go"

Carlo: "Yeah maybe later bro, what did you ask me to come here for?"

Louie will stop what he is doing and rush towards Carlo, grabbing him around his shoulder and ruffling his hair. "I want you to meet my skipper man"

Carlo: "Damn chill out man"

Louie will release his grip on Carlo and punch him playfully in the arm. "This is big man, you're moving up in the world. Usually captains only give orders to their soldiers.. for an outsider like you to have face to face contact with one of them is really somethin"

Carlo: "I'm honoured Louie I really am but why does he want to meet me?"

Louie: "He's bringing in a big shipment of heroin. Most of it for the Albanians and a couple of keys for the homeboys in Holland but he wants us to get rid of the excess to a contact I got up in Northwood. It's a high risk deal.. you know federally so he wants to meet you and make sure you're not a cop or nothin that's all"

Carlo: "Wait you don't think that do you?"

Louie: "f*ck no. But a guy in his position has to be extra careful ya know"

Carlo: "Ok I guess I can see the logic in that"

Louie: "Sure you can, now let's not keep him waiting"

Louie will then lead Carlo around the rear of the dock to where a curly haired man dressed in suit pants a turtleneck and a brown leather jacket will be standing giving orders to a group of lackies who are unloading boxes of cargo from a boat.

Louie: "There he is, hard at work as usual"

Curly Man: "You know me Lou, I always like to take a hands on approach. It may be windy as f*ck and smell like twat out here but this is my bread and butter. The day I start givin orders from a townhouse in suburbia is the day I stop bein me."

Louie (laughing) turns towards Carlo "Carlo I'd like you to meet my Capo Joey Corolla" (turns back towards Joey) "Joey this is my friend Carlo, the one I was tellin you about"

Joey will walk towards Louie and Carlo who will still be a short distance away and begin to address Carlo directly

Joey: "So your the guy who ripped apart those bikers with the Uzi and shot my bar to sh*t huh?"

Louie will nudge Carlo as if to say 'just go with it' after which Carlo will reply "yeah that's me"

Joey: "Louie tells me you saved his f*ckin life with that stunt.. and don't worry the place was a f*ckin money pit.. at least now I can get somethin back out of the insurance money"

Carlo: "Well in that case you're welcome I guess"

Joey: "Anybody who can handle himself with military grade weapons is ok with me. You're goin along with Louie on this thing I assume"

Carlo (confidently): "Yes I am"

Joey: "Good. Now this thing should be a straight forward deal, these guys wouldn't be my first choice for buyers but Louie says they're straight and they know not to f*ck around so it's all good. Those are your boxes coming off the boat now, I'll have the boys load them into a van for you and you two can be on your way"

At this point another man will approach dressed in a blue suit with a yellow shirt and yellow and black patterned tie.

Man: "Well if it isn't the f*ckin bobbsey twins and their new little buddy"

Joey: "And if it isn't Mr. f*ckin potatoe head, aint there a playground somewheres you could be stalkin"

Man: "Very f*ckin funny Joe"

Louie: "Hey Artie what the f*ck is that thing on your face?"

Artie: "It's called a moustache. Not that you'd know anything about that you pre pubescent little f*ck"

Joey: "A moustache? Get the f*ck outta here, your face looks worse than your mother's c*nt"

Louie (laughing hystericly): "Good one Joe"

Artie: "Hey! Alright enough with the f*ckin ball breakin, I'm here to talk business. Did you take care of that thing for me?"

Joey: "Hang on a minute, hey boys (to Louie and Carlo) that stuff is ready to go now. Go on I'll talk to yous later"

Louie and Carlo begin to leave the dock when Carlo is called out to by Artie "Hey kid". Carlo turns around "Who me?". "Yeah you" Artie says "Do you do contract work?". "That's about all I do" replies Carlo. "Good" says Artie "I might give you a call soon, get you to take care of some business for me". Carlo will say "Okay man" and he and Louie will leave the dock. As they walk to the van full of drugs which is parked up on the sidewalk close by Carlo and Louie will continue to talk.

Carlo: "So who was that guy?"

Louie: "That was Arthur Zapulla.. We call him Artie Z. He's a total f*ckin creep but he's kinda high up so aside from us bustin his balls he's pretty f*ckin untouchable"

Carlo: "He said he might get me to do some things for him.. is that good"

Louie: "Artie has a good head for business I think he was a frickin child prodigy or somethin. Before he started workin for us he was a lawyer but he lost his liscence over a drugs beef. Either way he's not the worst guy you could work for, believe me.

When the two men enter the van with Carlo at the wheel they will continue to talk further.

Carlo: "So where we goin?"

Louie: "We're meeting the buyers by the projects over in Northwood"

Carlo: "These buyers.. Joey said they wouldn't be his first choice.. what did he mean by that?"

Louie: "They're some Dominican dudes, they're a small time operation but they have a bit of a reputation on the streets"

Carlo: "Oh.."

Louie: "Don't worry though I worked with these guys before, they're ok. You stood face to face with that crazy f*ck Aleksander and you handled yourself pretty good so I'd say there's nothing for you to worry about"

Carlo: "They payin big money for this sh*t?"

