Photo

[DAMN] The Damned

15,176 replies to this topic
Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

Spelt it wrang....N wit!!!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:37 AM Edited by Madmonk420, 30 November 2011 - 11:37 AM.

Looking a bit stale about here.Whats everyone been up to? Against my usual methods Ive been playing BOGT free mode.A friend put me on to it but I cant really see what all the fuss is about. Sure its fun for a hour but constant buzzard killing is a bit old now.People glitching in free mode is very sad man. It was a bit of a war of words on the headset too which dissolved into the lowest form of humor ...slagging each others mothers,country, names for food :S Had an American slagging us because we call sausage and mash..bangers and mash!! very disturbing. I dont get involved in slagging matches I just get even and embarrass them with solid play.I was using disallow even tho it was an aa game..another negative about the experience. I wish R* had just carried all the game modes over to episodes insted of trying to copy COD by making small game areas,kill streaks ect and other rubbish game types that did not get popular. Id have loved the gold uzi for my drive by or the sticky bombs to make traps for people. Oh well we live and learn I just hope R* learn too. AJ I seen your post about contacting R* about your event. I was very pleased that you got a reply and that you had put forward suggestions for game mode events.Good they are taking notice of thier fans..we have done more for GTA4 than they have the past 4 years.Well in son!!!!

My intention is to get these guy to play TMW aa at first them get them to move on to disallow. I can see why they have not done so already as they seem to stick to BOGT and the constant use of buzzard rockets makes the screen shake all the time it murder trying to track and hit targets with disallow. I really really hope R* make it so gta5 multipler is more compatible with disallow as we all know theres time when it sort of becomes a burden.The cops on is the perfect example.The cops are a great equalizer and they make the games more competivtive as no one guy a can just run amock for too long but the game lags so bad when the cops are on.It really takes away from the game instead of adding to it.

Im off to Celtic park tonight for the Europa League match against Athletico Madrid.Id say they were favourites but you NEVER bet against Celtic at Celtic park on a european night.It probably the best atmosphere in Europe when its at its best.The early kick off may dampen things if the weather doesent.We had a months rain in 24 hrs yesterday with many roads closed for flooding it was a mess.

AJ ive added some GFX for the first part of the top post in the private forum.

Take it easy troops.

Ill probably see you on Sunday for CNC part 2.Ill turn on headset but I always play worse when I do.

xHIGHWAY_REAPERx
  • xHIGHWAY_REAPERx

Mr. Reaper.

• Members

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:10 PM

Hey man,

I've got a pack of new Reapers coming into Liberty City soon, you guys interested in a friendly battle between the MC's I just feel that although I consider my MC to be strong the news guys will have mouth to big for there own good and a little hazing wouldn't do them any harm just as long as you guys don't insult me or the club directly that is.

If your interested lets handle is traditionally and get the Sargent at Arms to plan it.

So Mason you contact Death.
Via the forums of on PSN your call.

- Mr. Reaper

---

Also sorry to hear about that bitch Dan, chin up though man as you know we all suffer heartbreak and one point in our life your just lucky your young and still able to keep swinging. icon14.gif

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:17 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 01 December 2011 - 10:53 AM.

QUOTE (xHIGHWAY_REAPERx @ Wednesday, Nov 30 2011, 13:10)
Hey man,

I've got a pack of new Reapers coming into Liberty City soon, you guys interested in a friendly battle between the MC's I just feel that although I consider my MC to be strong the news guys will have mouth to big for there own good and a little hazing wouldn't do them any harm just as long as you guys don't insult me or the club directly that is.

If your interested lets handle is traditionally and get the Sargent at Arms to plan it.

- Mr. Reaper

---

Also sorry to hear about that bitch Dan, chin up though man as you know we all suffer heartbreak and one point in our life your just lucky your young and still able to keep swinging.  icon14.gif

We accept your challenge. If possible why not make it on TLAD own the city mode. We been talking about this in the past but never got round to it. It would be good to use that as it already has the biker gang theme?? Mason comes and goes so best to talk to AJ or myself to get this sorted out.

xHIGHWAY_REAPERx
  • xHIGHWAY_REAPERx

Mr. Reaper.

