Grand Theft Auto: Family Ties

478 replies to this topic
Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 15 April 2011 - 09:15 PM

QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Apr 15 2011, 21:34)
I Love it, I also like how Carlo sais when asked about Drugs the two things that don't automatically spring to mind that is money, because of Old Mafia traditions not to touch drugs, however these days every since the 50's probably those rules have been changed I recon and now they operate well.

I like the reference to Albanians being Animals because they are just violent.

Yeah I was kinda thinking that Carlo wouldn't want to give Mark the wrong answer to his question so he would just answer him based on what little he knows about the Mafia and the fact that Mark seems like a pretty stern character with old school values who wouldn't really deal in drugs.

Tyla
  • Tyla

Dressed To Kill

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 April 2011 - 10:37 AM

By the looks of that preview the plot of the chapter is very well thought out and I like how it all seems to tie together with the involvement of the Albanians and the Lupisella & Pavano families.
I can't warm to Mark Lupisella much - he seems too much like John Sacrimoni of The Sopranos than a man of handicapped intelligence. I got the impression that you're making Frank out to be more of the idiot than "Loopy". I did like the little detail about his menacing stare though.

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

Account ditched. New account Tommy.

• Members

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:25 AM

I like the preview, like Tyla said It's well thought out icon14.gif

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 16 April 2011 - 12:00 PM

QUOTE (Tyla @ Apr 16 2011, 10:37)
I can't warm to Mark Lupisella much - he seems too much like John Sacrimoni of The Sopranos than a man of handicapped intelligence. I got the impression that you're making Frank out to be more of the idiot than "Loopy". I did like the little detail about his menacing stare though.

That's amazing, When I read the script I also pictures Jon Sacrimoni out of the Soprano's aswell, Not sure why unless that's who he looks like on the front page. Especially the menacing stare, I thought of Sacrimoni staright away for some reason.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 16 April 2011 - 01:57 PM

QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Apr 16 2011, 13:00)
QUOTE (Tyla @ Apr 16 2011, 10:37)

That's amazing, When I read the script I also pictures Jon Sacrimoni out of the Soprano's aswell, Not sure why unless that's who he looks like on the front page. Especially the menacing stare, I thought of Sacrimoni staright away for some reason.

Yeah I used Johnny Sack's actor for Mark Lupisella... when I pictured Mark Lupisella that's who came to mind. I think it's hard to seperate an actor from a character when that character is all they've been known to play by the general public. I'm not really sure how to portray him as an idiot and still make him seem capable enough to hold such a high position in the family. Anyway having a low IQ doesn't necessarily make somebody an out and out retard.. IQ tests only really test academic skills afterall. If anybody has any ideas on how to improve the character for a future appearence let me know.

medanum6298
  • medanum6298

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 April 2011 - 07:59 AM

I'm new in here, Hope to enjoy this forum.

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 April 2011 - 10:55 AM

QUOTE (medanum6298 @ Apr 18 2011, 07:59)

Welcome to the General Chat, we all hangin' out. But if you are going to comment, you should try to contribute something related to this thread.

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

Account ditched. New account Tommy.

• Members

Posted 18 April 2011 - 12:06 PM

QUOTE (medanum6298 @ Apr 18 2011, 08:59)

It's against the rules to advertise.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 18 April 2011 - 12:17 PM

I don't know if this is possible, But is there some way you could get an Image from GTA IV, like room and place it full of Poker tables and people, as to make it look like a sort of gambling racket. Then Maybe another screenshot with some goons delivering drugs to a Black street gang member?

It would just add a nice touch I think. Can't wait for more on the Missions BTW.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2011 - 05:22 PM

Hey. Just read through absolutely everything, loving the storyline so far. This line really got me. Sort of how Adriana Yanira Lopez should have been, but wasn't.

Carlo will call his mother and tell her he got a job, she will of course be delighted.

I'm interested in seeing Nicky Bottino start that war. I think that has a lot of potential. Also. Was the gas station job the part that was too similar to my gas station shootout scene?

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:45 PM

QUOTE (Pedochu @ Apr 29 2011, 18:22)
Hey. Just read through absolutely everything, loving the storyline so far. This line really got me. Sort of how Adriana Yanira Lopez should have been, but wasn't.