Louie: "A lot more than it cost us to bring it here that's for damn sure"

When the the two arrive at the spot where the deal is due to take place Carlo will park the van in a seemingly abandoned parking lot and he and Louie will get out and retrieve two duffle bags full of heroin from the back. The two men will then walk out into the middle of the parking lot and look around for the buyers.

Carlo: "Where the hell are these guys?"

Louie: "They'll be here don't worry" (Louie himself actually looking a little worried as he says this)

A few seconds later half a dozen dominicans will emerge from an archway underneath the overpass of the Northwood Heights bridge and walk towards Louie and Carlo assuming a standing formation as if to be surrounding the two men in a semi circular fashion.

Carlo: "What is this, westside story?"

Louie will look at the dealer in the middle as a focal point "So are you boys ready to deal"

Dominican: "Yeah man, you ready?"

Louie: "Sure man let's do this"

Dominican: "Ok, you hand the stuff to my mans here and I'll hand over the money to your boy"

Louie: "Okay cool" (Carlo will also nod along in agreement)

After this exchange of words Carlo and one of the Dominicans will begin to walk towards one another to make the exchange however as they do this they will become aware of motorcycle engines approaching in the background, getting gradually louder as they come closer to the parking lot. After a few seconds several bikers will enter the parking lot coming from two different angles before pulling up on all sides of the two groups involved in the deal. At this point Louie and Carlo will become visibly uncomfortable. One of the bikers will then begin to speak.

Biker: "Hey boys aint those them two f*cking wops who executed our brothers in that bar?"

Biker 2: "I think it is man"

Biker: "Well aint this our lucky day" (laughs)

The bikers will then pull out guns and open fire as the Dominicans, Louie and Carlo all run for cover.

Louie: "Motherf*ckers!"

Dominican: "f*ck you pendejo, you f*cking set us up"

The Dominicans will grab their money and run back under the archway from which they emerged, firing their weapons as they go as Carlo and Louie run for cover behind their van each with a bag over their shoulder. At this point the aim will be to take out all of the bikers before they kill either Carlo or Louie or destroy the van. When all of the bikers have been killed the two men will throw the duffel bags of heroin into the back of the van and Louie will drive Carlo back to his apartment where they will emerge after a brief timelapse.

Louie: "That was some f*cked up sh*t back there"

Carlo: "Tell me about it. So what are you gonna do with the drugs?"

Louie: "I've got a lockup in the city I'll store them there until I can find another buyer. Get some rest man I'll call you again soon"

Carlo: "Ok man take it easy"

Louie will then drive off and this Chapter will draw to a close.

A short time after completing this chapter Carlo will recieve a call from Louie. The conversation will go as follows:

Carlo: "Hey Louie what's up?"

Louie (sounding to be under the influence of drugs): "It's Joey"

Carlo: "He's pretty pissed that we messed up the deal huh?"

Louie: "No man it's not that"

Carlo: "Then what is it?"

Louie: "He's dead man. He got iced right after we saw him at the docks"

Carlo: "Damn... any idea who did it"

Louie: "Some people say they saw a black guy fleeing the scene.. other's say they saw one of our own.. I don't know man.. it doesn't matter now anyway"

Carlo: "Jesus christ man are you gonna be ok?"

Louie: "I'll be fine.. I took a little somethin to ease the pain" (momentary silence) "Listen man I'm probably gonna have to take over his crew now so I got a lot of sh*t that I need to sort out. You're probably not gonna hear from me for a while until I manage to get sh*t back on track and don't worry about the Lupisella's payoff from the Albanian job, I'll make sure they get it"

Carlo: "Ok.. No problem man I understand completely.. stay strong"

Louie: "I'll try." (hangs up)

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

When in doubt don't pull out.

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 June 2011 - 06:03 PM

Woah nice man, but to be honest I didn't read all of it.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 June 2011 - 08:50 PM

QUOTE (vertical limit @ Sunday, Jun 26 2011, 19:03)
Woah nice man, but to be honest I didn't read all of it.

Maybe if you read it in 3 seperate parts it might be a little bit easier to read. I'd really appreciate it if you would read it and maybe give me some feedback if possible

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

When in doubt don't pull out.

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 June 2011 - 11:57 PM

Woah very nice and mind blowing reading, I swear.

I was imagining what was happening and the text and sh*t it is AWESOME!!

I mean it.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:01 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 28 May 2014 - 11:19 PM.

Chapter 6 - Sticking Your Neck Out

Part 1

A short time after receiving the phonecall from Louie, Carlo will receive another call from an unknown number.

Carlo: "Hello"

Caller: "Hello my friend it's Aleksander, how are you doing"

Carlo: "I'm doin good sir"

Aleksander: "Good.. listen I've got a little job for you if you're interested"

Carlo: "Sure what is it?"