• Members

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:24 PM

QUOTE (Madmonk420 @ Wednesday, Nov 30 2011, 13:17)
QUOTE (xHIGHWAY_REAPERx @ Wednesday, Nov 30 2011, 13:10)
Hey man,

- Mr. Reaper

---

Also sorry to hear about that bitch Dan, chin up though man as you know we all suffer heartbreak and one point in our life your just lucky your young and still able to keep swinging.  icon14.gif

We accept your challenge. If possible why not make it on TLAD own the city mode. We been talking about this in the past but never got round to it. It would be good to use that as it already has the biker gang theme?? Mason comes and goes so best to talk to AJ or myself or get this sorted out.

Ah yes regardless I was intending for this battle to be on TLAD as for the game mode I'll discuss it with the club, but it seems likely.

As for who to talk to I'll gladly talk to Aj, or you about the plans.

Is there anything you felt necessary to add?

Such as preferences?
Banned weaponry?
etc..

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 30 November 2011 - 03:38 PM

This is sounding promising, I've got a busy schedule this week, real life just got hectic, some time late next week is good with me, I've got Sunday free too, but only after 21.00 GMT.

We do a series of matches on TLAD, own the city, witness protection , protecting the wolf and some TDM, all weapons allowed, though repeated use of rpg won't be looked upon too kindly.

I've been trying to get games sorted with AoD , but they seem uninterested in ps3 gaming

xHIGHWAY_REAPERx
  • xHIGHWAY_REAPERx

Mr. Reaper.

• Members

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:34 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Wednesday, Nov 30 2011, 15:38)
This is sounding promising, I've got a busy schedule this week, real life just got hectic, some time late next week is good with me, I've got Sunday free too, but only after 21.00 GMT.

We do a series of matches on TLAD, own the city, witness protection , protecting the wolf and some TDM, all weapons allowed, though repeated use of rpg won't be looked upon too kindly.

I've been trying to get games sorted with AoD , but they seem uninterested in ps3 gaming

I completely agree with the limited use of RPG, hell, I'm willing to ban it entirely if you like.

As for The AoD no offense to them but all there power is in there Xbox Live Chapter, and they have very few members on thr PlayStation Network, so I can see why they'd decline.

Anyway,

I'll talk to my guys see what they're doing this weekend and we'll set up a match at worst we'll have to move it to next weekend, but we won't forfeit or forever reschedule. icon14.gif

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:12 PM

More gfx added in private forum wink.gif

xHIGHWAY_REAPERx
  • xHIGHWAY_REAPERx

Mr. Reaper.

• Members

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:56 PM

I understand if declined but may I have access to your private forums?

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:12 PM Edited by ajbns87, 01 December 2011 - 08:29 PM.

Sorry Highway, private forum is for long serving members only.

Madmonk some of what you have posted in there is really excellent and easy to use / put into some GFX, could you please forward these to strength if possible through a PM, I would but I'm really pushed for time, seriously if you see me playing online tonight, remind I got a paper work to do and no time to be playing . Believe it or, but I'm actually applying for the police force here, to my surprise they just started recruiting, trouble is I only found out with a few days to spare, got to get this application filled and sent before 4.00pm tomorrow, and it's not easy questions, like what's your name? ! lol.gif A lot of crappy stuff like "Describe a situation when you have been required to demonstrate sensitivity". Pages of hand written answers, my hands feel weird writing, not done it in so long, keep f*cking up the letters, I write a Y and it looks like a V etc

Best be off, if I don't post here til Sunday or see any members on line, you'll know why, hope everyone has a nice weekend, and is there for Sunday's CnC.

Stupid f*cking questions, anyways thought I'd post a song, I've always listened to whenever stressed.

xHIGHWAY_REAPERx
  • xHIGHWAY_REAPERx

Mr. Reaper.

• Members

Posted 02 December 2011 - 05:23 AM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Thursday, Dec 1 2011, 15:12)
Sorry Highway, private forum is for long serving members only.