Carlo will call his mother and tell her he got a job, she will of course be delighted.

I'm interested in seeing Nicky Bottino start that war. I think that has a lot of potential. Also. Was the gas station job the part that was too similar to my gas station shootout scene?

No it's a different scenario which will come later on. I'm not really sure how much of the "War" will feature in this story, I may go in depth with it but then again I might not. The boss of the albanian mob will feature in the next chapter, two thirds of which has already been written so make sure to look out for that man.

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 29 April 2011 - 11:04 PM

I'm liking this icon14.gif

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

When in doubt don't pull out.

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 May 2011 - 03:20 PM

Can you please fix the stretch?

HipHopHeadSeb
  • HipHopHeadSeb

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 May 2011 - 05:00 PM

good concept.. but i really think you should get rid of the bullet holes on the GTA Family Ties logo.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:41 PM

I kinda like the bullet holes.. they remind me of the greatness that was "Where is the blue" biggrin.gif

I think I will sort out the page stretch by making the navigation bar vertical instead of horizontal though since it appears that it's a bit of a pain in the ass for those with smaller monitors.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:43 PM

How exactly did you link your missions to specific posts, MOB?

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:50 PM

Beside the date and time of each post there is a link that says "posted" if you click it it brings up a dialogue box with a link to that specific post. Just copy and post the link in your missions section the same way you normally would to create a hyperlink and thats it.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 06 May 2011 - 10:39 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 13 March 2013 - 01:31 PM.

Chapter 4 - Making The Cut

Part 1

A short time after completing the last chapter, Carlo will recieve yet another phonecall from Frankie who will tell him to come by his apartment as quick as he can. When you get to Frankie's apartment Carlo will approach the door and knock on it as he usually does. A few seconds later Frankie will answer the door looking a bit more jovial than he usually does, he will greet Carlo warmly and tell him to come right in. As Carlo walks in to the apartment he will hear a voice in the background "Jesus Frankie this is some dump you got here, maybe you should consider moving back in with your father". Frankie will turn to Carlo and say "there's someone I want you to meet" just as he says this a stocky man with dark greying hair dressed in a suit and a pair of loafers will step into the frame.

Frankie: "Carlo, I'd like you to meet my cousin Mark"

Carlo will step forward and extend his hand

Carlo: "Carlo Devino, nice to meet you sir"

Mark: "Likewise" (shakes Carlo's hand) "So did Frankie tell you what we need?"

Carlo: "No he didn't say nothin"

Frankie becomes a bit flustered not wanting to anger Mark and struggles to find an excuse

Frankie: "Well.. Uhh..I didn't wanna say anything over the phone.. you know"

Mark: "Calm down Frankie, go pour yourself a drink or somethin, I'll tell him"

Frankie goes to get himself a drink from the kitchen as Carlo laughs at his nervousness

Carlo: "So what is it? You know the thing you want me to do?"

Carlo suddenly finds himself with the same sense of intimidation as he speaks to Mark who is now looking at him with his blank stare.

Mark: "You know anything about drugs kid?"

Carlo: "I know they either get you high or a long stretch in prison"

Mark: "That's right but they can also make people like us a lot of money"

Carlo nods in appreciation of Mark's insight

Mark: "For years most of the money from drugs in this city has been going to our friends the Pavano Family accross the bridge in Algonquin but now they can't opperate over there like they used to cause the f*cking moolies and spicks got that sh*t sewn up. So now they're looking to expand in to other parts of the city, places like Bohan, places we control"

Carlo: "I see"

Mark: "They've been talking to some Albo named uh... Gulag or some sh*t and he said he can help them move a lot of product over here, and the Pavanos having the proper manners in these situations come to us first and asked if they could run that sh*t in our backyard. And us being the kind gentle men that we are.."

Frankie returns and cuts in: "We said yes"

Mark: "Just so long as they pay us our tribute that is"

Carlo: "So what part do I play in all of this?"

Mark: "Funny you should ask, you see.. since us getting our cut depends on this thing going ahead I want somebody from our side there to oversee the negotiations and make sure everything runs smoothly. And since them albanians are dirty f*ckin animals I need it to be somebody expendable like you in case this thing goes tits up"

Carlo: "Gee thanks.."