Aleksander: "I don't want to talk over the phone, come see me at a place I have off Flanger and Altona on the border of Northern Gardens in Bohan. Come round the back"

Carlo: "Ok. I'll be right over"

After this phonecall Carlo will travel to the address. Once there he will walk around to the back door of a brownstone building which is located in an alleyway and knock on the door. After a few seconds a hatch will be pulled across on the door and an Albanian thug will peep out. "Who is it?" he will say, "My name is Carlo, I'm here to see Aleksa... uh Mr. Vulaj" Carlo will respond. The thug will then reseal the hatch and open the door allowing Carlo to enter. "This way" the thug will say before leading Carlo up a flight of stairs and through a fire escape into the hallway of a dingy apartment block. The thug will then lead him through the hallway where he will observe scantly clad women whipping clients and putting back on their clothes through open doors as he walks by. It will now become obvious to Carlo that the building is a brothel. As Carlo approaches the last door on the left of the hallway a young woman who looks to have seen better days will emerge from a room on the right and stand seductively up against the wall, she will be barely dressed in a leather bikini. "Hey baby, you looking for some fun" she will say reaching out her hand and stroking Carlo's face. Before Carlo has time to respond the thug will grab the woman by the wrist and throw her back into the room as Carlo looks on helplessly. The journey down the hallway will end as Carlo is lead into the room at the end. Inside the room Aleksander will be standing having a glass of whiskey and talking to another Albanian thug. There will also be four young prostitutes gathered around a stripper's pole near the corner of the room. Aleksander will turn to Carlo almost immediately and greet him openly.

Aleksander: "Hello my friend.. You like what you see?"

Carlo will look at him, not sure of what to say

Aleksander (gesturing towards the girls): "Which one do you want to f*ck?"

Carlo: "Are these girls even legal?"

Aleksander: "Of course they are f*cking legal now which one are you going to f*ck?"

Carlo: "Thanks for the offer but I'm ok. Really"

Aleksander will walk over to the girls and grab one of them forcibly by the face

Aleksander: "Come on.. they don't mind. Sure you don't girls"

The girls will shake their heads fearfully

Carlo: "I never have sex before a job.. it clouds my judgement"

Aleksander will look sceptically at Carlo for a moment before releasing his grip on the girl's face and charge towards Carlo getting right up into his face so that he is looking him menacing right in the eyes

Aleksander: "You are going to f*ck one of these girls! If you are going to work for me I have to make sure you are not a fa**ot"

Carlo (looking sternly back at him): "Ok fine then.. I'll leave"

As Carlo attempts to leave two burly guards will step in front of the door blocking his exit and stare at him in a threatening manner. Vulaj will then walk up behind him and place a hand firmly on his shoulder at which point Carlo will turn around looking quite apprehensive about refusing to comply with Aleksander's order

Aleksander: "You might be a fa**ot but you have some f*cking balls.. coming into my stable and insulting my girls. You and your balls will go far in this business.. and maybe you know.. you have got the right idea.. not mixing business with pleasure.. maybe I can learn from you eh" (laughs)

Aleksander will then turn to his guards and say "Get these f*cking whores out of here so me and Carlo can talk some business"

At this point the guards will grab the girls by their arms and drag them out of the room as the door closes behind them one of the guards will be heard telling the girls to get ready to be f*cked. Once they have left Carlo will become visibly more relaxed

Aleksander (walking towards a minibar in the corner of the room): "Can I get you something to drink?"

Carlo: "No. I'm ok"

Aleksander: "I hope you don't mind me having one"

Carlo will gesture with his hand as if to say "go right ahead" Aleksander will take a bottle of whiskey from the minibar, he will then pour himself a glass and begin to tell Carlo about the task at hand

Aleksander: "There's this man, a former associate of mine, a dirty f*cking Greek. Greedy bastard thinks he can move in on my loansharking business and get away with it. The dirty f*cking rat. He has a restaurant on Rotterdam Hill in Dukes.. I want you to put a bomb in it. f*ck with his business like he has f*cked with mine"

Carlo: "What if there's civilians inside?"

Aleksander: "f*ck them. They will probably die from food poisoning anyway"

Carlo will not respond he will just squint slightly at Aleksander's callousness and listen to his instructions

Aleksander: "I've told one of my men to hide the bomb behind a dumpster a couple of blocks away from the restaurant I want you to place it beside one of the gas cookers in the kitchen and blow the whole f*cking place to sh*t"

Carlo: "Yes Mr. Vulaj. Consider it done"

Carlo will then leave the room as the camera focuses on Vulaj who will smile contently to himself as he sips on his glass of liquor.

After leaving the brothel Carlo will travel to Dukes and pick up the bomb that Aleksander had stashed behind the dumpster. He will then make his way to the rear of the Greek eatery and noticing the activity of some chefs in the kitchen will take cover behind a wall next to the open door to the restaurant. At this point the player will be told via an on screen prompt to make sure the coast is clear before planting the bomb. Carlo will wait for a few moments until all of the cooks have left the kitchen area before entering the restaurant and discreetly planting the bomb next to one of the large gas cookers and setting the timer before moving towards the exit. Just before Carlo leaves however he will pull the fire alarm in order to ensure there are no civilian casualties. After sounding the alarm Carlo will run down an alleyway adjacent to the restaurant and out onto the street just in time to watch the restaurant explode in spectacular fashion. Carlo will then leave the area before calling Aleksander to inform him that the job has been done, he will be pleased but due to an apparent skepticism about talking business over the phone he will express this in the least amount of words possible.

