» «
Photo

Grand Theft Auto: The Kings

49 replies to this topic
gtamann99
  • gtamann99

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2010 - 12:20 AM Edited by gtamann99, 06 November 2010 - 10:58 PM.

GRAND THEFT AUTO: THE SIX KINGS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-RECENT UPDATES (ONLY OP)
Times are approximate. Dates may or may not be approximate.
[6:05 AM, 11/6/2010] Added Vermint Pistol's image under the weapons.
[6:35 PM, 11/6/2010] Edited Vermint Pistol's image.
[6:37 PM, 11/6/2010] Edited HUD radar image.
|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
>THE STORY
T he protagonist runs a huge gang in Victoria, and living a rich life with his brothers and gang members. After the next day, the protagonist decides to visit his parents so he can share the wealth with them. Unfortunately, they don't know what he's been doing with his life and what their brothers are doing. The protagonist decides to do it anyways. Once they visit their home, it was burned down with Molotov cocktails, as assumed from the remnants and the similar smelling fumes. He quickly ran inside to find his parents. They are nowhere to be found. He sat down in the scorched couch, looking at a portrait of them. After a few hours, he heard bullet firing from the west. He gets up and tries to close in the bullet fires. He arrived in a warehouse, consisting of multiple boats at the docks with people on them. He didn't know what they were doing and who they are. He ignored it and sprinted into the warehouse. He spotted many bodies, one after another, like if a war was going on for hours. He instantly knew that it there was a deal at this very warehouse, as he made this conclusion from the leftover money near the dock exits/entrances. As he looked around for clues, he called in his brothers and gang members about the tragedy in the warehouse. the brothers said that there was a major deal that can get us into top dollars for a long time. Unfortunately, it was a setup, killing many of our dealers, supporters, etc. Then the guys who had the money rode away on boats with the money. The brothers also told the protagonist that his parents is kidnapped. The brothers didn't know why they kidnapped them, probably to lure the protagonist and his gang to the "bait". The brothers do know that the people associated with this deal was one of the largest gangs around the globe. The protagonist was very confused. Why the largest gangs on Earth went to this deal to give us money? Who kidnapped his parents? Why they kidnapped them? These questions just led to a hang-up from the brothers. He drove back to the mansion, leaving the police enforcement to handle the deal's "leftovers".

After a few miles until the arrival to the mansion, he overhears a barrage of bullets and sharp noises near it. The protagonist drives quickly to the mansion. When he arrives, he sees multiple cars, each all different styles, in front of the mansion. The protagonist sprints quickly inside. He spotted blood stains all around the mansion from brutally defeated gang members. Some were even survived for a few seconds, then died. He walks to the living room, as the bullet fires were coming there. Before the protagonist enters, he snatched an AK-47 leftover from a dead unknown gang member on a column. He ran inside, dodging to the bar. This is when the unknown gang members noticed the protagonist bursting in. So they blasted full power to his direction. It was like cannonballs flying over your head. Soon after, one of the brothers blasted the gang members shooting, one by one. He peeked out, seeing that the brother had major cuts on his head and arms. Once the process was finished, the brother grabbed the protagonist and leaded him to the top floor. When they reached the top floor, a helicopter swooped in and landed. The helicopter was equipped with twin rockets and a minigun mounted onto the nose of the helicopter, possibly having a 360 rotation. The inhabitants were the few of the brothers and a few gang members, all badly injured except the pilot, who was a gang member. The protagonist and the brother with him got in. As soon as the brother with the protagonist gets in, the elevator door opened up, containing several unknown gang members all having the same style, went blasting in a indefinite motion. The co-pilot angled the minigun at the right direction and started shooting the gang members, and simultaneously, the pilot swooped out the vicinity of the mansion. The protagonist has still no clue what was going on, and where the hell the pilot is taking them to...
TO BE CONTINUED...
THIS MAY OR MAY NOT BE REMOVED!

The player can choose multiple ways to how they the game, similar to Fallout.
-THE PROTAGONIST
Reserved.

>-The Antagonists
--"The Six Kings", or the Six major gangs on Earth. The Six Gangs are:
---The Lucky Mafia: Located in Lucky Eighties City.
---The Deadly Bullets: Located in Palm City.
---Los hombres de Alfredos (The Alfredos Men in English): Located in NŠufragos Islas.
---The Lone Tigers: Located in Tokyo.

