Ask & Answer

685 replies to this topic
bass.dll
  • bass.dll

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 05:58 AM

Ah, only some objective text description. You can't name that "edit"

I thought you can change them like you can edit cleo missions.

Thanks

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:24 AM

Asdasd

How do you stop a timelimit mission, well, i know how to start the Time limit with an objetive, but i don't know how to end it wow.gif

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Save it for a rainy day

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:52 AM

QUOTE (Martin_GDF @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 02:24)
Asdasd

How do you stop a timelimit mission, well, i know how to start the Time limit with an objetive, but i don't know how to end it wow.gif

After setting the objective you have to reach within the time limit, set a new time limit with 0 seconds.

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 01:24 AM

QUOTE (Martin_GDF @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 02:24) Asdasd

After setting the objective you have to reach within the time limit, set a new time limit with 0 seconds.

Hmm... i didn't understand so much

So.. i have to reach the end of the timelimit inside the mission and then put another timelimit with 0 seconds?

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

Noob designer :D

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:20 AM Edited by Revolver1, 07 September 2013 - 06:22 AM.

This might be off topic a little but Im just wondering, how do we make URL BBCode? I mean like, for example, if I want my URL says ''Click this'' but when you click it, you get tranferred to another site. Please help.

Abeer
  • Abeer

When you are down to nothing, God is up to something.

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:24 AM

I don't think there us a way to do this using the new interface but you can do it manually using bbcode
Example:

[url=http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/27098]Just for Relaxation 1[/url]

It will display like this Just for Relaxation 1

Copy and past the above code and replace your mission link and mission title with it

Hope I understood your question right

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:30 AM

I don't think there us a way to do this using the new interface but you can do it manually using bbcode
Example:

[url=http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/27098]Just for Relaxation 1[/url]

It will display like this Just for Relaxation 1

Copy and past the above code and replace your mission link and mission title with it

Hope I understood your question right

Yep that's what I meant, but I tried that, and it doesn't work.

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:39 AM

Nvm, I've found a way to. 

Archie_Junior
  • Archie_Junior

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 June 2014 - 10:14 AM

I was wondering if I could take the script from the black market mod and place it somewhere in my mission? Or even have the black market mod script still function when not doing a mission? Can I make a script using dyom and and manually place it in my cleo folder so I can use it outside of a mission? Like a scripted even to trigger at a certain time each day?

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 12 June 2014 - 10:29 PM

I was wondering if I could take the script from the black market mod and place it somewhere in my mission? Or even have the black market mod script still function when not doing a mission? Can I make a script using dyom and and manually place it in my cleo folder so I can use it outside of a mission? Like a scripted even to trigger at a certain time each day?

One thing. No, it's not possible.
These 2 mods can't support each other. And it's even (possibly) crashed your GTA SA in the end.

Archie_Junior
  • Archie_Junior

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 June 2014 - 03:10 AM

One thing. No, it's not possible.
These 2 mods can't support each other. And it's even (possibly) crashed your GTA SA in the end.

Toine
  • Toine

Player Hater

• Members
  • France

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:26 PM

Hello. I have a question

is that the weapons recovered during missions are "saved" for the following missions in a STORYLINE ?

Dyom 123
  • Dyom 123

Don't try to bullsh*t me!

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:42 PM

Hello. I have a question

is that the weapons recovered during missions are "saved" for the following missions in a STORYLINE ?

Partly, yeah. But if the mission has a 'Remove Weapons' objective at the end, then no.

Juice the Joos
  • Juice the Joos

I didn't choose to be bad, but i had a choice.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 06 July 2014 - 09:15 AM

Hello. I have a question

Partly, yeah. But if the mission has a 'Remove Weapons' objective at the end, then no.

Not really. I'm working on a storyline and if you, for example, finish a mission with a mp5, when you start the next mission it will disappear.

Dyom 123
  • Dyom 123

Don't try to bullsh*t me!