Mark: "You're welcome kid, all I ask is you make sure this thing isn't a f*ck up like my cousin here. That aint too much to ask is it?"

Carlo: "I guess not"

Mark: "Ok great. Speaking of old Frankie boy, he's gonna take over now and explain the details, I gotta go take Dani to get her nails done"

Frankie will see Mark out and then rejoin Carlo in the living room to tell him what he wants him to do.

Frankie: Ok so you're gonna meet up with one of the Pavano's boys named Louie Santino, he's their representative on this deal, he'll let you know where and when you too are gonna meet with the albanians. I gave him your number so he should be in touch"

Carlo: "Ok no problem"

Carlo will turn and begin to move towards the door Frankie will continue to talk to him on the way out

Frankie: "I think you're at a point now where I don't need to hold your hand anymore, this is gonna be your thing now for a while, just kick back to me every once in a while and things will stay good between us, but if that money isn't coming then Mark and my old man are gonna be asking some questions of me and that aint good for you, ya hear me"

Carlo: "Yeah I understand"

Frankie: "You've been doing good things for me, just keep doing what you're doing ok"

Carlo: "Ok Frankie I will. I'll talk to you soon"

Carlo will then leave the apartment and this short section of this chapter will draw to a close.

Click Here for Part 2

LCollusions
  • LCollusions

Sexy Ladies.

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 07 May 2011 - 12:13 AM

Nobody adds in the Katana as weapon anymore.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 07 May 2011 - 06:58 AM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 13 March 2013 - 03:53 PM.

Chapter 4 - Part 2

A short time after completion of the first part of this chapter Carlo will recieve a text message from a phone number presumably belonging to Louie telling him to meet him in East Holland, Algonquin. When Carlo approaches the area he will notice a white Lokus parked up on the sidewalk, taking it to be Louie's car he will approach it and knock on the drivers window, the window will be rolled down by the driver and a cloud of cigarette smoke will be released from the interior right into his face. Carlo will cough waving the smoke away from his face to find a young casually dressed man staring inquisitively at him through the open window.

Louie: "Are you the guy?"

Carlo: "Yeah I'm the guy"

Louie will look suspiciously at Carlo and then look up and down the street

Louie: "You're the guy?"

Carlo: "Yes I'm the guy!"

Louie: "Ok.. I guess you'll do"

Carlo: "Listen pal I don't need this sh*t, I could just as easily walk away as I came over here"

Louie: "I said you'll do, now get in before somebody sees us"

Louie will open the door of the car and move over letting Carlo sit in the driver's seat

Carlo: "So are we gonna go and meet this Albanian or what"

Louie: "Hey hold your f*cking horses buddy, we're gonna meet the Albanian, but not yet. I gotta make sure you can handle yourself first. Drive over to the golf course in Westminster I gotta go take care of a bit of business"

Carlo: "What kind of business?"

Louie: "You ask too many f*cking questions, just drive the car and I'll explain when we get there."

Carlo will drive over to the driving range and pull into a yellow marker in the parking lot. Louie will tell him that "some jew prick" owes him money for some coke that he got from him last week and they're gonna go teach him a lesson, Carlo and Louie will then enter the driving range. Louie will spot the man in question more or less as soon as they enter the range and will approach him, picking up a golf club on his way. He will then call out to the man "Hey herm, I hope you didn't spend my money on these clubs" "Ah Louie, how are you doin man, I didn't know you played here" the man will respond nervously. Louie will then walk up to the man and smack him in the stomach with the golf club causing him to hunch over and then hit him once more across the back causing him to fall to the ground, he will then start to kick him repeatedly as he rolls around in pain shouting "where's my f*ckin money!?". Louie will eventually stop kicking him and the man will manage to tell him that he has the money he just hasn't had time to drop it over to him. Louie not accepting the excuse however will call him a "lying f*cking jew bastard" and proceed to take a golf tee out of his pocket and place it in the man's mouth, clearly intending to tee off on his face.