>-The Factions
Reserved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
>THE LOCATIONS
>-Victoria City: Influenced by Los Angeles and San Fransisco.
Reserved.
>-Lucky Eighties City: Influenced by Las Vegas.
Reserved.
>-Palm City: Influenced by Miami.
Reserved.
>-Islas NŠufragas (Spanish for Castaway Islands): Influenced by the Caribbean Islands.
Reserved.
>-Kajisaki: Influenced by Tokyo.
Reserved.
>-Liberty City: Influenced by NYC (of course).
Reserved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
>THE GAMEPLAY
KEY:
Pro=Protagonist

>-Health and Armor
Pro=Protagonist
--Health
Health shows how much you have left until death.
---Amount
The Health amount is in percent. However based on the player's configurations, it can also be as a bar.
Beginning of game=50%
Middle of game=100%
End of game=200%
Complete Paramedics level 5=+25%
Complete Paramedics level 10=+25%
Complete Paramedics level 20=+50%
100% Completion=500%

---Limb damages
In this game, there will be limb damages. The per limb damage effects are below:
Arm-Loss of either arm means inability to use two-handed weapons. Loss of both arms means inability to use any weapon.
Leg-Loss of either leg means limping and inability to sprint and run. Loss of both legs means inability to sprint, run, walk, and stand. Pro will sit down instead.
Torso-Full damage will result in an instant die.
Head-One shot means an instant die.

Each limb on Pro's body has a condition. This condition is a quantitative value called "bullet number". This is how many bullets the limb can take until it is fully crippled. Some bullets can only lower one bullet number, some can lower 10 bullet number, such as sniper bullets. The bullet number per limb is determined by the health's max amount, then cut evenly (If can't cut evenly, the nearest whole number will be rounded) ex: If pro has 100% health max, each limb will have 17 bullet no. Armor can disable the ability to damage to all limbs until its health reaches 0%. If a value is higher than 1, it is still called bullet number w/o the plural form

To heal/repair all limbs, walk over a normal health box.

--Armor
Armor protects your health and increases survivability within gunfights. Armor has 3 protection plates types: Bronze, Silver, and Gold (they aren't really in bronze, silver, and gold material). Each one is better than the 1st's:
Bronze-Armor health is 100%.
Silver-Armor health is 200%.
Gold-Armor health is 300%.
While wearing either of these armors, the ability to damage/cripple the limbs is disabled until the armor's health reaches 0%. Armor-piercing bullets can destroy all these armors faster. If your armor has low health, you can walk over a piece of armor to refill it. It also applies to low-powered armor, but with a max increase ex: If Bronze armor has low health, going over a gold armor will refill and increase its maximum.

-THE HUD (HEADS-UP DISPLAY)
The protagonist will have an advanced Head-Up Display system called MiniMAX©. Here's the basic drawings:
user posted image

-THE WEAPONS
-Statistics terms you should know:
HP DMG: Amount of subtracted health the target will experience from a single bullet. For shotguns, it is in shells.
ARMOR DMG: Amount of subtracted armor the target will experience from a single bullet. For shotguns, it is in shells.
MAG: Amount of bullets a firearm can hold in one cartridge.
MAX MAG: Total amount of bullets a firearm can have.
COST: The cost of the weapon.
BULLET: Bullet types the gun has available.

-Bullet types
Normal- Normal bullets. No specialty, only lowering health and armor.
Armor-piercing- bullets that can destroy armor much faster.
Explosive- bullets that explodes within impact. The blast radius is similar to GTA TBoGT's N.O.O.S.E. tank.
Nearly every ranged weapon in the game has the ability to replace the current one with either of these bullet types. However, It'll cost a lot of money.

PISTOLS

Vermint Pistol
user posted image
Semi-Automatic Pistol
Available in every setting
-Performance
HP DMG: -5 HP
ARMOR DMG: -3 HP
MAG: 12
MAX MAG: 288
COST: <To Be Completed>
BULLET: Normal

-THE STORES
---Ammu-Nation
Ammu-Nation was an importance in the GTA era before GTA IV. It supplied a range of weapons to eliminate the targets you seek. Ammu-Nation is revived and now been "socially accepted" and is now populated inside and outside of the U.S. Unfortunately, Ammu-Nation and their supplies had to be priced very high due to the fact that they are selling firearms in their inventory, and many other reasons.
Supplies: Nearly every weapon in the game.
To get the supplies: Purchase with cash.

