[DAMN] The Damned

13,634 replies to this topic
ZDANZ96
  • ZDANZ96

• Members

Posted 13 December 2011 - 02:00 PM

YO!!!

Guess who is back...

I am back to the streets of Liberty City (or should I say air?).
My connection is being sh*tty even though I upgraded it, it is because the 10MB can't reach completely where I live. I will change my network server to a better one this Friday, and I will eventually upgrade my connection o 15MB. And it will work.

I am in summer vacations until February 23th, and I can play whenever I want. I will probably get BF3 next week due to my good and faithful sister buying it for me.

I will be in the next LCPD game aj, be sure of my words.

See you around, damned fellows. smile.gif

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 13 December 2011 - 02:12 PM

Hey Danz (maybe it is too late, but ask your sister for "limited edition" of BF3, that way the DLC is free)

Welcome back.

I've messaged you all through PSN about this, but basically the Crappadona mafia, want a TDM in Alderney, this Saturday, at around 5pm Eastern (10 pm UK time , 3 pm US West time). Madmonk won't be able to make it, but I'll definitely be there.

I told them we'll likely to have 3 players representing us, it should make for some good shooting practice. I'm looking forward to it, everyone try to make it.

The CnC final game is going to be this Sunday, the majority of players didn't want it to drag into the New Year, Danz you are very welcome to join, but knowing your connection and the fact that LCPD always seem to have enough players, you might have to fill in as a "crook for hire", same goes to all other Damned members that have signed up, but have not yet played.

It will be cool to play with a Damned member on BF3 again, (maybe it is too late, but ask your sister for "limited edition" of BF3, that way the DLC is free). Hope to see you all on the streets/skies of liberty city soon.

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

"The One Man Riot"

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 December 2011 - 09:13 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 19 December 2011 - 04:33 PM.

Alright troops hows it going?Im sat here tucked up in bed at half 8 like the old fart im becoming lol. Good to see you back Zdanz its good to have someone in your time zone as ive found myself invloved in very bitter and spitefull games in the wee hours of the morning with not a soul to back me up.Hopefully your are in and around liberty next week when im on back shift.AJ ive had games of tmw but not with the high class opposition that you are looking for.Thats why I havent been inviting. A couple with kaiser but thats all. Ive got to take the games while they are going.... noobs,legends,good players,bad players,fair players,assholes autoaimers........(Only joking about that last one im not that desperate) Everyone is fair game at the moment.

AJ whats the latest with cnc.I see a lot of moaning going on.It doesent suprise me as you obviously have the cream of cnc disallow in there and the rivalry is running wild.It a shame guys cant have a bit of class and take thier defeat on the chin.Instead they dont show up taking the easy way out.Everyone and more so yourself have went to great lengths to pull it together they should give it the respect it deserves. Can you tell me the deal with this mafia gang wanting a fight? I seen some of your post in thier topic.Its not like you to pick fights.Im a little scunnered that i will miss this slaughter.

ZDANZ96
  • ZDANZ96

• Members

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:23 PM

Well, yesterday we had lots of fun with TMW, TDM and CnC getting full rooms some times. I guess it is due to the hour we played:afternoon-evening. A great bunch of experienced players, quite a surprise for my eyes, since Gta4 is being around since may 2008, wuite old by the way. But it is still funny somehow, I love it.

However I just got up today and tried a bit of gta, and nobody of my 33 friends were online. So I decided to play alone with noobs, since it is the only kind of player you can find in the morning. The rooms are quite empty today, because the biggest game I could find was a 5 people DM, every single f*cking person was noob there.