At this point two security guards will attempt to intervene and stop the attack, Louie will become aware of this and will shout at Carlo to grab a club and take care of them. When the guards have been taken care of some other golfers will also take exception and will also try to get involved prompting Carlo to beat them with the golf club also. When all of the golfers have been taken out Carlo will approach Louie who will have ceased his attack on the grounded man and will begin to search his pockets where he will find a wad of cash. Louie not appreciating having been lied to by the man will again pick up the golf club which he had used to beat the man with and attempt to attack him with it again however Carlo will bring his attention to approaching police sirens and will take the club from him telling him that they should flee the scene before they get arrested. Louie will begin to walk away with Carlo but his temper will take over and he will run back and kick the man across the face as he tries to get up, knocking him out cold. Carlo and Louie will then return to Louie's car and have to shake off a two star wanted level. After you lose the cops Louie will ask you to drop him off at burger shot in North Holland, when you pull up outside he will tell you that he respects how you handled yourself at the driving range despite you not letting him smash the guys face in he will tell you that he will be in touch about "the thing" and you will exit the car, this part of the chapter will then end.

Click Here for Part 3

LCollusions
  • LCollusions

Sexy Ladies.

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 07 May 2011 - 07:12 AM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ May 7 2011, 06:58)
QUOTE (LCollusions @ May 7 2011, 01:13)

I really don't think a katana would suit this story man.

Neither, did it in San Andreas still my favorite weapon, lol. You can findd a sword anywhere, btw.

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 May 2011 - 03:11 PM

Still it is a good weapon.

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 May 2011 - 03:14 PM

QUOTE (LCollusions @ May 7 2011, 00:13)

I do cryani.gif

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 07 May 2011 - 05:56 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 26 July 2013 - 02:09 PM.

Chapter 4 - Part 3

A short time after completing the last part of the chapter Carlo will recieve a phonecall from Louie who will tell him that the time has come to meet with Vulaj and he will ask him to come pick him up from a street corner in Varsity Heights and to get fitted with a suit from Perseus on the way. Carlo will go to Persues which will now be opened up to the player and buy a suit before going to pick up Louie.

When Carlo picks Louie up he will tell him to drive over to a small warehouse just outside the Industrial section in Bohan where the meeting is due to take place. As Carlo approaches the warehouse Louie will say "alright this is the place" and Carlo will park the car in a yellow marker on the sidewalk outside, the men will then exit the car. As the two men walk towards the door of the warehouse Louie will produce an automatic pistol from his pants and will examine it briefly as he walks. Carlo will ask him if he's expecting a fight and he will tell him that you can "never be too careful". The men will then walk through the door of the warehouse and survey their surroundings. They will notice that the warehouse will be for the most part quite deserted with only a few albanians posted around the interior armed with assault rifles. Upon further inspection they will then notice Vulaj at the far end of the warehouse chatting to a tall man with dark hair who is smartly dressed. Noticing that he is distracted, Louie will take the oppertunity to stash his automatic pistol amongst a stack of boxes by the door in case of any trouble. As Carlo looks back towards Vulaj he will notice that he has ceased his conversation with the man who is now walking towards them after being flagged down by Louie.

Carlo: "You know that guy?"

Louie: "That's Tony Black, he's one of the Ancelotti's top guys"

The man will have now reached Carlo and Louie's position and extending a hand towards Louie he will begin to speak.

Tony: "Ah Santino, how the f*ck are ya?"

Louie: "I'm doin good Tone, just here to take care of a little business"

Tony: "Be warned Lou these bastards can be tough to work with"

Louie: "So I've been told"

Tony: "So who's your friend?"

Louie: "How rude of me Tony, this is my boy Carlo, he's with me on this. Carlo this is Tony Black"

Carlo: "Nice to meet you Mr. Black" (shakes Tony's Hand)

Tony will look suspiciously at Carlo and then back to Louie

Tony: "Is he a friend of ours?"

Louie shakes his head slightly and look's into Tony's eyes

Louie: "He's a friend of mine"

Tony: "Well in that case I'll leave you two to take care of business"

Louie: "Ok Tone, see ya later"

Carlo: "Yeah bye Tony"

Tony will look back briefly as he walks away to give the men a wave and he will then leave the building.

Louie: "Mr. Black? What the f*ck was that about?"

Carlo: "What? You said his name was Tony Black"

Louie: "That's his nickname you f*cking idiot"

Carlo: "How the f*ck am I supposed to know that?"

When Carlo and Louie turn back around they will be met by a burly albanian bodyguard who has seemingly crept up on them as their backs were turned.