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 06 July 2014 - 09:33 AM

Hello. I have a question

Not really. I'm working on a storyline and if you, for example, finish a mission with a mp5, when you start the next mission it will disappear.

Really? cuz I played the flats storyline and when i get a mission during the mission, it stays with me.

Juice the Joos
  • Juice the Joos

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:14 AM

Hello. I have a question

Really? cuz I played the flats storyline and when i get a mission during the mission, it stays with me.

It stays until you play the next mission.

• Martin_GDF likes this

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 08 July 2014 - 05:55 AM

I have a question:

Is it possible to make the player do a selected animation outside a cutscene?

I mean, if you can make the player do that animation while you're playing it.

Juice the Joos
  • Juice the Joos

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:47 AM

I have a question:

Is it possible to make the player do a selected animation outside a cutscene?

I mean, if you can make the player do that animation while you're playing it.

I tried to do the ''player animation'' option once, and it didn't work outside of cutscenes. You can create a third person player cutscene though!

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 08 July 2014 - 10:27 AM

Another brand new feature is "player animations", these allow you to let your player execute animations during a cutscene.

Taken from 'Release Version 8.0' topic.

• Martin_GDF likes this

Juice the Joos
  • Juice the Joos

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:28 AM

Another brand new feature is "player animations", these allow you to let your player execute animations during a cutscene.

It's usefull to make the actor not dissapear everytime you have change the animation, so that it looks smooth.

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:58 AM

Alright guys, thank you, and sorry, I hadn't checked the topic :/

SASkinChanger
  • SASkinChanger

I revenge all, who are in my way!!!!

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

Hello, I have one question:

How I can make more players, if I wan't one guy as another player, like player switch to someone else?

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

Hello, I have one question:
How I can make more players, if I wan't one guy as another player, like player switch to someone else?

Use objective teleport, in the near last category (player or something)
  • Martin_GDF likes this

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

I have another question:

How do you make actors (enemies or friends) don't stand when you put them to do an animation?

If you didn't understand my question I'll give you an example:

Imagine that you want an enemy actor to shoot one friend actor while he runs away; so you put an enemy actor with a good accuracy and in hold and direct. But when I choose the friend and select the animation sprint or run; the actor crouches or stands instead of running away, like if he wants to dodge the bullets (lol). He hardly ever runs away or do that animation that I want him to do if another enemy actor is interacting, or maybe the other way round, a friend actor shooting or attacking an enemy actor...

Blues2030
  • Blues2030

I'm fat and I'm proud.

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Blues2030, 4 weeks ago.

I have another question:

How do you make actors (enemies or friends) don't stand when you put them to do an animation?

Imagine that you want an enemy actor to shoot one friend actor while he runs away; so you put an enemy actor with a good accuracy and in hold and direct. But when I choose the friend and select the animation sprint or run; the actor crouches or stands instead of running away, like if he wants to dodge the bullets (lol). He hardly ever runs away or do that animation that I want him to do if another enemy actor is interacting, or maybe the other way round, a friend actor shooting or attacking an enemy actor...

Maybe, just make the long distance between friend actor and enemy. At least, the actor can runs while the enemy actor shoots on it.

Or, set the enemies accuracy to 50 or 25, so the bullets not hitting the friend actor when running.

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

I have another question:

He's actually Neo and dodging bullets like in The Matrix like a boss  :lol:

Anyway, I know what you mean. I did the exact same thing as you do, but the friend actor keeps running back and even try to engage with the enemy actor. So yea, like Blues said, put some distance, BUT not too far, 'cause enemy actors are a bunch of blind retarded, they won't shoot unless the friend actor is in range. BUT, when the friend actor is in the enemy actor's range, so is the enemy actor, and like I said, the friend actor will attempt to engage them. So it's pretty much impossible to make a friend actor runs away from enemy fire, you can only put the friend actor standing in one place and the enemy shoots him.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users