So rage quit gta. I can't wait to get Battlefield 3 in my hands and my new network server, because mine is acting like a bitch saying that my Router NAT is too strict. Damn! The one I am expecting will be better than Aj's one. A ultra fast connection, which means no disconnections will happen with me.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 14 December 2011 - 02:56 PM

QUOTE (Madmonk420 @ Tuesday, Dec 13 2011, 21:13)

AJ whats the latest with cnc.I see a lot of moaning going on.It doesent suprise me as you obviously have the cream of cnc disallow in there and the rivalry is running wild.It a shame guys cant have a bit of class and take thier defeat on the chin.Instead they dont show up taking the easy way out.Everyone and more so yourself have went to great lengths to pull it together they should give it the respect it deserves. Can you tell me the deal with this mafia gang wanting a fight? I seen some of your post in thier topic.Its not like you to pick fights.Im a little scunnered that i will miss this slaughter.

No worries mate, I realise the combination of myself and you, is too much for most, never mind a bunch of noobs in TMW, keep battling, any chance you'll reach number one? The top end of the CnC leaderboard is full of absolute jokes, I think between the top two way over 50,000 games of CnC has been played, with autoaim enabled. Anyways I've ranted enough about them f*ckers on multiplayer section before.

Yeah the CnC event has brought together some friends, that don't get a long with each other, first it was lag everyone was unhappy with, now its turned to timezones. Last week players didnt show, and none of them except one, had gave a heads up before hand, despite this our team LCPD, has been 8 strong every week, and we played awesome vs EL FUGA'S fib team.
I've been struggling with GTA though, even my trusted sniper and drivebys have been weak recently, I'm raging that seemingly on my screen I'm hitting people in the head, yet they aint dying, it's either I suck at this now, or just I'm going through a bad spell. I beat noobs with ease, but against good players I end up loosing nearly every 1 vs 1, it never used to be this way cryani.gif , I'll be on GTA tonight, hope I get my mojo back.

Reminder, there is likely to be some turf wars and racing at 7GMT, the d1rties will hopefully be on in full force, they should make for some nice target practice.

Danz amigo, I don't know if my connection is good or not, its just a wired basic connection, I'm quite sure it's a slow connection because I live in the countryside, I've been told in the past I lag on GTA (by players I just owned) but I'm not sure. I hope your connection gets sorted, so you can join other people's games. GTA early in the day is dead, night-time and late afternoon gets busy. Too bad autoaim is the default though, I'm sure plenty of players new to GTA, haven't discovered disallow is where the fun is at.

Good games yesterday indeed, nice to play alongside you and Mason, the TDM's were a nice change.

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

"The One Man Riot"

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 December 2011 - 06:26 AM Edited by Madmonk420, 16 December 2011 - 06:03 PM.

What a series of games last night. We got more than I expected out of those guys. The chopper was pissing me off as they knew fine well it was standard weapons but thier little game did not work thanks to AJ the chopper hunter.Good form bro.Some great team work and few moments of indvidual greatness from us both.

Zdanz im really sorry you could not get into those games. I hope your new internet provider comes soon bro as i dont enjoy the games as much when I know that your are missing out. I hate leaving a man behind.

Kaiser I was trying like mad to get you into those games. I did not even have time to send you a proper message bro im sorry. I get really wound up when that happens. Im trying to send invites, type PM`s , type in chat all the while holding of the wolfs and thier chopper.The worst bit is I cant vent as my gf son is in his bed so I cant shout. It juts builds up my frustration.

The last game just put me right off for a number of reasons. My main reason was the infection of autoaim scum gangstar and hyper clans who I f*cking hate.I find Bohan too small for a full game like that it just lags really bad. My GF was wanting to go to her bed by that time so I had her in my ear so I wouldent have enjoyed it anyway.I left in a bit of a huff to be honest.We wait months for a game like that then it crumbles in front of my eyes. It should have been changed to Algonquin.Gangster and hyper should have f*cked off back to where they belong and gf should have watched another episode of CSI. I apologise to Kaiser and AJ for leaving you in that game and I apologise to zdanz for not accepting your CNC invite but it just seemed like my time to leave.

The Celtic game is on tonight so I probably wont be on tonight so it will be Sunday Antisocial for me by the looks of it.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 15 December 2011 - 03:12 PM

AJ the chopper hunter hey? biggrin.gif I like it.