I understand man, it's all good. smile.gif

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:02 PM

Aj good luck with your application to the "force". I trust you`ll forgive me if im a little light on giving out information in the future tounge.gif Best of luck m8. The streets of Wales need a hero im sure youll fit the bill m8 biggrin.gif

PS I dare you to put down your cops and crook stats on your CV tounge.gif

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 02 December 2011 - 02:52 PM

LOL One question asked why do you want to become a police officer?
I wish i had written to stop the boss reaching the getaway !

Not confident I'll get the job, but I'm going with the attitude their loss if they don't give the job, could always be a crook!

kaisersoza_66
  • kaisersoza_66

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 02 December 2011 - 03:41 PM

I tried joining the private forum. The problem is i cant enter using my current username or email. There has to be another way around this im sure? im just not as computer savvy as you guys seem to be facedesk.gif

Good luck on joining the police force ajbns. Its something i thought about doing but i remembered the sh*t they have to put up with. The physical and mental abuse they get. the general lack of trust apparently your friends have in you afterwards, from what ive heard. im not trying to put you off tounge.gif

also I hope you dont swap GTA for LA.Noire if you get my drift

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 02 December 2011 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE (kaisersoza_66 @ Friday, Dec 2 2011, 15:41)
I tried joining the private forum. The problem is i cant enter using my current username or email. There has to be another way around this im sure? im just not as computer savvy as you guys seem to be facedesk.gif

Good luck on joining the police force ajbns. Its something i thought about doing but i remembered the sh*t they have to put up with. The physical and mental abuse they get. the general lack of trust apparently your friends have in you afterwards, from what ive heard. im not trying to put you off tounge.gif

also I hope you dont swap GTA for LA.Noire if you get my drift

hmmm I ain't computer savvy, but I admit using this forum in general has taught me a bit more that I knew before.

I'll see if I can do anything to help you log in to the private forum kaiser.

I've literally spent the last 8 years not knowing what to do with my future, but joining the police has always been a thought, I'd like to actually work as police dog handler, I love dogs, I love all animals really, but especially dogs, brought up on a sheep farm, you appreciate a sheepdog more than anything.

Crime is only going to my last resort. ph34r.gif

kaisersoza_66
  • kaisersoza_66

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 02 December 2011 - 10:03 PM

Thanks very much Ajbns it works nicely

I have asked a couple of people on my friends list to join. but few people play GTA nowadays. The ones that do just bother with auto-aim as those games are easy to come by.

Monk, didn't you used to talk to brendenbei? do you know what happened to him? he was a top disallow player back in the day and would play the PS3 most days then he just went offline. Its just a bit weird that he played so much then went offline for over a year.

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:34 AM Edited by ajbns87, 04 December 2011 - 01:35 PM.

Glad I was able to help.

forums aren't something that appeal to everyone, so its not easy to suggest to people to join on here.

+ 3.5hours til the CnC event begins, Damned LCPD members, get warmed up first, play some races, play some tdm, it's going to be a very tough game, but let's rise to the challenge.

Remember to join LCPD chat before game.

ZDANZ96
  • ZDANZ96

• Members

Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:41 PM Edited by ZDANZ96, 04 December 2011 - 03:50 PM.

Hey dudes, its been a long time since my last post here.

Time is being harmful for me, however it is going to end very soon, next week danz will be back even better.

My gifts for summer vactions:

-Internet connection of 10MB, what means 10x better than my previous one.
-Battlefield 3. (coming soon to my home, next January 5th)
-Gta Complete Edition [EFLC isn't sold on Brazil anymore]. (coming soon to my home, next January 5th)
-The best headset I can find. (coming soon to my home, next January 5th)
-A good girlfriend. [WIP]

Anyhow, I have already my awesome network connection working perfectly, what means that I wont have issues with it anymore. Thank God!

Also: Any of you guys have Burnout Paradise? I just found out that my sister bought this game for me in February, and I haven't played it since there due to gta's awesomeness. lol.gif

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:52 PM

Hey Danz

Good message, looking forward to seeing you on TLaD and Gay Tony, and also BF3.

