[DAMN] The Damned

15,410 replies to this topic
Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

Spelt it wrang....N wit!!!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 22 November 2011 - 08:37 PM

I started watching it mate I got to the drop off scene in the drive in movie theatre then I started getting sleepy and just went to bed. I dont know m8 you`ll end up going crazy thinking about it.... is it lag? is it rapid fire?.I lose my concentration when I think im getting ripped off with rapids :S.If its not going my way with the guns I just try to concentrate on the missions. f*ck them anyway... you guys won so thats a double slap in the face if they were using rapids.

Its a great quote m8 it sums up the sacrifices that are made to live that kind of life.

Random thought of they day...If Rockstar games had like a GTA convention like comic-con ect would you guys attend?? I could see fights breaking out over old fueds ect LOL but it would be interesting.

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 22 November 2011 - 08:41 PM

QUOTE (Madmonk420 @ Tuesday, Nov 22 2011, 20:12)
As far as I know rapid fire makes it like you are pressing the R2 button really fast but because R2 is also the accleration button I think they have to turn it off when in a vehicle.Im not 100% sure about this

Your spot on Monk, you will very rarely see a Turbo (ab)user in a car due to this, also not many turbo's on the market incorporate turbo for any other buttons other than the trigger one's, although if you have one of the pads or gadgets that cost a fair bit they do, so it is possible but just take pride that you are matching them on your trusty six axis that came free with your console and not a modified device that costs more than the console your playing on smile.gif

Chin up as well bro, I'd say 80% of forum members here have a video game addiction, they wouldn't be here otherwise rampage_ani.gif biggrin.gif I found myself very close to it, but having 2 small children killed off the bug very quickly, although that would be very drastic and expensive advise lol suicidal.gif biggrin.gif

ZDANZ96
  • ZDANZ96

• Members

Posted 22 November 2011 - 08:43 PM Edited by ZDANZ96, 22 November 2011 - 09:06 PM.

QUOTE (Madmonk420 @ Tuesday, Nov 22 2011, 18:12)
As far as I know rapid fire makes it like you are pressing the R2 button really fast but because R2 is also the accleration button I think they have to turn it off when in a vehicle.

Madmonk: Do you use R2 and L2 to accelerate and brake? I personally do not use the Standard controls, because I always liked the classical one from Gta San Andreas and thing. I aim with R1 and shoot with L1, accelerate with X and brake with [ ]. I think the turbo users do the same, so that, they never turn the bullsh*t off.

Talking about the money subject, the guy didn't pay me yet. I told him. He must pay me until the end of this month, otherwise I will crack up his face until his eyes cry coins. My portuguese teacher is very strange, she told us to watch some videos from a site named: "Fear of Death" (I think it is the name), then a dude in my classroom browsed this site in his IPhone, showing to everybody a video of a dude cracking his face on a bench while trying to jump to the water, from a 30m high bridge. Holy f*cking god! I almost threw up after seeing his face being closed by a doctor, with lots of blood there. He eventually died after three days suffering.

My teacher is insane, and she is a woman! f*ck her, now I want to see more videos like this...
------------------------------------------------------------

Aj: Since studies are doing my time, I won't be able to show up in your event next weekend. sad.gif
Hopefully, I will be able to hit it up when I am back to the streets.

Eric: I am glad that you have a family that looks a lot like mine, a bit bigger though. I have one brother that is exactly one month older than aj, a sister with 29 years old, and another one with 28. The order is:
-Daniele;
-Fernanda;
-Fernando; and
-Daniel.

The rest of my relatives live 200km far away from me, in a city named Lajeado. My brother tend to beat me up too when I was younger*. But now I am bigger than him, and he is grown up, living in another city with his girlfriend. I like him a lot though, because he always seemed to be my father rather than the truly one. I really hate my father, he is the most son of bitch person of the world, don't ask me why, because I am not in the mood to answer such question, period.
----------------------------------------------------------------

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:03 PM

QUOTE (ZDANZ96 @ Tuesday, Nov 22 2011, 20:43)
QUOTE (Madmonk420 @ Tuesday, Nov 22 2011, 18:12)
As far as I know rapid fire makes it like you are pressing the R2 button really fast but because R2 is also the accleration button I think they have to turn it off when in a vehicle.

Madmonk: Do you use R2 and L2 to accelerate and brake? I personally do not use the Standard controls, because I always liked the classical one from Gta San Andreas and thing. I aim with R1 and shoot with L1, accelerate with X and brake with [ ]. I think the turbo users do the same, so that, they never turn the bullsh*t off.