Click Here For Part 2

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2011 - 04:01 AM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Sunday, Jun 26 2011, 17:01)
QUOTE (universetwisters @ Saturday, Jun 25 2011, 20:57)

PLAY THEME

why the f.uck does everybody choose a rap theme? IMHO, it's unoriginal and done to death

Was that really necessary??

i guess. Over 50% of the concept threads have rap themes, and IMHO, it's really annoying and done to death

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:41 AM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Tuesday, Jun 28 2011, 05:01)

PLAY THEME

i guess. Over 50% of the concept threads have rap themes, and IMHO, it's really annoying and done to death

Almost all GTAs except for VC, VCS and III have some element of a hip hop beat in their theme songs. I didn't choose it just because it was a rap beat, I think it fits the concept well and I wasn't really going for something original anyway, I was more trying to go for a theme that you might hear in a GTA and going on past evidence that seems to be in most cases a rap theme.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:29 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Tuesday, Jun 28 2011, 11:41)
QUOTE (universetwisters @ Tuesday, Jun 28 2011, 05:01)

PLAY THEME

Almost all GTAs except for VC, VCS and III have some element of a hip hop beat in their theme songs. I didn't choose it just because it was a rap beat, I think it fits the concept well and I wasn't really going for something original anyway, I was more trying to go for a theme that you might hear in a GTA and going on past evidence that seems to be in most cases a rap theme.

gta 3 was blues/jazz and vice city was new wave

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:55 PM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Tuesday, Jun 28 2011, 13:29)

Yeah I know... I said all GTAs except Vice City Vice City Stories and GTA 3

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2011 - 05:12 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Tuesday, Jun 28 2011, 12:55)

oh yea, didnt see that

gta 4 had some unknown type of music, lost and damned had metal, and gay tony had disco, or something

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2011 - 05:24 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 28 June 2011 - 06:43 PM.

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Tuesday, Jun 28 2011, 18:12)
QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Tuesday, Jun 28 2011, 12:55)

oh yea, didnt see that

gta 4 had some unknown type of music, lost and damned had metal, and gay tony had disco, or something

I think this conversation is going on a bit longer than it should man. Let's just leave it here shall we. If you have something worthwhile to add to the topic though feel free to post it.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2011 - 04:13 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 13 March 2013 - 01:38 PM.

Chapter 6 - Part 2

After completion of the previous job for Aleksander, Carlo will receive a phonecall from yet another unknown number. Carlo will answer the phone curiously with a simple "Hello" the caller will instruct Carlo to come to the corner of Folsom Way in Fortside to receive his payment for the last job which he conducted for Vulaj. As usual Carlo will head over to the designated meeting place. When he arrives at the corner where he is due to meet Aleksander, Carlo will stop for a few moments and look around for any sign of the Albanian mobster. After an initial scan of the area he will spot one of Aleksander's bodyguards positioned outside a grocery store waiting for him to exit. After a few moments the bodyguard will be joined by Mr. Vulaj himself who will be carrying a bag of groceries. Totally disregarding the green lights at the crossing Aleksander will walk right out in front of the oncoming traffic, forcing several cars to jam on their brakes. Pausing for a moment Aleksander will turn to the driver in front who will be shouting and cursing at him and will shout "watch where you're going you stupid piece of sh*t!" the driver will attempt to get out of his car but will be stopped in his tracks by Aleksander's bodyguard who will produce a pistol and sternly advise the driver to get back in his car. When Aleksander has completed his journey across the road to where Carlo is standing Carlo will try to approach him but will be stopped in his tracks by Aleksander who will stick his hand in Carlo's face and beckoning him on with two fingers will say "My car is parked just down the street. Walk with me" looking a little confused Carlo will comply with his orders and begin to walk down the street alongside Vulaj and his bodyguard.

Aleksander: "That piece of business you took care of for me.. I was very impressed my friend"

Carlo: "Uh, you're welcome sir"

Aleksander: "Our Greek friend wasn't inside when the bomb went off but you did what I asked you to do.. very good. Defrim.. give him the envelope."

Carlo (taking the envelope full of cash from Aleksander's bodyguard): "Thanks." "So is that all you have for me"

By this point the men will have almost reached Aleksander's car, a beige Oracle

Aleksander: "The payment is very generous I can assure you"

Carlo: "No you misunderstand me, I mean is that all the work you have for me?"

Aleksander: "For now.. I will be in touch"

Carlo: "Ok.. I'll wait for your call"

Aleksander will turn and nod at Carlo as he waits for his bodyguard to open the car door. Carlo will then begin to head on his way when he hears a a dark blue Schafter screaming around the corner. Before he has time to take in what is happening he will hear thunderous machine gun fire erupting from the Schafter, turning around just in time to see Aleksander and his bodyguard being riddled with gun fire. Without hesitation Carlo will rush towards Aleksander and crouch down to see if he is still alive when suddenly he will spring back from his fallen position. Carlo will look on in shock at Aleksander's miraculous recovery "Are you ok" he will say. "Of course I'm ok now let's get after those motherf*ckers!" Aleksander will respond ripping open his shirt and tearing off his bulletproof vest.