If more Damned members join BF3, we could make a platoon, I'm part of d1rty platoon at the moment, but it would be nice to get a Damned squad going strong on there.

Also a headset, I wonder how your English speaking is? Anyways it is good to only post on here when you have stuff worth saying, unlike other gangs, that only post spam.

Burnout paradise is quite an old game now, I played it for free after the PSN hack, I used to like the old burnout games on ps2, but I didn't really get into burnout paradise, good music on it though.

ZDANZ96
  • ZDANZ96

• Members

Posted 04 December 2011 - 04:14 PM Edited by ZDANZ96, 04 December 2011 - 04:43 PM.

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Sunday, Dec 4 2011, 13:52)
Hey Danz

Good message, looking forward to seeing you on TLaD and Gay Tony, and also BF3.

If more Damned members join BF3, we could make a platoon, I'm part of d1rty platoon at the moment, but it would be nice to get a Damned squad going strong on there.

Also a headset, I wonder how your English speaking is? Anyways it is good to only post on here when you have stuff worth saying, unlike other gangs, that only post spam.

Burnout paradise is quite an old game now, I played it for free after the PSN hack, I used to like the old burnout games on ps2, but I didn't really get into burnout paradise, good music on it though.

I didn't liked the game neither aj, it seemed quite boring after all. I wonder if there is someone playing it yet, as you said it is an old game.

You will surelly have a surprise when you eventually hear my voice on the headset. It is very deep for a 15 years old boy by the way, I don't know why, maybe to my ancestors having this kind of voice. It is mix of these singers's voices: (More near to the 1st one though)

My English when speaking isn't as good as when writing, sometimes I speak Portuguese words, but I will surelly fix that with time and effort.

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 04 December 2011 - 06:37 PM

LCPD won, some great kills from Madmonk, and I managed to extract the getaway twice for the boss .

Again, no vinvega or mason who was a little late, no worries, we had 8 players there, would of been awkward to take players off etc, I would of dropped out though.

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 05 December 2011 - 05:56 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 05 December 2011 - 09:26 PM.

QUOTE (kaisersoza_66 @ Friday, Dec 2 2011, 22:03)
Thanks very much Ajbns it works nicely

I have asked a couple of people on my friends list to join. but few people play GTA nowadays. The ones that do just bother with auto-aim as those games are easy to come by.

Monk, didn't you used to talk to brendenbei? do you know what happened to him? he was a top disallow player back in the day and would play the PS3 most days then he just went offline. Its just a bit weird that he played so much then went offline for over a year.

I did have bredanbei on my list for a couple for years m8 but then something happened to his account he had to make a new one.Brandanboi.He was part of the crew that ran with me and Dythlan and Graverobba. It was us 3,Brandanbei,wimble, crazy car styles and Wreakerdude for about half a year then we broke up into a smaller groups.Now im more of a lone wolf but i team up with dythlan,graverobba, yourself and aj mostly. I deleted brendan about 5 months ago as we never played any games together anymore and I wanted serious disallow players only on my list. I think we will run into him again when V comes out. I think we will see the return of that muppet aitva aswell. Hes getting it hard and fast first time I clamp eyes on him. lol

Sorry about saturday night kaiser I wanted to play on but I told the gf that id nick up for a "quick" game.Im not one to "take the money and run".I never thought id end up in the fight of my life gta style lol. I swear to god I was shaking and sweating after that game. I know its sucks when you got someone outnumbered I never play my best when its like that but because I was by myself every mission was a struggle then I got a bit of luck with the last spawn.

kaisersoza_66
  • kaisersoza_66

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 05 December 2011 - 11:49 PM

thanks Aj for going about making me a signature smile.gif . In the next few days i'll get back to you with ideas. i have looked around on google and i have something in mind. i just hope its not too tall an ask from those GFX guys.

Monk, you were on fire that night. your shooting was top notch. The only time i seemed to kill you was when the other guy on my team distracted you. I was on the edge of my seat playing too. I couldn't have gotten to any of those missions any sooner than i did.
Your right about not playing aswell when you have the other guy outnumbered. But i still didn't want to lose to you at all.