Seriously though, we were on fire last night mate, untouchable, first the 2 vs 2 with blips, then the 2 vs 4 without blips.
2 VS 2, was just like clockwork, so smooth, I saw at one point you did your little trick with a Sports bike, and the guy chasing crashed and burned, truely epic moment. Then almost every job we got there first, one covering the over, me slowing them down for you etc, simply good team work.

The 4 vs 2, I thought we were just going to come close and miss it, I pulled off one of the best driveby's I have ever seen myself do. It was Blackrooster_ he picked up the drop off from the East side of Bohan, made it across to the West, and I managed to intercept him about a split second before he reached the drop off point in the garage, literally I killed him, immediately got the message I am transporting the person, then without doing anything it was completed. The chopper guy Mir_us is on these forums (DaveFeldman), I've asked him to join the Damned in the past, but he seems to have let it slip, so I enjoyed killing him, he was so afraid of getting in a gun fight, one task involved picking up little Jacob, I saw his chopper landing, Jacob about to get in, so I literally smashed into the back of his precious chopper, and he flew away lol.gif Choppers don't give much of an advantage in Bohan, remember after I killed him, I managed to steal it, then dropped you off, well I basically only managed one task within it afterwards. My grenades seem to land in all the right places last night for once too, and there was also that task which involved robbing drugs from gangsters in the middle straight, that was action packed, lucky we kept spawning close, and you drove me to the dropoff after taking a few of them out, not sure if you witnessed it, but at one stage, they had the lowrider car, and I managed to pop off the passagers carrying the item.

It's a pity Kaiser came at the stage those scummy sh*tbags joined, and that zdanz couldn't join, he's getting a better connection soon, so hopefully won't be any problem in the future. I stayed in that crowded game, (blips became all, and the target was 15k), our team reached 10k so I left, all hyp3r and Gangstarr suck, too scared to play without blips and disallow.

Anyways after the games, I got a few messages, like well played and good games etc, some good sports and I added a few, and referred a few to this gang / forum. Blackrooster_ also told me he has footage recorded, so maybe in the future we'll get to see some of these moments again.

Monk, I can relate to how you feel about trying to pm, play, send messages , keep everyone pleased in the background, its an absolute nightmare trying to keep your composure, I got mad at Zdanz today, I'm boss in a separate game, and he writes a load of stuff in a chat, like are you there? hi aj? where are you? angry.gif devil.gif lol.gif biggrin.gif if at first I don't reply amigo, it's never because I'm ignoring you smile.gif , just either busy or away for a split second. Anyways the scumbags of CnC were out and about at that time, and I had my handful in a 3 vs 2 situation, ( I had an idiot noob, called Pedro too, had no idea what "get chopper, or getaway meant"), then got accused of turbo, mojo is truely back.... smile.gif

(sorry for long message, maybe I should post lots of little messages, like the spammy xbox gangs do on here moto_whistle.gif )

Its going to be tough for Celtic tonight away at Udinese, I hope they pull something out of the bag though.

The Damned
  • The Damned

IV's finest.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2011 - 11:58 PM

Troops do not forget, the upcoming gang war against the Cappadona Crime Family, it is scheduled for this Saturday, at 5pm Eastern (10pm GMT), it will be a team death match based in Alderney, turf is potentially at stake.

The gang is still open for new recruits, we want only the best players to be part of this group, so please keep referring people to this topic, we should try to play more on The Lost and Damned when on together, and we all try to use our newly created Damned aliases more often.

No promotions to announce at present.

ZDANZ96
  • ZDANZ96

• Members

Posted 16 December 2011 - 10:41 AM Edited by ZDANZ96, 16 December 2011 - 11:58 PM.

*Forgive what I said, it is all fixed now.*

xHIGHWAY_REAPERx
  • xHIGHWAY_REAPERx

Mr. Reaper.