Carlo will run around to the driver's side of Aleksander's Oracle and will get in as Aleksander climbs into the passenger seat. The player will then regain control of Carlo who will set off at speed in pursuit of the would be assassins. As you draw close to the attackers' car Aleksander will pop out of the window armed with an Ak 47 and will open fire all you have to do is keep the car steady so that he can get in a few good shots in order to disable the car and/or its occupants. Once the car has been disabled Aleksander will order you to stop the car at which point he will get out and approach the enemy vehicle and pointing his Assault Rifle at the dying occupants he will furiously ask them who they're working for. In his dying breath one of the passengers will blurt out "Pete Papadopoulos". "Ah Papadopoulos, the dirty f*cking Greek. I should have known" Aleksander will snarl before ordering Carlo back into the driver's seat of his Oracle to go look for his nemesis. The search will however be a short one as you will be immediately directed to drive towards a small neighbourhood just east of Outlook Park where you will find a small congregation of Greek gangsters who are seemingly waiting for their buddys to return from the planned hit on Vulaj.

As you approach the group of gangsters you will automatically jam on the brakes causing your car to perform a powerslide, stopping just short of them. When the car has ground to a halt Aleksander will angrily exit the vehicle, Ak 47 still in hand and march towards the gang swinging it wildly around the group demanding they reveal the whereabouts of the man he seeks. Being loyal to their boss however the gangsters will refuse and will go on the offensive, pulling out their guns and aiming at Vulaj who will be forced to open fire on them. At this point you will be engaged in an all out firefight with the gang with the added duty of having to protect the headstrong Vulaj from being turned into minced meat. Once all the gangsters have been taken care off a small cutscene will be initiated showing a grey Fortune speeding out of a nearby alley. Aleksander will shout "there's that fat f*cking prick, get him!" and you will be entered into yet another chase sequence. The object here will be the same as the first chase i.e. Get close to the fleeing driver and steady your vehicle to allow Aleksander to get a good a few good shots on the car. Once the enemy vehicle has been disabled you will automatically pull up behind it at which point Aleksander will again exit and approach the vehicle in front of him. As he draws level will the passenger window (where Papadopoulos is seated) he will take aim with his rifle in order to execute him, however this will not happen as Aleksander's gun will be empty. Aleksander will however only be momentarily stalled by this and will toss the Ak to the ground and produce a Desert Eagle from his jacket before unloading five shots into the Greek's torso. When he re-enters the car Aleksander will ask you to drive him back to the brothel in Little Bay where you had your previous meeting where you will drop him off. Before Aleksander leaves however he and Carlo will share a few words.

Aleksander: "Good job my friend, I give you a call soon yes?"

Carlo: "I don' know man, I think maybe we should just stick to being business partners from here on out. I'm sure you have plenty of other guys you can get to run your errands for you"

Aleksander: "Come on man.. We had fun didn't we?"

Carlo: "Not really"

Aleksander: "Damn you Italians are so f*cking emotional. Ok.. business partners sounds good. Tell your boyfriend Louis I said hello"

Carlo: "It's Louie and I will. Stay safe Mr. Vulaj"

Aleksander: "Goodbye my friend"

Click Here for Part 3

LuisBellic
  • LuisBellic

8 Balls

• Members

Posted 08 July 2011 - 08:28 AM

Those were great man. I didn't see all of it though. I might read some more when I feel like it.

cas-97
  • cas-97

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:45 AM

not bad i wouldnt mind that as real GTA IV DLC

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 July 2011 - 11:29 AM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 08 July 2011 - 11:35 AM.

Thanks for the feedback guys icon14.gif And Luis it's cool just read it when you have the time.

I've been making some intermittent changes to this topic over the past couple of days, mainly around the characters section. I've added in pictures for most of the minor characters mentioned in the character bios and I've also changed the pictures for two of the "Reputed Members" of two of the five families these being Frank Lupisella, mainly because I thought he looked too young in the previous photo and also 'Chubby' Charlie Matteo who's picture I changed to make him look like more of a shylock complete with a little moustache that he can stroke as he counts his cash.

Over the next few days or so I plan on expanding the topic further and adding in some Vehicles and maybe some Multiplayer modes. I'm also contemplating updating IV's map to include a Staten Island clone.. since there are quite a few mobsters who operate there in real life.

Tyla
  • Tyla

Dressed To Kill

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:00 PM

An update to the IV map would actually be really interesting, especially a take on Staten Island. What direction would doing that be pulling your story in? Would there be some sort of fight for control of the lucrative Waste Management contracts running out of there between the families or would one of them be in complete control? Perhaps the Pegorino Family could be even expanded on with Ray Boccino's crew having a possible role there? Either way it presents quite a nice change of pace from a lot of the previous activities in the games.

Here's a picture of John Tormey that you could use for Vincenzo Pelosi in Chubby Charlie's bio. Seems like they did a really good job of basing Uncle Vince on his voice actor.

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 July 2011 - 07:48 AM

That was actually a brilliant read, but as I read trough the chapters it reminds me of the Mafia 2 mission structure which is pretty linear.

LuisBellic
  • LuisBellic

8 Balls

• Members

Posted 09 July 2011 - 04:03 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Friday, Jul 8 2011, 11:29)
Thanks for the feedback guys icon14.gif And Luis it's cool just read it when you have the time.