I cant wait to see aitva myself to be honest. More importantly he was decent competition. Perhaps he's the kind of guy that likes to make enemies of the good players for competitive purposes, or hes just a c*nt :colgate

So thats what happened to brendenbai, thanks for replying to that question. You know what happened to twollex tounge.gif

The One Called Vega
  • The One Called Vega

In actuality, I'm the one called 'vinvegar'...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 December 2011 - 08:08 PM

Hey brothers. How are all of you been doing? I sincerely apologize my inactivity in the past few weeks. My family was hit with some terrible and heartbreaking news and we were all a wreck. My older sister, the eldest of my siblings, was found dead in her home on the 27th of November. I had to keep my parents company, as well as my sister's three children and her husband. I have not attended one of your Cops 'N' Crooks matches yet, AJ, but I plan on being there for the next one. I am going to get back to gaming and getting my life back in shape. Plus, as a reminder, I have my mid-summative exams on January 7th, due a rescheduling, so I have to carve out time to study. Anyway, I guess that is all.

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 06 December 2011 - 08:22 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 06 December 2011 - 08:34 PM.

Awww Eric m8 im really sorry to hear that bro.I have recently suffered great loss too bro and I know that words can seem so fruitless at these times. My thoughts are with you and your family.

AJ I dont know if you seen my post in the cnc topic but I cant make this sunday`s game .Im going to see Kasabian.Im sorry to let you down m8.The date has creeped up on me otherwise id have told you sooner.I sort of put it to the back of my mind and now it just around the corner.My apologies.

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 09 December 2011 - 11:57 AM

Eric sorry to hear the terrible news, any more idea of what actually happened?

No worries Madmonk, enjoy the concert.

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:39 PM

Been having really intense grude matches last few nights.Encounters involving a guy called Ib shadow and Govtassassin. Beat ib shadow in a other match before a 10k game in broker against them both. Smashed the pair of them.Drive bys,grenades,shotguns the lot. I was on 8.5k Govtassassin and Ib on 4k they kicked me out!!! Sent them a massage voicing my "disapointment".Challanged Govnt again he shat it and left. Played ib shadow in a closely fought game but came out on top with the last mission proving once again that it takes more than constant grenade use.There`s this other mob.... a small clan using clan tag "plague". Thier top guy rekons hes "better than me and anyone I know" yet wont revel who they are and kick me on sight.Started kicking me after I shot him once.I told him he has to practice.He went mental sent me a message IVE BEEN PLAYING SINCE 2008!!!!!! IM BETTER THAN YOU"!!! blah blah blah. Then he say im a rocket noob!!!! Nearly choked on my laughter.I hope we bump into all the mentoned names so we can get at them 3v3v3 or something.I bet they leave if they cant kick us.On a good run of form and back to number 4 with 3 in sight. Bohan currently belongs to old monk!!!! ROLL OUT

I wanna get on it...the troops are on fire!!!!!!!!!

The One Called Vega
  • The One Called Vega

In actuality, I'm the one called 'vinvegar'...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2011 - 09:52 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Friday, Dec 9 2011, 11:57)
Eric sorry to hear the terrible news, any more idea of what actually happened?

I would rather not get much into detail about it, but it was a slip-and-fall kind of death in her bathroom. My family is finally starting to accept my sister's death. My mother and father, though still upset, have stopped grieving and mourning all day and night. My elder brother, Anthony, and I were talking about our childhood memories of my sister and I can say that we are willing to accept her death. My two younger brothers did not really know her as well as the rest of us, but they still were quite sad. My eldest brother, Craig, seems to be the most depressed. He is being very silent about this whole fiasco. His wife told me she is worried about him, after she called me last night to warn me about him. She says he does not speak a word to her or to his co-workers or to anybody, he hardly eats anything and just sits in the living room and reads. I am going to try to talk to him later tonight and see if there is anyway I can comfort him.