-THE LAW
>-Victoria City's Law
Reserved.

>-Lucky Eighties City's Law
Reserved.

>-Palm City's Law
Reserved.

>-Castaway Island's Law
Reserved.

>-Kajisaki's Law
Reserved.

>-Liberty City's Law
Reserved.

-THE CARS
Reserved.
THIS WILL BE UPDATED!

[SIZE=5][i]CREDIT TO: GOOGLE TRANSLATOR (for the English to [___Insert language here___] translations)

02fishera
  • 02fishera

PSN ID: TeamTango91

• The Yardies
  • England

Posted 17 October 2010 - 12:26 AM

To be honest, you shouldn't have started a new topic until you actually have something worth posting.

gtamann99
  • gtamann99

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2010 - 12:46 AM

QUOTE (02fishera @ Oct 17 2010, 00:26)
To be honest, you shouldn't have started a new topic until you actually have something worth posting.

Well, out of nowhere, someone locked up my post sad.gif Probably because I accidentally clicked the Submit post button instead of preview button tounge.gif I'm kinda of a noob on this forum.

02fishera
  • 02fishera

• The Yardies
  • England

Posted 17 October 2010 - 01:09 AM

Don't worry about it, we all make mistakes wink.gif

But if you want to advertise a concept that is coming soon, advertise it in your sig. Thats what I did for my Thames City concept and it brought in some early interest.

san andreas state
  • san andreas state

MERRY CHRISTMAS MUTHAPHUCKAAA!!!!

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 October 2010 - 01:18 AM

you should go to the gfx request and tutorials they will practically do anything for you (their really nice people) icon14.gif

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 October 2010 - 07:28 AM

Okay, I would update it right now before this gets locked. Mods dont like concept threads without...concept confused.gif

Pac.
  • Pac.

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 October 2010 - 08:43 AM

Latin Kings is the most biggest Latino and organized street gang in the world.It has ties in America, Latin America, Puerto Rico, Spain, Italy and Portugal.

Almost all latin ethnicities have been found upon them, even Spanish and Italians which in America are not considered proper latino's, but in actuality they are.

gtamann99
  • gtamann99

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2010 - 12:08 PM

QUOTE (02fishera @ Oct 17 2010, 01:09)

But if you want to advertise a concept that is coming soon, advertise it in your sig. Thats what I did for my Thames City concept and it brought in some early interest.

It's cool, but I have no experience on 2D/3D static drawing sad.gif Or whatever you did to complete your signature

san andreas state
  • san andreas state

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 October 2010 - 04:48 PM

QUOTE (gtamann99 @ Oct 17 2010, 12:08)
QUOTE (02fishera @ Oct 17 2010, 01:09)

It's cool, but I have no experience on 2D/3D static drawing sad.gif Or whatever you did to complete your signature

ok go to the menu at the side of your screen at the bottom of it there should be something that says GFX REQUEST AND TUTORIALS go to it and make topic and describe what you want icon14.gif
and click on mine by the way biggrin.gif

Pac.
  • Pac.

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 October 2010 - 05:40 PM

6 largest gangs in the world street wise would be probably, im guessing from web statistics here...(FBI) so reliable about

Latin Kings - 100,000
Gangsters Disciples- 60,000
18th street gangs - 60,000
Crips - 30,000
Bloods - 30,000
MS-13 - 50,000

Somthing like that, organized would be...

Italian Mafia over 250,000
Soviet Mafia over 250,000
Mexican drug cartels over 100,000 (Includes drug street gangs)
Colombian cartels over 13,000
Albanian Mafia dunno.

These are actually some of the biggest gangs on earth, also you got Netas, Trinitario and so on, you need more imfomation and fast!

Conal123
  • Conal123

The Irish Brigade

• Members

Posted 17 October 2010 - 09:28 PM

This will be interesting.............................

Niko_Vercetti7
  • Niko_Vercetti7

No Comment

• Members

Posted 18 October 2010 - 01:46 AM

Everyone give this guy a break. Starting a concept thread ain't easy work, that's precisely why I'd never do it but then again I'm just a stereotypical lazy American so go figure.

02fishera
  • 02fishera

• The Yardies
  • England

Posted 18 October 2010 - 01:49 AM

QUOTE (Niko_Vercetti7 @ Oct 18 2010, 01:46)
Everyone give this guy a break. Starting a concept thread ain't easy work, that's precisely why I'd never do it but then again I'm just a stereotypical lazy American so go figure.