I've been making some intermittent changes to this topic over the past couple of days, mainly around the characters section. I've added in pictures for most of the minor characters mentioned in the character bios and I've also changed the pictures for two of the "Reputed Members" of two of the five families these being Frank Lupisella, mainly because I thought he looked too young in the previous photo and also 'Chubby' Charlie Matteo who's picture I changed to make him look like more of a shylock complete with a little moustache that he can stroke as he counts his cash.

Over the next few days or so I plan on expanding the topic further and adding in some Vehicles and maybe some Multiplayer modes. I'm also contemplating updating IV's map to include a Staten Island clone.. since there are quite a few mobsters who operate there in real life.

Maybe the player could go to Francis Intl Airport and be able to take a flight there since it's not on LC's map.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2011 - 06:08 PM

QUOTE (Tyla @ Friday, Jul 8 2011, 22:00)
An update to the IV map would actually be really interesting, especially a take on Staten Island. What direction would doing that be pulling your story in? Would there be some sort of fight for control of the lucrative Waste Management contracts running out of there between the families or would one of them be in complete control? Perhaps the Pegorino Family could be even expanded on with Ray Boccino's crew having a possible role there? Either way it presents quite a nice change of pace from a lot of the previous activities in the games.

Here's a picture of John Tormey that you could use for Vincenzo Pelosi in Chubby Charlie's bio. Seems like they did a really good job of basing Uncle Vince on his voice actor.

I hadn't really thought too much into it tbh I like them ideas though.. maybe the waste management scenario could play out like the conflict in the sopranos with garbage trucks being blown up etc. or in the last season where Phil and Tony bump heads over the dumping of asbestos. Thinking it over now I think I will impliment both scenarios into the story later on. I have a gap in the Messina missions that I think could be filled. That picture is a bit too large.. I will add a picture of John Tormey though. Thanks for the ideas man icon14.gif

@Luis: I think to have Carlo take a plane to Staten Island would be very unrealistic to be honest. I think the sudden appearence of a new island could fall into the same catagory as the sudden appearence of Hercules and Maisonette 9 in TBOGT.. they always existed but Niko had no business there so as far as he was concerned they didn't exist in his world. I think making the island accessable either by boat or by a bridge from either Alderney or Broker could work quite well. This whole story is non canon anyway so in theory I could include a magic ladder to the moon if I wanted to ya get me.

And Mati as I said before I had been toying with the idea of a chapter based GTA long before Mafia II even came out. I get where you're coming from though. Thanks for reading by the way.

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2011 - 08:30 PM

You could give an overhaul to the Ferry Terminal in Alderney? It would have a regular ferry transporting pedestrians and vehicles to and from the new island. I think it would be better than adding roads and bridges, that would be a little bit too inconsistent. You could also just take a plain boat or helicopter to the new island, but the ferry would take your car there for a cheap fee. Also, any ideas on what this island would be like and what it would be named? icon14.gif

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2011 - 08:06 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 11 July 2011 - 09:06 PM.

QUOTE (akavari112 @ Saturday, Jul 9 2011, 21:30)
You could give an overhaul to the Ferry Terminal in Alderney? It would have a regular ferry transporting pedestrians and vehicles to and from the new island. I think it would be better than adding roads and bridges, that would be a little bit too inconsistent. You could also just take a plain boat or helicopter to the new island, but the ferry would take your car there for a cheap fee. Also, any ideas on what this island would be like and what it would be named? icon14.gif

I'm thinking of calling it either Richman or Richmond Island. It will be largely residential with some industrial areas and at least one set of major housing projects. The area will also be generally more rural looking with an abundance of grassy areas and some forestry. I'm also going to add a Quad Bike and some type of Bandito/BF Injection type vehicle when I add the vehicles to bring an element of fun to the boring old grassy areas.

I was thinking of having a ferry system with 3 stops, 1 beside Pier 45 in Algonquin, 1 at the New Island and 1 at the Alderney Ferry Terminal although I could also add a stop in East Hook and make the ferry sort of an amalgamation of the Staten Island Ferry and the New York Water Taxi. A stop at Happiness Island could also be an option.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2011 - 05:18 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 08 March 2013 - 01:38 AM.

Chapter 6 - Part 3

After completing the previous part of the chapter Carlo will receive yet another phonecall, this time from somebody he hasn't heard from in a while.

Carlo: "Hello?"

Caller: "Hey Carlo it's me, Frank Lupisella come by my father's place over in Berchem in Alderney. We need to talk"

Carlo: "Ok.."

After hanging up Carlo will head over towards Vincent Lupisella's home, a modest town house in the middle of a row of others looking out onto Babbage Drive.

Carlo will walk up the steps and knock firmly on the door. After a few moments Frankie will open the door and let him inside. Once inside Carlo will look around, The interior foyer will be traditionally decorated with dull off white coloured paint on the walls and hardwood floors underfoot with an antique wooden cabinate sitting up against the westerly wall beside the door which leads to the living room.

Carlo: "Wow who would've thought the boss of a family lived in a place like this"

Frankie: "That's my father's style Carlo, he don't flaunt nothin"

Carlo: "Pretty wise I guess, so what did you call me here for?"