Talking about the money subject, the guy didn't pay me yet. I told him. He must pay me until the end of this month, otherwise I will crack up his face until his eyes cry coins. My portuguese teacher is very strange, she told us to watch some videos from a site named: "Fear of Death" (I think it is the name), then a dude in my classroom browsed this site in his IPhone, showing to everybody a video of a dude cracking his face on a bench while trying to jump to the water, from a 30m high bridge. Holy f*cking god! I almost threw up after seeing his face being closed by a doctor, with lots of blood there. He eventually died after three days suffering.

My teacher is insane, and she is a woman! f*ck her, now I want to see more videos like this...

Aj: Since studies are doing my time, I won't be able to show up in your event next weekend. sad.gif
Hopefully, I will be able to hit it up when I am back to the streets.

Eric: I am glad that you have a family that looks a lot like mine, a bit bigger though. I have one brother that is exactly one month older than aj, a sister with 29 years old, and another one with 28. The order is:
-Daniele;
-Fernanda;
-Fernando; and
-Daniel.

The rest of my relatives live 200km far away from me, in a city named Lajeado. My brother tend to beat me up too when I was newer. But now I am bigger than him, and he is grown up, living in another city with his girlfriend. I like him a lot though, because he always seemed to be my father rather than the truly one. I really hate my father, he is the most son of bitch person of the world, don't ask me why, because I am not in the mood to answer such question, period.
----------------------------------------------------------------

lol.gif Danz amigo no worries, I noticed you haven't signed on to the PSN now in over 2 weeks, your dedication to studying is admirable icon14.gif , the event is actually attracting so many players I'm shocked, just hope some show up when they are meant to colgate.gif Also your teacher sounds like a weirdo, is she hot ? rolleyes.gif

And instead of "newer" , I think you should of used "younger" or "less mature", newer is more suitable to an object and not a person, it sounds very funny to say a "young baby is very new", but something like a car or a game is fine to be described as newer.

If rockstar games had a GTA convention I'd try to be there for sure, with a little sign saying CnC or else, and in small writing TMW too tounge2.gif

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:04 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 23 November 2011 - 02:09 PM.

Dan I have always used standard controls because I like the way the R2 button is pressure sensitive. It allows me to control the speed of the cars better in single player. I dont like to crash lol. Im too afraid to change now as its part of my DNA to play that way. I dont think I could change id always be questioning it.Does the classic controls help when you are flying a chopper?

Thanks for the confirmation nitty.I avoid tdm on the islands like the plauge due to this type of thing.Its always assult rifles and 2 hit kills its very annoying. Theres times in TMW when ive been thinking there`s no way someone is that good at shooting.Im good at drive bys though and get the odd rapid fire accusations myself so i suppose it just part of the territory if your a 10*.

Me too AJ id be there in a heartbeat.It would be great to see a row of seats with"Reserved for The Damned MC" on the back of them lol.

ZDANZ96
  • ZDANZ96

• Members

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:27 PM

QUOTE (Madmonk420 @ Tuesday, Nov 22 2011, 19:04)
Dan I have always used standard controls because I like the way the R2 button is pressure sensitive. It allows me to control the speed of the cars better in single player. I dont like to crash lol. Im too afraid to change now as its part of my DNA to play that way. I dont think I could change id alwyas be questioning it.Does the classic controls help when you are flying a chopper?

Thanks for the confirmation nitty.I avoid tdm on the islands like the plauge due to this type of thing.Its always assult rifles and 2 hit kills its very annoying. Theres times in TMW when ive been thinking there`s no way someone is that good at shooting.Im good at drive bys though and get the odd rapid fire accusations myself so i suppose it just part of the territory if your a 10*.

Monk: Yes, it is essential to use the classic controls if you want to fly a chopper, feels weird if you try with standard ones.

Ok, I will try to explain how a chopper in Gta IV works. The first step is try to make it very stable in mid air. Well, I always rotate the helicopter in a left turret way, in mean words clockwise. From some videos I have saw, both Henning92 and Booze T circle in counter clockwise way. I don't know if it is their preferences, anyhow both me and them do it right. I will explain my way to fly.

Continuing, in middle air you tap R2 and move the left analog 45 to the left, always controlling the height with X and [ ]. After you learn how to circle, you may need how to shoot as well, doing everything at the same time. It seems to be very hard to do at the first sight, but it is all about pratice, because I learnt it in May, and I am improving it since there.