Albanian: "What do you want?"

Louie: "We're here to see Mr. Vulaj, he's expecting us"

The albanian will look towards the back of the warehouse where Aleksander Vulaj will be talking with some other men and then he will call out to him in his native tongue.

Albanian: "Hej bos, ju e dini kėto topa bythmut yndyrat?" - "Hey Boss, you know these f*cking greaseballs?"

Aleksander: "Nuk ka Defrim.. le tė dėgjojė atė qė ata kanė pėr tė thėnė pėr mua" - "No Defrim.. let us hear what they have to say to me"

Albanian (laughs): "nė rregull" - "Okay"

Vulaj who is dressed in a suit covered with a long coat will then walk from the back of the warehouse to join the men and find out what they want. As he is walking towards them Louie will turn to Carlo and say "let me do the talking"

Aleksander: "Good evening gentlemen how can I help you?"

Louie (sounding a lot more dignified than usual): "How you doin Mr. Vulaj, my name is Louie Santino and this is my partner Carlo. We're here on behalf of our respective families to discuss the heroin distribution ring sir"

Aleksander: "Of course, I've been expecting you"

Aleksander will then put his hand out and greet each of the men individually. As he does so Carlo will notice a tattoo of a double headed eagle on his right hand etched in prison ink. Aleksander will then turn to his albanian guard and order him to search the two men.

Aleksander: "Strictly precautionary you understand"

Louie: "I understand"

When the albanian guard has finished searching the two men he will report back "They're clean"
Aleksander will stare bemusedly at Carlo who hasn't made so much as a sound since the conversation began. He will then look back at Louie

Aleksander: "Whats the matter with your friend? Is he some kind of f*cking retard?"

Louie: "He's more of the strong silent type"

Carlo clearly not wanting to make a bad impression will then speek

Carlo: "The ladies seem to like it"

Louie will look disapprovingly at Carlo who will then look towards the floor. Aleksander will however find the comment quite amusing and he will smile at Carlo.

Aleksander: "Ah he finally speeks and he is funny guy.. As you can see I don't have too many funny guys in my organisation. It's good.. I like to work with people who are different every once in a while"

Louie: "So does that mean the deal is gonna go ahead?"

Aleksander: "Not so fast my friend, first I've got to make sure I can trust you. Two of my men are out taking care of some.. other business so I want you two to go down to the docks in south Broker and pick up a truck full of.. merchandise"

Louie: "So we get you that truck and that's it?"

Aleksander: "Just get me the truck and then we'll talk"

Louie: "No Problem. Come on Carlo let's go"

As the conversation draws to a close two Albanians will burst through the door of the warehouse dragging the body of a battered and broken man with a bag over his head. As Carlo and Louie begin to walk towards the door they will hear Aleksander instructing the two albanians on what to do with the man.

Aleksander: "Filloni me gishtat e tij.." - "Start with his fingers.." "Por largohet nga dhėmbėt e tij pėr mua” - "But leave his teeth for me."

Goon: "Po shef" - "Yes boss"

Carlo and Louie will then leave the warehouse with Louie grabbing the automatic pistol he had stashed earlier on his way out the door. After leaving the building Carlo and Louie will grab a car and head over to East Hook in Broker where they will find a Benson Truck parked beside a warehouse near where the Platypus is docked. The two men will enter the truck and begin to drive back towards Bohan. On the way Louie will call Aleksander who will instruct them to bring the truck and it's contents to an abandoned yard in the industrial district where he and some of his men are awaiting your arrival. Louie will tell Carlo that the quickest way to get there is via the Dukes Bay bridge, if you try and get there via any other route the mission will end due to you straying too far from the specified route. When you reach the Dukes Bay bridge you will be stopped by guards at the toll booth. Louie will immediately begin to panic saying that he's not going down for being caught with whatever is in the back but Carlo will tell him to calm down and let him do the talking. A police officer will exit the booth and approach the drivers window.

Officer: "Good afternoon gentlemen, may I see your haulage pass?"

Carlo: "Well you see officer that's the thing... we haven't got one"

Officer: "You don't? Well then I'm gonna have to ask you to open up the rear of your vehicle so I can authorise your load"

By this time a large line of traffic will have formed behind the vehicle and the drivers will be getting increasingly impatient shouting abuse and wildly honking their horns.