Frankie: "It was Mark who gave the order, he's upstairs in my old man's study, come on"

Frankie will then lead Carlo up a large wooden staircase towards the study. As they walk towards the door it will be opened by another man unknown to Carlo. Frankie will greet him as the two pass each other saying "Hey Jackie, how you doin" the man will respond in similar fashion. As Carlo follows closely behind Frank will turn to him and introduce the man as Jackie Dimiglia old man Lupisella's bodyguard and de facto consigliere. Jackie will shake Carlo's hand as he passes with Carlo responding in kind.

As Carlo fully enters the study he will see Mark sitting on an armchair talking quietly to an old frail man in a wheelchair dressed in a butler style tuxedo with a bow tie around his neck. When Mark notices Carlo's presence he will stand up to face him with a somewhat solemn look on his face at which point Frankie will cut in to make the appropriate introductions.

Frankie: "Carlo this is my dad, Vincent Lupisella" (pointing towards the old man in the wheelchair) "And of course you remember my cousin Mark"

Carlo (looking towards Mark and then back to Frankie): "Of Course"

Carlo will then lean towards Vincent cautiously extending his hand as to not overstep the mark by being too overzealous. Vincent will extend his hands towards Carlo's grabbing it limply with one hand and cupping it in an overhand motion with his other. "A pleasure to meet you Mr. Lupisella" Carlo will offer, however Vincent will not speek a word in response, he will just look bemusedly into Carlo's face and give him a slight grimacing smile before sitting back into his wheelchair. After this he will gesture to Mark, calling him over. When Mark crouches down to hear what his uncle has to say he will whisper something inaudible into his ear prompting Mark to call Jackie over from the door where he has been standing rather tentatively since granting Carlo and Frankie access to the room. Mark will then turn to Jackie and say "bring my uncle next door and make sure he eats something" Jackie will nod to the affirmative before taking Vincent's wheelchair by the handles and wheeling him out of the room. After Vincent has left the room there will be a brief moment of silence which will then be broken suddenly by Mark's booming voice.

Mark: "f*cking Strunz!"

Carlo: "What?"

Mark: "Santino.. that f*cking piece of sh*t!"

Carlo: "Louie? Why... what did he do?"

Mark: "Don't act like you don't know"

Carlo: "Mr. Lupisella I swear to god I have no idea what you're talking about"

Mark: "Oh No?"

Carlo (shaking his head frantically): "No!"

Mark: "That little f*cking prick.. he tried to rip me off"

Carlo: "Rip you off? How?"

Mark: "He sent over an envelope the other day, our cut from the deal with the Albanians.. it was about two grand f*cking short!"

Carlo: "Hold on a minute.. I'm sure there's a perfectly good explanation.."

Mark: "There is. He's a dirty little thieving c*nt!"

Carlo: "Have you tried talking to him about it?"

Mark: "f*ck that. I want him dead.. and you're gonna do it"

Carlo: "Mr. Lupisella.. with all due respect.. I.. I.. I can't do that"

Mark: "You're into me for a hundred grand kid.. you'll do whatever the f*ck I tell you to do!"

Carlo: "A hundred? But the loan was only eighty"

Mark: "That's not including the vig which is another twenty five points on top of that.. the standard rate on all our loans"

Carlo will look over to Frankie as if to say "you never told me about the interest" but Frankie will simply shrug his shoulders indicating that Carlo should have known he would have to pay back a lot more than he borrowed

Carlo: "Ok listen.. I'll get you your money but I can't do what you're asking me to do"

Mark: "No you listen to me you little prick, I'm about to lose my patience with you so you better put a bullet in that thieving f*ck's head or I'll get somebody else to put a bullet in yours!"

Frankie (butting in): "Come on Mark, he's not used to all this killin people.. let me have a word with him outside for a minute"

Mark: "Ok. But you better make him do it or we're gonna have a problem cousin"

Frankie and Carlo will at this point walk outside the room with Frankie closing the door firmly behind them.

Frankie: "What the hell are you doin kid!?"

Carlo: "I didn't mean to be rude Frankie but to whack a guy over a simple misunderstanding.. I think that seems a bit much, don't you?"

Frankie: "You don't understand Carlo.. my cousin is not the type of guy you say no to"

Carlo: "Ok I get that but the whole thing just doesn't seem right to me"

Frankie: "Maybe it does seem a little irrational but you owe that guy a lot of money and until you pay him back what you owe he pretty much owns you"

Carlo: "Well then maybe you could talk to him and work out some kind of a payment plan or somethin because I'm not gonna go kill a guy over some petty bullsh*t"

Frankie: "He's really not gonna take no for an answer"

Carlo: "Well he's gonna have to because I'm not gonna do it."

Frankie: "Ok listen, here's what we're gonna do.. I'm gonna go back in there and tell him you're gonna do it.."

Carlo: "But I'm not"

Frankie: "Let me finish. I know you're not gonna do it, we're just gonna tell him that you are. By the time he figures out Santino's still alive I'll have bought us enough time to have figured something out"

Carlo: "You know, that's not actually a bad idea"

Frankie: "Well don't sound so suprised, I do have some good ideas.. every once in a while"

Carlo: "I didn't mean it like that.. I just meant it was good you know... thanks"

Frankie: "You're welcome kid but don't you go gettin the wrong idea, I don't make a habit of doin people favours but Daniela was right about you, you're a good kid and you've done some good things for me. I think you might actually have a future in this business"

Carlo: "Thanks again man and don't worry about that money, I'll get it back to you soon ok"

Frankie: "Yeah, well you better" (laughs)

Carlo will walk back down the wooden staircase and exit the house walking a few steps down the street before calling Louie to tell him about what just transpired.