• Members

Posted 17 December 2011 - 01:06 AM

QUOTE (ZDANZ96 @ Friday, Dec 16 2011, 10:41)
*Forgive what I said, it is all fixed now.*

GREAT TO HEAR! icon14.gif

Also great few games we had sorry I had to leave, something came up, but neither the less great games! biggrin.gif

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:12 AM Edited by ajbns87, 18 December 2011 - 01:18 AM.

Alderney remains Damned MC turf. Our match against the Cappadona mafia crew was successful.

We won 2 out of 3 games, and we were going to win the third til they were saved by the timer. biggrin.gif

Myself and ZDANZ played two team deathmatchs 2 vs 2, first game after a bad start we started dominating two of their players, a combination of drivebys and grenades dropped by myself took care of business and Danz took care of business expertly on foot with an AK and pistol. At times I rushed in and got burned Danz remained calm and got some decent kills. Afterwards they moaned "no explosives", (we didn't actively run to find grenades, they were just right by us). The Cappadona attempted to camp a lot with shotguns, and so grenades were in my opinion a tactic worthy of using. They also complained about cars sarcasm.gif .....

Next game I thought screw it, lets make it assault rifles only, at first we started losing bad, but slowly we ripped them apart. It was a great comeback, and myself and Dan played ruthlessly and professional. The opposition ran whenever they didnt have armour and always attempted to use streets corners for cover, they didn't count on us, being smart enough to chase around the corners and rush them sly.gif , I literally laughed hard when ever I saw them running away, it was a shameful display that showed how much this other team lacked any kind of courage. At the end of the game, they didn't congratulate us, too busy :cry:ing.

Final game saw Eric (Damned Lieutenant) and Mase (Sgt at Arms) get involved, but by this stage, the Damned President and Vice President, had already secured the Alderney Turf, but sportingly we gave the Cappadona's a chance to have all their players involved, it ended up being a turf war,with 5 vs 4, eventually they won, but we were damn close near the end. The matches were a lot of fun, and I'm proud that our players came in the end to play, great performances all round, well done troops.

2012 is going to be the year for the Damned. I'm going to invite all my Cops n Crooks buddies to strongly consider joining us, take way we can take on the other gangs who have a lot more members to call upon. There is also the new-look hopefully coming soon.

-Brothers for Life, Damned Forever.

(PS. Mase, its great you've got BF3, myself and Madmonk have it too, we should try to join up on it sometime, I belong to the d12 platoon on it, but It be nice to have a Damned Squad going)

xHIGHWAY_REAPERx
  • xHIGHWAY_REAPERx

Mr. Reaper.

• Members

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:26 AM

Great to hear Aj.

I'm still awaiting their side to be posted,

However congratulations!

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:46 AM

QUOTE (xHIGHWAY_REAPERx @ Sunday, Dec 18 2011, 01:26)
Great to hear Aj.

However congratulations!

Thanks Highway smile.gif

We should arrange some TLaD games on ps3 being that we are both biker gangs, hopefully all our members after christmas will own EFLC.

I think only after we have played together, will the Damned seriously consider any alliances, currently our only ally is the dirty dozen, and thats something I personally did, because the d12 are a good gang on here and a cool bunch of guys, who I know well having played events together, and other games besides GTA. I only know you from the Reapers, but if we get chance our players should get some friendly games sorted, I 'm thinking a team based racing game on TLaD would be fun or some Witness Protection / Protecting the Wolf.

Once my Cops n Crooks event is over, I'm considering either running the GTAF cup or Protecting the Wolf 2. All depends, on whether I have time, what would you guys like to do? Maybe we should try and get Bohan "TMW" Nights up and running or Eric's TDM event? With the run-up to GTA V , players will be returning to GTA for sure.

xHIGHWAY_REAPERx
  • xHIGHWAY_REAPERx

Mr. Reaper.

• Members

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:55 AM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Sunday, Dec 18 2011, 01:46)
QUOTE (xHIGHWAY_REAPERx @ Sunday, Dec 18 2011, 01:26)
Great to hear Aj.

However congratulations!