It busts my gut that the same thing that happened to you Monk, happened to me too. My bud invited me over his loft to watch the hockey game a couple of nights ago. After the game, he asked if I wanted to use his PlayStation 3 to play something. I agreed and started playing on his online ID on Grand Theft Auto IV multiplayer. Some of the characters on the Internet is so funny, it is unbelievable. I was in a lobby for Team Mafiya Work and these three kids (no older than fourteen) were bad mouthing me for no reason. They kept calling me "noob" and "collie", which I have no idea what that means. During the match, it wound up me being against all three of them; big surprise, eh? I swear to God I massacred these guys. I completed every task, except one, had twenty-four kills and two deaths. After the match, I said the game was like target practice and then they said they were going to hack my (actually my friend's) account. I asked them when I can expect my account to be hacked and they said in "three to four gaming hours"; which is noob code for two days. They started making computer noises, pretending they were hacking the account, and I almost upchucked I was laughing so hard.

I will be on today for some gaming, if you guys are interested.

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 09 December 2011 - 11:27 PM

I'm going to log on to the PSN now, time for GTA biggrin.gif Hope some Damned members are on.

Sorry to hear about this terrible event Eric, hope your brother Craig manages to find some happiness.

I've never lost anyone really close, so I have no idea how it feels. Hope to see you online, CnC event this sunday is scheduled for 20.30 GMT / 15.30pm US est.

xHIGHWAY_REAPERx
  • xHIGHWAY_REAPERx

Mr. Reaper.

• Members

Posted 10 December 2011 - 01:54 PM Edited by xHIGHWAY_REAPERx, 11 December 2011 - 03:42 AM.

@Eric

Sorry to hear the terrible news, hope you handle it the best you can. confused.gif
And I hope you brother leaves his current state. sad.gif

Glad you hear you were having some fun though with the teen 'hackers' lol.gif

-

@Monk

If you ever need to plan a battle with someone whether it be for a clan vs clan, a group vs group
or even a one on one. You should try my site it's purely a leader-board site where clans can move
up or down the ladder accordingly and we do group vs group and one on one as mentioned above.

The site is simple to use and all we require is the timezone of each player or group and there Game ID's,
Then we set it up give them the best fitting date & time of the battle for both groups or players. if not preset
by them, and the match is refereed by one of the GTA H2H staff and recorded in case of bugs or glitch use.
The video can also be claimed by the players for bragging right.

[not the right place to advertise external sites - the link on your sig is enough
- removed by Doc]

Ah, Sorry doc, didn't think it would be an issue, it's nothing like GTAF nor can users operate via it, it's purely a leader-board and battle site there site would still need to operate through here, But either way it's fine.

-

@Aj

It is very hard to feel the pain Eric has unless
as you said have lost someone close yourself. confused.gif

Also,
The best of luck for your event this weekend. icon14.gif

-

Damn see what happens when I'm off the forum for a few days, I get backed up.

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:23 PM Edited by ajbns87, 11 December 2011 - 11:51 PM.

Thanks for the support Highway icon14.gif

In other news, we'll have to kiss good bye to any hope of playing against the AoD ps3 chapter, because it's just been closed.

Reminder to those taking part in CnC event, the game is due to start at 20.30 GMT.

------------------

Ok so some gang related news to share

Cappadona Crime family / Kids pretending to be mafia want to meet up etc in game, I've added one of them, they might want a battle over turf, please post your availabilities regarding this, be cool to play a turf war together.

CnC event was a mixed success tonight, Mafia vs Mobsters failed, few showed. LCPD vs FIB however was a success, despite the beast that is EL FUGA ( must of been a bad day for him). Anyhows no Damned members except myself took part, I'm a little disappointed ( I know Madmonk had a concert), it was ok in the end though, LCPD has been very consistent with attendances. Overall we won by 13 -4, escaping twice. Muffinman 48 did very well for us. Below is the leaderboard.

Leaderboard Table

PositionTeamEvents PlayedTotal Points
1 L. C. P. D. 331
2 F.I.B. 324
3 The Mafia 322
4 Irish Mobsters 321

4 user(s) are reading this topic

3 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users