Carlo: "Mitt Fitsimmons told us we were free to pass through here without any trouble"

Officer: "Mitt said that?"

Carlo: "He sure did.. do you wanna call him and ask him yourself"

Officer: "No sir that won't be necessary.. go on through"

Much to their amazement the officer will then flag Carlo and Louie through.

Louie: "Jesus man you really pulled that one outta your ass.. who's this Mitch guy anyway"

Carlo: "His name is Mitt, Mitt Fitsimmons.. he's the goddamn police commisioner haha"

Louie: "Wait a minute.. you know the police commisioner?"

Carlo: "f*ck no... I seen his name in the paper"

Louie: "Haha you sneaky son of a bitch.. I thought we were headed for a long stretch back there for sure"

Carlo and Louie will then continue on their journey towards the industrial dockin yard where Vulaj and several of his goons will be waiting for them. They will then park up and exit the vehicle.

Aleksander: "Wow you finally made it.. I was beginning to think you got arrested or something"

Louie: "We had a bit of trouble coming accross the bridge but Carlo here took care of it.. isn't that right Carlo?"

Carlo: "It sure is"

As the men are talking to Vulaj they will notice his men opening up the back of the truck and several eastern european looking women hopping out from the back and being forcefully pushed into several waiting SUVs

Louie: "Whoa, wait a minute.. THAT'S what you had us transporting!?"

Aleksander: "Those women are none of your concern"

Louie: "A simple heads up would've been nice. So do we have a deal now"

Aleksander: "You have impressed me a lot. Yes we have a deal.. you bring me the heroin and then I will give you the money"

Louie: "That wasn't the deal"

Aleksander: "I just changed the terms of the contract my friend"

Carlo: "Come on Louie just take it and let's go"

Louie: "Ok but you better not screw us over"

Aleksander: "I wouldn't dream of it"

Louie: "I'll call you when the stuff comes in"

Aleksander: "I'll look forward to it. But now I must go and throw these bitches a welcome party"

Aleksander will then leave and Louie will drive off in a car that is parked in the yard, ending this part of the chapter and leaving Carlo to make his way home.

LuisBellic
  • LuisBellic

8 Balls

• Members

Posted 08 May 2011 - 12:15 AM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ May 7 2011, 17:56)
Can we forget about the f*cking katana already please. turn.gif

I can't imagine a Mafia guy slicing people with a katana. That's more of the triad gangster style weapon. And chapter 4 was a great read. icon14.gif

LCollusions
  • LCollusions

Sexy Ladies.

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 08 May 2011 - 11:28 AM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ May 7 2011, 15:14)
QUOTE (LCollusions @ May 7 2011, 00:13)

I do cryani.gif

What? Where? When? How?

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2011 - 11:44 AM

Mati's Life Price.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 09 May 2011 - 01:50 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 12 May 2011 - 03:11 PM.

QUOTE (LuisBellic @ May 8 2011, 01:15)
QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ May 7 2011, 17:56)
Can we forget about the f*cking katana already please. turn.gif

I can't imagine a Mafia guy slicing people with a katana. That's more of the triad gangster style weapon. And chapter 4 was a great read. icon14.gif

Thanks for giving me some ACTUAL feedback related to my topic LB. icon14.gif

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 14 May 2011 - 02:11 PM

I like the new Chapter, Vulaj is portrayted just as I imagined so no suprises there but nice to actually read it on the screen. I also agree Katana will not suit a DLC like this, it's a Yakuza style weapon and besides, Knuckle dusters a good weapon for a mafia game, if it ain't on the weapon list already (Checking now)

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 15 May 2011 - 06:43 PM

QUOTE (Sanjeem @ May 14 2011, 15:11)
I like the new Chapter, Vulaj is portrayted just as I imagined so no suprises there but nice to actually read it on the screen. I also agree Katana will not suit a DLC like this, it's a Yakuza style weapon and besides, Knuckle dusters a good weapon for a mafia game, if it ain't on the weapon list already (Checking now)

Thanks for the feedback man. Knuckle dusters are already in. It's nice to know that Vulaj lives up to people's expectations since I would hate to not have him realise his potential. Thanks again icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users