Thanks Highway smile.gif

We should arrange some TLaD games on ps3 being that we are both biker gangs, hopefully all our members after christmas will own EFLC.

I think only after we have played together, will the Damned seriously consider any alliances, currently our only ally is the dirty dozen, and thats something I personally did, because the d12 are a good gang on here and a cool bunch of guys, who I know well having played events together, and other games besides GTA. I only know you from the Reapers, but if we get chance our players should get some friendly games sorted, I 'm thinking a team based racing game on TLaD would be fun or some Witness Protection / Protecting the Wolf.

Once my Cops n Crooks event is over, I'm considering either running the GTAF cup or Protecting the Wolf 2. All depends, on whether I have time, what would you guys like to do? Maybe we should try and get Bohan "TMW" Nights up and running or Eric's TDM event? With the run-up to GTA V , players will be returning to GTA for sure.

That is understandable.

I look forward to future games either way. icon14.gif

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 18 December 2011 - 03:09 AM

Guys, if any of you are interested there is a really good Q&A all about GTA III on the Rockstar newswire.

GTA III, what a gaming moment that was in 2001.

mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 18 December 2011 - 08:07 AM

hey guys we rocked in that gang match against those mafia boys and eve though i came in late i can say without tooting my own horn if i wasnt there in the last one
it would have been a bigger difference in the scores even though we already won me and eric sealed the deal in the final round and we damned brothers sent them packin biggrin.gif

aj id love to play some battlefeild3 but i need to get a new copy mine is totally fried like it didnt even start up the first time and its a brand new copy
so im gonna go back to wal-mart and get mahh money back and get another copy
i heard the games epic so i cant wait to play some coop with you guys or waste some random peeps

2012 is gonna rock boys so stay strong

-Peace & Prosperity Be Damned

kaisersoza_66
  • kaisersoza_66

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 December 2011 - 11:06 AM

Its a bit of a late reply but, no worries Monk smile.gif
The problem is i dont recieve invites a lot of the time. I actually recieve a lot of delayed invites during games, from people IN that same game. I dont know if anyone else is having the same problem? To explain how bad the delay is with the invites, ive recieved some from a player who had been offline for a good 30 minutes facedesk.gif

Good to know the gang war went well.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 18 December 2011 - 11:18 AM

I've been having the same issue kaiser, think everyone is.

Pukemaggots
  • Pukemaggots

No Sir, I don't like it

• Members

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:00 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Sunday, Dec 18 2011, 11:18)
I've been having the same issue kaiser, think everyone is.

AJ, you've probably noticed that every time I've finished loading GTA that I'll sign out, doing this actually refreshes your friends list in GTA. It will now show the people who were missing from the list and cut down on the delayed invites.

AoGjr
  • AoGjr

You see, I'm a psycho, a sicko, I'm crazy

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 07:38 PM Edited by AoGjr, 18 December 2011 - 08:38 PM.

Hey guys whats goin on. sorry i have been gone for so long my internet has been messin up. but i wanna come back help as much as i can and work my way back up the ranks. now i think you guys will see me back on gta when gta 5 comes out. but im gonna be real active on here since its christmas break where i live. The damned is like family it seems we are doing real good and im glad to see that strength is back on the forums and helping us with grapics and stuff like that.

~Damned for life~

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 18 December 2011 - 10:48 PM Edited by ajbns87, 18 December 2011 - 10:50 PM.

Hey AoG
Long time no see.

Good results again for LCPD, although it was unfair on the Irish Mob.

D1rty dozen players aswell as Americans part of that team let them down confused.gif

Final to be played some time between Monday - Thursday.. LCPD vs FIB again, if its not possible to set up, LCPD will be declared winners, topic will get closed and restarted again in the new year. I'll also be looking to host Protecting the Wolf again.

Be sure to check and post in the private forum too.

mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 19 December 2011 - 12:18 AM

hey aj i got my new copy of BF3 its just taking a long time to install but when its done would u like to invite me to ur D12 platoon
or should i start the damned platoon...either way i need u to walk me through some of the maps and the things we can do
i hear the maps are monstrous so i will need u to show me around and show me some of the good spots

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 19 December 2011 - 12:45 AM

Definitely make a DAMN or TDMC platoon mate, the d12 platoon isnt mine, just belongs to the dirty gang on here.

