• Damned_Hitman likes this

Damned_Hitman
  • Damned_Hitman

Jehovah's Witness of Free Aim

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 13 October 2016 - 08:28 PM

http://gtaforums.com...-free-aim-only/

GTAforums sucks these days, members would rather compete in online beauty contests than actually Multiplayer stuff, so I doubt this will go anywhere, but it's worth a try.

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

Keep yer moaning for the bedroom!!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 14 October 2016 - 08:03 AM

What do you mean "these days" its always f*cking sucked. A collection of incredible noshers. Nobody can be trusted to adhere to you rules for the MC work. You want a fight you take small trusted crew about 4 people and go find trouble. That`s how its done. The Damned collectively have too many players for this.

Damned_Hitman
  • Damned_Hitman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 16 October 2016 - 06:40 PM

I think you should enter your character into this Monk,

http://gtaforums.com...a-mans-journey/

:monocle:

I'm optimistic,that having too many to pick from to play is better than having too few, I've had a few expressing interest so far, I know who I prefer to play against, so if it gets us some games, and if it doesn't atleast we've tried .

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

Keep yer moaning for the bedroom!!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 October 2016 - 06:55 PM Edited by Commissioner Monk, 17 October 2016 - 07:00 PM.

Well we agree to disagree. In this game less is more. Speaking of numbers would it not be more useful to use the numbers to hunt and crush former associates. A small rebel band of upstarts that take it in the bum when you take away their bullshark. They are not on our level and it has been proven on many a Friday night. Send our legion of hopefuls after them so we can sit back and laugh at others misfortune because that what makes my dick wet.

Aside from FAF which is good... playing under the DAMN tag is has become boring as more often than not a lobby is soon swamped with DAMN and their friends who are not in DAMN then its a political disaster. "He`s my friend" "Don't kill this guy" "Don't kill that guy" "She`s my girlfriend" This even extends to other crews. We play them once then its on giving each other reacharounds and liking pic`s and tweets and all that guff. Utter sh*te!!!! Total bollocks. GTA IV was great without all this social media pish. It was about playing the game. Now its tweeting and  retweeting each others ring piece..f*cking noshers. I hate you all. Live streams from a cupboard under the stairs.. making out as if its some form of celebrity to be shared around the world. f*ck right off.

Or my personal favorite when there is a bit of worthwhile action on the go is the crew available to bring in to put some c*nts in their place....NO!!! its not and why not? because they are otherwise occupied throwing turtle shells and banana skins at each other and calling it racing. Do me favour and jump into molten lava ya minks.

I don't give a f*ck if you asked for my tuppence worth or not your getting it anyway. This post could do with a bit colour.

• TheIllaDopest and Fuel4Hatred like this

johnwontscore
  • johnwontscore

aka Dr Ripper

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 October 2016 - 01:54 PM

The whole game is messed up in terms of PvP and the crew system is just a part of that. R introduced crews, but the mechanics of the game make it incredibly difficult to get a crew battle going. Freeaim is pretty much dead thanks to mixing it with FAA and with autoaim glitchable in "freeaim" lobbies. We've had the modded account idiots ruining deathmatches and PvP in general and R doing next to nothing about it for a long time. Floating heads with invisible bodies, constant suicide abuse, jet/passive abusers, bull shark abusers. I've come to realize that almost nobody wants a decent shootout. Freeaim Friday is the best freeaim activity in the game and that's thanks to The Damned. So that's one good thing about having a crew for sure.

R needs to allow us to set aim preferences and weapon sets in lobbies like in gtaiv, no passive for psychos and suicide affecting kd so the kd perverts play the game properly instead of killing themselves all the time. Then we might get some decent PvP. I doubt that'll happen though. The problem that won't go away is the community. The community is cheap, petty and egocentric. Whatever R does to improve things, the community will pervert it.

Damned_Hitman
  • Damned_Hitman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 18 October 2016 - 07:37 PM

We're f*cked basically by a flawed matchmaking system, that favours a large crew. What makes Free Aim Fridays good, is the crowd, a good bunch of guys in the crew, with a mutual understanding of how to play free aim. Obviously this has a negative impact on enjoying freemodes, whereby it's better if you're out numbered, but I don't think Free Aim Fridays would be as good, if it's just a small attendance or we are stuck waiting in a lobby for players to join.

I've been in that free mode situation, and I hate it. 'Don't kill him, he's my friend'....I'm keen to start saying 'if it's not a DAMN tag wearing player, kill'em'' f*ck the politics of who should and shouldn't be killed, kill whoever you wish, if they're a member who isn't keen on wearing the tag, they deserve to be shot.

As for the occasional race, I think it's fine, if you need help, send word out. I think that's what T0X1C and the others usually do, if players come to help, commend them, if they don't, then f*ck them. 

Rest assured the core is strong, and that's what vital, not the Muscle.

This Friday might well see a change of pace, with an emphasis on MC work with rules, rather than playlists, but we'll see how many turn up, whether another crew can manage to organise a team of 8 and how many can connect, because recently whenever I've tried joining crew members or invites, it has timed me out.

FAF usual time of 10pm. 

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2016 - 04:07 AM

nice to see things are still running smoothly 

9217489.jpg

Damned_Hitman
  • Damned_Hitman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 24 October 2016 - 06:07 PM

Would be good to see you taking part in this, if you're free, organised by DoubletimeJ.

https://twitter.com/...575949121134592

_PANiC_
  • _PANiC_

Always Dapper

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:38 AM

Hey do you guys have an xbox presence?

Sorry, just PS4.

booooooooooooo

Damned_Hitman
  • Damned_Hitman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 04 November 2016 - 08:31 PM

So did you all watch 'Stranger Things' on Netflix yet?

Great show!

fvxxk
  • fvxxk

GH0$T

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2016 - 12:35 AM

The damned lives forever

Damned_Hitman
  • Damned_Hitman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 05 November 2016 - 03:17 AM

You back on GTA?

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?"

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 3 weeks ago

So did you all watch 'Stranger Things' on Netflix yet?

Great show!

Amazing show, favorite series of 2016

#RipBarb

Damned_Hitman
  • Damned_Hitman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 3 weeks ago

Barbs-do-it-Better.jpg

Poor Barb, nobody gave a f*ck because she was a ginger.

• Dbns_Finest likes this

lann3fors
  • lann3fors

Domestic Battery

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 6 days ago

4 hours before we go.

5kw1SFM.png

Damned_Hitman
  • Damned_Hitman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 6 days ago

Thanks for the reminder .

You might be interested in posting some thoughts here.

http://gtaforums.com/forum/397-league/

Good luck tonight, I hope these games materialise into something fun, from past experience of playing you're a good bunch, despite your silly preference for preferring assisted aim over free aim :p

lann3fors
  • lann3fors

Domestic Battery

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 6 days ago

Loads of fun, thanks and I hope we can do this again.

Damned_Hitman
  • Damned_Hitman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 5 days ago

Damned_Hitman
  • Damned_Hitman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 3 days ago

Just to let you f*ckers know, Free Aim Friday will be back this Friday. 

8eedbc354117c2ac1be97fcc3c9f8ced6791bdbe

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users