Here is a video showing how to do what I said:

This guy is a total and a complete tool, says all of the AoD. He was banned from GtaForums in 2009.

--------------------------------------

Aj: She is kind of a hot blonde, not much though. She is a f*cking troll, and trolls everybody from my class, including myself. She says I am way too slow, laughing at my face. I wanna see if I am not that slow f*cking her in a bed. devil.gif

I think I will watch some of these videos now.

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 23 November 2011 - 03:00 PM

Last nights TMW session with Madmonk and a game with Kaiser wasn't as fun as I hoped for, quitters quiting and a general lack of decent opposition yawn.gif

Cops N Crooks with PUKE was fun as always, glad you came in for a few games Monk, but that got a little stale in the end too.

Everyone is taking the Cops N Crooks event more seriously than I thought, people playing the game, people messaging me constantly and voicing their concerns nervous.gif , it's all good though, people just got to remember it's only a damn game. But knowing CnC and the players that play it, we're all highly competetive and nobody wants to lose sly.gif , in someways it is a pity no enemies of mine have joined, and I have friends on all the teams, my money is on the FIB winning, FUGA, PUKE, blizzou and now Mediterranean is an unbeatable team, I just hope KGC Leader ends up as the boss when we play rolleyes.gif

The L.C.P.D. need to get together before this game, and decide on a few plans, camping spots , getaway shortcuts, vehicle switch manoevres, safehouses to try and hold up, and tactics to use, plan for every island and for every spawn, I won my last event Protecting the Wolf, despite being up against EL FUGA, ro1337 and Rich Turpin, I'm determined to repeat this success.. biggrin.gif

Just completed Uncharted 2 at last, giving multiplayer on that for a first time ever, and got to say I'm surprised how good it is, wish I tried it sooner ...

K-G-C_LEADER
  • K-G-C_LEADER

KGC Open for recruiting

• Members

Posted 23 November 2011 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Wednesday, Nov 23 2011, 15:00)
Last nights TMW session with Madmonk and a game with Kaiser wasn't as fun as I hoped for, quitters quiting and a general lack of decent opposition yawn.gif

Cops N Crooks with PUKE was fun as always, glad you came in for a few games Monk, but that got a little stale in the end too.

Everyone is taking the Cops N Crooks event more seriously than I thought, people playing the game, people messaging me constantly and voicing their concerns nervous.gif , it's all good though, people just got to remember it's only a damn game. But knowing CnC and the players that play it, we're all highly competetive and nobody wants to lose sly.gif , in someways it is a pity no enemies of mine have joined, and I have friends on all the teams, my money is on the FIB winning, FUGA, PUKE, blizzou and now Mediterranean is an unbeatable team, I just hope KGC Leader ends up as the boss when we play rolleyes.gif

The L.C.P.D. need to get together before this game, and decide on a few plans, camping spots , getaway shortcuts, vehicle switch manoevres, safehouses to try and hold up, and tactics to use, plan for every island and for every spawn, I won my last event Protecting the Wolf, despite being up against EL FUGA, ro1337 and Rich Turpin, I'm determined to repeat this success.. biggrin.gif

Just completed Uncharted 2 at last, giving multiplayer on that for a first time ever, and got to say I'm surprised how good it is, wish I tried it sooner ...

You hope I end up as Boss?

xHIGHWAY_REAPERx
  • xHIGHWAY_REAPERx

Mr. Reaper.

• Members

Posted 24 November 2011 - 05:05 AM

Hey guys,

You looking for some time on the silver screen?

Please PM me on here for further details smile.gif

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 24 November 2011 - 10:02 AM Edited by ajbns87, 24 November 2011 - 10:38 AM.

yes, hope you are boss because you seem less experienced . I don't mean that disrespectably

what's this silverscreen HIGHWAY'?

The One Called Vega
  • The One Called Vega

In actuality, I'm the one called 'vinvegar'...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:31 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Thursday, Nov 24 2011, 10:02)

I think he means he wants to put us in a video montage of some sort. Now that I think about it, us ripping up the streets of Liberty City would make a killer film.