Carlo: "Hey Lou, What's up it's me Carlo"

Louie: "Carlo who?"

Carlo: "Devino"

Louie (thinks for a few seconds): "Oh hey Carlo what's up"

Carlo: "I've just been to see Mark Lupisella he wanted me to whack you, he says you left him two grand short on his cut from the deal with the Albanians"

Louie: "That slimy f*ck! That big dumb prick musta counted it wrong.. yeah, that's what musta happened"

Carlo: "I knew he musta made some kinda mistake"

Louie: "What did you tell him?"

Carlo: "I said you musta made some kinda mistake Mark"

Louie: "I meant when he asked you to kill me smart ass"

Carlo: "Oh.. I told him I'm not gonna go whack a guy over some bullsh*t"

Louie: "Good. And what did he say?"

Carlo: "He was pretty goddamn pissed, in fact I think he may just hunt me down man. I need to get the hell outta Bohan til this thing blows over, do you have a place in the city where I could lay low for a while?"

Louie: "Sure man. Meet me in Castle Gardens in about an hour"

Carlo: "Ok man see you soon" (hangs up)

After this phonecall a waypoint will be set on your map for Castle Gardens. When you get there you will find Louie standing by a railing overlooking the river smoking a cigarette.

Carlo: "You sure picked a very public place to meet me at.. you don't think I'm still gonna whack you do you?"

Louie: "No man of course not.. I just had some business to take care of on this side of the city, that's all.. Anyway let's go"

Carlo and Louie will then walk to Louie's car which will be parked nearby. When you get in a waypoint will already be pre-programmed into the GPS. As you drive towards the destination of the safehouse Carlo and Louie will continue to talk to one another.

Louie: "Damn man, I can't believe Lupisella wanted you to whack me. Wrinkly old bastard"

Carlo: "It was actually Mark who gave the order"

Louie: "Sure it was man but you can be damn sure that good old Vinny gave the go ahead.. Loopy doesn't take a sh*t without the old man's say so"

Carlo: "I seen the old guy Louie, with my own too eyes.. he was in a wheelchair.. he didn't even know where he was, poor prick"

Louie: "Come on Carlo, don't tell me you believed that sh*t. That whole helpless old man thing.. it's just an act. Walking around Middle Park in his underpants... having Jackie D push him around the streets in a wheelchair.. it's all just one big rouse to stop him being sent to prison on federal racketeering charges. Sure he may be old but he's sharp as a knife and just as deadly.. this thing between me and him just proves that. Do you really think that f*cking stunad Mark would be smart enough to run one of the five families on his own?"

Carlo: "I guess not"

Louie: "There ya go man, now you see the light"

(There will be a few seconds of silence before Carlo speaks again)

Carlo: "I guess he's the definition of what they mean by the term puppet boss"

Louie (laughs): "I'll have to use that one.. do you mind?"

Carlo: "No not at all"

By the end of this conversation you should have just about reached your destination which is a high rise apartment building in Middle Park West. Carlo will pull up outside and Louie will tell him "This is it" at which point the two men will exit the vehicle and enter the building. After a brief timelapse they will then reappear inside a luxury penthouse suite.

Carlo: "Ya know man I was actually expecting a real sh*thole but this actually really nice"

Louie: "That's one thing about me Carlo, I always look after my friends"

Carlo: "Yeah but this place is too nice.. you really didn't have to"

Louie: "Forget about it, you saved my life not once but twice, it's the least I could do"

Carlo: "I guess but.. thank you, seriously. How did you acquire this place anyway"

Louie: "A certain famous actor owed me a sh*t load of money for coke.. he couldn't afford to pay me so I took his house instead"

Carlo: "Haha pretty crafty man. I should only be here for a few days anyway then you can have it back"

Louie: "It's yours man... stay here as long as you want"

Carlo: "For real? Jesus thanks man"

Louie: "Yeah you said that haha. And you don't need to worry about getting the money up to pay back the Lupisellas either. I'm gonna try and find us a buyer for that H. Once we sell it you can use some of your cut to pay back your debt to them"

Carlo: "Alright cool man, sounds good to me"

Louie will at this point start to walk towards the door with Carlo following closely behind in order to see him out.

Louie: "Take a bit of time to get settled in, I'll give you a call when I organise a buyer"

Carlo: "Ok man, I guess I'll talk to you soon then"

Louie: "Yeah man" (Walks outside the door) "Oh Carlo sh*t wait a minute.."

Carlo: "Yeah?"

Louie: "I almost forgot.. Artie said to give you his number, he said he might have a bit of work he could throw your way. Here's his number, give him a call if you need somethin to do"

Carlo: "Ok man I will"

After this part of the chapter you are pretty much free to do whatever you want since the next chapter will not begin until you call Artie.

A short time later you will recieve a text from Louie once again thanking you for looking out for him with the Lupisellas he will say that Carlo is "a real stand up guy" and say that if he ever wants to hang out that he should give him a call and he'll do it (provided he's not busy of course).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users