Good to hear you have a new copy, did you get limited edition or regular?

ZDANZ96
  • ZDANZ96

• Members

Posted 19 December 2011 - 01:02 AM Edited by ZDANZ96, 19 December 2011 - 01:54 AM.

Today was a hell of an awesome day, however my headache annoyed a little bit. I did my max to be sucessful in the CnC event, used lots of strategies and thing to escape as boss and to kill as cop.

I know that aj has already pointed how matches were in its topic, I would like to share my point of view with you guys. Following what I said previously:

1st Match: 1st Round

Game was on South Alderney, Industrial area. My team spawned as cops, I got out of the police car and found another car to get myself to the crooks's location. Reaching there, I could get a kill or two being killed one time, I think. Round was short, Brady killed the boss after all.

2nd Round

Game started in Dukes Oil Refinery as crooks, being aj the boss. Being serious, the most "important" thing that have happened with me was the fact I coudn't jump the wall as others, and when doing it sucessfully others pulled me down. The 5th try was siucessful. However when jumping onto runway a car drived by a ped ran me over killing me, such a fail. Round ended 1 minute later aj was killed by someone else. LCPD 4 : 1 Irish Mob

2nd Match: 1st Round

Here starts the f*ckering, with me especially. Game starts in South Broker with casual spawn locations, LCPD team was cops's side there I followed my group over the Broker beach trying to reach the boss, but I got killed and killed some guy at the same time. After that, I respawned in mid Broker near the gas station. I was searching for weapons and armor, then just noticed Andy and Grease inside of a car trying to drive-by-kill me. Somehow, I managed to kill both without many issues. I take a look over the map and notice some things: LCPD team was togheter near the Getaway Vehicle, on nothern Dukes, camping it; the boss was in a chopper flying over Algoquin trying to reach the getaway vehicle. Reaching the camping place, another helicopter piloted by aldyguy come towards us, managing to kill some.

Then I have the idea of guarding the getaway vehicle, however aj adverted me with a vote kick, being able to stand on it only, because I imaginated that if any of the guys with helicopter managed to kill me with its blades, it would at the same time destroy the GV. 5 minutes later the boss comes with the helicopter and another crook helping him with guns, they try to blade me two times but failed miserably, then I took out the boss of the chopper making the round come to an end.

2nd Round

The best of all, for me at least. Round starts with me being the boss. At first I thought: "Shizzle! It is going to be short. I will eventually die...". Got a simple weaponry in the gas station of Bohan, and went look for a car. Got a pickup truck and drived through the broken bridge with my partner cornishlad. Failed the stunt, and needed to board South Bohan until an abandoned building. Noticed some of the crooks were near at some roads. I decided to go there, but a cop saw me and pursued me until I eventually hided in an alley, expecting for my friends to kill him, what happened. I ran quick for the building that appears in a mission. Aj was guarding me meanwhile.

Some cops get in the top of the building being able to see me partially, I hided better. 3 minutes went, and I decided to get out of cover running for an armor next to an enterable building. Someone managed to shoot me one time, scaring me a bit. I got in the roof of the building getting guarded by Brady, however he got killed. Only cops were around the building, then I decided to escape through the emergency stairs, fell from it getting some scars, not much though. I ran to another building getting in the low roof of it. Things starts to get intense there, yet there were my partners to protect me from cops. I noticed that Muffin got a chopper to catch me up, however he wasn't able to do it due to the high amount of cops around and the litlle space there (only a litlle alleyway with a building with litlle roof as well).

