» «
Photo

GTA San Andreas : Another Day In LA

2 replies to this topic
xXSKULLXx
  • xXSKULLXx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2010 - 02:44 AM Edited by xXSKULLXx, 17 October 2010 - 02:49 AM.

Hello all modders out there!!!
here im bringin to you a mission pack [DYOM] made by me.
it has a separated plotline from original San Andreas , set a year before the events in the original game.
you incarnate Big Poppa a blood (ballas) gang member investigating the murder od her sister Aisha,in hands of a group of Crips (grove),but thas only how it all starts...

GTA Another Day In LA

there are 8 missions planified for this pack but maybe ill add some more later.the missions will be uploaded as soon as i finish making them.as for now i am uploading the first 3 missions,so i expect feedback to know wich point you like and what thing u dont for next missions and mods.

heres the missions

Mission 1 : A Day In LA DYOM DOWNLOAD

Mission 2 : Another Day In The Hood DYOM DOWNLOAD

Mission 3 : Guettin Outta Guetto DYOM DOWNLOAD

Mission 4 : 187 Um Killa' [COMING SOON]

Characters:

O'shea "Big Poppa" Dos'Santos :the main character from the story,an Original Baby Gangsta from the Blood gangs .

Aisha Dos'Santos : Poppa's sister gets killed in the first mission.

Jhonatan "lil' Devil" Ali : he is an undercover member from the Crip gangs that is triying to tear aparte the bloods.

the other character will be listed as they appear.

NOTE

To Be Played AND Viewes as this was meant to you have to install a graphic mod for the gangs, i uploaded it HERE
it changes the ballas for bloods and groves for crips it's the coolest mod i ve ever seen for gang skins,ill later upload the sureos/nortenos for the rest of the character but for these first three mission this will do smile.gif

download,play and feedback!!! HAVE FUN!!! Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

aoxsystems
  • aoxsystems

www.xssed.com

• Members

Posted 17 October 2010 - 01:55 PM

wrong section bro,ask moderator to move it GTA Modding-->Mod Showroom--->Coding
you ll get more feedback there

Joni2030
  • Joni2030

Prankster

• Members