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 24 November 2011 - 01:51 PM

sounds like a good idea, if any damned members want to organise this with HIGHWAY' please do, I'm a bit busy at the moment , feel free to discuss this at the private forum too

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 24 November 2011 - 02:35 PM

Guys, I am free for most of the weekend and will start working on new custom Damned signatures! If you want me to start working on new graphics for front and second post, then send me those damn ideas already. mad.gif tounge.gif

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 24 November 2011 - 03:08 PM

QUOTE (Strength @ Thursday, Nov 24 2011, 14:35)
Guys, I am free for most of the weekend and will start working on new custom Damned signatures! If you want me to start working on new graphics for front and second post, then send me those damn ideas already. mad.gif tounge.gif

Hey Strength,

Thanks for doing this, I'll shortly be sending you some details for the Damned MC graphics / ideas that have been discussed by myself and Madmonk in the private forum (had been waiting to hear more thoughts from other members , but I'm sure they will like these ideas, might challenging to do for you though ).

No need to do any new Damned Signatures until you've seen some of the ideas we've got in place, and then perhaps incorporate these to making new signatures...another thing though, taking a little inspiration from the d12 style sigs, I think every member likes their sig to be personal to themselves, I've also got a little into making GFX myself, but as you can see from my own signature, not exactly the perfect artist colgate.gif

xHIGHWAY_REAPERx
  • xHIGHWAY_REAPERx

Mr. Reaper.

• Members

Posted 24 November 2011 - 08:57 PM

QUOTE (StoneHead37 @ Thursday, Nov 24 2011, 12:31)

I think he means he wants to put us in a video montage of some sort. Now that I think about it, us ripping up the streets of Liberty City would make a killer film.

This is precisely what I had in mind, if yourself or any other Damned members are willing PM me on here or PSN.

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 25 November 2011 - 08:02 PM

QUOTE (xHIGHWAY_REAPERx @ Thursday, Nov 24 2011, 20:57)

This is precisely what I had in mind, if yourself or any other Damned members are willing PM me on here or PSN.

Sounds very cool unfortunately our members are a little busy at the moment with real life, Skyrim and school, and myself with hosting this Cops N Crooks tournament, but it's definitely something I'd like to take you up on in the future (we're actually in the process of changing this gang a little).

HIGHWAY I know you have your own gang on here, but your more than welcome to become part of the Damned MC, we need some decent new members, too many time wasters join and then don't bother to contribute,

Also to the rest of the troops, a message has been sent to Strength about redesigning the Damned MC.

I'm free all weekend to play games biggrin.gif , told GF a few little white lies rolleyes.gif lol.gif

mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:14 PM

hey guys i gotta say im down for doing a movie with u guys just send me a pm on the psn and im down smile.gif
im becoming less busy with school and stuff since im like a straight A student now
so i got lots of time to play some gta biggrin.gif

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 27 November 2011 - 01:07 AM

Good to see you on the PSN mase, some good races earlier, sorry I had to log off before, I'd been playing straight for last 4 hours, needed a break and some sleep.
Also good to see you joined the cops n crooks event.

Please check out the video, my friend and participant Aldyguy has made promoting the event.

Hope to hear from Strength soon regarding the ideas I sent him.

The One Called Vega
  • The One Called Vega

In actuality, I'm the one called 'vinvegar'...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2011 - 03:55 AM

I finally moved out of my parents' house today. I have everything in my "gaming room" set up. The computer, the laptop, the PlayStation 3 and the video games are all ready to go. I am fully prepared for your event tomorrow, AJ. Without a doubt, I will be attending; 100% sure.

I acquired Skyrim today and it is unbelievable. It is ten times better than I expected it to be. The quests are much more challenging and require more brain power than the ones in Oblivion did. The new creatures are nice editions too. You just have to be careful you do not run into a dragon with a weapon on your back, or you will be sorry. I highly recommend it to the RPG-player or to a newcomer to the genre.

xHIGHWAY_REAPERx
  • xHIGHWAY_REAPERx

Mr. Reaper.

• Members

Posted 27 November 2011 - 10:06 AM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Friday, Nov 25 2011, 20:02)
QUOTE (xHIGHWAY_REAPERx @ Thursday, Nov 24 2011, 20:57)

Sounds very cool unfortunately our members are a little busy at the moment with real life, Skyrim and school, and myself with hosting this Cops N Crooks tournament, but it's definitely something I'd like to take you up on in the future (we're actually in the process of changing this gang a little).

HIGHWAY I know you have your own gang on here, but your more than welcome to become part of the Damned MC, we need some decent new members, too many time wasters join and then don't bother to contribute,

Also to the rest of the troops, a message has been sent to Strength about redesigning the Damned MC.