So I remembered that there are lots of enterable buildings in Bohan, got myself to the next one, very randomly. I got on its roof trying to call Muffin to land his chopper, after a while he noticed me and eventually landed it. Meanwhile, near the Getaway Vehicle: aj found out that there was a cop guarding, he killed the cop and got the GV. I was already inside of Muffin's chopper when aj came with the boat to escape. Like a boss, I jumped out of it and got into the boat, closing the match with golden key. Match ended LCPD 6 : 0 Irish Mob

3rd Match: 1st Round

Match started quitte slow for me, was at southwest of Bohan as cop, with boss being Andy. I got killed by someone else, then I was like Meh with my headache getting worse. Decided to get a chopper in Alderney. Reaching there I find out that the boss (Andy) was killed. Making me say in my bedroom: "Meh. Not worth of my effort...".

2nd Round

I was boss again, started in North Algoquin. However I was too tired to do the same thing I did above, so I juust got a car (Dukes) and ran for GV. Ran so fast I left my partners back. Greasepalms was pursuing me and I decided to stop in mid Algoquin in an alley. Gave him some shots but didn't kill. I asked for help in the chat, but it was too late. Andy end killing me and winning round but not the match. LCPD 4 : 1 Irish Mob
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Results: LCPD 14 : 2 Irish Mob

Great games indeed. But I am too tired to write anything more.
Also: It is good to see you Aog.

See you dudes.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 19 December 2011 - 01:07 AM Edited by ajbns87, 19 December 2011 - 01:30 AM.

Danz once you finish, please add this to cops n crooks event , also, its good to hear games from different perspectives...

Well played, you escaped and killed a boss, zDanz man of the match... icon14.gif

ps. cornishlad was with you in car over broken bridge, and it was jetpilot101 that you killed, cornishlad was always on our team ^

ZDANZ96
  • ZDANZ96

• Members

Posted 19 December 2011 - 01:54 AM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Sunday, Dec 18 2011, 23:07)
Danz once you finish, please add this to cops n crooks event , also, its good to hear games from different perspectives...

Well played, you escaped and killed a boss, zDanz man of the match... icon14.gif

ps. cornishlad was with you in car over broken bridge, and it was jetpilot101 that you killed, cornishlad was always on our team ^

Ok aj. Fixed some errors and I am going to post it in CnC thread.

Thanks for the cheering.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 19 December 2011 - 04:59 PM

Not sure, if you guys know the full story but I thought I'd share it with you, I've fallen out of favour with a few members of the d1rty gang, players I once respected and considered friends....

Basically a few members of their gang (SCAR FACE 99 and Icecube22 aka gta lad and cakepicnic), kindly signed up to my event, good players I was glad to have join in.
They showed two weeks running, infact after the first week and a good result, one claimed it was the most fun he had playing CnC and was looking forward to the next game.
Second week they lost, and since then they didn't show, didn't mention anything about it either, til the last game, one say he'd probably not make it, and the other left it til the actual day the event was on, to sign out and apologise.

So I thought fair enough and couldn't help but be disappointed, but very strange. Why the sudden loss of interest?

Sunday night comes, and both guys are online , playing GTA IV, I think nothing of it. Infact one of them send's me a message , do you play TMW? He mistakes me for a member of D12, and in actual fact he invites me to a chat room. I'm too busy to pay much attention, I'm doing my CnC event, but the team these guys are meant to be in, has only two full members show up, so I think why not send an invite, of course they don't show, and eventually the games get played.

After the event, I investigate this chat room I was invited to, turns out to be called D12 vs SRS Gang League (SRS is another GTAforum gang, which was believed to be completely dead) So I'm a little bit, like wtf is this? I get ignored, but then finally one says it is a gang league match, another claims it is a christmas present for Andy ( AndyGanteks co-ordinator / host of Gang League ) and then I'm warned not to post about it on Gtaforums.... So I'm pissed off, these guys made up some bullsh*t about not enjoying the event and don't bother showing two weeks running, so they could set up this game, behind the backs of everyone like myself and AndyGanteks... I raged, and invited AndyGanteks to the chat, after which I drew a cock like 8=====-) and told them to suck it, Yes completely stupid and immature, chat goes quiet when Andy comes in, it's obvious he is shocked and so are the rest in the chat, they then proceed to say sh*t like I'm a prick etc ............ Thats why there is a problem with those guys at the moment. icon13.gif sad.gif

Anyways I've calmed down since, and probably realise I'm making a big deal out of a small thing, but respect is more important to me. Those guys showed none.

xHIGHWAY_REAPERx
  • xHIGHWAY_REAPERx

Mr. Reaper.