What do you mean give him a break!? All we've done is give him some advice.

san andreas state
  • san andreas state

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2010 - 02:02 AM Edited by san andreas state, 18 October 2010 - 02:04 AM.

QUOTE (Niko_Vercetti7 @ Oct 18 2010, 01:46)

your right and wrong
ive made mine in a couple of weeks, its hard until you get in your head what you want, then once you get an idea you just add on to it and then its easy and everythig flows.
you really have to envision what you want, then image it in your head like its already been made and think of whats not in it, but you want in it.
and you reeeaaalllyy have to want to do it. icon14.gif icon14.gif

look at others topics and look at what they have for inspiration.
like business's, weapons, cars, gangs and so on

also go to the gfx if you havent and ask for some logos, heading, artwork and things like that if you dont know how to. icon14.gif
try to keep organized also, thus the headings to divide everything into sections.

click my signature to see mine.

gtamann99
  • gtamann99

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2010 - 10:59 AM

QUOTE (Pac. @ Oct 17 2010, 17:40)
6 largest gangs in the world street wise would be probably, im guessing from web statistics here...(FBI) so reliable about

Latin Kings - 100,000
Gangsters Disciples- 60,000
18th street gangs - 60,000
Crips - 30,000
Bloods - 30,000
MS-13 - 50,000

Somthing like that, organized would be...

Italian Mafia over 250,000
Soviet Mafia over 250,000
Mexican drug cartels over 100,000 (Includes drug street gangs)
Colombian cartels over 13,000
Albanian Mafia dunno.

These are actually some of the biggest gangs on earth, also you got Netas, Trinitario and so on, you need more imfomation and fast!

Thank you for the information. Since GTA is mostly made-up stuff influenced by real-life stuff, I'll probably just take from 3 in the world street-wise and 3 more from the organized street-wise and then think of a catchy name for them.

BTW, I'm not much of a organizational type, so this thread probably be "out of place".

gtamann99
  • gtamann99

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2010 - 11:08 AM Edited by gtamann99, 18 October 2010 - 11:45 AM.

[7:00 PM] Greatly Updated the OP.
[7:45 PM] Updated the OP.

gtamann99
  • gtamann99

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2010 - 10:26 PM

Updated the OP.

gtamann99
  • gtamann99

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 October 2010 - 09:40 PM

Sorry it's taking me a while to change the OP. I have a lot in my mind in school and I can't get good enough ideas sad.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2010 - 06:38 AM

Do you have an idea for the story already?

gtamann99
  • gtamann99

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2010 - 10:32 AM Edited by gtamann99, 20 October 2010 - 11:33 AM.

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Oct 20 2010, 06:38)
Do you have an idea for the story already?

Look at The Story. Updated it.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2010 - 10:39 AM

Okay, at least its not bad. But it will be a hard task beating the latin kings.

Jimmy_Hopkins
  • Jimmy_Hopkins

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2010 - 11:20 AM

I won't lead a gang, I'll lead a gang.

The KISS ARMY!

gtamann99
  • gtamann99

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2010 - 12:20 AM Edited by gtamann99, 21 October 2010 - 12:23 AM.

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Oct 20 2010, 10:39)
Okay, at least it's not bad. But it will be a hard task beating the latin kings.

The protagonist won't literally beating/killing them, just find out whether they have his parents or not. However, the player can make a choice to eliminate them in a series of complicated tasks and missions and stuff. The player can also ignore the story all together--the story will just "pause" itself.

GTA: The Six Kings is more combined of Sandbox and RPGs.

gtamann99
  • gtamann99

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2010 - 12:49 AM Edited by gtamann99, 21 October 2010 - 12:56 AM.

NOTES FOR EVERYONE:
PLEASE KNOW THAT THE UPDATES LOG IS PRIMARILY THERE TO SIGNIFY WHAT CHANGES HAD BEEN MADE TO THE OP. PLEASE CHECK ON IT FROM TIME TO TIME.

THANK YOU.

I am not yelling. It is capitalized because to make it like it is very important.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2010 - 06:49 AM

Then I like the idea. Its like fallout.

gtamann99
  • gtamann99

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2010 - 10:36 AM

Thanks for the support smile.gif