I'm free all weekend to play games biggrin.gif , told GF a few little white lies rolleyes.gif lol.gif

It's alright, unfortunately my laptop was seriously damaged, but is now working again it took near all week to repair and still needs some tweaking.

I won't be on PSN for most of the upcoming week unfortunately due to network issues.

I'm glad I'd be a welcomed member but for now I have my own crew, and I'm more then willing for an alliance.

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 27 November 2011 - 06:13 PM Edited by ajbns87, 27 November 2011 - 11:31 PM.

CnC games are due to start in less than 3 hours.

Some really really sad news has just struck me though, a childhood hero and a great Welsh footballer, has just passed away, Gary Speed, I literally spat out my dinner when I just heard of the news on TV, cryani.gif , RIP Gary Speed.

Games got played, we lost but still managed to get 5 points, so it could of been worse, our next games might be even more difficult so we need to step up our game a little, Madmonk you did exceptionally well as boss, must of been difficult without the cnc experience and with a friend in the background biggrin.gif , disappointed Eric didn't show but in the end it was a good and balanced 6 vs 6. I never got to be boss, and I felt a little to blame for the loses, a lack of kills meant we lost on points and in the last game, I didn't focus on the boss who ended up escaping (was under the impression another played had GV covered)

mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 27 November 2011 - 11:59 PM

alright aj lets rock this sh*t i know we can do well since we all have improved so much
honestly cant wait to start

dam i think i missed it

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 28 November 2011 - 12:09 AM

QUOTE (mason.ace @ Sunday, Nov 27 2011, 23:59)
alright aj lets rock this sh*t i know we can do well since we all have improved so much
honestly cant wait to start

dam i think i missed it

Sorry Mase confused.gif

Remember 9am Next Sunday (17GMT), if there is a change will update topic and make mention on here.

ZDANZ96
  • ZDANZ96

• Members

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:06 PM Edited by ZDANZ96, 28 November 2011 - 03:31 PM.

Hey dudes how are you doing? Sorry for the inactivity, I have been busy as hell with studying lately.

Today I received bad news about my now ex-girfriend, she cheated on me Saturday with an older guy in a party. I feel like depressing and wanting to kill myself, but I still have a bit of self-esteem, and won't do it of course.However the feeling of being betrayed by the loved one, is just disgraceful. I have no words to express what I am feeling now, I feel like a stupid and boring person.

My friends told me about the fact, because I am not able to go to any party until December 13th, and because they were at that party. I suspect that she cheated on me with my ex-classmate from my old school, since it was their prom party of the final school year. It is disgusting to receive such news in a such way. It is sad...

I still didn't talk to her about it, because she didn't go to school today. But when I meet her I will talk to her, for the last time. I think I will need to control myself to don't give her a punch in the face, but I think it will be easy compared to dealing with such disgraceful moment. The hardest thing will be forget her, maybe I will turn into a anti-social nerd this summer due to it. Maybe not. Perhaps, others girls will appear in my front and be happy with me, even in this summer. Only time and forgiveness will tell that to me.

------------------------------------------------------

Anyways...

It is great that games went well yesterday, I wasn't able to do them because I was studying, and won't be able to do the another one in the next weekend as well. Damn world.

I think that I miss gta, as much as I will miss her. I have been watching some videos of A/G War I take part, just to remember of these happy moments. I think that there is nothing as a friendship, even though 60% of your friends live miles of distance from you. Doesn't matter the distances. Brazil, Wales, USA and Scotland are only a world here. The Gta world.

barney1610
  • barney1610

sh*t hapens when you party naked

• D1RTY12
  • Wales

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:41 PM

Just happened to read through this and Zdanz post was the last confused.gif

Sorry to hear that mate it sucks, I've had it happen to me twice and it DOES feel like the worst feeling ever but trust me, speaking from experience it gets better with time. It's hard but the way you gotta think about it is if she could do that to you she ain't the right one for you. You'll meet others (as the saying goes there's plenty more fish in the sea) and it may be the last thing on your mind but I and many others have been there but now I am with the love of my life and have never been happier inlove.gif . Probably sounds weird coming from a relative stranger but hey I'm just a human being reaching out to another human being because that's what we do, chin up son icon14.gif

And yes Aj, very very sad news about Gary Speed cryani.gif completely shocked me when my mate told me yesterday. I couldn't believe it so I pulled over and he had to show me his phone on the sky sports news app!!

