Photo

game keeps freezing due to modders

11 replies to this topic
eltelelel
  • eltelelel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2010 - 04:23 AM

i am not sure if anybody else has this problem, but in the ballad of gay tony, my game almost always freezes when a modder is on. a modder is someone who uses cheats in the game an usually modify their xbox 360

i play the xbox 360 version and i have this problem. why cant i just play a game i payed for online without it freezing up because someone feels the need to ruin it for everyone online.

playaindahood
  • playaindahood

Cooljunk Productions

• Members

Posted 16 October 2010 - 05:56 AM

QUOTE (eltelelel @ Oct 16 2010, 04:23)
i am not sure if anybody else has this problem, but in the ballad of gay tony, my game almost always freezes when a modder is on. a modder is someone who uses cheats in the game an usually modify their xbox 360

i play the xbox 360 version and i have this problem. why cant i just play a game i payed for online without it freezing up because someone feels the need to ruin it for everyone online.

yes. you're going to have to start your own private game and invite only your friends. unless you have none. also keep this in the modders topic here http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=458628

you also seem to lack a lot of knowledge on modders so i suggest you just dont talk, and just listen. oh yeah and go into a game with cops on. modders tend to stay away from there

Durka Durka Mahn
  • Durka Durka Mahn

Hello there...

• Members

Posted 16 October 2010 - 05:57 AM

This is because they have a car that they can spawn to freeze everyone's Xbox that is in the game with them. There isn't anything you can do about it, except report the ones that do it (if you can tell who is doing it), and keep an eye on modders that join your game.

Most freezers, from what I have seen, will drive/fly down to the south west corner of the map, where the extremely rusted car is, because that is the car they have modded to make it freeze the game.

Basically what they do is change a flag in the car's information to make it a helicopter instead of a car. On their screen, they see a heli-car, and everyone else crashes as soon as it spawns.

There is already a topic for this, by the way:
http://www.gtaforums...pic=458628&st=0

My Xbox was frozen dozens of times, and the last time it froze, my Xbox stopped working.. so.. I suggest you stop playing TBoGT.

Modders have been freezing games for months, and Rockstar doesn't seem to care.

playaindahood
  • playaindahood

Cooljunk Productions

• Members

Posted 16 October 2010 - 06:28 AM

QUOTE (Durka Durka Mahn @ Oct 16 2010, 05:57)
This is because they have a car that they can spawn to freeze everyone's Xbox that is in the game with them. There isn't anything you can do about it, except report the ones that do it (if you can tell who is doing it), and keep an eye on modders that join your game.

Most freezers, from what I have seen, will drive/fly down to the south west corner of the map, where the extremely rusted car is, because that is the car they have modded to make it freeze the game.

Basically what they do is change a flag in the car's information to make it a helicopter instead of a car. On their screen, they see a heli-car, and everyone else crashes as soon as it spawns.

My Xbox was frozen dozens of times, and the last time it froze, my Xbox stopped working.. so.. I suggest you stop playing TBoGT.

the modder must first get inside the car. and if a non modder can get inside the car before the modder, the game wont freeze. i explained this all before but no one seems to listen to my info. maybe ill bump my topic

XTREME0235
  • XTREME0235

Aviation Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2010 - 06:34 AM

QUOTE (playaindahood @ Oct 16 2010, 16:28)
the modder must first get inside the car. and if a non modder can get inside the car before the modder, the game wont freeze. i explained this all before but no one seems to listen to my info. maybe ill bump my topic

And it can be any vehicle they want, not just the Vigero 2.

XTREME0235.

playaindahood
  • playaindahood

Cooljunk Productions

• Members

Posted 16 October 2010 - 06:36 AM

QUOTE (XTREME0235 @ Oct 16 2010, 06:34)
QUOTE (playaindahood @ Oct 16 2010, 16:28)

And it can be any vehicle they want, not just the Vigero 2.

XTREME0235.

yes but usually thats the car they go for. usually the two cars on the 3rd island. the burrito and the virgo

Durka Durka Mahn
  • Durka Durka Mahn

Hello there...

• Members

Posted 16 October 2010 - 08:40 AM

QUOTE (playaindahood @ Oct 16 2010, 06:28)

I don't read every post on the forum.. so..

I don't have any mods, and all of my knowledge comes from videos I've seen on YouTube and from my own experiences in TBoGT online, so forgive me if I was slightly wrong...

Dominico
  • Dominico

The Man Who Laughs At Your Comment

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2010 - 12:04 PM

Using mods or trainers is not only gay, but it makes the game look ridiculous and stupid by the way, and also causes crashes. Every time I want to play online some stupid eastern boyyy from Pakistan or so comes in and ruins it for us.

XTREME0235
  • XTREME0235

Aviation Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2010 - 12:44 PM

QUOTE (Dominico @ Oct 16 2010, 22:04)
Using mods or trainers is not only gay, but it makes the game look ridiculous and stupid by the way, and also causes crashes. Every time I want to play online some stupid eastern boyyy from Pakistan or so comes in and ruins it for us.

Console modding, not PC.
PC is different in regards to confined modder and non-modder lobby's online.

XTREME0235.

Dominico
  • Dominico

The Man Who Laughs At Your Comment

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2010 - 01:41 PM

Oh, ok. I thought you were talking about in-game content, instead you were talking about modded consoles.
Well, good luck with that! biggrin.gif

eltelelel
  • eltelelel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2010 - 02:25 PM

I suggest you stop playing TBoGT.

there are problems with that post, i payed for this game, so i cannot just stop playing it. the pc version is no good and i do not own a ps3. What i can try to do is go up to the suspected modder, see what they are doing and just file a complaint. than i can call or invite other players that arent modding and encourage them to file a complaint. i know that complaining about it too much in voice chat in the game where the modder can hear me is just making myself a target.

eltelelel
  • eltelelel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2010 - 03:28 PM

there is a suspected modder, "GammelHammel x3" if you look at his xbox 360 profile http://live.xbox.com.....mmelhammel x3 he has no games in his history yet his gamerscore is over 300,000

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users