• Members

Posted 19 December 2011 - 06:16 PM

AJ, you may have noticed my opinion in my topic regarding there behavior, but as I said there actions are not the actions of The D1rty Dozen. icon14.gif

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

"The One Man Riot"

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 19 December 2011 - 07:31 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 19 December 2011 - 07:54 PM.

AJ Dont worry about this spat with D12.Spilled milk my friend but I understand your frustration. If it comes to it I have the remedy 2v2 bohan, standard weapons team blips...you catch my drift tounge.gif
Due to the amount of opinions and complaints ive just wrote off any chance of TMWBN taking place.If a CNC event cant run smoothly and without people dropping out due to the subtraction of the contents of thier scrotum then there no way my event is going to work.I understand I could be put in that category but we both know im not one to dodge a fight or run for the hills when the chips are down.Just pure bad timing on my part.Aj whats the script with Brazil_dragster? ive not seen him for ages and im not that impressed with him running around under a Damned account and not making an effort to contribute.I suppose it another guy to fill up games with but it would be good if he came here and got to know the troops.

JR nice to see you back kid.GTA V is at least 9 months away bro so Id recommend getting a used copy of 4 while you wait as there is still unfinished business on the streets of liberty before we move to LS.Posting is good but its on the streets where we make our names wink.gif

Zdanz nice comentary of the CNC games and im glad you have made an impact. Remember guys we are all embassadors for the Damned MC when ever we play so its important to play well without cheapness or dirty tricks.Give our rivals nothing to complain about except from thier own ability.Ill be on tonight hunting for those guys I played last time I was on back shift so I may need back up if you are online at that time.

I saw mummy kissing Santa Clause........Ill kill that bitch!!!

See you guys at 23.50 GMT for a bit of the usual

Hey puke how about becoming A full Damned member? No pressure.You love your GTA as much as us so your welcome to join bro smile.gif

ROLL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 19 December 2011 - 08:33 PM

You are right mate, no point playing a game like that vs them, it would just be an embarrassment for them.

Brazil Dragster mate, I've got no idea, I hope I haven't accidently deleted him, I delete people a lot, hope he is not one of them. He was really keen with the clan account idea, but has never visited the forum, which is a shame, the guy seemed to have class and skill, a rare combination on the streets of Liberty. Again I've invited Mir Us (the chopper expert, to join us)

And its too true, its damn important we remain respectful, play fair and never play dirty. We're all ambassadors for this gang, I just hope this ugly spate with the D12, doesn't rub off badly on us, hopefully not.

I've spoken to PUKE and other close CnC friends, but no one is really keen to join or make a commitment, which is disappointing.
I've never belonged to a clan or a team before in gaming or GTA, and to be honest I never felt it important to make myself part of something like that, which is probably the reasons for my friends not joining here, they don't quite see the purpose and even my self at times, with stuff like the GL being a shambles. But whilst I did not create the Damned MC from scratch, I'm sure proud to be a part of it and GTAforums community as a whole. In actual fact, once the cops n crooks event is over, I'll post a little advertisement for this gang there, most players posting there probably aren't aware of the existence of "gangs" on here.

I'll probably not be on that late tonight mate though, had an absolutely hellishly bad day at work today, literally pissed down all day, got splattered with muck too. Cattle are a pain, and it takes a lot physically to handle them, combined with being soaked, covered in muck head to toe and literally grabbing calfs by the nose and tail to get ear tagged, I'm knackered sleepy.gif , I might try to get on, but this is just a warning and a small insight into the world of farming smile.gif

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users