R.I.P Gary Speed - Legend - Father - Husband - Son - Rolemodel

ZDANZ96
  • ZDANZ96

• Members

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:55 PM Edited by ZDANZ96, 28 November 2011 - 04:34 PM.

QUOTE (barney1610 @ Monday, Nov 28 2011, 13:41)
Just happened to read through this and Zdanz post was the last  confused.gif

Sorry to hear that mate it sucks, I've had it happen to me twice and it DOES feel like the worst feeling ever but trust me, speaking from experience it gets better with time. It's hard but the way you gotta think about it is if she could do that to you she ain't the right one for you. You'll meet others (as the saying goes there's plenty more fish in the sea) and it may be the last thing on your mind but I and many others have been there but now I am with the love of my life and have never been happier  inlove.gif . Probably sounds weird coming from a relative stranger but hey I'm just a human being reaching out to another human being because that's what we do, chin up son  icon14.gif

And yes Aj, very very sad news about Gary Speed  cryani.gif completely shocked me when my mate told me yesterday. I couldn't believe it so I pulled over and he had to show me his phone on the sky sports news app!!

R.I.P Gary Speed - Legend - Father - Husband - Son - Rolemodel

Thanks for the kind words barney. smile.gif

It sucks that Gary Speed died, even though I have never heard about him before. Maybe one or two times, I don't know. But it is always sad when someone dies, especially when he is a special person like him as many people said.

EDIT: Also, finally found a video showing exactly what I do to circle in the annihilator, but on Xbox:

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:13 PM

Barney is right Danz, probably happened to all of us at some points in our lives.

Be glad it's happened now, and not when things have got even more serious between the two of you, life goes on and I'm sure there will be plenty
more Brazillian hotties out there.

Barney, I'm still in shock, I heard late yesterday too, eating my dinner, skysports news in the background, I literally spat out my food, and said oh my god, family were like whats wrong? Gary Speed's dead? You're joking right? No, its on the news! Absolutely gutting feeling just took over, Wales are going to miss him, everyone loved him, you see Shay Given crying? God damn it, whatever happened? Its so sad, I felt sad when the crocodile hunter steve irwin died, but this one really saddened me.

barney1610
  • barney1610

sh*t hapens when you party naked

• D1RTY12
  • Wales

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:27 PM

I know what you mean AJ, I was watching Football Focus on Saturday and he was joking and laughing about, making plans and what he's got set for the Welsh team in the future. I've heard a rumor from my boss who's good mates with Craig Bellamy that it had something to do with his sexuality but TBH I wouldn't look too much into that. We all know how rumors are moto_whistle.gif they're called rumors for a reason. I guess we'll never know for sure but like you said about Steve Irwin, imagine how the Australian population felt and now it's the same for us Welsh, sounds stupid I know but it makes sense in my head. At least he will only be remembered for all the good right reasons icon14.gif

@Zdanz: You need a good drinking session with a really close bunch of mates Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif just to try and take your mind off things at least. Or failing that a good ol GTA f*ck about devil.gif

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 November 2011 - 09:05 AM Edited by Madmonk420, 29 November 2011 - 10:47 AM.

Aj m8 sorry about last night.I had got myself into a bit of pickle and ended up turning the ps3 off before I realised that I had not sent you a message back.I was in BOGT Free mode and I ended up waking up my gf`s son because I was talking on the headset.There was a bit of a stoochie about that so I ended up just pulling the plug.It was later than I realised anyway as I was holding out to introduce these guy`s to TMW but by that time it was just too late for me. sad.gif

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:32 AM Edited by ajbns87, 29 November 2011 - 03:37 PM.

its cool madmonk , i've been in similar situations. I was too tired to play til late last night anyway

--------------------------

wow f*cking wow, the gfx section dozingoff.gif , I make nice requests but get ignored, I don't think I'll ever bother posting there again, to top it off when I do make requests I get some prick telling me you have to wait 5 days before bumping, like he owns the place. http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=494060

I'll do all my gfx myself.

---------------------------

Reminder to Damned MC members part of the LCPD and part of the cops n crooks event, this Sunday the games will start at 17.00 GMT, meaning 9am USA west, 12 noon USA east. I'll be disappointed if there are no shows without a prior heads-up message smile.gif Be sure to use your mics too.

--------------------------

If you are not part of the private forum, please register and use it a little more often, if you have n't created a "Damned_" account on the PSN, please do also, I'd like to terrorise some other clans on GTA with you guys.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users